Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach at the track

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why can't some people just give credit where credit is do? I would not care if Stoppy's car was a GM or Ford. His car runs good for the minimal bolt-ons he has.
If you look at the race, he 60'ed the **** out of the other car and also beat him through the traps. He did it with less power and less bolt-ons. His combination of the "correct" mods and his driving won the race. Simple as that.
What else does he and his car have to do to get one attaboy; maybe go through the traps on his roof?

I honestly think no matter what his car does, it will never receive any credit. It could be about the tires, the weight of the car, his traps speeds. It really does not matter because someone will come up with something to knock him down.
Just don't get all the hate, regardless of how you feel about Stoppy.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:04 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you would do better in an 1/8th
Old 05-04-2013, 11:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by topendrunner
you would do better in an 1/8th
I know what your motor swapped Mustang runs. You confuse me with someone that cares if I win or lose. You called me out and I'm telling you where I would like to run. What's the problem? High 10 second car vs low 12 second car. Should be fun!
Old 05-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
Why can't some people just give credit where credit is do? I would not care if Stoppy's car was a GM or Ford. His car runs good for the minimal bolt-ons he has.
If you look at the race, he 60'ed the **** out of the other car and also beat him through the traps. He did it with less power and less bolt-ons. His combination of the "correct" mods and his driving won the race. Simple as that.
What else does he and his car have to do to get one attaboy; maybe go through the traps on his roof?

I honestly think no matter what his car does, it will never receive any credit. It could be about the tires, the weight of the car, his traps speeds. It really does not matter because someone will come up with something to knock him down.
I agree with you 100%. But honestly I love it...means I'm doing something right.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Staging Lane

Maybe it's not his car that people have a problem with?
Old 05-04-2013, 11:29 AM
On The Tree

im not wasting money on zmax. i will only get one pass.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by topendrunner
im not wasting money on zmax. i will only get one pass.
I hear ya on that. I wish they would change the rules some. It's not 1990 anymore.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:45 AM
10 Second Club

Received 450 Likes on 355 Posts

I've told him before he does a good job with his car. Then he spouts off some bullshit comparison and wants to race for 60 feet with him on a slick and someone else on a street tire. Or he will list off my mods for me....and everyone else. I think he has my old sig burned into his brain. You want a attaboy?? Don't do dumbshit like he does. If you noticed MachX I was one of the very few that gave the v6 Mustang guys props. Even Stoppy didn't.
Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I agree with you 100%. But honestly I love it...means I'm doing something right.
LOL....we seem to agree on something. Now when you get both sides yakkin that's when your really doin something right.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I've told him before he does a good job with his car. Then he spouts off some bullshit comparison and wants to race for 60 feet with him on a slick and someone else on a street tire. Or he will list off my mods for me....and everyone else. I think he has my old sig burned into his brain. You want a attaboy?? Don't do dumbshit like he does. If you noticed MachX I was one of the very few that gave the v6 Mustang guys props. Even Stoppy didn't.
Go back to the beginning and read the replies. Let me know if I attacked or was in defense. I never once compared my car to anyone's first.

BTW you have yet to show me a single M6 LS1 Fbody with equal mods as me that runs faster or as fast.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 450 Likes on 355 Posts

Go back to the beginning and read the replies. Let me know if I attacked or was in defense. I never once compared my car to anyone's first.

BTW you have yet to show me a single M6 LS1 Fbody with equal mods as me that runs faster or as fast.
Does this look like someone wants a comparison????

So far you've ran a 12.58 @ 108....on a slick.

So now you want identical mods. I don't know any f-body's that run on slicks. So it would be equal if you put a dot dr on. But you chickened out on that. Always some kind of twist coming from you. But when you had your chance to run on a dot dr like most do you didn't. Nuff said

best thing for you to do is mod up and stfu. right now I don't know any bolt-on f-bodys as slow as you. Do what you gotta do. Notch went a 11.96 @ 116.xx. There's your bench mark. Should go faster now. Mod up. This match my mod bullshit is stupid. Maybe you don't know as much as the next guy. Is he suppose to hold his mods back because of you?
Old 05-04-2013, 02:06 PM
On The Tree

Very entertaining guys, keep it up
Old 05-04-2013, 02:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Come on Kevin, you know better than that.

I would give you link but I need to pack my house. LOL There are more than enough out there.

With nothing but a DR I have seen a car go 12.6@110. It was an SS.. It was 100% stock otherwise.
Old 05-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Does this look like someone wants a comparison????

So far you've ran a 12.58 @ 108....on a slick.

So now you want identical mods. I don't know any f-body's that run on slicks. So it would be equal if you put a dot dr on. But you chickened out on that. Always some kind of twist coming from you. But when you had your chance to run on a dot dr like most do you didn't. Nuff said

best thing for you to do is mod up and stfu. right now I don't know any bolt-on f-bodys as slow as you. Do what you gotta do. Notch went a 11.96 @ 116.xx. There's your bench mark. Should go faster now. Mod up. This match my mod bullshit is stupid. Maybe you don't know as much as the next guy. Is he suppose to hold his mods back because of you?

Not identical mods. I doubt my intake would hook up to the round throttle body of a LS1. But something around the same area. Stock drivetrain, stock headers not ported, you know...

And you don't know of any bolt on LS1 slower than me? LOL What about the one in the video? You talk about him all the time.

So far you have only compared my 4.6 to LS1s with quite a bit more mods than I have....
Old 05-04-2013, 02:47 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GtoSpd
Thanks Hio, same goes for your car. No fast, still running the LS6 intake. I'm sure it would pick up a little wit one, but damn they are pricey.

Oh yea, its deliberate. I know its entertaining to stir up muddy water from time to time, but some of these guys are making a career out of it!

I'm on Nitto 555Rs now. I did have street tires at first with the H/C....not cool. Couldn't hook up under 45-50 MPH and even then it would slip and slide some. I mainly did H/C to catch up with the times, all these tune/exhaust only 5.0s running 115-117 in the 1/4 etc, had to do something, lol.
LOL, i don't know how they do it. logging into a site of cars they hate. I have a username on svtp just because of the beefcake rim sale. i have one on corral because i wanted to see a list to reference from. Its takes to much time and energy to go on there and troll.

How do you like the 555r's? I think thats what im going with when i throw the skinnies on and bigs.

What are you trying to prove? He had 340rwhp. I have 292rwhp. He trapped 110mph. I trapped 108mph. Obviously he is going to gain on me. He was gaining at a 2mph pace. Not exactly running someone down.

I still won.

Congrats on beating on f-body with a 10 bolt with street tires. Its pretty much a win by default but IMO i think he did great. Especially after getting decimated off the line. As for the MPH, what do you expect he's on street tires? If he was on a DR he would probably 60 better thus leading to a better MPH.

How did it go on the street?
Old 05-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by adamantium
Congrats on beating on f-body with a 10 bolt with street tires. Its pretty much a win by default but IMO i think he did great. Especially after getting decimated off the line. As for the MPH, what do you expect he's on street tires? If he was on a DR he would probably 60 better thus leading to a better MPH.

How did it go on the street?
There you go with more excuses. 10 bolt this.... street tires that...

Not my fault

Plus Hiho says hes never seen a bolt on LS1 as slow as my car. Here, since you guys cry over the track runs...

Old 05-04-2013, 03:11 PM
Banned

There you go with more excuses. 10 bolt this.... street tires that...

Not my fault
Again why did you ignore my question? How did it go on the street?
Old 05-04-2013, 03:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by adamantium
Again why did you ignore my question? How did it go on the street?
I didn't ignore your question dipshit. I made a point to point out that the loss I had on the street was with 4.10 gears and worn out street tires. Now I have 4.56 gears and drag tires which make a wee bit of difference. But iseewhatyouweretryingtodothere

How bout your car? Lets see some kills or track times of it. Atleast I have the ***** to run my car and post up ALL results with video proof on a GM board.
Old 05-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Banned

I didn't ignore your question dipshit. I made a point to point out that the loss I had on the street was with 4.10 gears and worn out street tires. Now I have 4.56 gears and drag tires which make a wee bit of difference. But iseewhatyouweretryingtodothere
Clearly showing how mad you are. Calling me names already? LOL.

Excuses.

He still won.

How bout your car? Lets see some kills or track times of it. Atleast I have the ***** to run my car and post up ALL results with video proof on a GM board.
It doesn't take ***** to do what you do, you're a troll. A prideful one, thats it.

Ive shared my kills on here. Ive said several times why i dont have vids of it. You don't have to believe them, wouldn't change a thing for me.
Old 05-04-2013, 03:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

Sorry I wasn't calling you name, I actually think you are a dipshit. Should have cleared that up.

And thats what I thought. Your pile is slower than a snail taking a ****. I wouldn't bother videoing it either if I were you.
Old 05-04-2013, 03:29 PM
Banned

Sorry I wasn't calling you name, I actually think you are a dipshit. Should have cleared that up.

And thats what I thought. Your pile is slower than a snail taking a ****. I wouldn't bother videoing it either if I were you.
Worthless banter. You can clearly dish it out but can't take it when its turned around and thrown at your face. You're a shitty troll. As for calling me a dipshit, i must be doing something right

Quick Reply: Mach at the track