Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach at the track

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 05:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Guitar
Get Bryan to go there too so I can drag his turd.
Beating up on a V6 Mustang I see?
Old 04-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Guitar
If I don't get to Fville Sunday I might. I'll let you know. Get Bryan to go there too so I can drag his turd.
LOL! Bryan installed bags on his GTO and got DR's now. He also rolled the lip on the quarter. Car actually hooks pretty good now.

Bryan and I are supposed to run soon. Maybe when we have another meet take a ride down with the EVO..I'll let you know when..

GTOSpd and you might be good run... ***Let me know if you would be interested in a friendly run with GTOSpd. You guys have a similar setup.**

Last edited by MACHXLR8; 04-16-2013 at 06:50 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:20 PM
10 Second Club

Received 450 Likes on 355 Posts

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
Yet another great post from none other than LS1Tech's resident trailer trash. Good job as usual Hio!

Now you can go back to wrenching on that 131mph unicorn of yours. I'll stick to reality.
Your the one chaseing me around in the e-world with dumbshit pm's like this "Hey besides Adam, who else are you sharing IP addresses with?" I bug you so much you can't stand it. You don't know how I got my car to go like that so you follow me around on the net making stupid comments everywhere I go.
Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
^^^ king of the excuses!!
No excuses just facts......maybe you don't like the facts.
Originally Posted by UBoysPlayBall?
^^watadumbass
Back at ya bud.
Originally Posted by NoHope
I think he Hiho.
Not at. You have a grown man trying to make fun of another grown man's family. Except the grown man A is out of arms length of grown man B's arms......think about it. He's not capable of owning anyone.
Originally Posted by NoHope
When you mentioned this part I immediately thought of Guitar...

Spitting image of what you just described.
Again.....I have not posted any pics of myself on here.
He's such an easy target I'd be ashamed to take credit for it.

Get a real rear end in that car. Those 10-bolts don't like 6spds too much, ask me how I know.
Read above dipshit.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

When yall going to head down to the Charlotte area?
Old 04-16-2013, 06:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I'm pretty good at the fact of a 340rwhp bolt on LS1 done by you, on sticky tires can only manage less than a tenth faster than my ONLY clean run lately.

And I also bet that you were driving during that hero run. But ofcourse you and him will not admit to that, which is ok.

Last edited by Stopsign32v; 04-16-2013 at 06:34 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:30 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by odthetruth
The V1 post? I could have swore I agreed with you on that? LOL Why would I be upset at that AND agree? Is there another post I missed? And yes sir, built the whole front up already and straightened frame, with my own hands and wallet. LOL

How's the ***** searching going for you? Lookin for another rich one? Lame.
LMAO! so when you gettin that V2?
Old 04-16-2013, 06:33 PM
10 Second Club

I'm pretty good at the fact of a 340rwhp bolt on LS1 done by you, on sticky tires can only manage less than a tenth faster than my ONLY clean run lately.
In the 1/8....I'm sure you can add another .3 to that by the end of the qtr. Next time it goes back you can add more. Must suck to know a mild bolt-on ls1 can launch soft and still out run you.

Come on big boy buck up....let's see what that pos of yours has.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:34 PM
Launching!

Your the one chaseing me around in the e-world with dumbshit pm's like this "Hey besides Adam, who else are you sharing IP addresses with?" I bug you so much you can't stand it. You don't know how I got my car to go like that so you follow me around on the net making stupid comments everywhere I go.

Back at ya bud.

Not at. You have a grown man trying to make fun of another grown man's family. Except the grown man A is out of arms length of grown man B's arms......think about it. He's not capable of owning anyone.

Again.....I have not posted any pics of myself on here.

Read above dipshit.
Look at how many people you have to quote, and I'm the only one calling BS on you?

What a dumbass
Old 04-16-2013, 06:37 PM
10 Second Club

Look at how many people you have to quote, and I'm the only one calling BS on you?

What a dumbass
yes you are....maybe they are to. Not my problem you can't figure it out. But calling bs on me just makes you look stupid. So does chasing me around all over the site.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:41 PM
10 Second Club

Don't buy a POS that can't launch higher than 1,500rpms without breaking it's legs. Bitch ***
Their not quite that bad.....almost but not quite. Makes the ls1 look just that much more impressive though. Just think if they could take a 5k launch I bet you would go straight out and buy one. Thing is I would rather have a good engine and a pos rear than a pos engine and a good rear.
I'm pretty excited to get mine in and see what kinda gains I can see. But it's pointless to put it in now when I have a new trans on the way. So I'm gonna just wait til the stock trans breaks or I sell it.

So your .02 really wasn't "good run" it was "your car can only mph 108". So tell me college student...How do you know my car isn't capable of higher than 108mph that it ran almost 2 years ago? I don't believe you answered that.
How do you know it will go faster than 108??
Old 04-16-2013, 06:55 PM
Launching!

yes you are....maybe they are to. Not my problem you can't figure it out. But calling bs on me just makes you look stupid. So does chasing me around all over the site.
Meh you post in the same section I do retard. Get used to it.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

In the 1/8....I'm sure you can add another .3 to that by the end of the qtr. Next time it goes back you can add more. Must suck to know a mild bolt-on ls1 can launch soft and still out run you.

Come on big boy buck up....let's see what that pos of yours has.
You think .3 could be added. But you really have no idea.

Calm down you ignorant fool, you will get to see what a bolt on Mach can do.

Oh and have you found a LS1 with equal mods as my gutless POS that runs harder? I'll wait....

Their not quite that bad.....almost but not quite. Makes the ls1 look just that much more impressive though. Just think if they could take a 5k launch I bet you would go straight out and buy one. Thing is I would rather have a good engine and a pos rear than a pos engine and a good rear.

How do you know it will go faster than 108??
That's about like me saying "Just imagine what my car could do with 65 more cubic inches. Like I said, you are the king of excuses.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:19 PM
10 Second Club

Meh you post in the same section I do retard. Get used to it.
You love sick school girl.....sending me pm's......what a phagg
You think .3 could be added. But you really have no idea.

Calm down you ignorant fool, you will get to see what a bolt on Mach can do.

Oh and have you found a LS1 with equal mods as my gutless POS that runs harder? I'll wait....

That's about like me saying "Just imagine what my car could do with 65 more cubic inches. Like I said, you are the king of excuses.
Sure I have a pretty good idea by looking at the 2 1/8 mph's how each would back half......but oooohhh that's right mph don't matter in racing according to you.

I've already posted notch's. It hands you your *** pretty good. Wish you were closer so we could get that **** on vid.

Like I said.....poopy motor good rear vs good motor poopy rear. The thing is the poopy rear is easier and cheaper to overcome than your poopy motor.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:22 PM
Launching!

[QUOTE=HioSSilver;17322170]You love sick school girl.....sending me pm's......what a phagg

Right back at ya trailer trash.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:30 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You, a full time student? Yeah ******* right. In a preparatory class for retarded people maybe, but an actual college student with your moronic mentallity, I highly doubt that.

Fyi Hio, or Adam?, I have TWO degrees and a well paying career (not a "job"). Don't be mad little brah!
Lolz clearly you know nothing about me. How about this you stop PMing hio asking quiestions about me and if you got a problem with me or want any info about me PM me yourself, like a man would.

I

So your .02 really wasn't "good run" it was "your car can only mph 108". So tell me college student...How do you know my car isn't capable of higher than 108mph that it ran almost 2 years ago? I don't believe you answered that.
Your car will go 130 mph and run bottom 9s. Dude idc until you put up a slip with more MPH i could careless.

Id love to see how you would do against evan on the street since MPH is irrelevant and ET is everything. Seems like you'll out ET him bro. Should be a good run notsrs.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:31 PM
10 Second Club

Right back at ya trailer trash.
Talking more bullshit about something you know nothing about. Good job coming up with ANOTHER useless bullshit post.

2 degree's and that's the best you can do......did you get your degree's from the short bus school of thought?

I see you weren't smart enough to fix that quote.....lmao
Old 04-16-2013, 07:34 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by adamantium
Lolz clearly you know nothing about me. How about this you stop PMing hio asking quiestions about me and if you got a problem with me or want any info about me PM me yourself, like a man would.

He's not a man....he's a *****. Or he would not be on here out of arms length talking the **** he does.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:36 PM
Banned

He's not a man....he's a *****. Or he would not be on here out of arms length talking the **** he does.
For ******* sure. Can't believe how much of a beta you have to be to attempt to look up someones IP address cause your so butthurt and even fail at that. Those two degrees probably didn't require computer literacy.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Internet is so super srs
Old 04-16-2013, 08:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by adamantium
Im getting tires in like a 2-3 months. I was going to go to the 1/8th like last week but im swamped, i got 3 research papers to write and i just got two out of the way.

But yeah im on 3.42s still, im just going to run some 555r's. My cars a daily and street car and i will be dailying them on the wheels and tires so, getting a slick or a DR/quick wasting tire isn't what im looking for.
Heard that on the research papers.

If it were me, I'd pick up a spare set of 17x9 zr1s or ws6 wheels with 275/40/17 bias plys or mickey thompsons. I ran my 555Rs as a street tire but when we went to the track we used my buddy's 17x9 zr1 wheels with 275/40/17 mickey thompson et street radials and we got some runs in.

Worst case scenario, find a local guy who will let you borrow his bias plys for a few passes. There are some cool guys around here who would do that for some good strip runs

I have TWO degrees and a well paying career (not a "job"). Don't be mad little brah!
What are your degrees in, anyway? I always took you as either an engineer or something in medical sales or the sort. Business type

Quick Reply: Mach at the track