Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

400 whp 5.0 Mustang vs few LS1 camaro's

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 10:21 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
There is a boss here that runs 11.0 @ 130 n/a?
I don't think it's been to the track with the current combo. However there is no reason why it shouldn't go low 11s with a decent 60.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by thunderstruck507
Find it very amusing you accuse me of being a Hio level GM nutswinger when I was one of the few in here just a week or 2 ago breaking the bad news to the lid/catback LS1 crowd that a 5.0 would drag their *** up and down the street unless it was piloted by Helen Keller.
You're nothing like HiO, I just don't think It'llrun has read enough of your posts and took what you said out of context.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:08 AM
11 Second Club

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

I will be first to admit I have no hesitations about squeaking about the POS transmissions due to the POS service my family received when one failed. One of the techs straight up called my mom a bitch for pressing the issue.

I would bitch the same if it had been a Tremec in a Camaro but it wasn't. Sorry if that offends anyone and I could care less what failure rates are published.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by automach1
It's already been proved derp. Multiple stock cube n/a 5.4 combos making 600+ and one of which running in the 8s n/a on stock cubes.

lol there are multiple full bolton 5.0 combos out there making ~450. There will be even more with the new CJ mani. Your average bolton, cam 5th gen makes what 475? So yea let me tell ya they are really doing something with that extra 72ci

BS on your nobody has a motor combo worth **** on this site. There is a certain member with a boss on here that would give you a run for your money There is also another mid 11 sec n/a b head combo that post in this section alone.
Your point is? Who gives a **** about making more with less cubes, now you sound like the Honda guy. Talk that **** to a 2JZ supra and get laughed at. Fords answer for everything is just more cams and superchargers on everything, cause their lazy as ****, even the new raptors are 6.2s and now they finally stepped the gt500 to a 5.8 lol.

I'd rather have a 572 and make 700hp n/a, then a supercharged DOHC 4.8 putting all that stress on the block, but hey that's just me.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 439 Likes on 345 Posts

Originally Posted by thunderstruck507
Find it very amusing you accuse me of being a Hio level GM nutswinger when I was one of the few in here just a week or 2 ago breaking the bad news to the lid/catback LS1 crowd that a 5.0 would drag their *** up and down the street unless it was piloted by Helen Keller.
I'm really not a nut swinger. I say the differences and these bitches bitch about it.
I think I would have done pretty well against a stock 5.0 with lid/catback. Not saying I would win but I'm not sure I would have been destroyed by any means. Of course 5.0s are not pounding out internet times around here so the chances of running into a sub 12.5 stock 5.0 here seems pretty low.
I have yet to see a stock 5.0 get out of the high 12's. The best bolt-on one I have seen just touched the 11's on race gas.
It's already been proved derp. Multiple stock cube n/a 5.4 combos making 600+ and one of which running in the 8s n/a on stock cubes.

lol there are multiple full bolton 5.0 combos out there making ~450. There will be even more with the new CJ mani. Your average bolton, cam 5th gen makes what 475? So yea let me tell ya they are really doing something with that extra 72ci

BS on your nobody has a motor combo worth **** on this site. There is a certain member with a boss on here that would give you a run for your money There is also another mid 11 sec n/a b head combo that post in this section alone.
Take your blower off then....it's holding you back.

The boss you speak of has yet to run what I ran on my 18's.....or notch's mild bolt-on car. Neither have you.

What's the other one??? Bitemark with his gutted car?? How can you compare a gutted anything to what I build? You can't. And Bitemark probably has one of the fastest 4.6 bolt-on cars and he's 1 sec off the bolt-on ls1 record.
There is a boss here that runs 11.0 @ 130 n/a?
This.....hell lets throw the boosted guys in there to. Who's been 131+?
I don't think it's been to the track with the current combo. However there is no reason why it shouldn't go low 11s with a decent 60.
He should....he should be faster than me. I would hope 10yrs of technology and factory cnc'd heads would do something. FYI....me and a bud made more power that that boss 10yrs ago with ALL gm parts. The problem is my 60' still is not really decent. lets see how it does when he gets 80,000 + miles on it.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:58 AM
On The Tree

Haha, says he ain't a nutswinger and what does he do in the rest of his post...
Old 09-11-2013, 12:01 PM
10 Second Club

Where did I nut swing???? I simply posted facts.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:09 PM
10 Second Club

Here ya go guys just a few pics of the underside of my FORD.......probably a nicer build than any of you guys fords.

I'm such the nut swinger.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I'm really not a nut swinger. I say the differences and these bitches bitch about it.

You are the only bitch on here all 140lbs of it

I have yet to see a stock 5.0 get out of the high 12's. The best bolt-on one I have seen just touched the 11's on race gas.

There are 3500lb street car 5.0s with boltons in the high 10s but yea keep lying to yourself.

Take your blower off then....it's holding you back.

If I had the money I would derp.

The boss you speak of has yet to run what I ran on my 18's.....or notch's mild bolt-on car. Neither have you.

Oh here we go again talking about 2 hacked up lightweight cars with all kinds of hidden **** done to them

What's the other one??? Bitemark with his gutted car?? How can you compare a gutted anything to what I build? You can't. And Bitemark probably has one of the fastest 4.6 bolt-on cars and he's 1 sec off the bolt-on ls1 record.

Yea the gutted one that is within 100lbs of your cars weight

This.....hell lets throw the boosted guys in there to. Who's been 131+?

Your car got the paint drug off of it by a bolton gtr. It honestly looked like he had 10-15 mph on you if not more .

He should....he should be faster than me. I would hope 10yrs of technology and factory cnc'd heads would do something. FYI....me and a bud made more power that that boss 10yrs ago with ALL gm parts. The problem is my 60' still is not really decent. lets see how it does when he gets 80,000 + miles on it.
Holly **** and the 4.6 has been 6.0s with stock ford parts. So you lose yet again derp.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Whiplash88
Your point is? Who gives a **** about making more with less cubes, now you sound like the Honda guy. Talk that **** to a 2JZ supra and get laughed at. Fords answer for everything is just more cams and superchargers on everything, cause their lazy as ****, even the new raptors are 6.2s and now they finally stepped the gt500 to a 5.8 lol.

I'd rather have a 572 and make 700hp n/a, then a supercharged DOHC 4.8 putting all that stress on the block, but hey that's just me.
Yet when GM puts a blower on their product it still get's it **** pushed in by a ford with a blower. Next Everybody knows BBx is on top for the most part derp. Nothing new there however a BBC making 700 the wheels is not going to be as street friendly.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:31 PM
Banned

Here ya go guys just a few pics of the underside of my FORD.......probably a nicer build than any of you guys fords.

That is a nice car. Now take off that heaton sell it along with the t56. Then sell that ls7. Then buy a billet wheel turbo combo with a custom sheet metal mani and a 4r for the fox You can thank me later.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:56 PM
10 Second Club

Holly **** and the 4.6 has been 6.0s with stock ford parts. So you lose yet again derp.
Come visit me if you think I'm a 140lb weakling.

You lost by not finishing your n/a build and goin boosted. All of you have proved my point for me. Thanks guys....you're awesome.

Go run a e85 gtr on a tire from a dig you *****. I say losing by 5 cars and 3 of those on the hole shot was doin pretty good for a n/a ls6 on Sheetz 93 gas.
That is a nice car. Now take off that heaton sell it along with the t56. Then sell that ls7. Then buy a billet wheel turbo combo with a custom sheet metal mani and a 4r for the fox You can thank me later.
You're a idiot.

The ls7 will make more power than the ported blower will and by a decent margin......and weigh 300lb less while doin it.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Teching In

Your right....multiple fires don't matter. Apparently you overlooked the fuel line issue.
You sure showed me. 3.6 million fuel lines compared to GMs 17 million parts that rendered the car undrivable or caused injuries. Once again GM failed according to your own link.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:10 PM
Banned

Come visit me if you think I'm a 140lb weakling.

Internet badass

You lost by not finishing your n/a build and goin boosted. All of you have proved my point for me. Thanks guys....you're awesome.

It didn't prove a thing. That combo is still going and is almost ready for some 10 sec passes.

Go run a e85 gtr on a tire from a dig you *****. I say losing by 5 cars and 3 of those on the hole shot was doin pretty good for a n/a ls6 on Sheetz 93 gas.

You lost by about 15 ******* cars *****.

You're a idiot.

The ls7 will make more power than the ported blower will and by a decent margin......and weigh 300lb less while doin it.
Can you not read? I said get rid of the heaton derp.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:02 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by flash0080
You sure showed me. 3.6 million fuel lines compared to GMs 17 million parts that rendered the car undrivable or caused injuries. Once again GM failed according to your own link.
You failed to noticed the issues that caused fires and the over 20 million ford that were recalled. Yea the tailgate cables on my truck made it undriveable
Can you not read? I said get rid of the heaton derp.
You want to talk **** to someone then call them a internet badass??......Don't crawfish bitch.

If I wanted the notch to be faster than it is why would I take your advice????? It's already faster than you......just as my n/a Camaro is.

I lost by about the length of my headlights to the gtr....5 cars. Yep I lost to a e85 GTR on a tire from a dig. But unlike you I don't steal the hits from honda's.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:18 PM
On The Tree

:c orn:
Old 09-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Teching In

Yet when GM puts a blower on their product it still get's it **** pushed in by a ford with a blower. Next Everybody knows BBx is on top for the most part derp. Nothing new there however a BBC making 700 the wheels is not going to be as street friendly.
Lol wtf!, the ZR1 outclasses the gt500 in every category.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Whiplash88
Lol wtf!, the ZR1 outclasses the gt500 in every category.
especially in the owners wallet
Old 09-11-2013, 03:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

....aaaaaaaaaand the "I own one" card, right on time!

BTW how much of the **** did your buddy do, that you just posted a pic of?

Sorry you had to spend your $$$ to take it off his hands because he didn't know what he was doing but hey, you got another GM butt-buddy out of it!
Old 09-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Lawhead
especially in the owners wallet
well if your in the market for either one of those cars, clearly your doing well financially.

Quick Reply: 400 whp 5.0 Mustang vs few LS1 camaro's