Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach at the track

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 03:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Trust me.....Sepno or his car was off.....maybe a little of both. No reason why that car shouldn't go 12's. W/o knowing all his mods it's hard to say where in the 12's but I went 12.6 @112.8 with less. But as you can tell from what Notch and I showed you.....they don't need headers go 11's. And yes his mph was way down. 2-3 mph is safe to say.

Btw I think you can go 11's with it. I just don't think it's there yet. It's also gonna have to rely on the 60' much more so than a ls1 car. Stop down playing those slicks, we all know what they do for a car.
I actually appreciate that.

I think everyone that night was off. I do think my slicks helped even it out more for me. I believe the car had maybe a 12.3 in it and definately a 12.4, I even told WSsick that. I also think 11's is a stretch for my car how it sits power wise and weight but I definately think it is there. I'm interested in seeing how the car reacts with the suspension changes. I am however worried about track conditions. I want to be that car you see at the track with shitty prep..everyone spins but that well setup car lifts the front tires every time.

BTW Hiho I still hate you, you are an idiot, and you are my arch enemy. I would have it no other way.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v

I think everyone that night was off. I do think my slicks helped even it out more for me. I believe the car had maybe a 12.3 in it and definately a 12.4, I even told WSsick that. I also think 11's is a stretch for my car how it sits power wise and weight but I definately think it is there. I'm interested in seeing how the car reacts with the suspension changes. I am however worried about track conditions. I want to be that car you see at the track with shitty prep..everyone spins but that well setup car lifts the front tires every time.

BTW Hiho I still hate you, you are an idiot, and you are my arch enemy. I would have it no other way.
Thats all a I've been trying to say this whole time^^^
Old 05-20-2013, 06:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by GtoSpd
Thats all a I've been trying to say this whole time^^^
I expect less from him.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:00 PM
10 Second Club

Received 429 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
Talking about you talking that car up like it was God and now it is being parted out
I didn't talk it up like anything. I stated what it did...that was it. Some tried to call bs. That didn't work for them.

Talking up **** is what you do.Talking up and not backing up is what you do. That's the only time talking up is talking up. Backing **** up is what I do....unlike you.

Right back at ya

Old 05-20-2013, 07:06 PM
Banned

I didn't talk it up like anything. I stated what it did...that was it. Some tried to call bs. That didn't work for them.

Talking up **** is what you do.Talking up and not backing up is what you do. That's the only time talking up is talking up. Backing **** up is what I do....unlike you.

Right back at ya

Yea it ran so well he decided to part it out Talking up ****? I back up my **** like I said you are welcome to come prove me wrong
Old 05-20-2013, 07:14 PM
10 Second Club

Yea it ran so well he decided to part it out Talking up ****? I back up my **** like I said you are welcome to come prove me wrong
If your calling me out then drive your dumbass up here. After all that's how you said it works. You did the call you do the drive. Bring it......I would love to put multiple buses on you. We're goin from a dig to bitch.

His priority's changed... what am I suppose to do about it? Not my car but had some of my parts on it. So I'll get them back and maybe turn this hard top lt chassis I have into a ls chassis. His car would've outran you too. That's not talking up....just a fact.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

You ran 12's with a blower and ******* 325 drag radials.

Notch ran 11's with bolt ons and a 275 drag radial.

I can't believe I'm taking Hiho's side but damn...the proof is in the pudding.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:21 PM
10 Second Club

^^^^your starting to like me
Old 05-20-2013, 07:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

So I'll get them back and maybe turn this hard top lt chassis I have into a ls chassis. His car would've outran you too. That's not talking up....just a fact.
Go for it. I think you should try your best with the stock rear and my equal bolt ons/weight reductions and see if you can get within half a second from my best this season.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:26 PM
Banned

If your calling me out then drive your dumbass up here. After all that's how you said it works. You did the call you do the drive. Bring it......I would love to put multiple buses on you. We're goin from a dig to bitch.

His priority's changed... what am I suppose to do about it? Not my car but had some of my parts on it. So I'll get them back and maybe turn this hard top lt chassis I have into a ls chassis. His car would've outran you too. That's not talking up....just a fact.
Not calling you out moron. You said I can't back up the talk. So to me that is just as much of a callout. Multiple busses bahahahahahahaha sure.

Yea prioritys work both ways. I am so worried
Old 05-20-2013, 08:31 PM
10 Second Club

Go for it. I think you should try your best with the stock rear and my equal bolt ons/weight reductions and see if you can get within half a second from my best this season.
If I do it won't happen for a while.....and there will be no equal mods. Car is a pos.....I'll just gut it. Chassis is in great shape and the body would be almost perfect had the guy not broke the fender when they trailered it.

I have to get a 56 Bel Air done for my uncle first. It's ls swapped.....I made all the brackets to put it where I wanted it. I made 4th gen discs fit it, stiffed the chassis up and made sway bars for it. it will be more of a cruiser though. Still alot of work to do to it. This car is ******* cool though. it's been in my family for 40+ years. it's always been a hotrod. My uncle bought a real 327/365(in the 60's) in the crate and a rock crusher for it when he first did it. Goddamn clutch came apart in and almost sawed the frame in two and messed up the fire wall so much that they put a piece of firewall in from another car. I left it like that and just tidied it up a bit. I put a whole new 1 piece floor in it and several other panels.
Not calling you out moron. You said I can't back up the talk. So to me that is just as much of a callout. Multiple busses bahahahahahahaha sure.

Yea prioritys work both ways. I am so worried
Looks like a call out to me.....sounds like a call out.......don't crawfish bitch. Get to drivin

Yes it would me more than 1 bus.......probably closer to 3.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:31 PM
Banned

You ran 12's with a blower and ******* 325 drag radials.

Notch ran 11's with bolt ons and a 275 drag radial.

I can't believe I'm taking Hiho's side but damn...the proof is in the pudding.
Yea because big tires = guaranteed traction. Ricer math at it's finest. Notch ran 11s with boltons and weight reduction just like another other ls or mach could do. Nothing special. I had a bad track outing and still almost went into the 11s with tons of driver error. I run and beat low 11sec cars the proof is in the pudding
Old 05-20-2013, 08:32 PM
Banned

Looks like a call out to me.....sounds like a call out.......don't crawfish bitch. Get to drivin

Yes it would me more than 1 bus.......probably closer to 3.
Only crawfish on here is Mike and since you and Mike are friends. Well you probably are too.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

Yea because big tires = guaranteed traction. Ricer math at it's finest. Notch ran 11s with boltons and weight reduction just like another other ls or mach could do. Nothing special. I had a bad track outing and still almost went into the 11s with tons of driver error. I run and beat low 11sec cars the proof is in the pudding
Lets see...

Big tire = more traction. You fucked that up somehow

You say Notch did what any other LS or Mach can do but yet you never owned a 11 second Mach nor a LS.

You sprayed your Mach 1 as proof by the MPH difference in the back half yet you couldn't even best my best with 5 bolt ons and me shifting.

What did you cammed 3v run? Anything about it?

Now you have a blown, 5.4L, with sticky tires yet you STILL can't get 11's. Atleast you blame yourself and not the car...

You and Guitar should find eachother on Eharmony.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:42 PM
10 Second Club

Funny that YOUR mach didn't get there......funny how YOUR gt100 didn't get there either.
Only crawfish on here is Mike and since you and Mike are friends. Well you probably are too.
How bout you get driving.
Lets see...

You say Notch did what any other LS or Mach can do but yet you never owned a 11 second Mach nor a LS.

You sprayed your Mach 1 as proof by the MPH difference in the back half yet you couldn't even best my best with 5 bolt ons and me shifting.

Now you have a blown, 5.4L, with sticky tires yet you STILL can't get 11's. Atleast you blame yourself and not the car...

I may even be starting to like you.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:02 PM
Banned

LOL autocrawfish should be his new name. What a ******* moron.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

^^^^your starting to like me

I may even be starting to like you.[/QUOTE]

Sorry.... can't resist.... have.....to...post....a picture....... can't...........resist.........

Old 05-20-2013, 09:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Don't question the kittehs!!!!!
Old 05-20-2013, 09:09 PM
Banned

Lets see...

Wrong. Does not mean it is guaranted too hook better then a smaller tire.

Never claimed to do so but since many have It is not hard.

No I did not spray my mach so stop talking out of your ***.

12.5 @ 111 1.8 60ft it did ok for a 3v with baby cams.

Yea I have blown 5.4. If I was so worried about the 11s. I would go to the track and do so
Old 05-20-2013, 09:11 PM
Banned

Funny that YOUR mach didn't get there......funny how YOUR gt100 didn't get there either.

How bout you get driving.

I may even be starting to like you.
Funny how I don't care as long as it keeps taking down catfishes left and right

Quick Reply: Mach at the track