Old 04-09-2012, 10:47 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn ole 5.0 is strong lol
Old 04-09-2012, 10:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice runs....

The cameraman needs to keep that friggin camera inside the car.

Last edited by sepsis; 04-09-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 435 Likes on 342 Posts

Originally Posted by kennyxg
Man y'all are gonna make hio silver commit suicide with this kind of stuff lmaof! j/k...
For real!! Hell there has even been some 2v's winning some races.....world is gonna end for sure just like the mayan's predicted.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:28 AM
doesn't know what quit means

Originally Posted by CHADsterss
You're saying your tuner only had enough time to do a crappy tune.... Why would you take it to him then? LOL I paid my tuner to do a "real tune" not some shitty baseline tune that's barely enough to keep my car idling
Did i said it was a shitty tune..?? No all i said was that he slapped the computer and dint do WOT runs nor nothing. Nor AFR it aint my fault i am spanking you BAD with a tune only 4100# L99 camaro
Old 04-10-2012, 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by glennster
Not to give excuses but a few runs, especially the dig looks as tho he catches up and passes way to easy for what you have on him. Could be a kit, you check under the hood?
I know he has a kit for sure but not sure if he had bottle or not. I mean i am not making excuses nor saying he is on dope but just by going by the videos and other ppl watching them ... They tell me on their own
Old 04-10-2012, 04:12 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

You got ******* raped. You look ridiculous with your "straight pipe kills top end" and "Gt500 mufflers create backpressure which I don't have" ****. If that's your story and you're sticking to it, you aren't very wise for doing an exhaust mod to your car that hurts performance. Take your beating like a man...
Old 04-10-2012, 05:14 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Did you just say a 5.0 yanked a SS...
LOL

Originally Posted by F-Body_4_Life
Nice races. Good looking 5.0 too.

Definitely. That 5.0 looked nice and clean.

Originally Posted by lablackbeast
I... and gt500 creates back pressure something i dont have.

LOLWUT

...I am not worry that he beat me it wont be the last time ill loose so i am ok with it and them first runs werent as bad as i tought they would be considering his mods....

I agree. You win and you lose.

...anyways only if my tuner had enough time to do me a retune i would have dont my mods already

Why take it if there was no time?

...and the gt500 mufflers do help lije i said they flow better than stock and he has more back pressure.

LOL Again with this? The whole point is reduction of backpressure while maintaining a steady and solid flow.

...And i never said he was on spray i said my brother saw the videos and thought he was on dope
LOL Maybe I'm missing a slang term or something... Dope? He was high when he was driving against you, and that made him faster somehow?

Don't be offended dude, but I have NO IDEA where you were going with all that.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:37 AM
Teching In

Sorry man ....that was such a puppy kickin' i phoned the spca .
Old 04-10-2012, 06:24 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by Canadian LS1
Sorry man ....that was such a puppy kickin' i phoned the spca .
Haha..
Old 04-10-2012, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by snake95
You got ******* raped. You look ridiculous with your "straight pipe kills top end" and "Gt500 mufflers create backpressure which I don't have" ****. If that's your story and you're sticking to it, you aren't very wise for doing an exhaust mod to your car that hurts performance. Take your beating like a man...
Whats your ******* point??? Did i make excuses no, i said we found out this straight pipe is killing my top end. Me and this guy with the 5.0 is cool we dont have no beef at all, and he told me i gained alot of bottom end from last time we raced. And i said yea but top end that straight pipe is killing me. I have experienced it with other cars not just this one. And i mean they are different mufflers. I am sure he has them there for a reason because they are better than stock!!!!
Old 04-10-2012, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by odthetruth
LOL

LOL Maybe I'm missing a slang term or something... Dope? He was high when he was driving against you, and that made him faster somehow?

i said i didnt said he was on spray my brother was the one who mentioned it
Old 04-10-2012, 09:55 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by odthetruth
LOL

Dope is slang for nitrous in some places
Old 04-10-2012, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by wooddaniel
Dope is slang for nitrous in some places
Thank you. This rockies always try to be smart
Old 04-10-2012, 12:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

im willing to bet there are quite a bit of NHRA class winning race cars that run nitrous, and have NEVER heard the slang word "dope"... and they arent exactly... rookies
Old 04-10-2012, 12:24 PM

Who dont know whats dope?? They have to be real dumb or never been around racing that much to have NEVER heard that word. Its like ricers call it nozzzz and ppl always make fun of "nozzz" and they know what it is. Dope is just a word i have heard ever since i was younger i dont see how ppl on "tech" dont know was up
Old 04-10-2012, 12:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did i said it was a shitty tune..?? No all i said was that he slapped the computer and dint do WOT runs nor nothing. Nor AFR it aint my fault i am spanking you BAD with a tune only 4100# L99 camaro
Most cars just get canned tune which idk what that meabs but last time i raced him some guy said the reason he runs so good its because it has a real tune. Btw my mods are tune and straight pipe (which everybody says it kills top end) i have a slap on tune. No WOT runs no nothing not even AFR ...... So whats your point??? .....
Took awhile to decipher this ****, but in other words you're saying you paid a dude to slap on a "bad" tune... I, personally would be pissed if I paid a dude to just hook up a computer and tune it without making any pulls. What tuner would even do that if they want a good reputation? Sounds like some
Old 04-10-2012, 12:34 PM
On The Tree

Have never heard nitrous called "Dope" in person.

I've only seen it called that on the internet and only once before today.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by CHADsterss
Took awhile to decipher this ****, but in other words you're saying you paid a dude to slap on a "bad" tune... I, personally would be pissed if I paid a dude to just hook up a computer and tune it without making any pulls. What tuner would even do that if they want a good reputation? Sounds like some
Are you still mad cause i raped you a made you a new whole???? Awwwww lmfao dude you just dont know what to come up with your full of **** and yes jake just slapped the computer on messed with it. Drove it around, and didnt do wideband nor WOT passes since we was inside royal purple raceway. O and better luck next time
Old 04-10-2012, 12:46 PM
TECH Resident

just marking so i can watch vids and comment then.......
Old 04-10-2012, 12:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
If he went from a Ford procal(shown gains of 8whp) tune to a Lethal Performance tune(shown 20whp) he is still getting a canned tune or slap on tune. ALthough one is a POS tune and the other is a REAL TUNE as you put it. As I also stated the 4.10 gears helped him. So your 3.27 gears vs his 4.10's. It is what is. And yes a CAI is just that. But test have shown they are a waste of money plain and simple. That the stock Air Box out performs them. You see gains cause every one is testing with hood open where the Open filters of teh aftermarket ones perform great. The stock boc intake is still closed so hood open or shut makes no difference. Running the aftermarket with hood close shows no gains at the track/street/dyno. It is pretty though. You both have no cats so no difference. And GT500 mufflers do nothing but add sound.

So needless to say all your excuses are kinda just that excusses for getting spanked bad. Add some gears. Betting it don't make up for teh way he pulled you. Geuss you need get the rest them mods on you say you have.
Man seriously, ur a hater. Give the OP some credit for posting the vids, man.

Quick Reply: auto camaro 2010 L99 vs auto 5.0 mustang gt