Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach at the track

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 03:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lemons12
Adam just resorts to "cool story bro" when he is wrong so it never goes much of anywhere.

He isn't very much fun to play with.

He is also a bitch.

That tickle your fancy?
CALLED OUT! BITCH! Them are fighting words.

Judging from previous pictures and employment history on your part, I think we have a good idea of how a physical confrontation would play out.

I think Adam is almost as big a troll as RazorbackZ28, and a bigger troll than Hiosilver. For having 4 research papers he's swamped with this week, he sure does stay up late arguing on internet forums. Must have a lot of time on his hands in between all those papers.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NoHope

Judging from previous pictures and employment history on your part, I think we have a good idea of how a physical confrontation would play out.

I think Adam is almost as big a troll as RazorbackZ28, and a bigger troll than Hiosilver. For having 4 research papers he's swamped with this week, he sure does stay up late arguing on internet forums. Must have a lot of time on his hands in between all those papers.
I like dem fighting words... Makes things interesting.

I work roughly 20-25 max hours a week, I have tons of free time.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:14 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha, Lemons is laying it out
Old 04-17-2013, 04:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Heater
Haha, Lemons is laying it out
Who would have thunk it? Two people enjoying my posts!

For a second I was starting to believe Adam about nobody liking me anymore. My E creds were definitely diminishing much faster than they should have been.

I do it for you Heater
Old 04-17-2013, 04:24 AM
On The Tree

You are cool by me
Old 04-17-2013, 04:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

Literally the hardest mother ****** you will ever meet:

Some say he is harder than.... Wait for it.... Wait for it.... Adamantium! *Gasps*
Old 04-17-2013, 05:27 AM
On The Tree

Why only tattoo's on the hands???

Last edited by Heater; 04-17-2013 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Couldn't see on my phone.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:44 AM
10 Second Club

Received 450 Likes on 355 Posts

Originally Posted by evangto87
Originally Posted by evangto87
Hio must be loving the fact that 2 board members are fighting over who knows more about the cars he works on....

To be honest... you both look kinda silly right now...
What ????? You upset because we aren't talking about your boss.

Look guys the only thing even a little sneaking was the exhaust mani's(00-02) on that car. Notch ported them up a little but we don't even know if that did anything. Other than that there is nothing special at all. He could probably clean his car for weight reduction.....it's a filthy mess.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:48 AM
10 Second Club

How the hell am I a troll you idiot? I've done forgot more about these cars than you know. Some on here don't like the truth but that doesn't make me a troll. From what I can tell you've been trolling me with dumbass comments like this.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:59 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by automach1
I know there isn't The closest is caspers lq based 35x ci motor that went 6.8x back in 06. I was just giving hiho a hard time because he was talking **** about how much of a turd the 4.6 is. I forget he has the mental capabilities of a 13yr old though.

As far as the gt500 it is still the same for now. I am actually probably going to go a little more mild on the new combo so it want be as fast as I planned.
They are turds comparatively. Just the facts....no reason to be butt hurt bout it. It's not like you designed it.....you were were just dumb enough to buy it.

Don't forget I have one these pos. Maybe you should yak about that motor swap. ls6 in a f-body = replacement. 03 cobra engine in a fox = swap. Trust me I know the difference.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:22 AM
Banned

RazorbackZ28? Is that name supposed to **** me off or something? That's actually a pretty cool name...troll boy.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:22 AM
10 Second Club

Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts

corn........
Old 04-17-2013, 07:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
Lol You act like you race at the track 100 times a week. Dude this is the first time ive seen you post about going to the track since ive joined here. Get over it. **** id hope your slicked up, suspension modded, 4.56 geared, and 6k clutch dump car would out ET me, if not id think there's something wrong.

So tell me how that ET would help you if we ran on the street and i had my wheels/tires on? Explain to me, track god.
until you go to the track and run better than 12.06, you really need to shut up. you are slower and talking ****.

you can qualify his times with what ever you like....he ran them and you have never.

AND from a dig on the street he still murders you. MURDERS.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by assasinator
until you go to the track and run better than 12.06, you really need to shut up. you are slower and talking ****.

you can qualify his times with what ever you like....he ran them and you have never.

AND from a dig on the street he still murders you. MURDERS.
Who ran a 12.06?
Old 04-17-2013, 07:35 AM
10 Second Club

Where does this 12.06 # come from?
Old 04-17-2013, 08:49 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lemons12
How about a little bet...... I like bets...

100$ says there is more to his setup than what you have posted. If I can prove you wrong, you gift me 100$ via paypal. If I am wrong, I will gift you 100$.

I will make sure that is stays quiet about his mods... I don't even have to post it... Hio just simply has to say that you have not posted everything that is done to his cars (I'm not talking about aftermarket parts), I'm talking anything modified on the car, period.

I got 100$ on it... You up for it?
lemons im down for your bet but u gotta up the money. lets put 1k on it. ill give you detail for detail and then ill drive the car to you. you can take it apart and put it back together. ill give you 10 hrs to do so once i get there. when u see it is what it is i can drive back home with ur money. sound good? add me on face book and ill send pics of all thats done and you can post them in here. or i can send them to heater on fb and he can post them here. there is minimum weight reduction that hasnt been disclosed but its very minimum and im happy to send pics of it and manifold porting. you can also pm me your cell number and ill send them that way. and adam does know 99.9 percent of everything on my car!
Old 04-17-2013, 08:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
lemons im down for your bet but u gotta up the money. lets put 1k on it. ill give you detail for detail and then ill drive the car to you. you can take it apart and put it back together. ill give you 10 hrs to do so once i get there. when u see it is what it is i can drive back home with ur money. sound good? add me on face book and ill send pics of all thats done and you can post them in here. or i can send them to heater on fb and he can post them here. there is minimum weight reduction that hasnt been disclosed but its very minimum and im happy to send pics of it and manifold porting. you can also pm me your cell number and ill send them that way. and adam does know 99.9 percent of everything on my car!
Old 04-17-2013, 09:07 AM
Banned

****. Just. Got. Real.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:16 AM
Launching!

Nothing like waking up in the morning to see Hioslut and Adamphag get their asses ripped apart by multiple board members.

Please carry on guys
Old 04-17-2013, 09:18 AM
Teching In

red fire stfu my vid busted your ******* bubble go to the old man who cant get vaj vatte section

Quick Reply: Mach at the track