Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach at the track

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 09:50 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Your a moron. Do you have anything better to do than act like a pompas *****? So why don't don't you explain to us how a idiot such as yourself can afford a Zr1?? If you can do that job I'm sure anyone on this site could. Now get off my dickface.
I swear in every response to me you have to mention how much money I make and what car I drive. Get off the nuts man. Stop worrying about how deep my pockets are and worry about how deep yours aren't! I just wonder why you continue to make one dumbass post after another and all you get in response is somebody reminding you of how idiotic you are. But going by that picture you posted of yourself a while back, I take it you're either truly a retard or your mom fucked your uncle and had you. I'm going to have to go with the latter.

Take off the et streets and watch it back up into the 8's.
Why dont you post a vid of your car? Why is that mostly everyone else has done this except you yet you talk the most ****? lol Heck even I took my CGM ZR1 to the track on drag radials and ran it and provided multiple 10sec timeslips. Oh but yeah that's right, you still have that "FAB9" and that nasty "LS7" waiting to go in right? Dreamers....
Old 04-16-2013, 09:55 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
Sure the steel frame on the vert is identical to the all aluminum frame of the z06. Must be the same car....

It's not a z06.. It doesn't have the RPO and its not the same chasis. I'm sure you will find other things missing from the vert as well.
Ok.. I guess aluminum frame would not be great on a vert. How about it is an "almost Z06"?
Old 04-16-2013, 09:56 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
It is a Z06 by any other name.. just a convertible. It has the drivetrain. So just call it a 427 convertible... Z06 convertible... same thing. But let's argue this point for 3 pages.
These threads make my head hurt sometimes.

Its called a 2013 Chevrolet Corvette 427 Convertible. Its NOT a Z06. Period /discussion
Old 04-16-2013, 09:57 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
I swear in every response to me you have to mention how much money I make and what car I drive. Get off the nuts man. Stop worrying about how deep my pockets are and worry about how deep yours aren't! I just wonder why you continue to make one dumbass post after another and all you get in response is somebody reminding you of how idiotic you are. But going by that picture you posted of yourself a while back, I take it you're either truly a retard or your mom fucked your uncle and had you. I'm going to have to go with the latter.

Why dont you post a vid of your car? Why is that mostly everyone else has done this except you yet you talk the most ****? lol Heck even I took my CGM ZR1 to the track on drag radials and ran it and provided multiple 10sec timeslips. Oh but yeah that's right, you still have that "FAB9" and that nasty "LS7" waiting to go in right? Dreamers....
How much moneyz do you make? Can I haz a job?
Old 04-16-2013, 09:58 AM
11 Second Club

These threads make my head hurt sometimes.

Its called a 2013 Chevrolet Corvette 427 Convertible. Its NOT a Z06. Period /discussion
2013 Chevrolet Corvette "almost Z06" 427 Convertible.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:00 AM
Launching!

^^either way its a "vette" which means you and your GT500 should stay far far away from it!
Old 04-16-2013, 10:03 AM
11 Second Club

^^either way its a "vette" which means you and your GT500 should stay far far away from it!
Bah humbug. Already have some Vette notches in my belt... although a ZR1 is not in my sights yet. Sweet car btw.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:09 AM
Launching!

Bah humbug. Already have some Vette notches in my belt... although a ZR1 is not in my sights yet. Sweet car btw.
Thanks! Its "HioSSilvers" dream car.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Lt1 vetts? jk
Old 04-16-2013, 10:12 AM
11 Second Club

He is not the only one. I would love one, but choose not to take retirement funds out to purchase one, or can not get myself to justify an 800+ monthly payment. Maybe after I pay the house off
Old 04-16-2013, 10:12 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
Lt1 vetts? jk
cough cough.. C6's.... .....
Old 04-16-2013, 10:20 AM
Launching!

He is not the only one. I would love one, but choose not to take retirement funds out to purchase one, or can not get myself to justify an 800+ monthly payment. Maybe after I pay the house off
Wait till the C7 ZR1 comes out. Prices on the 09-13 models should drop substantially. Heck I might make you a deal on mine when the time comes.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:23 AM
11 Second Club

Wait till the C7 ZR1 comes out. Prices on the 09-13 models should drop substantially. Heck I might make you a deal on mine when the time comes.
Yeah, I expect a huge price drop. The C7 ZR1 will be a beast. Any hint/leaks on the specs?
Old 04-16-2013, 10:24 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your a moron. Do you have anything better to do than act like a pompas *****? So why don't don't you explain to us how a idiot such as yourself can afford a Zr1?? If you can do that job I'm sure anyone on this site could. Now get off my dickface.
Am I the only one that remembers him mentioning in multiple posts that his wife is the bread winner and that she bought the car? Can't really hate on that without showing your jealousy. So how about you find something else, that doesn't have anything to do with the subject at hand, to try to insult him with.

It's "you're" btw. It really isn't that hard guy.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:26 AM
Launching!

Yeah, I expect a huge price drop. The C7 ZR1 will be a beast. Any hint/leaks on the specs?
Nothing concrete yet. I've heard either a TT V8 or supercharged. I'm anticipating around 700HP.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'll be waiting for some low price Zo6 or even a clean ls3
Old 04-16-2013, 10:30 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Jay z28
Am I the only one that remembers him mentioning in multiple posts that his wife is the bread winner and that she bought the car? Can't really hate on that without showing your jealousy. So how about you find something else, that doesn't have anything to do with the subject at hand, to try to insult him with.

Quoted for truth.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its ok Jay. Soon enough he will get back to my Mach 1 and how it just doesn't "work" as good as Notch's bolt on LS1 with more mods.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:29 AM
10 Second Club

Received 429 Likes on 338 Posts

I did'nt post a pic of myself dipshit....more idiotic talking from you. I'm sure your daddy fucked his daddy to **** you out on your head....... Now do you see how stupid you sound. ******* moron.

I have posted vids of my car....go look them. I'll put my rear and ls7 in when I feel like it. How nasty can a stock ls7 be? Right now I'm busy with my termi notch.

Your the one following me around in every thread making useless dumbass posts about **** you know nothing about.
Not really.

get off my
Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Its ok Jay. Soon enough he will get back to my Mach 1on slicks and how it just doesn't "work" as good as Notch's mild bolt on LS1 in street trim with more mods.
Fixed it for ya.....Either way you lose.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:37 AM
Launching!

I did'nt post a pic of myself dipshit....more idiotic talking from you. I'm sure your daddy fucked his daddy to **** you out on your head....... Now do you see how stupid you sound. ******* moron.

I have posted vids of my car....go look them. I'll put my rear and ls7 in when I feel like it. How nasty can a stock ls7 be? Right now I'm busy with my termi notch.

Your the one following me around in every thread making useless dumbass posts about **** you know nothing about.

Not really.

get off my

Fixed it for ya.....Either way you lose.
Yet another great post from none other than LS1Tech's resident trailer trash. Good job as usual Hio!

Now you can go back to wrenching on that 131mph unicorn of yours. I'll stick to reality.

Quick Reply: Mach at the track