Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

h/c only c6 vs whippled&bolt on 03 cobra (Packy)dig,roll35,45, page4 45,55,60daylight

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
Why would I hate Fuktard? I owned a Cobra *new* when you were probably still jackin off in your grandmothers bathroom.

Why are you on LS1Tech anyways? Oh, that's right, continue on trolling.
dude heater is like 40, you were probably still sucking your dads dick while he was building cars...

(heater i dont really know how old you are, just guesstimating haha)
Old 06-03-2012, 08:47 PM
TECH Regular

Why would I hate Fuktard? I owned a Cobra *new* when you were probably still jackin off in your grandmothers bathroom.

Old 06-03-2012, 09:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Spinnin aint winnin and thats the reason why all these high hp twin screw cobras are way slower then they should be. Everyone wants to add all this power but no one wants to spend the money top get it to hook.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:59 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

So where are the videos from today?
Old 06-03-2012, 10:01 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by itsslow98
Spinnin aint winnin and thats the reason why all these high hp twin screw cobras are way slower then they should be. Everyone wants to add all this power but no one wants to spend the money top get it to hook.
Packy's Cobra hooks at the track. Not much you are going to do for the street.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

I just got home and got the video's up loaded... After packy and my race's I went to the car hang out spot.. started my car again and it's making a squeaking noise from the clutch area. I applyed clutch pressure and it stop.. well I raced a 06 gto with maggie and header's only from a 45 and 60 roll. I won both those he missed gears but after the 60 roll my slave is stuck open and I have no fluid... r.i.p slave #2... Now I have to drop the drive train yet again. Packy's car and mine went back and forth.. Either I missed a gear he won or he missed and I won... The last race on vid I missed 5th.. The actual last race I won but his clutch started to slip. If Ither of us missed a gear and no issue's I think it's a driver race.

First race I had passenger he did not.. fast forward to 1.40 I ran forth gear out and didn't bother shifting to 5th because we coming on traffic fast

2nd race packy missed gear

Fast forward to 1.30.. I missed 4th.. After this race I drop the passenger off

http://s912.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=87270078.mp4

will load of rest of video's tomorrow. we have 4 race's after this.

Nvm they loaded up... We did a 60 roll... I'm solo and miss 5th.. went to 3rd...

A 55 roll.. sounded like he jumped but even so My forearm hit the traction control button and when I shift for 4th you'll hear the car bog.. First race at 30sec.. 2nd race at 1.30.. I missed 4th but cont to race and we came up on traffic fast so I didn't bother taking it past 4th.. another race at 3:20 you'll hear traction control yet again but packy lets off because he thought the mexicona polico was out n about

Last edited by Imstock2; 06-03-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:58 PM
TECH Regular

looks like the races are very very close
Old 06-03-2012, 11:00 PM
On The Tree

Soooo basically once again nothing was proven?
Old 06-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Teching In

races indeed do look close. yall need to take one to the top end to see how that would turn out. looks like packys car has alot more top end than you do from the videos..

also looks like you need to open up a can of man and slam those damn gears in! both of yall missing gears like crazy.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilmiller74
Soooo basically once again nothing was proven?
unless they can get a clean, no spinning, no missing gears, no accidental traction control hits, no traffic, no passengers run... then we will never know.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

packy gave me the best run's I could possibly ask for.. I never had race's that close. Slightest short shift or over rev and he would have me every time as you see in the vids..as soon as it grinds or bogs you see him passing.. he kept me on my toes and yet my shifter issue's failed me yet again. It really blows I won't make it out to the strip Friday.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by panderson
races indeed do look close. yall need to take one to the top end to see how that would turn out. looks like packys car has alot more top end than you do from the videos..

also looks like you need to open up a can of man and slam those damn gears in! both of yall missing gears like crazy.
If you watch the very first vid of this thread you'll see why I missed 4th... and you'll also under stand why my fore arm hit's traction control button.. I'm pushing so damn hard down on the shifter while shifting.. if I don't then it will grind the gears.. I'm not going to attempt to bang gears with a loose/damaged shifter.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by panderson
unless they can get a clean, no spinning, no missing gears, no accidental traction control hits, no traffic, no passengers run... then we will never know.
Third times a charm!
Old 06-03-2012, 11:17 PM
TECH Regular

just put the stock shifter back in, i think its pretty nice
Old 06-03-2012, 11:26 PM
On The Tree

I think the zo6 shifter is better that the base shifter, Mine is super notchy.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

These day time race's showed how close the 2 car's are with each other. He won over all.. But it leads to a new found respect for each others car... I just hope these rwhp guys see this race and start respecting the build... O I did get "drugged" by packy but before you talk make sure you can run with him as well (rwhp peps) I get to the car hang out and told guys about the race and showed them videos... first thing I heard.. from a guy in a maroon gto.. Yep, packy's car is slow.. I know someone that beat him a few time's. It's not fast at all... coming from a h/c only gto that I offered to run against but his "gears are grinding". Before you say a build is slow.. please run him.. That's coming from one of your rwhp boys packy..
Old 06-03-2012, 11:50 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lilmiller74
I think the zo6 shifter is better that the base shifter, Mine is super notchy.
Thought they were the same, but mine is notchy too I think its just a T56 thing my dads C5Z is the same way. But been in 2 6060s and they were super smooth
Old 06-04-2012, 01:07 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Imstock2
If you watch the very first vid of this thread you'll see why I missed 4th... and you'll also under stand why my fore arm hit's traction control button.. I'm pushing so damn hard down on the shifter while shifting.. if I don't then it will grind the gears.. I'm not going to attempt to bang gears with a loose/damaged shifter.
i know why you were missing with your shifter popping up while shifting and everything. i thought you fixed it today.

and i take it your forearm hits cause traction control button is right below the shifter in the center right?
Old 06-04-2012, 02:32 AM
On The Tree

I don't care how many Cobra's you've owned, every time I see a Cobra thread your always in it hating on the Cobra whether it wins or loses.

Why I am on LS1tech is none of your concern you sniffling ****.

Back on topic, good races guys. Glad to see **** talking actually turn into a race.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:58 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Either way it was close. If either of you make fun of the other then your not giving yourself much credit. The race was the race, traction or not you were both on the same surface. This is why I like dig street races. It puts some driver in it too.
You like that because drivers, such as yourself, can get beat to the 1/4 but pass the opponent after that and feel like you're the real winner. No surprise here. Any dig street race should be marked off, IMO, otherwise it's HP wins the game (usually).