Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

c6 vs gt500 vs 5.0

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 03:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

LOL this is fun to watch.... Automach1 failing harder than ever!
Old 12-20-2012, 03:36 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Is shows with a more powerful car that even with smaller rim you can still hook. Who the **** adds more power to a car that can't hook. Hint: first mod to any GT500 is TIRES. Stop crying about small rims.

You posted that after I stated car was going to Hios in this thread since I was tired of waiting and keeping him waiting. Its the holidays as well. Nice try saving face. You had two weeks and wanted nothing to do with my car and backpeddaled(ie highway roll king,I have no tires,I can't hook,I will not travel,I don't race for money)-do we have to show it again??. Like I said you would be lucky to run high 11s which is a joke compared to the power that car has. Prove it wrong on the 29th then. That car is a TURD and I have 4 cars that would destroy it and can prove it unlike you not posting pics,timeslips or pics of the mods. And its not in your name.

Who tuned your car?

Where is the dyno slip?

So I guess after 2 years of bullshit-and calling people on this board names after countless arguments your Mach was a failure and 4valves can't compete in terms of ease,cost or power with the same mods on your average street car. I guess after calling Hio(stating his car was a heads cam car and you were building a weight reduction heads cam car that would run better),Lemons(you were faster than him with bolt ons and would be faster than his old heads cam set up),Adam(your car was faster than his with bolt ons),Cobracrotch(his car was slow compared to bolt on Machs and 4 valves) and other board members etc dumbasses its pretty obvious who the *** was. Lets not mention your crazy argument here and on SVT claiming a Mach was a better car to mod than a Terminator(to Kevin and Heater)
Who the **** cares you pussied out plain and simple I gave you your race and you said your car was going to be hours away. Even if I agreed too it last week this would have been the time and place too do it. I don't need to save face I have tried twice now to make something happen all you want to do is bs me. Hell bring the supra over we can do a roll idc at this point you are all talk. Then you want to lie on top off thay to make yourself look better bahahaha. Yea I know a lot ppl may back you on here but you are full of **** most of the time. Where did I claim the mach was a superior platform? If you have 4 cars that can bust my *** then why want you drive the camaro over for a roll race? You can't call ppl names on here and then bitch about it when I do it lol oh and I can't wait to take it dowm the track high 11s bahaha sure buddy let me guess it will only trap 117 as well lolz
Old 12-20-2012, 03:39 PM
Banned

Man up you want to make a callout but yet can't back it up .
Old 12-20-2012, 04:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lol you notice everyone agrees with Mike? We have seen all the posts, you are the one full of ****.

And Lmao at 123-127 mph traps. That is absolutely pathetic.

You better hope Mike doesn't make that trip.. You would be very upset with your 50mph ricer roll that you like so much. We won't even start to talk about how he would leave you sitting from a dig.

Fwiw, I've raced plenty of mid 12x cars with my old heads cam budget 346, Mike and me would have been a he'll of a race when he was cam only damn near 2 years ago.. And you wouldnt be ecstatic with the outcome vs my 346 setup.. You are now wanting his with more bolt ons, heads, and weight reduction.
You have a rude awakening coming if this actually goes down.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
Lol you notice everyone agrees with Mike? We have seen all the posts, you are the one full of ****.

You better hope Mike doesn't make that trip.. You would be very upset with your 50mph ricer roll that you like so much. We won't even start to talk about how he would leave you sitting from a dig.

Fwiw, I've raced plenty of mid 12x cars with my old heads cam budget 346, Mike and me would have been a he'll of a race when he was cam only damn near 2 years ago.. And you wouldnt be ecstatic with the outcome vs my 346 setup.. You are now wanting his with more bolt ons, heads, and weight reduction.
With all the arguing this guy does against everyone on here, with everyone constantly making fun of him, and with all the fake **** he comes up with I think I might be scared to meet up with him. I see him as one of those depressed people who would bring a gun and shoot everyone for picking on him over the internet..
Old 12-20-2012, 05:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Truth.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
I don't consider 1.5 cars too 125 flying past me I will get a better vid next time. No that pulley will not fit stock blower snout. Yes with gears and a tire I expect too trap anywhere from 123-127.
With what done now and tire/gear trap 123-127..you have to be kidding. And what 2.5 pulley. With said other mods you be lucky to make 490whp.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:07 PM
10 Second Club

Oh and Mike will rape my car..he will butt **** that GT500 and make you swallow.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:33 PM
Banned

So the guy who lied saying I asked for a 25 roll then lied again to cover it up is not full of ****? lolz From a 50 hit I am sure it would be a good run from a dig who knows.

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
With what done now and tire/gear trap 123-127..you have to be kidding. And what 2.5 pulley. With said other mods you be lucky to make 490whp.
Oh and Mike will rape my car..he will butt **** that GT500 and make you swallow.
Not kidding you at all. It makes a good bit more power then 490 as it sits. I hope you are not serious. So the camaro will rape your 5.0?
Old 12-20-2012, 06:57 PM
10 Second Club

The fox body. He posted its slip. It went 10.3 on old setup..
Old 12-20-2012, 06:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The fox body. He posted its slip. It went 10.3 on old setup..
Stock width tires also
Old 12-20-2012, 07:39 PM
Launching!

You spraying that gt500, what is that noise I hear in that dyno run vid right before the pull?
Old 12-20-2012, 08:12 PM
Teching In

I don't think Mike's Camaro will be raping anything anytime soon ... wink wink
Old 12-20-2012, 08:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not my fault he can't show up after making the callout. How am I making it impossible I just gave him a heads up 10 days in advance. You know if he really wanted this too happen he would pm me a real time frame and we could set it up. Ps: Get off his nuts.
Remind me again how you dodged him for days on end and then put up some bullshit ultimatum on his call out?

Get off your own nuts. You're too busy jerking yourself off to even think correctly.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZFreie
Stock width tires also
So........

Originally Posted by odthetruth
Remind me again how you dodged him for days on end and then put up some bullshit ultimatum on his call out?

Get off your own nuts. You're too busy jerking yourself off to even think correctly.
I did not dodge a thing buddy. It is not a ultamatium I just gave into everything he wanted orginally except money and he made the excuse about it going to get cut up by hiho during that time. I could care less I will just wait untill I am ready as well. Even if we would have agreed on this last monday the 29th would have been the only/best time to do the track thing. The track is only open on wed. I really didn't want to borrow somebodys tires but gave in when he would not stop with the bs. Ps: keep swinging

Last edited by automach1; 12-20-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

So........

id imagine since you bitched about your tires that the fact he ran those times on

stock sized ones was stated to reinforce what a ***** you are
Old 12-20-2012, 09:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nick V.
id imagine since you bitched about your tires that the fact he ran those times on

stock sized ones was stated to reinforce what a ***** you are
He ran it on a drag radial not a street tire dumbass. Try again.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A bfg is a nice street tire, that is.t a drag radial. I've seen stock ls1 cars run 1.9-2.0 short times on them... That's what they cut with stock tires on.
He has a car that works sounds like it.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Whats preventing you from buying DRs? took you what? 5 days to manage a dyno tune and pulley and muffler delete....

Sounds like someone cant drive and is covering it up with the "I have street tires so digs are stupid" and then refuses to buy tires.

This is also giving you the benefit of the doubt you own the gt100, which you don't.

I say good day. ~Fez
Old 12-20-2012, 09:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i said stock sized you **** gobbling Asshat!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: c6 vs gt500 vs 5.0