Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach at the track

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 12:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I use different wheels/tires for different seasons/reasons. All of them can be dd on.

Oh yea by the way Lemons....I can about guarantee the porting on those mani's did'nt get near 15hp...5 if your lucky.....very lucky.........kinda funny how you bitched about them but wanted them though....and one of my ls6 intakes.
I am by no means "bitching" about them... I think you guys are taking it 100% the wrong way. All I have said EVER is that you guys aren't lying, you just aren't stating the complete truth.
If it picked up 5HP, it should have been stated. A car that is in question would state any mod that could possibly make a different. NOt getting carried away with "sun visors"... But seriously, you guys know as well as anybody that it was being a little sneaky. BTW**** "little sneaky" was YOUR OWN WORDS!!!

I DD 325 DRs.... But yet you think it makes my car a race car....? So you DD your car on whatever tire you want- real car.... I DD my car on whatever tire I want- fake car real race car?

Again... Just to be clear.. I'm not bitching about it, I don't care what mods it has. I was making a point to Adam that it had more than what what lead on. There is a reason EVERY time you guys mentioned it, "O yea, and stock manifolds"... It was kind of an inside joke.
I don't give a rats ***... You were down playing the car is all, I don't blame you, I'm not mad at you, I'm not bitching about it..... But I was 100% correct when I said you guys never laid it 100% out there like you swear you were.

Originally Posted by adamantium
Dude cutting sucks dick, im like reverse dieting at the momeny so i feel fat as **** lol. Just over loading on food to try and get my metabolism to speed up. You ever heard of ECstack?

Dude being a chubby kid sucks, ive been fat all my life. I lost all this weight like 3 or 4 years ago and whe ni first lost it i couldn't even do a push up now im doing some decent weight. It all takes time though thats what alot of guys don't understand and lol im jelly that you can eat what you want and keep that weight.
Yea, my workout partner was looking into a bunch of different things... He isn't over weight but could easily shave 12-15# to get to where he should be. Honestly though, since I have such low body fat % without trying, I have never been too interested in any fat burner/energy enhancer, less a Pre workout of course.
I know a lot of guys add Aspirin to that stack as well... It thins the blood so fat cells are carried off easier.. Some say it helps some call BS and say there is an added risk for minimal gains.

Anybody that hasn't been around it a lot wouldn't be able to tell you struggle with it. I know the signs is why I pointed it out.. It was obvious you trained hard but it was obvious why you had to as well.
It dfinitely takes time! And it takes three times as long to gain what you want and 1/3 of the time to lose those gains. Crazy how quick you lose everything you busted *** for week after week.

I eat absolutely terrible, it is a joke. I never understood it until I really got around people who train and saw how hard they had to work.

What is your body height/weight now?

And for all you boys calling us gay for caring how we look... Uhhhhhhh.... We aren't trying to impress the gheys walking around.

I'm actually about to start studying for my Personal Trainer license.. I took a few courses in college before I had a wreck and quit going (ended up getting way behind in bills). It is my dream job and I'm not that far off from achieving it... 1200$ or so and 6 months.

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
why am i all of the sudden in the 11's????
bro this is street racing. if you want to talk track you better go to the drag race car section bro
I laffed hard on both!

*Back to normal.... I have found out if I laugh at any of your posts, I'm your largest nut swinger from 4 forums.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12

*Back to normal.... I have found out if I laugh at any of your posts, I'm your largest nut swinger from 4 forums.
Its ok..out of all the bears you do it juuuuuust right.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:18 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i never said you ran 11s your hypothetical b.s. corected **** in the begining of this thread and the fact that you say its so close to making one. and hio never holds my hand only my ****
Old 04-18-2013, 06:20 AM
10 Second Club

Received 429 Likes on 338 Posts

The only reason the exhaust mani's are a little sneaky is because they are exhaust mani's.....not because no one was told. You guys act like a bolt missing under the left side of the dash is a mod. I doubt anyone on here could be 100% disclosed at that rate......and in case you haven't noticed there are guys that still yak about my mods. Maybe I should've never had them in my sig and just let everyone wonder how or think a 130+mph ls6 couldn't be ....just like notch's 116+mph on exhaust mani's. Funny part is I'm 3mph off the record now

Lemon's you can dd on whatever you want. I never said anything about not dd'ing on a dr. But there are dr's more livable than others. That was one of my concerns when I bought my dr's......I don't want them if I have to slow down in the rain.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
i was wondering something earlier. if stoppy get in the 11s with not much more work to his full interiored mild bolt on car wtf is mark doing runnin 11.7 with his gloves off gutted car??????
mark is running a 1996-1998 4 valve. its a different animal, and not very good for what it is. early 4v is good for boost and nothing else. 11.7 is awesome for that motor. most are full bolt on 300rwhp 255rwtq. no torque at all. its the stepchild of modular 4v.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:10 AM
Teching In

assasinator. look at both cars 60ft both cars weight. acording to stoppys mods he shouldnt be over 315 hp at rear wheels and 300ish tq. and stoppy should be right around 450-500 lbs heavier if its complete as he says. you do the math this isnt rocket science.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:11 AM
Teching In

yes stoppy has more torque but that is a huge equation in the 60ft and marks car is cutting the shorter 60 and has more trap.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by assasinator
mark is running a 1996-1998 4 valve. its a different animal, and not very good for what it is. early 4v is good for boost and nothing else. 11.7 is awesome for that motor. most are full bolt on 300rwhp 255rwtq. no torque at all. its the stepchild of modular 4v.
Full bolt on b headed 4vs make more then 300. They also make a lot more then 255tq

There is a local guy with a close to full weight b headed car going 112 with Bolton's. His car made 327/305 std.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:23 AM
9 Second Club

The only reason the exhaust mani's are a little sneaky is because they are exhaust mani's.....not because no one was told. You guys act like a bolt missing under the left side of the dash is a mod. I doubt anyone on here could be 100% disclosed at that rate......and in case you haven't noticed there are guys that still yak about my mods. Maybe I should've never had them in my sig and just let everyone wonder how or think a 130+mph ls6 couldn't be ....just like notch's 116+mph on exhaust mani's. Funny part is I'm 3mph off the record now

Lemon's you can dd on whatever you want. I never said anything about not dd'ing on a dr. But there are dr's more livable than others. That was one of my concerns when I bought my dr's......I don't want them if I have to slow down in the rain.
You're not 3mph from any record. Until you can legitimately validate your claims like 'Vetteboy' and all other "fastest list" members have done (not just "word of mouth" by some forum member or screen name) you're not even considered in the running...sorry.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 429 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by UBoysPlayBall?
You're not 3mph from any record. Until you can legitimately validate your claims like 'Vetteboy' and all other "fastest list" members have done (not just "word of mouth" by some forum member or screen name) you're not even considered in the running...sorry.
Sure I am...you been drinking redfire's coolaide? I've posted slips that validates it. Car has been over 130 for almost 2 years now. It shoulda really went over 132 last time out but it did'nt. So now I have the slip and witnesses and that don't validate anything????? Well I guess our judicial system is fucked then right?

With that last question I'll let you know it's ok for you to feel stupid now.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

Sure I am...you been drinking redfire's coolaide? I've posted slips that validates it. Car has been over 130 for almost 2 years now. It shoulda really went over 132 last time out but it did'nt. So now I have the slip and witnesses and that don't validate anything????? Well I guess our judicial system is fucked then right?

With that last question I'll let you know it's ok for you to feel stupid now.
So I can throw a 200 shot on my car. Run mid 10's and say I'm the fastestest bolt ons Mach 1 on tehs planet? And as long as I have someone on a message board say mods in my sig are correct, I'm golden?

Dumbass
Old 04-18-2013, 12:49 PM
12 Second Club

So I can throw a 200 shot on my car. Run mid 10's and say I'm the fastestest bolt ons Mach 1 on tehs planet? And as long as I have someone on a message board say mods in my sig are correct, I'm golden?

Dumbass
Seriously? you idiots still think Hio's spraying? get over it....
Old 04-18-2013, 12:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by loudblack97z71
Seriously? you idiots still think Hio's spraying? get over it....
Where do you get anyone said Hiho is spraying? You idiot
Old 04-18-2013, 12:56 PM
12 Second Club

Where do you get anyone said Hiho is spraying? You idiot
it was inferred when you said you could spray 200 & be the fastest "bolt-on mach" and have another member verify your mods...

or and I using my brain too much and reading into things?
Old 04-18-2013, 01:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

it was inferred when you said you could spray 200 & be the fastest "bolt-on mach" and have another member verify your mods...

or and I using my brain too much and reading into things?
I think you should just stay out of things all together unless you know 100% what you are talking about. Which clearly...not so much
Old 04-18-2013, 01:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

HioSSilver, did your car really run an 11.05? Do you have a video of it? That must be one of the strongest running bolt on LS6's I've seen on here, pretty impressive numbers. I think Stoppy is jealous. Let's have those time slips reposted with a video if able.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:14 PM
12 Second Club

I think you should just stay out of things all together unless you know 100% what you are talking about. Which clearly...not so much
Yes, because bench racing on the interwebz is super cereal business...
Old 04-18-2013, 01:18 PM
On The Tree

It is in here.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Bitemark PM me when you head to Tampa/Bradenton whatever for private track rental. I live in Merritt Island which is about 2.5 hours away
Old 04-18-2013, 02:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

Who is bench racing?

Quick Reply: Mach at the track