I can read, can you spell?
He's hiho's friend. Illiteracy is a requirement
Old 04-14-2013, 07:53 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
I know where you're from.

You are 3 hours from Tampa roughly.

No you don't know about any cars up here.. I was talking about the population... You think Nashville, Chattanooga, etc have a population of 20 and are hick small towns?

Seems like I know a bit more about your area than you do mine.

Im actually more like 4 hours away from tampa. I don't know **** about nashville perioid.

Look at the TRC vids on youtube, that pretty much sums up the racing in SFL. ***** all roll racing and some dig racing here and there. So again like i said, if your car can only dig, your not going to do much racing out side of a track. Thats just how it is here. Call us all *****'s for all i care, or cry about it. Idc, it is what it is.
*You're

I can read, can you spell?
AWESOME.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
My car doens't do everything because i don't have a rear and i don't have DR's...for like another 2 months.

I already ran a cobra, ive said this story a **** load of times, keep in mind this is with my **** car with a **** rear and street tires.

I don't care man i was simply stating my opinion. You guys don't live by me and wouldn't understand what the scene is here.
Because I have never seen the Miami scene either.....

You don't pay much attention do you?

Even with a 9" you're car is still a dog.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

I'm looking to make 800Rw/850Rwtq.... I think I can do half *** at both.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:57 PM
Banned

Because I have never seen the Miami scene either.....

You don't pay much attention do you?

Even with a 9" you're car is still a dog.

Dude you keep trying and trying to rustle my jimmies but lol its not going to happen. Again for like the 70th time, idc about you or anyone on this forum.

The attempts at trying to bring down me or my car are not getting you anywhere. Not my fault you got butthurt about my perspective about digracing or ETs and whatever the original "debate" was about.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Butt hurt??? About you being wrong?
Old 04-14-2013, 07:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Adamantium why you no reply to me?
Old 04-14-2013, 08:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Check the last page brah.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

If I was a bad *** roll racing king champion and I would get walked by a sub 300Rw Mustang, I wouldn't either.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't want to take sides in the argument, because it's really enjoyable watching the two of you go back and forth, but I'm pretty sure Lemons car would **** all over Adamantium's car from a dig or a roll. So we can stop arguing about who has the faster car, who is the better driver, etc.

All this street racing scene crap, about I'm from a bigger area with more cars, who cares? Miami's scene is probably pretty big, I've never been there. Something tells me the street racing scene in L.A. probably makes Miami look small.

Nashville and Memphis are both pretty decent sized cities, albeit no Miami. I know there's a good street racing scene going on in Memphis, I hear about it from time to time. I've never stopped in Nashville but I always get people trying to race me just passing through Nashville on the interstate, so I assume there's a decent following there as well.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NoHope
Don't want to take sides in the argument, because it's really enjoyable watching the two of you go back and forth, but I'm pretty sure Lemons car would **** all over Adamantium's car from a dig or a roll. So we can stop arguing about who has the faster car, who is the better driver, etc.

All this street racing scene crap, about I'm from a bigger area with more cars, who cares? Miami's scene is probably pretty big, I've never been there. Something tells me the street racing scene in L.A. probably makes Miami look small.

Nashville and Memphis are both pretty decent sized cities, albeit no Miami. I know there's a good street racing scene going on in Memphis, I hear about it from time to time. I've never stopped in Nashville but I always get people trying to race me just passing through Nashville on the interstate, so I assume there's a decent following there as well.

No **** lemons car is faster than mine. Not doubting that at all. Its a sick car, even for being an auto. As for the driver comment he owns an auto, and a lid only manual car. Incomparable. I got a couple vids of me going through the gears. He can put one up and ill put mine up.

I got buddies in cali, they say its not so big because of how strict the street racing laws are and ****, and how they have all those emissions bullshit. Not sure how credible those guys are cause they are into the show car **** so yeah. But cali is also huge compared to FL.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

My car doens't do everything because i don't have a rear and i don't have DR's...for like another 2 months.

I already ran a cobra, ive said this story a **** load of times, keep in mind this is with my **** car with a **** rear and street tires.

I don't care man i was simply stating my opinion. You guys don't live by me and wouldn't understand what the scene is here.
So you don't have this and you don't have that..that's why your car doesn't perform. Yet you talk down to a car that has proven to do more? Hermmmm
Old 04-14-2013, 08:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yea, you can't compare a lite bolt on M6 to a lite bolt on M6.

Who woulda thunk?

I'm glad my cars is fast.... Even for an auto. LOL You are so cute.

My lite bold on only car is also the only manual I have ever drove... I don't ever get to drive my buddies manual cars.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:10 PM
Banned

So you don't have this and you don't have that..that's why your car doesn't perform. Yet you talk down to a car that has proven to do more? Hermmmm
Dude im not talking down to your car, i gave you props earlier. I just give you **** because you think ET is everything and see it different. All i did was give you **** for what your car traps, but your car is 200x more efficient then mine at the track, i don't even have to go and try to tell you that. I give props where its due.

Yea, you can't compare a lite bolt on M6 to a lite bolt on M6.

Who woulda thunk?

I'm glad my cars is fast.... Even for an auto. LOL You are so cute.

My lite bold on only car is also the only manual I have ever drove... I don't ever get to drive my buddies manual cars.
Put up a vid of you going threw the gears, ill put up mine.

I never said it was fast, i just said it was sick. You haven't put up any times or ran anyone i don't know how its going to perform, but it should def be faster then my car. theres alot of **** setups on here. I mean this guy on here lastofthebreed was spraying his cam only car to run door to door with a 115 mph cam only T/A.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

No **** lemons car is faster than mine. Not doubting that at all. Its a sick car, even for being an auto. As for the driver comment he owns an auto, and a lid only manual car. Incomparable. I got a couple vids of me going through the gears. He can put one up and ill put mine up.

I got buddies in cali, they say its not so big because of how strict the street racing laws are and ****, and how they have all those emissions bullshit. Not sure how credible those guys are cause they are into the show car **** so yeah. But cali is also huge compared to FL.
Ding ding ding...
Old 04-14-2013, 08:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Dude im not talking down to your car, i gave you props earlier. I just give you **** because you think ET is everything and see it different. All i did was give you **** for what your car traps, but your car is 200x more efficient then mine at the track, i don't even have to go and try to tell you that. I give props where its due.
Quoted for later use.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

I got a couple vids of me going through the gears. He can put one up and ill put mine up.
So this will all be settled if you put a video of you going through the gears and he does the same and you can compare who's better at shifting?

Old 04-14-2013, 08:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

South Florida racing is huge! My favorite is racing outside the track going toward Palm Beach. Nice long straight aways!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite place for suckers with my Fox body was the Checkers at Lauderdale...

Got impounded once and was right back there the next night..
Old 04-14-2013, 08:32 PM
Banned

So this will all be settled if you put a video of you going through the gears and he does the same and you can compare who's better at shifting?

Lol idc ill post the vid, since he says he can out drive me. I have a video of me driving, ill post mine if he post his video.

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
South Florida racing is huge! My favorite is racing outside the track going toward Palm Beach. Nice long straight aways!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite place for suckers with my Fox body was the Checkers at Lauderdale...

Got impounded once and was right back there the next night..
Dude ive been dieing to go on a caravan up there to PBIR, everytime they have a cool event i got class or i make plans already. But yeah, i know you know about down here.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:33 PM
TECH Resident

Sounds like a lot of chest beating in here for no reason. A full 2+ year build purpose built car vs what I'm sure is a daily driven light bolt on one. I've given Stoppy cred for that run, but that run is 1/8th last I've seen, so the full trap nor ET isn't written in stone either. Might be more, might be less.

All the cars here are good. Didn't know everyone needed to measure their dicks using their cars.

Everyones done what they could, how they could, for whatever type of racing they do. I've probably spent more on suspension because I don't give too much of a **** about the strip. I normally run into whatever I race on the highway, but I don't go out of my way to go to scenes and 'be that guy' that I hope people talk about how great I am of a driver, yada yada. That **** impresses highschool girls, and last I heard... 15'll get you 30.

Stoppy, the car runs strong for what it is, but that 4.6L has gotten some work done to it to get to where it is. Not massive work, and its definitely running strong for what it has, but it isn't exactly bone stock either.

Me personally, don't really care what someone ETs because I don't go to the track anywhere near as often as I'd even like to. If I do plan on running the V, I take it to a road course and actually drive, vs just shift. Wrong of me to say those who set up their cars and suspensions for drag racing can't drive?

Why is everyone crying about roll racing in here? 75+% of the threads in here end up being roll racing.

If you want to show off your drag racing:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/drag-racing-results-85/

Otherwise, you get whatever you get on the street, and same rules don't apply as the track. Surfaces change, prep vs no prep vs semi prep, etc. Giving lengths, giving someone the hit, giving someone their race... Tires play a big part, but lets be serious. Launching on the street vs launching on a prepped surface is different. Period.

Quick Reply: Mach at the track