Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
They be straight up rapin'!
they're rapin errrbody!
Old 08-05-2013, 05:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by It'llrun
The Camry is bland, but it isn't popular because it sucks.
You just contradicted your main argument for the Fords. Just because more Fords have been sold does NOT mean it's a better truck. Ford has outsold all others because they advertise well, cut good deals on them, and people are ******* stupid so they just want what's most popular. That being said, I like all of the new Ford trucks but up until a few years ago, they were all piles of ****. My company has had F-350's, 250's, and 150's for over a decade now and they were absolute garbage up until a few years ago. Our 06 F-350's had a combined repair cost of close to $65k. That's with only 4 trucks and only up to 100k miles each... garbage.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:52 PM
10 Second Club

ford has almost never outsold gm trucks. just the last year or two and barely at that. gm will pull back ahead like usual with the new series.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Originally Posted by NSSANE02
You just contradicted your main argument for the Fords. Just because more Fords have been sold does NOT mean it's a better truck. Ford has outsold all others because they advertise well, cut good deals on them, and people are ******* stupid so they just want what's most popular. That being said, I like all of the new Ford trucks but up until a few years ago, they were all piles of ****. My company has had F-350's, 250's, and 150's for over a decade now and they were absolute garbage up until a few years ago. Our 06 F-350's had a combined repair cost of close to $65k. That's with only 4 trucks and only up to 100k miles each... garbage.
Good post nSSane

I like alot of stuff ford is making now......but 3yrs ago everything they made was ****. The great grandson got involved.....and you can tell.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:59 PM
TECH Regular

all i have to say is first and foremost have fun with the column "shifter" on any ford, regardless the year. and to piggy back on the camry comment, they were so popular because of the advertising and consumer reports rate everything made outside of the US as awesome. the advertisements and false claims get you the popularity. and then all of the sudden they are having sticky foot pedals? yeah VERY quality cars right there.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:51 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ding ding ding. Apparently sales and advertising dictates how awesome a car is.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:30 PM
11 Second Club

Oh, and the sunvisor in my 11' F150 makes me want to burn it to the ground everyday on my way home from work.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:35 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by OneSlowV
I'm tired of wasting time on it'llrun. Dude don't know **** comes in saying we don't work or trucks. And a warranty is worthless what planet did you come from damn.
Too bad you're so damned stupid. I did NOT say what you claim. How many times must it be said??? Here's an idea, *** HAT... Go on and SHOW US where I said you don't work your truck... Go on, little big man... do it...

You're a MORON. You've convinced yourself that if you claim it happened enough, others will believe it did... It DIDN'T!

Then I told you that Ford has offered a STANDARD 100,000 mile warranty on their powerstroke for OVER A DECADE already and you SHUT THE **** UP about that because you know GM didn't, until recently. You wouldn't want to note TRUTH unless it supports your ideals because you're a blind hateful son of a bitch who can't stand things he can't UNDERstand, which is most things...

The point I was making, though I'm afraid you'll never be capable of truly comprehending, is that the length of time and distance for a vehicle warranty are A PLOY to get you to purchase said vehicle. The manufacturer KNOWS the average life span of their product and WILL NOT warranty that product for a length of time notably beyond that life span... Otherwise, they'll go broke! DUMB ***!

As I said, if you had a decent clue, you'd STILL be lost! You're a moron...

Originally Posted by adamantium
I guess the company i work for with 4 different location and 12 GM powered trucks are part of the 5% too
EVIDENTLY... I already know you to be an idiot, but I'll point one thing out to you, which several of the others will be able to define to you as time goes on... 5% is MANY, MANY vehicles. It just so happens that Ford covers much more than that with their HD line, which HAPPENS to sell around 2:1 over GM... That's life, don't waste your tiny mind hating it.

Originally Posted by sick_tight
haha because consumer buying trends means anything, all you do show someone something shiny on tv and they all go buy it.

a lot of people bought enron stocks and we all know how that worked out for them.

a lot of people buy mcdonalds and we know how that is for you, to sum up just because its the most bought product doesnt mean its the best
The only people in here really arguing that what they like is best are... GM nut huggers... That's to be expected. The facts, however, will NEVER change simply because a few dudes on a website are crybabies... Ford sells thousands more trucks per yr than GM and has done for for a long time. What I'm saying is, stop hating because it won't change REALITY in the least. None of us is going to make any dent in the pick up buying business. I could say, "Gee, the companies I worked for while driving big trucks generally used FORDS for their mechanics to use on the road." or "When I stopped into T/A and the like over the past several years, the pickups I see for road repairs are almost all FORDS." It won't matter. Sales show the reality no matter who likes it.

Btw, it's not buying trends anyway... I'd say 36 years of leading is no longer a trend... It's more like a way of life. People don't go buy a new truck because they saw a shiny commercial. They buy one because their dad, employer, brother, cousin and or other friend or relative did and they liked it. Or they buy one to be different, even if only in their own mind.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Yea....it's a better reason to go buy it just because someone else did......idiot
Old 08-05-2013, 08:52 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

You keep making yourself look like a fool bro. I love it to And do you always type a paragraph? It's sad you been on a gm site for 10 yrs and ride Fords 24/7.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:00 PM
11 Second Club

Good lord... I don't have time to pick that post apart but you need to pick your arguing point, and stick to it. You're just going back and forth over random bullshit and you expect people to think you know what the hell you're talking about because you've been here 10 years and you capitalize some words. There are few people who throw out that many lame insults in such a short period, and they all do it for the same reason... Hug fords nuts any tighter and you're gonna need a tissue for your face.

Last edited by NSSANE02; 08-05-2013 at 09:29 PM.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:02 PM
10 Second Club

so how about them new 5.3's, boys!
Old 08-05-2013, 09:15 PM
TECH Regular

Lmao nice. I think the 5.3 is great this time around. Cant wait to see what the 6.2 makes though.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:17 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So the car that sold more is the car that is actually better at being a work truck? Strong logic.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:18 PM
10 Second Club

Lmao nice. I think the 5.3 is great this time around. Cant wait to see what the 6.2 makes though.
numbers were released. 420\450.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

INFO: Guys last Friday @ the track was a New Ford Eco-Boost F-150 Super Crew 4X4, Ran consistent 15.01 in the 1320, talked to owner briefly, just bought it,NO mods, just a guy and his son enjoying the day, I was very impressed at those time considering a 2500 DA
Old 08-05-2013, 09:24 PM
TECH Regular

O nice tq looks good. Maybe when you get your hands on one. You can see how it compares to the old 6.2
Old 08-05-2013, 09:33 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by z28241
INFO: Guys last Friday @ the track was a New Ford Eco-Boost F-150 Super Crew 4X4, Ran consistent 15.01 in the 1320, talked to owner briefly, just bought it,NO mods, just a guy and his son enjoying the day, I was very impressed at those time considering a 2500 DA
DA is almost irrelevant because it's turbo'd.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:34 PM
10 Second Club

O nice tq looks good. Maybe when you get your hands on one. You can see how it compares to the old 6.2
I will as soon as I can, but it wont be for a few months.
Old 08-05-2013, 10:58 PM
TECH Addict

Oh, and the sunvisor in my 11' F150 makes me want to burn it to the ground everyday on my way home from work.
Perfect...

Good lord... I don't have time to pick that post apart but you need to pick your arguing point, and stick to it. You're just going back and forth over random bullshit and you expect people to think you know what the hell you're talking about because you've been here 10 years and you capitalize some words. There are few people who throw out that many lame insults in such a short period, and they all do it for the same reason... Hug fords nuts any tighter and you're gonna need a tissue for your face.
How about you just tell more stories for us... like how your company's 4 trucks needed 65k worth of repairs while under warranty, or why you hate your F-150 when you CLAIM to drive a DENALI...

It's YOUR story... tell it how ya wanna!

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Yea....it's a better reason to go buy it just because someone else did......idiot
Since you're widely considered the biggest long term IDIOT on this website, how about just 1 time shutting off that typing finger. You've done enough damage to GM's reputation already.

(change subject, sorta)

CHILDREN... Take a moment to think things through. You few people have decided to attack me based on the fact you all like GM products. None of you have proven anything, except that here, GM is to be exalted above all else in the material world. You won't change the facts arguing with me or anyone else and you need (desperately, I might add) to know that, lest you continue going off the deep end simply because someone either disagreed with you, or like I did, posted FACTS you don't specifically like.

The reality is, while Ford may or may not make the best truck in any particular mind, they DO make the ones which sell the most, by a MASSIVE margin, considering all 1/2ton to 1 1/2 ton versions sold. You don't have to like that reality. You DO, however, have to live or die with it, no matter the tantrum you have in the meantime.

In the REAL working world, Ford is KING in the pickup market and has been for more years than most of you complaining here have been breathing. Don't like it? GO BUY A GM(pickup) FOR YOU AND 5 OTHER PEOPLE! If everyone (who feels like some of you here) does that, GM will reign supreme in the world of truck sales!

Before complaining to me again, take into consideration, I didn't MAKE the facts... I merely presented them to the class, so to speak. While most of you are convinced I'm a Ford freak(telling the unfavored truth earns that rep around here), I simply research and supply the information found. I have nothing against full size GM pickups. I've owned 2 of 'em myself.

Quick Reply: 2014 5.3 sierra vs 6.2 sierra vs 2014 f 150