Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach at the track

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 09:32 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks adam. i cant believe how theese idiot come in here running thier mouths pointing fingers and dont have a clue to what weve done posted and discussed
Old 04-17-2013, 09:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
and morons ive posted slips vid and walk arounds so dont run your traps saying i havent done the same!
Is that all you and Hihio can do is throw insults at people? That really speaks volumes about your character.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bitemark46
Not sure where you pulled that one from. I was only referring to my car. As far as I know Kevin's longblock is stock.
i asked why the e.ts are so close and you said what part of n/a stock long block didnt i understand. i knew what yours was so it sounded like you was sayin stoppys wasnt as an example of why the e.t.s are close. i mean you have alot of gutted weight reduction. just trying to comprehend if your that SLOW or hes that fast lol
Old 04-17-2013, 09:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Demon 383
Is that all you and Hihio can do is throw insults at people? That really speaks volumes about your character.
no bud, mark started on me earlier today.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 429 Likes on 338 Posts

LOL....really??....maybe you should read the whole thread.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:39 PM
Banned

Holy **** do yall not understand there is a diffrence in b and c heads.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:39 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Not at all. The problem is you don't like the facts. My fp'd t56 does not stop me from goin or doin anything with my car.....nothing. It hinders street worthiness 0. Slicks on the other hand are absolutely dangerous on the street.....no if ands or buts about it. Just the facts that you don't like. One thing for sure is I got your gutted junk covered and I can do that in street trim.....not even a dr Why don't you wait post in the street section again when you have a real car.
I'll get a real car when your car FINDS a real driver! One who has a set of ***** and leaves the line over idle.

You do realize that a faceplated tranny makes it more of a racecar then a street car bolting slicks on it. Ask everyone on here. A faceplated tranny means someone can't drive! I shifted my SYNCRO'd OEM tranny at 7100 and don't lift the gas. If I drove your car it'd run 10.70's. LMAO!

Sad that I have cubic challenged 12YR OLD motor but yet I'm 7 tenths from your big bad ls6. See I can spin it to fit my argument. See how that works...both ways...

Oh and Get'r done! lol.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:40 PM
Teching In

this is you! your the guy that comes in here saying we havent posted vid e.t.s etc. you come in here talkin a bunch of **** and dont have a clue that my slips and vids and walk arounds have been posted. it shows your character genious
Old 04-17-2013, 09:40 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

thanks adam. i cant believe how theese idiot come in here running thier mouths pointing fingers and dont have a clue to what weve done posted and discussed
Its all good bro, i noticed people love to over look the things they don't want to believe or see. You missed it last night, some new guy with a gt500 said your car HAD to be H/C and HAD to have atleast 430whp to run those trap speeds LOL

Can't believe you want to sell your car
Old 04-17-2013, 09:41 PM
On The Tree

LOL....really??....maybe you should read the whole thread.
I dont need to read this garbage. You shouldnt have to throw insults left & right if you know what your talking about. How old are you actually?
Old 04-17-2013, 09:43 PM
On The Tree

this is you! your the guy that comes in here saying we havent posted vid e.t.s etc. you come in here talkin a bunch of **** and dont have a clue that my slips and vids and walk arounds have been posted. it shows your character genious
Um yeah exactly what I thought. Not worth the time.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by automach1
Holy **** do yall not understand there is a diffrence in b and c heads.
yes autocock i know the difference. do you know the weight difference between both cars? if i remember corectly marks car is 2,800ish. and kevins should be 3300 ish looks like aprox half a sec diff based on weight alone.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:44 PM
11 Second Club

i asked why the e.ts are so close and you said what part of n/a stock long block didnt i understand. i knew what yours was so it sounded like you was sayin stoppys wasnt as an example of why the e.t.s are close. i mean you have alot of gutted weight reduction. just trying to comprehend if your that SLOW or hes that fast lol
People call it gutted but it still has all the interior panels. No metal is showing in the car. Hell the incar vid I posted shows it. I still have PS, PW, PB, radio, stock 13" front rotors and airbag. Only thing I take out is the PS seat and it has a rear seat delete. I used to DD it with bigs/littles, 90/10's, detroit locker, dumps, etc...but I'm not gay like some people and can only ride in a car that rides like a caddy. (thats not directed at you)lol.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:45 PM
On The Tree

^^lot of similarities in the way you guys post.

Edit: not you Bitemark
Old 04-17-2013, 09:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Not sure where you pulled that one from. I was only referring to my car. As far as I know Kevin's longblock is stock.
I don't think they understand we have different motors.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 429 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I'm not falling for your trap of stupid. Move along little lamb.
Originally Posted by Redfire 03
Please seek professional help!
Yea dumbass....being compared to bolt-on mach's and gt500's at this point. Now get your head out the clouds and go to a zr1 site and jack those guys off if you want. You would make a great pivot man.
Looky there I was insulted twice before I said anything in return......I'll be damned.....isn't that some ****. Redfire has been following me around in multiple threads constantly about **** he knows nothing about. ...pm'd me more dumb ****. Get your facts straight Demon and stfu.
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

People call it gutted but it still has all the interior panels. No metal is showing in the car. Hell the incar vid I posted shows it. I still have PS, PW, PB, radio, stock 13" front rotors and airbag. Only thing I take out is the PS seat and it has a rear seat delete. I used to DD it with bigs/littles, 90/10's, detroit locker, dumps, etc...but I'm not gay like some people and can only ride in a car that rides like a caddy. (thats not directed at you)lol.

Im the exact same way!
Teching In

Question

you can see in sig pic it doesnt even have fender liners. call it what ever you want. and you just said here it has 1 seat when you make a pass youve said enough lol
***Repost Police***

I can't believe I just caught up on 23 pages of this crap. All I have to say..."YOU'RE."
Old 04-17-2013, 09:50 PM
11 Second Club

All good Demon. This is all in fun. If any of you catfish ******* broke at the track I'd bolt the radials back on my car, load your broke LSx on my trailer and get you home. Done it before, but it wasn't a camaro but a mustang...but I didn't know the guy but he was on the way home so I figured what the hell.

Quick Reply: Mach at the track