Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach at the track

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 07:03 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
Forged internals... Still stock, I understand. But not quite apples to apples.
Yes stock they have been atleast 8.75. I think triangle speed shop went 8.42 but I will have to find the link.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I lift on and off... I wish I could stick with it for longer than a couple months at a time, I would be best. Grandfather was a professional body builder, dad is in his mid 40s and is in better shape/more built than most HS football players.

I have been in weights since JR high because of baseball/football/wrestling/fighting/basketball/swimming/etc..
Old 04-17-2013, 07:07 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bitemark46
[IMG]http://www.splashclothing.com/images/poloshirt_navy_b_VillageIdiot.png[/IMG
He'd fit that shirt perfectly.

And what homo posts a picture of himself to a bunch of dudes on LS1Tech? F'n LoL

Last edited by Redfire 03; 04-17-2013 at 07:13 PM.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by automach1
Yes stock they have been atleast 8.75. I think triangle speed shop went 8.42 but I will have to find the link.
Stock forged motor?

Apples to apples here.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

I don't see a problem with it honestly.. Dude is proud of his accomplishments. He isn't in the nude. There is an actual thread, "post yourself" in the lounge.

You can kind of tell here I have lower body perfect fat... This was on a weekend (meaning I had not lifted in 2 days or so). Obviously not flexing... I'm eating spaghetti, getting fat.
For whatever reason it looks like I have no chest (which is what I have always been unhappy with while lifting but not this bad) but it also looks like I have a gut, which is not true at all even if I didn't lift for 2 years.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 450 Likes on 355 Posts

Lemons I'm not even quoting all that ****.....but everything was stated about that car. Send us the money.

We don't even really know if porting the exhaust mani's did anything. There was never a back to back......but we do know the kooks did something for it.

Originally Posted by Heater
I wouldn't call thinking outside the box "open minded", but maybe my definition of "open minded" is not correct.
You can't think outside the box and not be open minded.....not possible.
Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
lmao not open minded hiho or you would try what i told you to the otjer day roflmao
I'm not doin that ***.
Yeah Heater. He is SO opened minded that a street car can't use slicks cause slicks are for drag cars.

Because FACEPLATED street cars are a dime a dozen. LMFAO! Talk about being contradictive.

Hihoe saw your shirt for sale the other day. You should wear it when you log on to tech.

You see here's the thing Bite......I can drive my faceplated t56 anywhere.....in the rain....ac on....cruise set. It does not hinder my car from functioning in any way. I actually prefer it being faceplated. Slicks I cannot drive anywhere....not legally and the are very dangerous in the rain. You like others simply don't know wtf your talking about when it comes to that.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:16 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I lift on and off... I wish I could stick with it for longer than a couple months at a time, I would be best. Grandfather was a professional body builder, dad is in his mid 40s and is in better shape/more built than most HS football players.

I have been in weights since JR high because of baseball/football/wrestling/fighting/basketball/swimming/etc..
That's awesome my dad used to lift mostly threw his life he just never ate great he would just lift heavy loll. I wish i could multi quote in on my phone
Old 04-17-2013, 07:18 PM
Banned

Stock forged motor?

Apples to apples here.
Stock is stock. Lol
Old 04-17-2013, 07:19 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't see a problem with it honestly.. Dude is proud of his accomplishments. He isn't in the nude. There is an actual thread, "post yourself" in the lounge.

You can kind of tell here I have lower body perfect fat... This was on a weekend (meaning I had not lifted in 2 days or so). Obviously not flexing... I'm eating spaghetti, getting fat.
For whatever reason it looks like I have no chest (which is what I have always been unhappy with while lifting but not this bad) but it also looks like I have a gut, which is not true at all even if I didn't lift for 2 years.
Yeah dude you can def tell by your jaw line. I used to be like 20ln away from being obese so lol yeah ill chime in after class
Old 04-17-2013, 07:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Anyways back on topic. Looks like I'll possibly going with a group to Atlanta Dragway (1/4) sometime in mid May.
What days do they run? I have a Detail GTG on the 18th..my car is being paint corrected/detailed for everyone to learn how to detail their cars. Would be nice to hit up Atlanta sometime....if I have tired and no grind by then.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Lemons I'm not even quoting all that ****.....but everything was stated about that car. Send us the money.

We don't even really know if porting the exhaust mani's did anything. There was never a back to back......but we do know the kooks did something for it.
No... That was NEVER stated in the open until you said it after I made that bet. EVER. NOBODY had any clue to it... I'm going to even go out on a limb and say Adam, which knows 99.9% about the car didn't.
Are you really being that hard headed man? Come one now..

It might have picked up 0Rwhp... You are right... It also may have picked up 15Rwhp. You can't argue that.
Originally Posted by adamantium
That's awesome my dad used to lift mostly threw his life he just never ate great he would just lift heavy loll. I wish i could multi quote in on my phone
Eating is the hardest part. I am very fortunate that I can eat almost anything and still look close to the way I want. If I really buckle down it shows appearance and in the weights.

Originally Posted by automach1
Stock is stock. Lol
You know what I mean, come on now. It is like comparing a blower car to an all motor car.. Just because they came stock that way doesn't mean it is apples to apples.

Originally Posted by adamantium
Yeah dude you can def tell by your jaw line. I used to be like 20ln away from being obese so lol yeah ill chime in after class
Yea, I can tell you work for what you have. Best friend growing up hated me... I ate 2nd/3rds in lunch of pizza/pudding/etc.. He ate salads/grilled foods/etc and was always struggling to look like what he did. He had a good build but kicked his *** for it.
He also didn't like I was 175# and he was 210#.. I was straight bar bench maxing 305# and he was doing 315#.

I wish I had the will power of some of you heavier set guys. I might actually impress myself one day.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

I accept paypal... Please send it as a gift so we don't have to pay the fee.

Just a clarification: 100$ from Adam and 1000$ from Notch.

Thanks for playing guys!

**** backfired like ******* Hiroshima on their ***.

So you basically had mids, calling them stock manifolds.

I laffed.

It wasn't publicly known, don't try to kid anyway..

I laffed.
Yeah Heater. He is SO opened minded that a street car can't use slicks cause slicks are for drag cars.

Because FACEPLATED street cars are a dime a dozen. LMFAO! Talk about being contradictive.

Hihoe saw your shirt for sale the other day. You should wear it when you log on to tech.

Good God guys!!!! Don't run them off! They are the entertainment around here.

Also I don't know if anyone caught it but Hiho says he has always listed his mods in his sig. ALL his mods....But Mike spilled the beans on higher ratio rocker arms. That was never listed. hermmmm
Old 04-17-2013, 08:05 PM
Teching In

lemons your a retard hiho told you about the ported manifolds forever ago! when u were talking about ******* with stock parts on ur close to stock car that runs good. and who said anything about mids? and the bet was ill post full disclosure and u will still bet me. god the dumb asses in here. heater perfect example of what i was telling you earlier.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:06 PM
Teching In

heater will you post the manifold pick i sent you?
Old 04-17-2013, 08:12 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You see here's the thing Bite......I can drive my faceplated t56 anywhere.....in the rain....ac on....cruise set. It does not hinder my car from functioning in any way. I actually prefer it being faceplated. Slicks I cannot drive anywhere....not legally and the are very dangerous in the rain. You like others simply don't know wtf your talking about when it comes to that.
keep telling yourself that. For everyone 1 faceplated street car there are 50 street cars that bolt up slicks at the track. But you just can't accept it because its not YOUR car. Like many have said you always tail the discussion that suits YOU. Regardless of the facts. Its cool I get it, your way or the highway. The rest of us understand the logic and reality behind it. Enjoy that racecar! Oops I mean weight reduction, motor swapped, faceplated tranny street car, oops I mean racecar, street car, racecar, street car.....eh....forget it. Silly me. lol.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts

hey bros I lift! do you even lift?

Old 04-17-2013, 08:18 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by big hammer
hey bros I lift! do you even lift?

You sure workout....but cleaning your house........you do not!

jfwy.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:19 PM
10 Second Club

You sure workout....but cleaning your house........you do not!

jfwy.
lol that's my 10x10 cubicle of space that the wife lets me use
Old 04-17-2013, 08:20 PM
Teching In

wtf is with all this homo posting picks. post your wives or gfs . god im feeling homophobic
Old 04-17-2013, 08:26 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
wtf is with all this homo posting picks. post your wives or gfs . god im feeling homophobic

Quick Reply: Mach at the track