Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

700whp m3 vs 700whp 5.0(video added)

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 01:25 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn. He came running around you like it was no problem. His shifts are slowwwwww.

Oh, and that shaking screen nonsense was ******* annoying.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OHIO, for once I have to say your car Rolls, However I have NEVER seen such a fast BMW, WOW. I am impressed with BMW for the first time EVER. Good runs but you will def need something else for that car... Speechless.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:17 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Where do you come up with some of this nonsense?? E85 is a mod on cars that don't come with e85 capability.....if it's even available. This m3 is on race gas.

Maybe you should call Hotrod mag and ask if you can run e85 at their pumpgas nationals.
Thats the funny thing, this is SRK, not the National Events->Pump gas drags section of tech so what does that matter? Oh I know why it matters, because that is how you have your car setup. Anything goes here in SRK and cars can run on the souls of unborn puppies for all I or anyone else should care. Yeah, it should be noted, but a car's performance can't be dismissed because of it either.

I just love bustin' your ***** because you get so pissed and nitpick whenever there are kills with faster cars than yours that run alternate fuels or are just down right very badass. BTW, I'm running e85 in my bimmer and the only thing needed was tuning the fuel tables, adjusting timing and boost to take advantage of the better fuel aka 'just a tune'. As for the TA, the only thing I changed for going from 93 octane fuel system to e85 was fuel injectors and tune. As for my nonsense regarding reliability of fbodies I have a simple question for you. Are you driving on the stock motor, trans, and rear end that came in your fbody? If not, then it doesn't give you a whole lot of room to talk down about other platforms.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by willizm
Thats the funny thing, this is SRK, not the National Events->Pump gas drags section of tech so what does that matter? Oh I know why it matters, because that is how you have your car setup. Anything goes here in SRK and cars can run on the souls of unborn puppies for all I or anyone else should care. Yeah, it should be noted, but a car's performance can't be dismissed because of it either.

I just love bustin' your ***** because you get so pissed and nitpick whenever there are kills with faster cars than yours that run alternate fuels or are just down right very badass. BTW, I'm running e85 in my bimmer and the only thing needed was tuning the fuel tables, adjusting timing and boost to take advantage of the better fuel aka 'just a tune'. As for the TA, the only thing I changed for going from 93 octane fuel system to e85 was fuel injectors and tune. As for my nonsense regarding reliability of fbodies I have a simple question for you. Are you driving on the stock motor, trans, and rear end that came in your fbody? If not, then it doesn't give you a whole lot of room to talk down about other platforms.
I have a flex fuel car, i am about to run the first tank of E-85 fuel ever, I heard there can be a 30% loss in MPG, I know this DO NOT MATTER when your running it for Power but does anyone have Opinions or facts on this?

Sorry OP I just had to ask, Back to the topic, Op are you planning on more mods or are you done?
Old 08-15-2012, 04:19 PM
10 Second Club

Received 431 Likes on 338 Posts

I don't get pissed at all. I know the difference in this ****.

You sure you don't have to upgrade the fuel pump in that TA???? There I go again knowing the difference.

Actually I am riding on the stock rear and trans that came in my car. Although neither are how it was delivered. The motor is a stock motor, but I'm sure you know this. My car functions as a totally normal car with no need for special tunes or fuel. That's what I expect out of a good street car.

Now for my mustang, I my put it on e85 to help it live.
Old 08-15-2012, 04:43 PM
9 Second Club

You sure you don't have to upgrade the fuel pump in that TA???? There I go again knowing the difference.

Actually I am riding on the stock rear and trans that came in my car. Although neither are how it was delivered. The motor is a stock motor, but I'm sure you know this. My car functions as a totally normal car with no need for special tunes or fuel. That's what I expect out of a good street car.

I have duel in tank pumps, -8 feed, fuel reg, rails and all that when I built the car up for pump gas. Stock stuff wouldn't have cut it. Just had to get beefier injectors to convert to e85 is all. No physical mods on the bimmers except for a tune.
Old 08-15-2012, 04:45 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by stockz
I have a flex fuel car, i am about to run the first tank of E-85 fuel ever, I heard there can be a 30% loss in MPG, I know this DO NOT MATTER when your running it for Power but does anyone have Opinions or facts on this?

Sorry OP I just had to ask, Back to the topic, Op are you planning on more mods or are you done?
The money you save at the pump will be a wash due to the poorer fuel economy of e85. Save 30% but burn through it 30% faster.
Old 08-15-2012, 05:38 PM
On The Tree

That's a damn good looking m3
Old 08-15-2012, 06:40 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

You have built faceplanned tranny not close to what came in it and an engine swap. Love how you always tray to down grade your ****.

The m3 makes almakes almost 600whp on 93. I say he did something right. He also goes out and races bikes for money on a regular. Why wouldn't he want to run it at full potential
Old 08-17-2012, 11:24 AM
10 Second Club

Some people that know this m3 said it makes 800whp on race gas and straight Meth. Hmmm
Old 08-17-2012, 11:30 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Some people that know this m3 said it makes 800whp on race gas and straight Meth. Hmmm
I guess he can't be lying if he says "it made 700whp" previously. My car made 330whp at one time. lol. If I had an HPF m3 that only made really peaky whp I'd probably downplay it too. I've never seen an HPF car run what it's whp suggests as it's only made at the very tippy top of the rpm range.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

You have built faceplanned tranny not close to what came in it and an engine swap. Love how you always tray to down grade your ****.
It's because he's slow.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:13 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by unit213
it's because he's slow. :d
lol....
Old 08-17-2012, 12:14 PM
10 Second Club

I guess he can't be lying if he says "it made 700whp" previously. My car made 330whp at one time. lol. If I had an HPF m3 that only made really peaky whp I'd probably downplay it too. I've never seen an HPF car run what it's whp suggests as it's only made at the very tippy top of the rpm range.
I seen a dyno for his car one time on hpf website. It was 702 on race gas. But didn't mention Meth.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:21 PM
On The Tree

It's because he's slow.

Old 08-17-2012, 05:46 PM
Teching In

It's because he's slow.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:47 PM
9 Second Club

I seen a dyno for his car one time on hpf website. It was 702 on race gas. But didn't mention Meth.
Yep, maybe he's running it as a precaution but not for power. :dunno:
Old 08-17-2012, 08:07 PM
Teching In

Nice video. That M3 is beautiful.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:39 PM
Teching In

Yep, maybe he's running it as a precaution but not for power. :dunno:
I would kind of doubt that simply because of the difference the meth makes on the HPF kits. There's a good 60 rwhp to be made on meth alone. If it were me, I would not just run the meth for precaution, especially if the engine was built by HPF. And if he's running bikes for money, kind of makes more sense to go for more power.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:30 PM

thats a sexy m3 lol
badass race

Quick Reply: 700whp m3 vs 700whp 5.0(video added)