Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach at the track

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2013, 07:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lemons12
You said, "Just cause your slow *** stalled auto can't roll race doesn't give you the right to call it gay."

I was making you aware that I make more power with my power adder than you make period. But I have the slow *** stalled auto car.

I roll race people so they have a chance of it being a race... And they usually still get skull fucked.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:19 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You are showing how much of a tool you really are. They are laughing at you.
okay.

I don't have to see you drive, I know my capabilities... There are a few in here that can attest to my abilities. How many times have people asked you to shift normal because they wanted to see how the race would go VS anyone else driving? I slow my shifts to make it a race.
Dude. John force, how are you?

Thanks for the invite.. But yes, I will be at the TX2k event next year.. I will also be at LSFest participating if you would like to see my slow auto in action.
Cool

Bring your manual and we can have some grudge racing.
Yup brb omw now. Wait for me there.

That wasn't even 10mph, it just looks fast cause it is a stalled auto.
Yeah clearly. My laptop imploded when you blipped the throttle.

Yea but with normal street tires.. Yea but if we went from a roll where I don't spin.. Yea but if you didn't have lower gears... Yea but if you weighed more... Yea but if you didn't have such a big cam.

You are a little girl when it comes to racing and you are showing.
Cool

ANYBODY that has a car setup to do and can drive worth a damn wants a dig... How often you see people betting big money on 60mph roll races? Now how about some dig-1/8 or 1/4 runs. The "big dogs" dig race for a reason. Don't set your car up to be able to launch AND pull on the big end, stay the **** home.

I'm done with you.
Happens all the time around me, both rolls and digs. With banshee's, bikes, cars, jetski's whatever the ****. Theres more racing for $ here in one part of SFL then there is in your hole state. Get real kid.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by adamantium

Happens all the time around me, both rolls and digs. With banshee's, bikes, cars, jetski's whatever the ****. Theres more racing for $ here in one part of SFL then there is in your hole state. Get real kid.
I thought only FWD 4 bangers liked to roll race? Dig races are where it's at, I thought we all knew that.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Because I don't know anything about the street racing scene in FL... Right.

Kid?

I guess I would just start with your "cool" replies as well if I was getting owned as hard as you are. It really does make sense.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:24 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Stopsign your threads are always guaranteed entertainment... Keep up the good work.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Kid?

I guess I would just start with your "cool" replies as well if I was getting owned as hard as you are. It really does make sense.
Thanks for the good laughs!
Old 04-14-2013, 07:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NoHope
I thought only FWD 4 bangers liked to roll race? Dig races are where it's at, I thought we all knew that.
Racing in general is where its at. Idc what it is, if you know what your doing your car will be faster in any scenario.

I don't live in a town with a population of 20 people and they all do the same thing, down here there's a wide variety of cars. Your cars got to be able to back it up from whatever.

We have guys who think like most of you down here, they stay racing the same 3 cars cause there cars can't do anything else.

Kid?

Dude you just typed a wall of text to me, i dont care. I replied to your other responses which i thought were wrong, the rest ill whip my *** with. If you honestly think your "owning" anyone on a forum from hundreds or thousands of miles away you're truly delusional. I don't care about you, or anyone on this forum for that matter.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Racing in general is where its at. Idc what it is, if you know what your doing your car will be faster in any scenario.

I don't live in a town with a population of 20 people and they all do the same thing, down here there's a wide variety of cars. Your cars got to be able to back it up from whatever.

We have guys who think like most of you down here, they stay racing the same 3 cars cause there cars can't do anything else.

Dude you just typed a wall of text to me, i dont care. I replied to your other responses which i thought were wrong, the rest ill whip my *** with. If you honestly think your "owning" anyone on a forum from hundreds or thousands of miles away you're truly delusional.
I'm curious, where is down here at? I want to witness this huge street racing scene you speak of!
Old 04-14-2013, 07:32 PM
Banned

I'm curious, where is down here at? I want to witness this huge street racing scene you speak of!
South florida. Not gonna lie though, lately its been super dead because of these street racing made safe events.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Dude you just typed a wall of text to me, i dont care. I replied to your other responses which i thought were wrong, the rest ill whip my *** with. If you honestly think your "owning" anyone on a forum from hundreds or thousands of miles away you're truly delusional.
I have a buddy that lived in Tampa FL for 7 years, I know the racing scene down there. Just like everywhere else, the big racing is from a dig. Blocking off 3-4 lane roads and running from a dig.

Because I never visit Murfreesboro, Nashville, TN... I live in Chattanooga TN, 20 people. Spot on, keep talking about everything else you know so much about it has been working so far.

I'm 9 hours from you roughly..

if you know what your doing your car will be faster in any scenario.
You have an exhaust ls1.... Going by this statement, you have absolute ZERO clue what you are doing.

Maybe you missed where I skull **** all these "roll cars" when I can't beg them to dig.

Quit talking to me like you are in some mysterious land, I have attended many events down there.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

South florida. Not gonna lie though, lately its been super dead because of these street racing made safe events.
I hear Tampa has a pretty big racing scene too. Spent some time in Pensacola, for a city its size there's a good selection of cars there as well.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:41 PM
Banned

I hear Tampa has a pretty big racing scene too. Spent some time in Pensacola, for a city its size there's a good selection of cars there as well.
The tampa scene is pretty small compared to down here in miami. From what i hear. One of my buddies has like one of the fastest dig cars, and high way cars up there and he's from seabring but tampa is usually where the runs go down. You know grab-a-lane guys? Well my buddys 2jz 240 that was in one of there recent vids is the car im refering to, he also has a red evo on RPF1s the 2jz 240 is originally from where i live, im acquiescence with the old owner/builder of that car and that car wasn't the fastest street car down here.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Tampa is nice.. Especially the bridges.. You want to run, just go by and throw a rev.

grabalane.com

I wouldn't know anything about it though.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7506638_n.jpg

1500Rw malibu that runs around in Tampa... John is the owner.

Again, I know nothing about the scene down there.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Hold on... Wait.... So grabalane.com is actually something about the racing scene down there?

Inform me about more of your extensive FL racing scene knowledge.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:43 PM
Banned

I have a buddy that lived in Tampa FL for 7 years, I know the racing scene down there. Just like everywhere else, the big racing is from a dig. Blocking off 3-4 lane roads and running from a dig.
Not talking about tampa.

Because I never visit Murfreesboro, Nashville, TN... I live in Chattanooga TN, 20 people. Spot on, keep talking about everything else you know so much about it has been working so far.
Don't know about any cars up there.

I'm 9 hours from you roughly..
Im not in tampa.

You have an exhaust ls1.... Going by this statement, you have absolute ZERO clue what you are doing.
Okay.

Maybe you missed where I skull **** all these "roll cars" when I can't beg them to dig.

Quit talking to me like you are in some mysterious land, I have attended many events down there.
Again, not in tampa.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:44 PM
Banned

Hold on... Wait.... So grabalane.com is actually something about the racing scene down there?

Inform me about more of your extensive FL racing scene knowledge.
Dude just stop already, seriously. Your looking like a complete **** tard. Can you even read?
Old 04-14-2013, 07:46 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok then why doesn't your car do everything? It would get completely fucked sideways by a sub 300rwhp n/a 4.fucking6 leter v8 Mustang at the track. And before you come back with roll racing bs do remember that ive posted multiple videos of my car putting multiple carlengths on cars that make more power than I and trap higher in at the track.

So do tell oh general racing champion master

Last edited by Stopsign32v; 04-14-2013 at 07:51 PM.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Not talking about tampa.

Don't know about any cars up there.

Im not in tampa.

Okay.

Again, not in tampa.
I know where you're from.

You are 3 hours from Tampa roughly.

No you don't know about any cars up here.. I was talking about the population... You think Nashville, Chattanooga, etc have a population of 20 and are hick small towns?

Seems like I know a bit more about your area than you do mine.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Dude just stop already, seriously. Your looking like a complete **** tard. Can you even read?
*You're

I can read, can you spell?
Old 04-14-2013, 07:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Ok then why doesn't your car do everything? It would get completely fucked sideways by a sub 300rwhp n/a 4.fucking6 leter v8 Mustang. And before you come back with roll racing bs do remember that ive posted multiple videos of my car putting multiple carlengths on cars that make more power than I and trap higher in at the track.

So do tell oh general racing champion master

My car doens't do everything because i don't have a rear and i don't have DR's...for like another 2 months.

I already ran a cobra, ive said this story a **** load of times, keep in mind this is with my **** car with a **** rear and street tires.

I don't care man i was simply stating my opinion. You guys don't live by me and wouldn't understand what the scene is here.

Quick Reply: Mach at the track