Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach at the track

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 10:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
Man, some funny sh*t in the last two pages! We should have these conversations at a bar while everyone is trashed. I could only imagine the funny sh*t that would come out then!
I agree, but what a **** show that would become!
Old 05-19-2013, 10:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Man, some funny sh*t in the last two pages! We should have these conversations at a bar while everyone is trashed. I could only imagine the funny sh*t that would come out then!
LOL.. it would be hilarious...

"So a GT500, LS1, Mach, and Vette owner walk into a bar".....
Old 05-19-2013, 10:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GtoSpd
Uhh, yea man...I beat your current best with that GT500 by well over half a second and I did it on the stock stall, street tires, and MAYBE 330-340 RWHP, lol. Kind of puts things into perspective doesn't it. I so mad....
No you didn't dumbass. There you go again talking out of your ***.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Sepno had a bad night at the track....period. He wasn't driving well. Free mods get these cars to the 12's. headers are not needed. Drag tires are not needed.

Notch is parting out his car......it's shame to. I guarantee we coulda go it to 11.4's. Headers really woke it up. With a little chassis work and some wr it may have went faster than that.

That's free mod territory bud.

I had a buddy the went 13.9 in the heat with his 120k stock lt car. It was auto.

So now bolt-on Machs are faster than gt100's

This

Big talk....coming from you who has not backed up anything they have said.
Oh **** the almighty bolton ls1 is getting parted out go figure bahahaha
Old 05-19-2013, 11:56 PM
On The Tree

Race or fight
Old 05-20-2013, 04:39 AM
Tech Apprentice

It ran one tenth slower in the 1/8th because I was on street tires and pulled a 1.9 60...meaning you had to launch the absolute *** out of your Mach on slicks to do the same thing. You also want to leave out the fact that my car was still making the same power as that LS1 you saw run 110 mph, which was the whole point in me bringing up my ET so stop trying to deflect and admit that 340 rwhp LS1 you saw run is not representative of what a 340 RWHP LS1 can do, lol. I have already proven otherwise with my own car.

Thats right, I don't know if it will run a 12.24869 or a 12.5799, but I DO know that Mach isn't going into the 11s without major weight loss or nitrous oxide. I've already told you good luck and I truly hope you prove me wrong. Get over yourself man.
Get over the slicks thing. You used a 346cid motor and an automatic to shift for you. I used slicks and ended up going faster with less. Just the way it is, move on.

There you go, you don't know, period. The Mach 1 will go 11's as it sits IMO with some tweeking of the suspension. Might not go that fast the first time to the 1/4 but it will go 11's this way. If it can run a 7.7 in a shot run then it should go 7.6 or faster on a good run. Hard to believe it even for me, but its doing it!

Sepno had a bad night at the track....period. He wasn't driving well. Free mods get these cars to the 12's. headers are not needed. Drag tires are not needed.

Notch is parting out his car......it's shame to. I guarantee we coulda go it to 11.4's. Headers really woke it up. With a little chassis work and some wr it may have went faster than that.
Sepno was driving fine for what he was using. His trap speed isn't going to change much at all. His ET had alot of room to grow though. For what I was seeing that night my trap speed was on par especially seeing as how I had 2 bad calipers in the rear. (not that I think that would have = 4mph or anything)
Old 05-20-2013, 07:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by automach1
No you didn't dumbass. There you go again talking out of your ***.
Thats what denial looks like fellas ^^^

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Get over the slicks thing. You used a 346cid motor and an automatic to shift for you. I used slicks and ended up going faster with less. Just the way it is, move on.

There you go, you don't know, period. The Mach 1 will go 11's as it sits IMO with some tweeking of the suspension. Might not go that fast the first time to the 1/4 but it will go 11's this way. If it can run a 7.7 in a shot run then it should go 7.6 or faster on a good run. Hard to believe it even for me, but its doing it!

Sepno was driving fine for what he was using. His trap speed isn't going to change much at all. His ET had alot of room to grow though. For what I was seeing that night my trap speed was on par especially seeing as how I had 2 bad calipers in the rear. (not that I think that would have = 4mph or anything)
Best of luck to you man. I mean that for real. But I think you're putting too much into your 1/8th mile and not looking hard enough at what its doing on the back half. And I dont see how having an automatic has anything to do with my point...which was the comparison of that 110 mph LS1 not being a good representation or comparison. As for the slicks, hate to tell you man but they are s big deal as far as how much is left as it sits.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:43 AM
10 Second Club

Received 429 Likes on 338 Posts

Oh **** the almighty bolton ls1 is getting parted out go figure bahahaha
Really dude??? Your gonna say something like that after your sick nasty mach build that never showed anybody ****. Someone please ban this dumbass.

He's wanting to buy a house. Besides it went faster than you.
Originally Posted by Stopsign32v

Trust me.....Sepno or his car was off.....maybe a little of both. No reason why that car shouldn't go 12's. W/o knowing all his mods it's hard to say where in the 12's but I went 12.6 @112.8 with less. But as you can tell from what Notch and I showed you.....they don't need headers go 11's. And yes his mph was way down. 2-3 mph is safe to say.

Btw I think you can go 11's with it. I just don't think it's there yet. It's also gonna have to rely on the 60' much more so than a ls1 car. Stop down playing those slicks, we all know what they do for a car.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:08 AM
Banned

Thats what denial looks like fellas ^^^

Best of luck to you man. I mean that for real. But I think you're putting too much into your 1/8th mile and not looking hard enough at what its doing on the back half. And I dont see how having an automatic has anything to do with my point...which was the comparison of that 110 mph LS1 not being a good representation or comparison. As for the slicks, hate to tell you man but they are s big deal as far as how much is left as it sits.
Wrong.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think my car will go 113!!!!!!!
Old 05-20-2013, 09:20 AM
Banned

Really dude??? Your gonna say something like that after your sick nasty mach build that never showed anybody ****. Someone please ban this dumbass.

He's wanting to buy a house. Besides it went faster than you.

Trust me.....Sepno or his car was off.....maybe a little of both. No reason why that car shouldn't go 12's. W/o knowing all his mods it's hard to say where in the 12's but I went 12.6 @112.8 with less. But as you can tell from what Notch and I showed you.....they don't need headers go 11's. And yes his mph was way down. 2-3 mph is safe to say.

Btw I think you can go 11's with it. I just don't think it's there yet. It's also gonna have to rely on the 60' much more so than a ls1 car. Stop down playing those slicks, we all know what they do for a car.
The little baby can't handle a dose of his own medicine? Is he getting a zl1? Lol
Old 05-20-2013, 10:35 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Guitar
I think my car will go 113!!!!!!!
I hope that was bing sarcastic.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ds98formula
I hope that was bing sarcastic.
You're right, maybe 114..but that'd be pushing it.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:57 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Are you driving it off a cliff? 114 is flying...
Old 05-20-2013, 11:39 AM
TECH Resident

You talking quarter mike right? Did I miss something with your set up, that should trap alot higher like pushing 118-119
Old 05-20-2013, 11:57 AM
10 Second Club

The little baby can't handle a dose of his own medicine? Is he getting a zl1? Lol
Wtf are you talking about ????.....idiot.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:04 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ds98formula
You talking quarter mike right? Did I miss something with your set up, that should trap alot higher like pushing 118-119
Guitar's car will run much better this time out and he will surprise you guys when you see his ETs and trap speeds. I can understand his previous Ets though. His last time out, he was not running any kind of tire for fear of breaking the stock rear.
His car is now setup with a built rear and a real tire and wheel. This is all he really needed to begin with since his motor already makes good power. Making the power he has and running on a street tire will just leave you sitting at the line while blowing the tires off. Not a good recipe for low Ets.
I have a feeling many of you will be surprised. IMO

Edit: I know his car is quick based on a recent race he had. For him to beat that other car, he has to be making some good power. Just a matter of putting it down to the ground.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:27 PM
10 Second Club

You don't need a tire to run better than he did.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:14 PM
Banned

Wtf are you talking about ????.....idiot.
Talking about you talking that car up like it was God and now it is being parted out
Old 05-20-2013, 03:17 PM
Banned

Full weight car running on the wheels in your sig. I could see that.

Quick Reply: Mach at the track