Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach at the track

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 05:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 429 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
Yes it is in much better hands now. Just going to make it that much better when I post the results
It's because you suck.
Originally Posted by Heater
Now that is a stretch...
Not at all Heater. Think about it. I took the road less traveled with my camaro and ALOT of **** most either can't or just don't think of.....that's open minded bud. I could've did what most does and bought some cookie cutter heads to go with my cookie cutter cam........and do like redfire said and bought some junk *** ebay headers. How good do you think my results would've been then?
Old 04-17-2013, 05:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wouldn't call thinking outside the box "open minded", but maybe my definition of "open minded" is not correct.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:42 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lmao not open minded hiho or you would try what i told you to the otjer day roflmao
Old 04-17-2013, 06:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
Mild bolt on car.. Just attention to detail is all. Spending time on things that most won't. They aren't lying... They are just down playing. Everybody does it.
Originally Posted by HioSSilver
We're not lying about our mods either. It's all out there.
How about a little bet...... I like bets...

100$ says there is more to his setup than what you have posted. If I can prove you wrong, you gift me 100$ via paypal. If I am wrong, I will gift you 100$.

I will make sure that is stays quiet about his mods... I don't even have to post it... Hio just simply has to say that you have not posted everything that is done to his cars (I'm not talking about aftermarket parts), I'm talking anything modified on the car, period.

I got 100$ on it... You up for it?
Look guys the only thing even a little sneaking was the exhaust mani's(00-02) on that car. Notch ported them up a little but we don't even know if that did anything. Other than that there is nothing special at all. He could probably clean his car for weight reduction.....it's a filthy mess.
Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
lemons im down for your bet but u gotta up the money. lets put 1k on it. ill give you detail for detail and then ill drive the car to you. you can take it apart and put it back together. ill give you 10 hrs to do so once i get there. when u see it is what it is i can drive back home with ur money. sound good? add me on face book and ill send pics of all thats done and you can post them in here. or i can send them to heater on fb and he can post them here. there is minimum weight reduction that hasnt been disclosed but its very minimum and im happy to send pics of it and manifold porting. you can also pm me your cell number and ill send them that way. and adam does know 99.9 percent of everything on my car!

I accept paypal... Please send it as a gift so we don't have to pay the fee.

Just a clarification: 100$ from Adam and 1000$ from Notch.

Thanks for playing guys!
Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
This is ******* awsome...On one level Hiho thinks I have hidden mods to make my Mach as fast as it is. And on the other hand, the LS1 that he compares my car to, he has admitted to there is hidden mods to it. Redfire, I told you we were right. That apple never falls too far from the tree.
**** backfired like ******* Hiroshima on their ***.

red fire your a noron 02 maniflolds are beter than shorty headers. lol ******* moron. and it has kooks now.
So you basically had mids, calling them stock manifolds.
Originally Posted by evangto87
2 pages later.... the gayness grows even more
I laffed.
and btw lemons knew the manifolds were ported last year so it wasnt a secret
It wasn't publicly known, don't try to kid anyway..
The fastest 4.6 4v (c-heads like the Mach) has been 6.08. The fastest stock cubed ls1/6 is WAY slower
I was simply asking hiho if the 4.6 4v is such a turd then why has the ls1/6 been no where close to it in all out efforts. I am not comparing them to bolton cars obviously.

I would have to do some looking but they have been deep into the 9s n/a.
The LS platform has been bottom 9s (9.2 IIRC) @ over 145mph (dont recall exact number). This is a stock bottom end car. MULTIPLE mid-high 9 second LS1 CBE cars.
Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
BRB going outside to port my EGR tube
I laffed.
Originally Posted by adamantium
Again with the tough guy talk on the internet. Im a bitch? You don't know me. Here ill be you for a second.

You're a bitch ******, ill crush your wind pipe if we ever meet, yadda yadda yadda etc.... Do i look tough now guise?

The things you say online don't mean **** in person. Idc how much of a tough guy you THINK you are. El perro que ladra no muerde.

Lmfaoooo you just made lemons look like a tool bag yet again.
And you don't know me either... But you sure are quick to call me an ethug and say I won't act the EXACT same way in person. Difference.. I honestly don't give one single ****.

What if I say the same things in person to everyone I meet that I have said on the interwebz? Does that count for something or no? I can't keep up with how much you switch **** around. Size doesn't matter... Dude, you aren't as big as I am. LOL Like I told you... Right now I only bench like 215#, or whatever number you want to think I do.

Ruff ruff, perra.
No because if you want to talk about how superior an engine is you talk NA.

Adding a turbo to the equation just gets the attention off of how sh.itty the engine is without one.

You said mod for mod right? Mod for mod NA the 4.6 4v gets trashed.
BONE STOCK 5.3 with 150K+ mile record is mid 6s @ 160+mph.
Wrong the stock 03 cobra blocks have been well into the 8s. Also the 5.4 4v has been faster and has made more power then any stock cube ls1 n/a. Pull your head out and see the light.
BONE STOCK (not stock forged internals) 5.3 is running mid 8s @ 160+ with plenty left in it.

Last edited by lemons12; 04-17-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:24 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And you don't know me either... But you sure are quick to call me an ethug and say I won't act the EXACT same way in person. Difference.. I honestly don't give one single ****.

What if I say the same things in person to everyone I meet that I have said on the interwebz? Does that count for something or no? I can't keep up with how much you switch **** around. Size doesn't matter... Dude, you aren't as big as I am. LOL Like I told you... Right now I only bench like 215#, or whatever number you want to think I do.

Ruff ruff, perra.

Stop talking about what ifs come down to miami and get it done already. Seeing you post the same exact thing over and over gets old.

Instead of being so upset and looking through all my posts for a video of me you should've asked for a pic.

Heres me 2 months ago, 10lbs ago, no pump. Enjoy fapping to it.

You keep throwing up these random *** bench numbers. 230? 215? The **** type of weights do they have at your gym 2 1/2s and ****? He uses that? Do you even lift? seriously?
Old 04-17-2013, 06:32 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Old 04-17-2013, 06:33 PM
Banned

Old 04-17-2013, 06:35 PM
Banned

It's because you suck.

Not at all Heater. Think about it. I took the road less traveled with my camaro and ALOT of **** most either can't or just don't think of.....that's open minded bud. I could've did what most does and bought some cookie cutter heads to go with my cookie cutter cam........and do like redfire said and bought some junk *** ebay headers. How good do you think my results would've been then?
Motor swaped 2900lb car still in the 11s and I suck lol inb412secgt500
Old 04-17-2013, 06:37 PM
Banned

I accept paypal... Please send it as a gift so we don't have to pay the fee.

Just a clarification: 100$ from Adam and 1000$ from Notch.

Thanks for playing guys!

**** backfired like ******* Hiroshima on their ***.

So you basically had mids, calling them stock manifolds.

I laffed.

It wasn't publicly known, don't try to kid anyway..

The LS platform has been bottom 9s (9.2 IIRC) @ over 145mph (dont recall exact number). This is a stock bottom end car. MULTIPLE mid-high 9 second LS1 CBE cars.

I laffed.

Ruff ruff, perra.

BONE STOCK 5.3 with 150K+ mile record is mid 6s @ 160+mph.

BONE STOCK (not stock forged internals) 5.3 is running mid 8s @ 160+ with plenty left in it.
Yes I am talking completely stock they have been in the 8s for years.
TECH Enthusiast

You keep throwing up these random *** bench numbers. 230? 215? The **** type of weights do they have at your gym 2 1/2s and ****? He uses that? Do you even lift? seriously?
lmao I too was scratching my head with those numbers
TECH Senior Member

Stop talking about what ifs come down to miami and get it done already. Seeing you post the same exact thing over and over gets old.

Instead of being so upset and looking through all my posts for a video of me you should've asked for a pic.

Heres me 2 months ago, 10lbs ago, no pump. Enjoy fapping to it.

Alright... Let me spray the car off and make the 15 hour trip, no big deal.

Who uses 2.5#s on a max? When you can only get 5 more #s.

I don't really max... I really don't do straight bar at all on a bench.
Last time I did was a few months ago (this year)... After we did a short chest lift I was ******* around and see how the straight bar felt since I hadn't used one in so long. Wasn't even supposed to be lifting that day.
185- 8X warm up
225- 6X
245- 4X
275- 2X

I attempted 295 one time but couldn't get it... I wasn't taking much of any breaks between sets, long enough to change the weight and take a few seconds to get ready for the new weight. I was completely gassed by that time.
Last time I got under 225 I failed at #12.

DB bench 120# 5X5.

Normal thick dude in the gym.. If you didn't lift you would be chubby.. Get down to around 10% and you would have a figure worth posting from a camera phone gym shot. The thick dudes doing the same reps/weight (incorrectly) as I do don't impress me even a little bit.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:39 PM
11 Second Club

Now that is a stretch...

Yeah Heater. He is SO opened minded that a street car can't use slicks cause slicks are for drag cars.

Because FACEPLATED street cars are a dime a dozen. LMFAO! Talk about being contradictive.

Hihoe saw your shirt for sale the other day. You should wear it when you log on to tech.

Old 04-17-2013, 06:39 PM
Banned

I hit 175 last night on bench.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yes I am talking completely stock they have been in the 8s for years.
What is the fastest stock- block/rods/pistons/crank/etc 4.6?
Old 04-17-2013, 06:43 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

I used to do 180.... when I was 127lbs.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:48 PM
Banned

Alright... Let me spray the car off and make the 15 hour trip, no big deal.

Who uses 2.5#s on a max? When you can only get 5 more #s.

I don't really max... I really don't do straight bar at all on a bench.
Last time I did was a few months ago (this year)... After we did a short chest lift I was ******* around and see how the straight bar felt since I hadn't used one in so long. Wasn't even supposed to be lifting that day.
185- 8X warm up
225- 6X
245- 4X
275- 2X

I attempted 295 one time but couldn't get it... I wasn't taking much of any breaks between sets, long enough to change the weight and take a few seconds to get ready for the new weight. I was completely gassed by that time.
Last time I got under 225 I failed at #12.

DB bench 120# 5X5.

Normal thick dude in the gym.. If you didn't lift you would be chubby.. Get down to around 10% and you would have a figure worth posting from a camera phone gym shot. The thick dudes doing the same reps/weight (incorrectly) as I do don't impress me even a little bit.
What do you squat? deadlift?

I usually hit 245 to max after 3 sets of 225 and a warm up of 135. I usually don't load up the bar and just max out, My strongest lifts are my squats. Those are strong lifts how long you been lifting?

I recently started throwing DB's back in ***** gotten my chest shot the day after since im so used to barbell stuff.

Physique wise you should look huge to hit those lifts those are healthy healthy lifts. I know dudes who are bigger than you and me and hit the same weight. Unless your like 6'5 or something.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
I used to do 180.... when I was 127lbs.
I fluctuate from 175-183# depending on how well I am sticking to my diet... I'm 5'10ish..

I would rather be a decent size and cut than larger with little definition.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:52 PM
On The Tree

What is the fastest stock- block/rods/pistons/crank/etc 4.6?

As far as I know 8.80's, but it's a Terminator motor.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

What do you squat? deadlift?

I usually hit 245 to max after 3 sets of 225 and a warm up of 135. I usually don't load up the bar and just max out, My strongest lifts are my squats. Those are strong lifts how long you been lifting

I recently started throwing DB's back in ***** gotten my chest shot the day after since im so used to barbell stuff.

Physique wise you should look huge to hit those lifts those are healthy healthy lifts. I know dudes who are bigger than you and me and hit the same weight. Unless your like 6'5 or something.
Squat-

I don't max on anything... So no max again.

325 (depends on how I feel that day, sometimes a bit more/bit less) for 5X5.
Leg press I usually have 10 plates and do 5X5... I did something strange to my lower back and some days it acts up horrible to the point I can't even do 2 reps with 6 plates on press so I shy away from it a bit.

Deadlift-

I do these every other week or so and started going lite on them because I think it is what happened with my leg press.
315 5X5 again... I could lift more but don't like pushing it on these. I can tell I get a full gain from this weight.

I'm 5'10-5'11... I have always been extremely strong for my size/weight. It kind of irritates the "big guys" that work out around us when I'm lifting the same thing they are. It is even better when they pick up 10# more than I am doing but slaughter their form because they have to out do little ole me. LOL
In all honestly, most of my pictures (if you have seen FB) don't really show very well. I will post a pic shortly to give you a tad better idea.
And to be fair my body can change RAPIDLY. I can stop lifting for a while and lose everything... Within 2 weeks of lifting I'm right back appearance wise where I left off. Stop lifting and I will lose it all in two weeks. It is kind of a running joke, Mother calls me the incredible inflating man.

Thanks for the props.

It is crazy how much of a difference there is between straight bar and DB. Buddy equals me on DB almost and I out lift him by 40+# on straight.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

As far as I know 8.80's, but it's a Terminator motor.
Forged internals... Still stock, I understand. But not quite apples to apples.

Quick Reply: Mach at the track