Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach at the track

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2013 | 12:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Going to bed. Keep getting my thread's post count up guys. *pats on back* I'm out
Old 04-17-2013 | 12:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by lemons12
How about a little bet...... I like bets...

100$ says there is more to his setup than what you have posted. If I can prove you wrong, you gift me 100$ via paypal. If I am wrong, I will gift you 100$.

I will make sure that is stays quiet about his mods... I don't even have to post it... Hio just simply has to say that you have not posted everything that is done to his cars (I'm not talking about aftermarket parts), I'm talking anything modified on the car, period.

I got 100$ on it... You up for it?

If i had a $100 on me id do it lol i just paid my summer courses bad timing, maybe in a couple months ill be down.

But like evan said you look really silly right now. Bragging about this.
Old 04-17-2013 | 01:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by adamantium
If i had a $100 to waste id do it lol i just paid my summer courses bad timing, maybe in a couple months when I actually get 100% full updates on his mods and you don't.
Yea... I bet.

Thanks for playing!

Lemons with arms like this id probably thank you for getting a kink out of my neck or something if you even attempted to slap me.

I'd be more than happy to attempt.

Size matters so much. The guys I bounce every weekend try to tell me the same thing.

I only bench like 230# or somewhere around there, no worries.
Old 04-17-2013 | 01:04 AM
Banned

Yea... I bet.

Thanks for playing!

I'd be more than happy to attempt.

Size matters so much. The guys I bounce every weekend try to tell me the same thing.

I only bench like 230# or somewhere around there, no worries.

So much for being a tough guy. You're weak.

Dude you don't have to know **** about fighting to be a bouncer i have several friends who bounce for clubs in downtown miami.

Size doesn't matter, something i learned quick when i used to train at my boys boxing/mma gym.
Old 04-17-2013 | 01:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

So much for being a tough guy. You're weak.

Dude you don't have to know **** about fighting to be a bouncer i have several friends who bounce for clubs in downtown miami.

Size doesn't matter, something i learned quick when i used to train at my boys boxing/mma gym.
Yes. I wish I could lift more than 230#, I really do. I just try so hard but it is so heavy.

If size doesn't matter, why are you posting pictures talking about my size?

You are kind of confused aren't you?
Old 04-17-2013 | 01:10 AM
Banned

Yes. I wish I could lift more than 230#, I really do. I just try so hard but it is so heavy.

If size doesn't matter, why are you posting pictures talking about my size?

You are kind of confused aren't you?
No i just think you hilarious and beta. You try to act tough and your not. Talking about being a bouncer LOL like if that makes you a tough guy? i was going to be a bouncer in highschool. Stop trying so hard to look like a hot shot on here and you wont look so stupid next time.

Saying you'd slap me? LOL. Saying you'd bet $100 on you knowing more about some guys setup you've never even meet just heard through PM from what Hio told you. LMFAOOO

Thanks for the laugh, but you really are a tool.
Old 04-17-2013 | 01:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

No i just think you hilarious and beta. You try to act tough and your not. Talking about being a bouncer LOL like if that makes you a tough guy? i was going to be a bouncer in highschool. Stop trying so hard to look like a hot shot on here and you wont look so stupid next time.

Saying you'd slap me? LOL. Saying you'd bet $100 on you knowing more about some guys setup you've never even meet just heard through PM from what Hio told you. LMFAOOO

Thanks for the laugh, but you really are a tool.
I am not trying to "act tough", especially not because I am on the interwebz. I am telling you what I would absolutely without a doubt do if you acted this way face to face with me. I don't care how anyone on this forum views me, it means nothing. I have met tons and will meet tons more of people from this forum. If they have an issue with me they are more than welcome to deal with how they wish.

Here is one fact: The "tough guy act" doesn't change from text to person. I will say the same **** I do on here and proceed then slap the **** out of you if you continued how you do on here.

When you can scrape enough pennies together and muster up a whopping 100$ you let me know and we will have this bet. I will never hear from you though because you know you are wrong. If you wish to go through with the bet, this is all here for us to view.
Old 04-17-2013 | 01:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

I just wish we were all within an hour or two of each other sometimes.
Old 04-17-2013 | 01:33 AM
Banned

I am not trying to "act tough", especially not because I am on the interwebz. I am telling you what I would absolutely without a doubt do if you acted this way face to face with me. I don't care how anyone on this forum views me, it means nothing. I have met tons and will meet tons more of people from this forum. If they have an issue with me they are more than welcome to deal with how they wish.

Here is one fact: The "tough guy act" doesn't change from text to person. I will say the same **** I do on here and proceed then slap the **** out of you if you continued how you do on here.

When you can scrape enough pennies together and muster up a whopping 100$ you let me know and we will have this bet. I will never hear from you though because you know you are wrong. If you wish to go through with the bet, this is all here for us to view.
Talking about what you would do in a random imaginary scenario and actually doing it is a different story. Again no need to act like a tough guy ive meet lots of e thugs in person. They're very quite and timid in person from my experience

I don't need to prove, bet or do anything to show you what i know about notch's car. Im not going to sit here like some ******* tool bag and brag about how much i know about someones car like its something cool or something.

The original topic has gone so far off course im not even willing to bother chiming in, in here anymore.

I just wish we were all within an hour or two of each other sometimes.
ok
Old 04-17-2013 | 01:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

I got 100$ whenever you want..

I'm the most timid e thug you will ever meet.. Just so happened last night a guy got to find out how much different I am in person VS text. He thought the same you do... It is much more embarrassing when it is on video face to face after months of **** talking though. It isn't so bad when you live so far away that I can't show you personally.
It is a big bullet to bite to turn into a complete coward standing in front of them.

One day I will be able to stand up for myself like I do on the almighty ls1tech board.
Old 04-17-2013 | 01:43 AM
Banned

Cool bro
Old 04-17-2013 | 01:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Cool bro
Thanks brah.

Old 04-17-2013 | 01:53 AM
Banned

brb saving thread with this heavenly blessed beauty

Old 04-17-2013 | 01:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

brb saving thread with this heavenly blessed beauty

Can't mod a car for ****... Can find hot gif.
Old 04-17-2013 | 01:56 AM
Banned

He can't tell you why because the ls1 has been solid into the 6s years ago.

I'd be careful with that one....

Wait... I'm a nut swinger... I have to stay on one side.

Not in the 1/8.

I was talking about automach, not stopsign.

automach-cody
stopsign-kevin
Proof of stock cubed ls1 well into the 6s? What about the gt500?
Old 04-17-2013 | 02:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by automach1
Proof of stock cubed ls1 well into the 6s? What about the gt500?
I didn't know there was a CI restriction on it.

You won't find one... Probably ever.

It has nothing to do with the capabilities however.

There are 5.3s STOCK INTERNALS that are in the bottom 8s, will be in 7s this year I would bet.

Leaving out a few small details about it... Not necessarily lying, just not 100% up front.
Old 04-17-2013 | 02:22 AM
Banned

I didn't know there was a CI restriction on it.

You won't find one... Probably ever.

It has nothing to do with the capabilities however.

There are 5.3s STOCK INTERNALS that are in the bottom 8s, will be in 7s this year I would bet.

Leaving out a few small details about it... Not necessarily lying, just not 100% up front.
I know there isn't The closest is caspers lq based 35x ci motor that went 6.8x back in 06. I was just giving hiho a hard time because he was talking **** about how much of a turd the 4.6 is. I forget he has the mental capabilities of a 13yr old though.

As far as the gt500 it is still the same for now. I am actually probably going to go a little more mild on the new combo so it want be as fast as I planned.
Old 04-17-2013 | 03:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by automach1
As far as the gt500 it is still the same for now. I am actually probably going to go a little more mild on the new combo so it want be as fast as I planned.
I remember someone showing me a little slip up on FB.
Old 04-17-2013 | 03:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Awe it's all over?
Old 04-17-2013 | 03:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by NoHope
Awe it's all over?
Adam just resorts to "cool story bro" when he is wrong so it never goes much of anywhere.

He isn't very much fun to play with.

He is also a bitch.

That tickle your fancy?

Quick Reply: Mach at the track