Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SAR Returns by Sneaky Sneaky Films

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 10:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wbt
For starters you stated your opinion. Second you look like a fool after touting how all these 392's are bad *** and going to lay waste to this and that.....just wait. Finally, the stuff posted in this thread happened very close to me. In fact, the import night mentioned I attended. The only imports there running 10's or better were full on race cars.

You just don't like the fact I call BS when I see it. If you don't like it, put me on ignore or move on to a different thread. Easy solution but I think you are probably too pig headed to do it.
You are about as dumb as they come. The 392 has ran 12.0 bone stock on DR's and a handful of 12.1's 2's and 3's. Your begging for attention like a little b*tch every time you post and you look stupid. No one gives a f*ck about your bolt on 5.0 thats so far up your own *** you can't even talk straight. And we don't need to discuss 392 times when the 6.1 is in the 9's and the SRT8 as a whole is in the 8's
Old 10-30-2012, 10:30 AM
wbt
Teching In

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
You are about as dumb as they come. The 392 has ran 12.0 bone stock on DR's and a handful of 12.1's 2's and 3's. Your begging for attention like a little b*tch every time you post and you look stupid. No one gives a f*ck about your bolt on 5.0 thats so far up your own *** you can't even talk straight. And we don't need to discuss 392 times when the 6.1 is in the 9's and the SRT8 as a whole is in the 8's
12.0 bone stock on DR's
How does running drag radials translate to "bone stock"?

I don't beg for attention. It's idiots like yourself who can't back their bullshit up. I call it out, you don't like it. Stop posting bullshit and I will stop calling it out.

Keep it up with the personal insults. It just reaffirms your level of ignorance.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

A 392 Challenger is faster than a 5.0 Mustang stock to stock.

Mustang has upper hand with mods-no comparison.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:52 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wbt
/shrug

What do these cars run at SAR?
http://www.sanantonioraceway.com/index.htm

I know what I run there.....
Originally Posted by wbt
I was there with my Mustang on Import Night. I don't see any correlation with the street racing vid you posted with the track vid and having "10 second" rides.

If these "street cars" are so omnipotent, post up the 1/4 mile times specific for each car. I would be happy to line my N/A 2012 Mustang GT up against any one of them at the track.
Originally Posted by wbt
Very poor at that.....
Originally Posted by wbt
Part of my signature is dedicated to you.
Originally Posted by wbt
wbt has reported this post:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...l#post16855169

This is part of this thread:
SAR Returns by Sneaky Sneaky Films
https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...aky-films.html

This is the reason that the user gave:
Insults, rude, harassment.
Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
If you care to look back at the thread, YOU were the one who came into a thread in the Street Racing section and immediately started calling people out in relation to their track times. YOU were the one who started the drama right off the bat with your first post, which was the THIRD post in the entire thread. People got defensive because of what YOU originally posted and because of the clearly provocative statements you make in your signature. Stop whining like a little bitch when YOU'RE clearly the one looking for drama.

This will also be posted in the thread itself so people can see exactly how you present and handle yourself and then whine when a little comes back your way from other members.
For everyone's reference. All this coming from someone who's never contributed a single thread to this entire website, never mind the Street Racing section.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

That guy reported the thread????? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2012, 11:13 AM
wbt
Teching In

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
For everyone's reference. All this coming from someone who's never contributed a single thread to this entire website, never mind the Street Racing section.
...there is a difference between calling someone out and stalking/harassing/insulting. Appears you are selectively enforcing forum rules as you see fit, not by using any type of standard. Good job buddy!

BTW - feel free to ban or delete my account here.

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of LS1TECH will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of LS1TECH, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of LS1TECH reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:16 AM

Don't come off as a total douche and then cry about people telling you to stfu.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:22 AM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Originally Posted by wbt
It's wonderful you mentioned certain cars in said videos but you can't read the boards to know what they ran. How is this "proof" of anything?

I have plenty of timeslips and video of what my car will do. Please enlighten everyone with the timeslips and video of those N/A 2011+ 5.0's that are quicker/faster than me. Better yet, bring it to the track and let's line up.

Really? Let's see that once more. I don't believe I failed to make any such comparison. The link in my signature spells it out. You come off as butthurt.

I have no issue backing up what I post. Others seem to have this problem however.
You fail because you did'nt link my 11.1@ 130 slip like you asked for. You should probably go back and read the last post of that thread. You like to compare and look at things only favor yourself. I'm not butt hurt at all. But I do wish you were closer so I could outrun you.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
A 392 Challenger is faster than a 5.0 Mustang stock to stock.

Mustang has upper hand with mods-no comparison.
Not by a long shot
Old 10-30-2012, 01:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sure it does. It can be tuned. It has a larger aftermarket. Easier car to get in the 11s,10s or even high 9s.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Sure it does. It can be tuned. It has a larger aftermarket. Easier car to get in the 11s,10s or even high 9s.
Thats what Im saying. Saying its easier is debatable since the 392 is still basically locked.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by wbt
...there is a difference between calling someone out and stalking/harassing/insulting. Appears you are selectively enforcing forum rules as you see fit, not by using any type of standard. Good job buddy!

BTW - feel free to ban or delete my account here.

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of LS1TECH will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of LS1TECH, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of LS1TECH reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Good then leave. Then number of threads you have sh*t on is unreal....
Old 10-30-2012, 06:13 PM
Restricted User

Wow I just read all the posts LOL... Didnt expect my vid to cause this drama from 1 guy who seems to just not think the cars r fast enough.

What's the power of his pony anyways... We have plenty of 5.0s N/A with bolt ons but they aren't going around bragging about being fast and ****
Old 10-31-2012, 01:52 AM
wbt
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You fail because you did'nt link my 11.1@ 130 slip like you asked for. You should probably go back and read the last post of that thread. You like to compare and look at things only favor yourself. I'm not butt hurt at all. But I do wish you were closer so I could outrun you.
I ran quicker than you did in worse conditions. How does that translate to beating me? Your 130MPH timeslip has no relevance outside of being called out to produce it. My point was very clearly made with the post link in my sig.

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
Good then leave. Then number of threads you have sh*t on is unreal....
Since forum rules no longer apply here, it's your bullshit that prompted me to post in several threads. In fact, the only reason I recently started posting here was because my car was mentioned....not because I decided to "stop by". You are a pile of **** who can't back anything up with factual data.

Originally Posted by Crazy88
Wow I just read all the posts LOL... Didnt expect my vid to cause this drama from 1 guy who seems to just not think the cars r fast enough.

What's the power of his pony anyways... We have plenty of 5.0s N/A with bolt ons but they aren't going around bragging about being fast and ****
Who cares what my car will throw down on a dyno. That is irrelevant here. I'll ask once more, where are the timeslips and videos of these N/A 2011+ 5.0's that are quicker/faster than me at SAR?

There are a couple of fast cars in your vid. The EVO was no joke however keep that **** off the streets and on the track.

If you want to look at an updated fast list for 2011+ 5.0's it can be found here: http://www.modularfords.com/f259/bol...gt-5-a-185818/

Are the 5.0's mentioned on that list and if so which cars are they? I know for a fact they aren't the 2 in the 10's....
Old 10-31-2012, 12:38 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by wbt
I ran quicker than you did in worse conditions. How does that translate to beating me? Your 130MPH timeslip has no relevance outside of being called out to produce it. My point was very clearly made with the post link in my sig.
You didn't make **** for a point.

A. You didn't take into account track conditions which led to my 1/2 sideways spinning launch on a nitto 555r. Something tells me you were on a much more aggressive tire.

B. You didn't call **** out. My slip was already posted and your dumbass was to lazy to look for it after I told you to.

C. You can have that tenth at the track. I'll take my 5-8mph trap advantage. If you think that wouldn't show up on a street run....then your a fool.

D. How come you didn't bother correcting the 130 runs???? OOOHH I know. Because they would've corrected faster.

You need anymore holes blown in your bullshit?

Sincerely,

HioSSilver
Old 10-31-2012, 01:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wbt
/shrug

What do these cars run at SAR?
http://www.sanantonioraceway.com/index.htm

I know what I run there.....
Originally Posted by ohioborn80
I am betting not as fast as we have.
Who gives a f*ck to both of you. PM eachother and stroke your own egos
Old 10-31-2012, 01:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think Hioslow has advantage against that Mustang in terms of a race
Old 10-31-2012, 02:40 PM
wbt
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You didn't make **** for a point.

A. You didn't take into account track conditions which led to my 1/2 sideways spinning launch on a nitto 555r. Something tells me you were on a much more aggressive tire.
Your traction issues aren't my fault. Sounds like a problem you need to fix.

B. You didn't call **** out. My slip was already posted and your dumbass was to lazy to look for it after I told you to.
Search function on this site blows. One could spend hours looking for a needle in a haystack. The burden of proof is with you to provide a rebuttal with facts.

C. You can have that tenth at the track. I'll take my 5-8mph trap advantage. If you think that wouldn't show up on a street run....then your a fool.
Keep ******* that chicken.

D. How come you didn't bother correcting the 130 runs???? OOOHH I know. Because they would've corrected faster.
Again the burden of proof is on you. The timeslip mentioned has no date/time associated with the run so are we supposed to guess at the DA? You are a moron plain and simple....
https://ls1tech.com/forums/16650234-post166.html

You need anymore holes blown in your bullshit?
I see no holes. I do see plenty of asshurt coming out of you however.

I invite everyone to read what was discussed in said thread:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...-vs-zl1-9.html
Old 10-31-2012, 03:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by wbt

Since forum rules no longer apply here, it's your bullshit that prompted me to post in several threads. In fact, the only reason I recently started posting here was because my car was mentioned....not because I decided to "stop by". You are a pile of **** who can't back anything up with factual data.

Who cares what my car will throw down on a dyno. That is irrelevant here. I'll ask once more, where are the timeslips and videos of these N/A 2011+ 5.0's that are quicker/faster than me at SAR?

There are a couple of fast cars in your vid. The EVO was no joke however keep that **** off the streets and on the track.

If you want to look at an updated fast list for 2011+ 5.0's it can be found here: http://www.modularfords.com/f259/bol...gt-5-a-185818/

Are the 5.0's mentioned on that list and if so which cars are they? I know for a fact they aren't the 2 in the 10's....
Just stop posting you whining baby before I hurt your feelings
Old 10-31-2012, 06:31 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by wbt
Your traction issues aren't my fault. Sounds like a problem you need to fix.

Search function on this site blows. One could spend hours looking for a needle in a haystack. The burden of proof is with you to provide a rebuttal with facts.

Keep ******* that chicken.

Again the burden of proof is on you. The timeslip mentioned has no date/time associated with the run so are we supposed to guess at the DA? You are a moron plain and simple....
https://ls1tech.com/forums/16650234-post166.html

I see no holes. I do see plenty of asshurt coming out of you however.

I invite everyone to read what was discussed in said thread:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...-vs-zl1-9.html
If you go back and look at the thread I actually gave you a compliment....but your to much of a *** hat to let it go. As I said before the isn't set up for dragging. It's just something I play with. If I were serious, we would be much more than .1 apart and I would've already put the fab 9 in my car that's been laying in my shop for months. Also I have did a 11.1 the last 4-5 times at the track. So it's not like its a one hit wonder.

So your saying the search function is smarter than you??... I can believe that. Besides I posted it originally in the drag section.

No asshurt here but you have been obviously and now you can

Quick Reply: SAR Returns by Sneaky Sneaky Films