Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach at the track

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 02:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by topendrunner
the difference is no cam. try again
The difference is he only need 100-120 more rwhp.. out heads cams intake exhaust tune etc etc on the vette.. does not matter.. make 600rwhp with the vette.. then take a 720rwhp GT500 and beat him. For someone who shoukd know about racing I figured you would see the power to weight argument. You are acting like you are wearing GM blinders. Just have some commen sense about this.

Would like to set something up towards end of summer maybe at Mooresville... got some mods going on the car.. should be a good run if you run low low 6s.
Old 05-18-2013, 02:45 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Guitar
Who said a blower? I posted a video of a cam only Z raping a 700 wheel GT500, and you post a video of one that is N/A with bolt ons losing to one with full bolt ons, tuned, and pullies. Dat logic.
cam only z beating a 700rwhp 500 he beat the driver. promise. the other vid that adam posted the Z sprayed him. and its a head/cam car
Old 05-18-2013, 02:47 PM
11 Second Club

then how is a 550 car pulling a 680 cars guts out? i think its a little more than 120, mang. LOL
because that 540 car added spray on top of the 540. You really playing dumb?
Old 05-18-2013, 02:48 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by adamantium
You seem very upset. Have you ever seen a 700whp GT500 run? Seriously i know your a HUGE mustang/gt500 fanboi but have you personally seen a 700whp gt500 run? Curious.

So now he DID spray because he was not refuting the comment? Now your just jumping to conclusion because your butthurt. The vette ran identical each pull im sure there would be some sort of difference between all three runs if he was on bottle and bottle pressure were to drop etc... Its very consistent for a "nitrous" car.

Its hilarious how i just post a video and you get butthurt as fuhhhh right after i post it lmaooo
Think what you like mang. No butthurt here. That Z will get yanked without the spray. Carry on
Old 05-18-2013, 02:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
The difference is he only need 100-120 more rwhp.. out heads cams intake exhaust tune etc etc on the vette.. does not matter.. make 600rwhp with the vette.. then take a 720rwhp GT500 and beat him. For someone who shoukd know about racing I figured you would see the power to weight argument. You are acting like you are wearing GM blinders. Just have some commen sense about this.

Would like to set something up towards end of summer maybe at Mooresville... got some mods going on the car.. should be a good run if you run low low 6s.
its not blinders if its real. you cant see it cause u have your blinders on.

you gonna run low low 6 huh? lol yeah after you run the excuses will be flying. why do we have to wait? you make 120 more than me now. you wanna test that theory of yours? Or do you gotta do more **** (buy a 5k? blower)to hang with jyard truck motor.
Old 05-18-2013, 02:52 PM
Teching In

4.6 pimp - I think i was a little hard on you. I am sorry. I started thinking that you have a pre coyote na mod motor. Of course you dont know what its like to have a fast na car.
It's all good... This isn't my first go round my last car was a 93 calypso coupe with a 12.1 393w with AFR heads and a big solid lift cam. I know a little about NA power. The fact of the matter is anything can happen on the street and there are way to many variables in any given street race.
Old 05-18-2013, 02:52 PM
On The Tree

Think what you like mang. No butthurt here. That Z will get yanked without the spray. Carry on
hurry and get up to 670 and go run that black z. im sure he would run you.

here is a tip - bring tampons cause you gonna be leaking
Old 05-18-2013, 02:55 PM
On The Tree

cam only z beating a 700rwhp 500 he beat the driver. promise. the other vid that adam posted the Z sprayed him. and its a head/cam car
head/cam made 540? wow thats some shitty heads/cam. the black one is cam only.
Old 05-18-2013, 02:56 PM
11 Second Club

its not blinders if its real. you cant see it cause u have your blinders on.

you gonna run low low 6 huh? lol yeah after you run the excuses will be flying. why do we have to wait? you make 120 more than me now. you wanna test that theory of yours? Or do you gotta do more **** (buy a 5k? blower)to hang with jyard truck motor.
Oh.. you have a Z06? Or are youbtalking about a 2800lb foxbody? you have the weight advantage now man. My car has only been 99mph in the 1/8th with pulley/tune. I am not claiming 6s in its current state.. although a good run could net high 6s, its more a low low 7 car right now. I am sure I dont have enough for you lightweight car right now. And my blower upgrade only costs 2500.00
Old 05-18-2013, 02:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 4.6pimp
It's all good... This isn't my first go round my last car was a 93 calypso coupe with a 12.1 393w with AFR heads and a big solid lift cam. I know a little about NA power. The fact of the matter is anything can happen on the street and there are way to many variables in any given street race.
auto or 5spd and how did it run?
Old 05-18-2013, 02:58 PM
11 Second Club

head/cam made 540? wow thats some shitty heads/cam. the black one is cam only.
And as I am sure you have been around the streets a while.. we all know what "cam only" means.. ...
Old 05-18-2013, 03:01 PM
On The Tree

Oh.. you have a Z06? Or are youbtalking about a 2800lb foxbody? you have the weight advantage now man. My car has only been 99mph in the 1/8th with pulley/tune. I am not claiming 6s in its current state.. although a good run could net high 6s, its more a low low 7 car right now. I am sure I dont have enough for you lightweight car right now. And my blower upgrade only costs 2500.00
fox. i know i have weight but you have power advantage. btw couple weeks ago there was intake / header z at mooresville that was trapping 100+. no tune noheads/cam. on run flats. i think you are wanting those cars to be slower than they are but they will fn roll. no ****.
Old 05-18-2013, 03:03 PM
On The Tree

And as I am sure you have been around the streets a while.. we all know what "cam only" means.. ...
it means only internal mod. my car is cam only. bottom,heads,intake are stock
Old 05-18-2013, 03:05 PM
Teching In

Lot off running mouths and not cars.... I know from experience poppacapp will come out and play.. I should have my turd back togther in the next couple of weeks and will travel to NC for some fun.
Old 05-18-2013, 03:06 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Take off them blinders. This gt500 is built to the dick btw.

same GTR vs 570whp z28. We all know how heavy those things are compared to a Z.

Tell me which car did better.
Old 05-18-2013, 03:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh really? Because he raped another one too. Even worse. So either you're all shitty drivers, or....maybe the Vette has the advantage?
Old 05-18-2013, 03:09 PM
On The Tree

Lot off running mouths and not cars.... I know from experience poppacapp will come out and play.. I should have my turd back togther in the next couple of weeks and will travel to NC for some fun.
i was at the track last night. i run both. lol
Old 05-18-2013, 03:11 PM
Teching In

auto or 5spd and how did it run?
It was a c4. Made 398 threw the c4 with 4000 stall. Never ran it before I sold it.
Old 05-18-2013, 03:12 PM
On The Tree

It was a c4. Made 398 threw the c4 with 4000 stall. Never ran it before I sold it.
ah man you dont know what you are doing. its so easy to make 500rw with a sbf. ask these goober smoochers on here. LOL
Old 05-18-2013, 03:15 PM
11 Second Club

fox. i know i have weight but you have power advantage. btw couple weeks ago there was intake / header z at mooresville that was trapping 100+. no tune noheads/cam. on run flats. i think you are wanting those cars to be slower than they are but they will fn roll. no ****.
I am not saying the Zs are not fast. They are.. pretty much a purpose built race car. My only argument i this is saying what amount of rwhp advantage I would need to overcome the weight difference. This is not a Scientific calculation.. this is from alot of races between the two cars and that is the average hp advantagebthat is needed. And alot comes down to the drivers too... just like a 550rwhp z beating a 700rwhp gt500. He beat the driver. nothing more. Just like any other car, these cars have to bd driven correctly... not a simple mash the gas and go.

And if you were to meet me in person you would see I am as easy going as anyone.. I dont talk **** or brag.. if I win I dont care... if I lose.. I dont care. Its all fun to me, and I can talk cars with anyone. I respect all fast cars..like i mentioned before.

And forgive my spelling sometimes this stupid phone touch keyboard acts stupid.

Quick Reply: Mach at the track