Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach at the track

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2013 | 04:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Glad you brought that up Heat since your boy stoppy sstarted all this **** with corrected converted bullshit numbers.

When did Stoppy become my "boy"?
Old 04-18-2013 | 04:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Heater
When you get your mustang, you automatically got a mustang boiz beeper. Whenever one of your boiz are in destress you get a beep. Notsrs

Last edited by adamantium; 04-18-2013 at 05:16 PM.
Old 04-18-2013 | 05:03 PM
Launching!

Sure looks like you were insinuating it.

Yes you should. Please spray your Mach with a 200 shot. Make sure to get it on vid so we can watch the guts fall out of it.

yes sir I did. No vid of that run but I do have a vid of it goin 11.1@126.xx and it's pretty clear in that vid that it has more speed in it since it was spinning(i was pedaling it) and half fishtaling. Plus there were other changes made.

=http://s143.photobucket.comHioSSilver/media/20121103_131323-1.jpg.html]ttp://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r136/HioSSilver/20121103_131323-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Glad you brought that up Heat since your boy stoppy sstarted all this **** with corrected converted bullshit numbers.

You

They do a great job with car. My car will never be there with the ls6. I'm just not straight line oriented enough to want to do it. Once I put the rear in I could definitely see it running about 10.7 or so with a decent 60.....maybe a little quicker.

You see youboyssucksack. When you nice instead of a dick I post ****......until then stfu.
Who's timeslip is that?

Why haven't you ran your car at all in the midst of all this good weather in the cool months Instead of spending all day on here using profanity I would think you'd be at the track chipping away at your times.

Oh well, I'm going to the track Saturday and I will post up my timeslips no questions asked. Show you how its done.
Old 04-18-2013 | 06:04 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by lemons12
Well.. In all honesty.. He says street cars don't run around on tires like mine.

His car is WAY more of a racecar than mine is. I have a FULL weight car, nothing taken out for weight reduction.

Just saying is all... Kind of sounds like the pot black kettle thing.... Or whatever that saying is.
I dont worry about the tire remarks either. I daily drive my 500 with 555r 24/7. The car is downright dangerous without them.
Old 04-18-2013 | 10:19 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by UBoysPlayBall?
Don't hold your breath man. All he will do is post the same single timeslip he's tried to pull off multiple times, and that same "grainy" video where you can't see ****. What's funny is any other LSx enthusiast claiming to run the numbers he has would have absolutely no problem showing you solid proof of his/her accomplishment. Only Hio has a problem with that.
And your point was what?? I have a log of the run too. I remember days before the internet and vids everywhere that a time slip was all you had. So I guess you never believed anyone then.
Originally Posted by lemons12
Well.. In all honesty.. He says street cars don't run around on tires like mine.

His car is WAY more of a racecar than mine is. I have a FULL weight car, nothing taken out for weight reduction.

Just saying is all... Kind of sounds like the pot black kettle thing.... Or whatever that saying is.
What does proper weight reduction have to do with streetability?????....oooh that's right.....NOTHING
Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
I'm hoping just to get a mid 13 out of my 10 bolt... Hio's abuse to a rearend is amazing really... it should have detonated on the first pass.
Thanks.....I think....lol
When you offered to haul his *** halfway to me.
Originally Posted by Redfire 03
Who's timeslip is that?

Why haven't you ran your car at all in the midst of all this good weather in the cool months Instead of spending all day on here using profanity I would think you'd be at the track chipping away at your times.

Oh well, I'm going to the track Saturday and I will post up my timeslips no questions asked. Show you how its done.
It was apart. I sent the ewp off to get rebuilt and make some changes to it. They sent it back and it wasn't like I wanted so I sent it back to have them change it. All that took a while. I am also out of 10bolt axles....lol Besides....I've been working on my Termi Notch.

Why are you always following me around like a love sick school girl?? making stupid comments about **** you know nothing about just to get some attention.

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
I dont worry about the tire remarks either. I daily drive my 500 with 555r 24/7. The car is downright dangerous without them.
Those are a good street tire. Them and M&H are about the only 2 with the ability to tread water.
Old 04-18-2013 | 10:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
This made me laugh..
ME TOO!!!
Old 04-18-2013 | 10:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Anyone else notice Razor01Z28 has been missing most of this night? Can you say ?
Old 04-18-2013 | 11:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Goal is 11's by November
Old 04-19-2013 | 12:42 AM
On The Tree

Oh OK I get it, me trying to line up a race with you and Stoppy bothered you because you really didn't want to have to race him.

I was tired of all the "he won't come to me or even meet me half way" arguing that was going back and forth and thought that I would help make the race happen if I could.

Shame on me for trying to make a race happen out of all this internet jabbing/name calling/hating
Old 04-19-2013 | 06:28 AM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Oh OK I get it, me trying to line up a race with you and Stoppy bothered you because you really didn't want to have to race him.

I was tired of all the "he won't come to me or even meet me half way" arguing that was going back and forth and thought that I would help make the race happen if I could.

Shame on me for trying to make a race happen out of all this internet jabbing/name calling/hating
It's alright Heat....I remember you telling him to stfu once too when he kept yakkin after that. But it is clear to see who you prefer.

Stoppy good luck on the 11's. I definitively think it can be done, I just don't think your there yet.
Old 04-19-2013 | 06:33 AM
On The Tree

The only reason the exhaust mani's are a little sneaky is because they are exhaust mani's.....not because no one was told. You guys act like a bolt missing under the left side of the dash is a mod. I doubt anyone on here could be 100% disclosed at that rate......and in case you haven't noticed there are guys that still yak about my mods. Maybe I should've never had them in my sig and just let everyone wonder how or think a 130+mph ls6 couldn't be ....just like notch's 116+mph on exhaust mani's. Funny part is I'm 3mph off the record now

Lemon's you can dd on whatever you want. I never said anything about not dd'ing on a dr. But there are dr's more livable than others. That was one of my concerns when I bought my dr's......I don't want them if I have to slow down in the rain.
Originally Posted by UBoysPlayBall?
You're not 3mph from any record. Until you can legitimately validate your claims like 'Vetteboy' and all other "fastest list" members have done (not just "word of mouth" by some forum member or screen name) you're not even considered in the running...sorry.
Hio, would you be willing to list ALL the mods done to your car? Including all of your backyard mechanic stuff (home ported, TB, intake, manifold, etc), all the "creating" weight reduction, basically anything that is not as it came from the factory. I really am curious how your car runs that fast.
Old 04-19-2013 | 06:52 AM
On The Tree

I didn't realize that I preferred anybody here.

There are some people that I know more than others, does that bother you?
Old 04-19-2013 | 07:09 AM
10 Second Club
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Goal is 11's by November

you'll get it.
Old 04-19-2013 | 07:39 AM
Launching!

It was apart. I sent the ewp off to get rebuilt and make some changes to it. They sent it back and it wasn't like I wanted so I sent it back to have them change it. All that took a while. I am also out of 10bolt axles....lol Besides....I've been working on my Termi Notch.
LOL. You can't even rebuild your own water pump? Takes a good...I dunno...30 minutes or less to change a O-ring, gasket, and seal. Sure doesn't take an entire race season to do it. And I would love to know what "changes" Meizure has in store to make your water pump better than everyone else. You're a funny guy man. You always give me good Lol'z when I need them.
Old 04-19-2013 | 09:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
LOL. You can't even rebuild your own water pump? Takes a good...I dunno...30 minutes or less to change a O-ring, gasket, and seal. Sure doesn't take an entire race season to do it. And I would love to know what "changes" Meizure has in store to make your water pump better than everyone else. You're a funny guy man. You always give me good Lol'z when I need them.
lollollol your a beter source of laughs. you have no clue just how creative we are. keep thinking inside the tiny tiny box.
Old 04-19-2013 | 09:47 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
Hio, would you be willing to list ALL the mods done to your car? Including all of your backyard mechanic stuff (home ported, TB, intake, manifold, etc), all the "creating" weight reduction, basically anything that is not as it came from the factory. I really am curious how your car runs that fast.
do a search almost all of it is here. none of it is in srk section its in real tech sections.
Old 04-19-2013 | 10:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

Plan for this season
  • battle boxes going in to bullet proof damage to rear
  • going to raise RPM launch 1,000rpms
  • adjustable struts
  • coil overs on front
  • adjustable lower control arm mounts

I feel this will drop my 60' quite a bit and get me damn near 11's with no added power mods. We will see.
Old 04-19-2013 | 10:08 AM
Teching In

***** weak stoppy get there on stock suspension! you can do it if i did.
Old 04-19-2013 | 10:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Plan for this season
  • battle boxes going in to bullet proof damage to rear
  • going to raise RPM launch 1,000rpms
  • adjustable struts
  • coil overs on front
  • adjustable lower control arm mounts

I feel this will drop my 60' quite a bit and get me damn near 11's with no added power mods. We will see.
If you shooting for 11's you better add wieght reduction to the list.
Old 04-19-2013 | 10:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by sepno77
If you shooting for 11's you better add wieght reduction to the list.
Well well well look who it is. I thought you were dead.

May 10 or 17 going to Atlanta Dragway. You wanna go?

Quick Reply: Mach at the track