Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach at the track

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 05:07 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Guitar
I don't give a **** what his car will run. I know he'd get molly whopped on the street, so that's all I'm concerned about.
And so would you... what's your point?
Old 05-19-2013, 05:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
Its hilarious how easy it is to get you butthurt when i mention that 110mph ls1 slapping up your "11 sec" car on the street.

Guess you're retarded and don't know how to search for threads made by me.
A search for your name pulls up 2 kill threads made by you. Both of which are about Honduhs vs you. Better yet the only thing you seem to post about is Honduhs. Yet you have posted no videos of you vs anything from what I can tell. So we can assume that your "kills" are complete

Tell you what Rambo...I got $50 paypal to you if you can go to the track this coming week in your LS1 and pull off a 12.5 or better that I did 2 years ago and post up your results. We wont even bring up what I ran last time since it wasn't 1/4 and all. You game?
Old 05-19-2013, 05:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
And so would you... what's your point?
You GT500 owners aren't a very bright bunch, are you? Then again...you did buy a GT500. So.
Old 05-19-2013, 05:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

You GT500 owners aren't a very bright bunch, are you? Then again...you did buy a GT500. So.
Why do you dodge questions?
Old 05-19-2013, 05:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
A search for your name pulls up 2 kill threads made by you. Both of which are about Honduhs vs you. Better yet the only thing you seem to post about is Honduhs. Yet you have posted no videos of you vs anything from what I can tell. So we can assume that your "kills" are complete

Tell you what Rambo...I got $50 paypal to you if you can go to the track this coming week in your LS1 and pull off a 12.5 or better that I did 2 years ago and post up your results. We wont even bring up what I ran last time since it wasn't 1/4 and all. You game?

Lmao clearly struck a nerve here.

When my car was lid only i ran my buddies turbo e85 cammed civic, k20 full bolt on kpro'd Ep3, random srt4, full bolt on E85 tuned on haltech AP2, stage 2 or 3 (cant remember) GTI.

With the longtubes and exhaust ive raced 350z with test pipes, the 4v cobra my friend has, 5th gen camaro SS, and auto c5 my buddy owns all at the same time, and my last run was the one i lost to which was turbo LSVTEC integra on 15psi.

Believe what you want to believe.

How about this you take your $50 and save up for a penile implant.

Unlike you, i don't NEED gratification from an online forum. **** even less from the opposing side.

Like i said 150 pages of bullshit trolling and you have yet to run an 11 sec pass. For ******* sure you wont even attempt to go out there in this weather your gonna wait till its nice and cool and the DA is nice and negative

Guitar's donk ride is down to run on the street and you keep dodging it.
Old 05-19-2013, 05:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Lmao clearly struck a nerve here.

When my car was lid only i ran my buddies turbo e85 cammed civic, k20 full bolt on kpro'd Ep3, random srt4, full bolt on E85 tuned on haltech AP2, stage 2 or 3 (cant remember) GTI.

With the longtubes and exhaust ive raced 350z with test pipes, the 4v cobra my friend has, 5th gen camaro SS, and auto c5 my buddy owns all at the same time, and my last run was the one i lost to which was turbo LSVTEC integra on 15psi.

Believe what you want to believe.

How about this you take your $50 and save up for a penile implant.

Unlike you, i don't NEED gratification from an online forum.

Like i said 150 pages of bullshit trolling and you have yet to run an 11 sec pass. For ******* sure you wont even attempt to go out there in this weather your gonna wait till its nice and cool and the DA is nice and negative

Guitar's donk ride is down to run on the street and you keep dodging it.
Exactly what I expected from you. Now sit down while the big boys talk. You are allowed to get up when you prove yourself to do anything other than make up fake stories about races that never happened.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:02 PM
Banned

Exactly what I expected from you. Now sit down while the big boys talk. You are allowed to get up when you prove yourself to do anything other than make up fake stories about races that never happened.
lmao fake stories, okay. Big boys, mah bad didn't know i was posting in a 108 mph mach thread, musta mistaken it for the 1000whp supras and UGR lambo thread.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by snake95
Why do you dodge questions?
What question did I dodge?
Old 05-19-2013, 06:04 PM
11 Second Club

You sound like you are one of those who wishes they had a fast car. Want to drive mine?
Old 05-19-2013, 06:06 PM
Tech Apprentice

lmao fake stories, okay. Big boys, mah bad didn't know i was posting in a 108 mph mach thread, musta mistaken it for the 1000whp supras and UGR lambo thread.

Unlike you, this isn't the fastest car I've ever owned. I'm just trying out the slow car thing for a while. A blown Cobra or a turbo 5.0 would never in a million years have a 2,500 post count thread on a LS1tech. But a bolt on Mach 1 sure does get the tears-a-flowin.

Prove to me that any of your bullshit stories are true.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

You sound like you are one of those who wishes they had a fast car. Want to drive mine?
I would actually like to drive a car that feels like it has 150 less hp than it does.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:12 PM
Banned

Unlike you, this isn't the fastest car I've ever owned. I'm just trying out the slow car thing for a while. A blown Cobra or a turbo 5.0 would never in a million years have a 2,500 post count thread on a LS1tech. But a bolt on Mach 1 sure does get the tears-a-flowin.

Prove to me that any of your bullshit stories are true.
Unlike you, i don't need to prove ANYTHING to anyone. I mean ****, posting results of your **** mach 1 on a ls1 forum because you know, you just need that gratification and acknowledgement.

I share the stories when they go down, no i don't have a gopro and or care to own one. If the runs go down and theres a camera involved sweet, if not thats cool too. Aslong as it goes down without issues.

If more members were like me this thread would go a handful of pages long if that. Guy's take you serious, thats the problem.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:12 PM
11 Second Club

I would actually like to drive a car that feels like it has 150 less hp than it does.
You already do.. every day.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 429 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by 4.6pimp
Hio your right we need to do a dig for FUN so we can keep it close! 40-140 might get ugly. I'm curious to know how much that race car weighs? Lol. Either way I'm impressed by your cars trap speed for the power.
No dude......dig is the race.

Thanks......I think it's cool that you push the envelope also. It's just never been my goal to blow up.....lol We actually had my car making more power but tuned it down just a bit in case I got some bad gas. My car weighs about 3000~ in drag form. Which is only drag wheels and no front bar. Breaking axles has kept it from et'ing better.
Originally Posted by automach1
The mach is still making blind ls guys butthurt 10 years later I see.
Not really.
Not sure but I do know Kleenex has sent me an email thanking me. They actually want to sponsor my car since I visit this site so often.
Maybe Vagiseal or Monostat 7 would be a better sponsor for you.
Originally Posted by 4.6pimp
I think we need to have a ls1tech/svt meet..... some where in the middle of NC. Charlotte maybe..... I think that would be a epic get togther! Stopsign tried putting togther a little track meet on svt but most of use couldn't go.
It's been discussed before.
You clearly said "so after the 1/8 IDK" so are you saying you don't know what it will do at the 1/4? Or are you saying it will run 12.5 again? By the way with the whole trap speed thing how do you guys explain a 340rwhp ls1 trapping 110mph multiple times? Better yet why should a 292rwhp Mach on bias ply tires trap higher than a 340rwhp ls1 on the same night? Just curious....
Probably because one is leaving @ 6000 and putting power down with a SLICK. While the other is limp dicking out of the hole on a normal tire. All the same I trapped 112.8 with 305 rwhp and a normal tire. Notch trapped 116 with 340 rwhp. Clearly not a stand out night for Sepno.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Unlike you, i don't need to prove ANYTHING to anyone. I mean ****, posting results of your **** mach 1 on a ls1 forum because you know, you just need that gratification and acknowledgement.

I share the stories when they go down, no i don't have a gopro and or care to own one. If the runs go down and theres a camera involved sweet, if not thats cool too. Aslong as it goes down without issues.

If more members were like me this thread would go a handful of pages long if that. Guy's take you serious, thats the problem.
Same ol same ol

"If I cared to go to the track I would"

"If I cared to own a Gopro I would"

What do I NEED to prove? I posted up videos of me at the track. Why? Because I've been a member here before you had your permit. Same videos were posted on multiple other sites too.

You act as if you don't care what others think or that you need acknowledgement, yet you post BS kills that never happened. Every phone these days has a way to video yet you have never posted up one. BUT lets not forget your video you posted of "Look guys how far I can spin my tires! Why? Because I drive race car!"

If more members were like you....bitch you post more in my threads than anyone other than myself.

I used to take money from kids like you when I was younger. Now I just race for fun.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Probably because one is leaving @ 6000 and putting power down with a SLICK. While the other is limp dicking out of the hole on a normal tire. All the same I trapped 112.8 with 305 rwhp and a normal tire. Notch trapped 116 with 340 rwhp. Clearly not a stand out night for Sepno.
So you are saying a 340rwhp LS1 should trap 110mph? And my car not leaving at 6000 would trap 104mph ish?

Last edited by Stopsign32v; 05-19-2013 at 06:33 PM.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

You already do.. every day.
Oh yeah, that's why my car outruns lighter cars with more whp. Lol.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:33 PM
10 Second Club

Received 429 Likes on 338 Posts

So you are saying a 340rwhp LS1 should trap 110mph? And my car not leaving at 6000 would trap 104mph?
No dipshit......Where did I say a 340rwhp LS1 trap 110. They should trap more. I did and Notch did.....and so did lazerlemonta. It's not hard to do and don't need a slick to do it.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
No dipshit......Where did I say a 340rwhp LS1 trap 110. They should trap more. I did and Notch did.....and so did lazerlemonta. It's not hard to do and don't need a slick to do it.
You are missing my point 3rd grader. Now stay with me here...

Sepno with 50rwhp more than me trapped 2mph more. Launching at 6000rpms on slicks isn't going to boost your trap speed just like leaving at 2,000rpms on street tires isn't going to drop the bottom out of your trap speed. So now that we have that clear I would like you or GTOspeed boy or whoever explain how a bolt on LS1 only trapped 110mph. Not that it really matters but I think its entertaining that you guys look at it from only one side.

Oh and that same night a red LS1 (not sure what mods) was running 14's @ 101mph.

Trap speed > ET fo life yo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-19-2013, 06:42 PM
Banned

Same ol same ol

"If I cared to go to the track I would"

"If I cared to own a Gopro I would"

What do I NEED to prove? I posted up videos of me at the track. Why? Because I've been a member here before you had your permit. Same videos were posted on multiple other sites too.
No you posted it on here to troll, or atleast attempt to. Because like you said people get butthurt by mach1s. Well in your mind atleast.

You act as if you don't care what others think or that you need acknowledgement, yet you post BS kills that never happened. Every phone these days has a way to video yet you have never posted up one. BUT lets not forget your video you posted of "Look guys how far I can spin my tires! Why? Because I drive race car!"
See now your making ASSumptions, and jumping to conclusions. I posted a video because you said it was bullshit, then the funny thing was you said it was in the rain LOL. You're a tool.

If more members were like you....bitch you post more in my threads than anyone other than myself.

I used to take money from kids like you when I was younger. Now I just race for fun.

Quick Reply: Mach at the track