Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

intake only 2006 GTO vs eaton swapped Mach 1 **VID**

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 02:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread, wow.

Niterider, what is the DA where you are at. Good night in December and a shitty night in the summer. I want to know how "bad" your DA is since that seems to be your major arguement regarding your times, as well as those machs and F bodies.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
Your a funny guy....that is my car in the youtube videos fucktard. I could care less about your slips lets see video of your car at the strip which I have plenty of. And SRT8's trap 109 stock LMAO yo fail sir. Take your POS back to SVTP where the hail the mach 1 no one cares about them here.
Whats so hard to understand about me saying there are 2 videos of my car at the track running mid 12's and high 7s? Also to me video means nothing unless the time board is in the video, I want to see that timeslip. Again, on SVTP you claimed that you have STACKS of timeslips. I guess none of them are impressive enough to post up.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
This thread, wow.

Niterider, what is the DA where you are at. Good night in December and a shitty night in the summer. I want to know how "bad" your DA is since that seems to be your major arguement regarding your times, as well as those machs and F bodies.
it just depends really. We have had +3000 and as low as +1000 on cooler nights. I dont think its all DA either our tracks are just on the slower side. Im from missouri where we had great DA and stock LS1's ran low low 13's here they run 14's at our track.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Whats so hard to understand about me saying there are 2 videos of my car at the track running mid 12's and high 7s? Also to me video means nothing unless the time board is in the video, I want to see that timeslip. Again, on SVTP you claimed that you have STACKS of timeslips. I guess none of them are impressive enough to post up.
I have videos showing the time board I have to find them on youtube from someone in the crowd and I will post them. Cant wait to see your face LOL
Old 05-09-2012, 02:55 PM
11 Second Club

it just depends really. We have had +3000 and as low as +1000 on cooler nights. I dont think its all DA either our tracks are just on the slower side. Im from missouri where we had great DA and stock LS1's ran low low 13's here they run 14's at our track.
My first time ever at the track, 5800 DA (Tucson AZ), I had cutout and a lid. Went 14.1 at 102, with a **** 2.3 60'. If stock ls1's are still only going low 14s out there......they are all some REAL shitty drivers, even compared to me
Old 05-09-2012, 03:02 PM
Teching In

My first time ever at the track, 5800 DA (Tucson AZ), I had cutout and a lid. Went 14.1 at 102, with a **** 2.3 60'. If stock ls1's are still only going low 14s out there......they are all some REAL shitty drivers, even compared to me
No its our 1/4 track. One of the slowest around. its like this. Guys run low 13's in light modded LS1's at Famaso up north and then come here to Fontana and run 14.

Just one quick search of "Fontana slow times" this came up

"Ok is it just me or has Fontana become the new slowest drag strip in Southern California. Ever since they switch locations people have just been pulling some miserable times. I went there yesterday and ran just some miserable times and traps for my mods. My best time was a 13.42@102.42MPH w/ a 1.82 60ft. I am not stock I have TBE, Drop In Air Filter, MBC, and Tuning Technologies Tuning and to top it off I was running 100oct. Seriously I ran similiar if not better times stock at Famoso. Now I could say my car is not making the power it should be, but it is, I feel the difference, the car is much quicker than it was stock, it's not even a comparison. (I've also tested this out with my friends Cobra w/ intake) Also there were a lot of disappointed faces there yesterday. One guy had a white IX GSR and claimed to run a 12.6 @ LACR (which is a pretty slow track also) but could not better 13.1@108MPH at Fontana. Honestly I don't know what to say, but I'll never race Fontana again.

To test out this theory I shall hit up LACR this Friday, and see the differences. LACR is much higher elevation and all around a sh*tty track, but if I run similiar or better times there, then Fontucky has some explaining to do.

To be continued..."
Old 05-09-2012, 03:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well if stopsign has a video him running mid 12s with his mod he has and 7s in the 1/8 how would those other cars put a hurting on him or how would you? Is your argument saying if he was at your track he wouldn't run that or if you was at his track? Just trying to figure out why so much hate lol
Old 05-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
Well if stopsign has a video him running mid 12s with his mod he has and 7s in the 1/8 how would those other cars put a hurting on him or how would you? Is your argument saying if he was at your track he wouldn't run that or if you was at his track? Just trying to figure out why so much hate lol
He would not run that at our track. Full bolt on, tuned, geared mach 1's run 8.5's here most do 8.6. KB and procharged barley crack mid 7's. This hate is because he tries to act like his **** is something special but its not and my 4200lb 4 door will walk it 10 times out of 10. His car is no different then any mach 1 I have ever ran
Old 05-09-2012, 03:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

He would not run that at our track. Full bolt on, tuned, geared mach 1's run 8.5's here most do 8.6. KB and procharged barley crack high 7's. This hate is because he tries to act like his **** is something special but its not and my 4200lb 4 door will walk it 10 times out of 10. His car is no different then any mach 1 I have ever ran
Oh ok now I'm understanding what's going on. Only way to settle this is for you two to meet half way and race each other if you two don't do that then No way you two will ever settle this ,like a endless argument because that what he runs there and that what you run there so it's really pointless because you both are just going to be assuming what the other one will run at different tracks.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Exactly. NO ONE will run within a second of what they run at other places. So lets say I run 7.9 last time at the track...at his track I would run mid 9's in the 1/8th because its so terrible, even though the DA isn't that bad. Kinda like the bermuda triangle. And why so much hate from him towards me? Simple...

-He owned a LS1 that ran slower than my Mach 1.
-He owns a SRT8 that is slower than my Mach 1.
-I don't have many mods for him to lean on as an excuse.
-I don't have a power adder

If he has run faster than me he surely would simply shut me up. So I think it's safe to say since he hasn't shut me up by now, he is slower.

This is how I look at it though...he has a newer SRT8 that is modded and he has stated on SVTP while attacking another Mustang owner he has STACKS of timeslips. I've had my Mach 1 to the track one time and I ran twice. Before this I hadn't been to the track in over 2 years. Look at the mods in my sig...and my Mach ran faster than his veteran tracked SRT8. But he says a Mach 1 is a POS that is slow.

Nite, have I missed anything here?
Old 05-09-2012, 03:49 PM
11 Second Club

Oh ok now I'm understanding what's going on. Only way to settle this is for you two to meet half way and race each other if you two don't do that then No way you two will ever settle this ,like a endless argument because that what he runs there and that what you run there so it's really pointless because you both are just going to be assuming what the other one will run at different tracks.
This is the internet. The logical solution will never happen, and instead just nothing but awesome bickering.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Teching In

This is the internet. The logical solution will never happen, and instead just nothing but awesome bickering.
You may have missed it but a local mach 1 stepped up from SVTP and ran me along with a few others that have his mods + more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs_AT11tUzI
Old 05-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

You may have missed it but a local mach 1 stepped up from SVTP and ran me along with a few others that have his mods + more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs_AT11tUzI
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the stock Mach 1 that the owner agrees he sucks at driving? Sure...compare that to me.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

BTW more youtube racing to prove a point FTW.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Teching In

Exactly. NO ONE will run within a second of what they run at other places. So lets say I run 7.9 last time at the track...at his track I would run mid 9's in the 1/8th because its so terrible, even though the DA isn't that bad. Kinda like the bermuda triangle. And why so much hate from him towards me? Simple...

-He owned a LS1 that ran slower than my Mach 1.
-He owns a SRT8 that is slower than my Mach 1.
-I don't have many mods for him to lean on as an excuse
-I don't have a power adder

If he has run faster than me he surely would simply shut me up. So I think it's safe to say since he hasn't shut me up by now, he is slower.

This is how I look at it though...he has a newer SRT8 that is modded and he has stated on SVTP while attacking another Mustang owner he has STACKS of timeslips. I've had my Mach 1 to the track one time and I ran twice. Before this I hadn't been to the track in over 2 years. Look at the mods in my sig...and my Mach ran faster than his veteran tracked SRT8. But he says a Mach 1 is a POS that is slow.

Nite, have I missed anything here?
You are a true dumbass...smh this ****** guy. My LS1's would skullfuck your mach 1 let alone my SRT8 do you not get it B*tchboy? YOUR MACH 1 IS NOTHING SPECIAL. I have beaten mach's with more mods and better drivers then you. Your 108 trap speed would get beat by a stock SRT8 I would be mad to.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:55 PM
Teching In

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the stock Mach 1 that the owner agrees he sucks at driving? Sure...compare that to me.
No actually thats the same mach modded mach 1 who posts about 2+ kills a day on SVTP. His friend ran me also who has full bolt ons and is tuned and he lost
Old 05-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Teching In

BTW more youtube racing to prove a point FTW.
Whats your excuse now? Spinning and getting sideways and still smoking those slow mach 1's LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhYcU6KuWM8

Bolt on Mach 1 getting beat by a stock SRT8....Pathetic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEzxyq3Vfho
Old 05-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Teching In

Im done talking with this vagina mustang owner. I will find another mach 1 to run if that satisfies you and get it on video yet again...
Old 05-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

You are a true dumbass...smh this ****** guy. My LS1's would skullfuck your mach 1 let alone my SRT8 do you not get it B*tchboy? YOUR MACH 1 IS NOTHING SPECIAL. I have beaten mach's with more mods and better drivers then you. Your 108 trap speed would get beat by a stock SRT8 I would be mad to.
Your LS1 would skull **** my Mach? What did your LS1 run at the track?
Old 05-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Staging Lane

Stopsign32v... chill out man. Id run you if i lived closer. The mach1 i ran with longtubes and DRs and i think maybe a CAI i beat bad. I did lose to a mach1 with 3500 stall and other mods... was a new driver then and i lost by half a car.
So maybe if its true that your car is something then great, but stock for stock ls1>mach1...
And nightmare how many cubic inches/liters is a stock srt8 motor?

Quick Reply: intake only 2006 GTO vs eaton swapped Mach 1 **VID**