Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

400 whp 5.0 Mustang vs few LS1 camaro's

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
....aaaaaaaaaand the "I own one" card, right on time!

BTW how much of the **** did your buddy do, that you just posted a pic of?

Sorry you had to spend your $$$ to take it off his hands because he didn't know what he was doing but hey, you got another GM butt-buddy out of it!
Least his fox runs lol, how bout yours bro?
Old 09-11-2013, 04:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 187 Likes on 132 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Lol @ automach calling someone 140 pounds when that's all he weighs
Old 09-11-2013, 04:19 PM
Banned

Sorry you had to spend your $$$ to take it off his hands because he didn't know what he was doing but hey, you got another GM butt-buddy out of it!
I lold
Old 09-11-2013, 04:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You want to talk **** to someone then call them a internet badass??......Don't crawfish bitch.

You want to call people bitches when you are the biggest bitch in this section?

If I wanted the notch to be faster than it is why would I take your advice????? It's already faster than you......just as my n/a Camaro is.

We have never ran derp and probably never will. Also inb4 track comments as this combo has not been to the track.

I lost by about the length of my headlights to the gtr....5 cars. Yep I lost to a e85 GTR on a tire from a dig. But unlike you I don't steal the hits from honda's.
You got your **** pushed in you lying douche. It was 10-15 cars easy and that's being honest. This however doesn't surprise me. You lie like and make up bs all the time

Originally Posted by Whiplash88
Lol wtf!, the ZR1 outclasses the gt500 in every category.
Lolz you talking about the same zl1 that is slower then the older gt500s? Much less the newer gt500s.
Originally Posted by big hammer
Lol @ you thinking I weight 140lbs
Old 09-11-2013, 04:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by automach1
You got your **** pushed in you lying douche. It was 10-15 cars easy and that's being honest. This however doesn't surprise me. You lie like and make up bs all the time

Lolz you talking about the same zl1 that is slower then the older gt500s?

dude can you read? i said Z>>R<<1 as in corvette, not the zl1 camaro
Old 09-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Banned

dude can you read? i said Z>>R<<1 as in corvette, not the zl1 camaro
Oh I forgot the only way a Chevy can compete anymore is with the vette FGT > ZR1
Old 09-11-2013, 04:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 479 Likes on 376 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Yet when GM puts a blower on their product it still get's it **** pushed in by a ford with a blower. Next Everybody knows BBx is on top for the most part derp. Nothing new there however a BBC making 700 the wheels is not going to be as street friendly.
The ZL1 only thrashed every gt500 til the 13.....so I'm assuming the Gt500 before the 13 was junk. Well no reason to assume

Actually all the work you see there is mine. The car was his brain child. He fit the engine, harness and made it run. Then I got the car (while he still owned it) and I did the threw the floor frame connectors with the outriggers to the rockers, reinforced the tq boxes. I painted the entire car (firewall to the rear of the car was sandblasted) and fit the body to it. He put the rear seat cover on while he owned it and the door panels. Everything else I redid or finished. And the redid or finished has been the main thing since the car has been in my possession( I got the car in pieces)......right down to rebuilding the rear ,sand blasting and painting it , setting up the gears which I just did last weekend.

So I have been a large part of this car since it's inception......nice try.

He knew what he was doing. He just got tired of the quirky Ford ****.
Least his fox runs lol, how bout yours bro?
LOL...right
Originally Posted by big hammer
He's got down syndrome too.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:39 PM
Teching In

Oh I forgot the only way a Chevy can compete anymore is with the vette FGT > ZR1
^^lmaoooooo
Old 09-11-2013, 04:45 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Lolz you talking about the same zl1 that is slower then the older gt500s? Much less the newer gt500s.

I lie??? Really.......what do you do? Oh yea....post up how great the ford **** is and how everyone with a ford is apparently faster than you.

And yes you are a ***** bitch.

LOL at the ZL1 being slower than the older gt100's. They've been faster than you bone stock. Hell so have the CTS-v's.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:46 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Whiplash, I saw HiO quote you, that's cute. I make you look like an idiot when I do respond to you, so now you're going back to trying to take shots at someone who works on their own **** I bet you're one of those who drops it off at the shop for a few days, writes the check, and picks it up. No wonder you ask questions about 700hp stock cube/internal N/A LS1's in the tech section on here! Keep it up, squirt!
Old 09-11-2013, 04:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Seriously... I dont understand this website anymore. Why does this happen in every thread?
Old 09-11-2013, 04:56 PM
Teching In

Whiplash, I saw HiO quote you, that's cute. I make you look like an idiot when I do respond to you, so now you're going back to trying to take shots at someone who works on their own **** I bet you're one of those who drops it off at the shop for a few days, writes the check, and picks it up. No wonder you ask questions about 700hp stock cube/internal N/A LS1's in the tech section on here! Keep it up, squirt!
how come your cars still not running yet pal? you still tryna figure out how to install that K&N CAI huh? keep making those big moves buddy
Old 09-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Evan, if you're talking about me, My bad, I need to cool it. I've been a bit more edgy than usual lately.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:57 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Big deal I quoted him. Your brother quoted you.

Also as far as the fox goes I redid the fuel lines and brake lines also.....and they go front to rear in one piece.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:01 PM
Teching In

Big deal I quoted him. Your brother quoted you.

Also as far as the fox goes I redid the fuel lines and brake lines also.....and they go front to rear in one piece.
Youve got to understand Ford fanboy logic..

2 GM guys agree on something = butt buddies
2 Ford guys agree on something = "just stating facts"
Old 09-11-2013, 05:12 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

They have some fucked up logic.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:24 PM
Banned

The ZL1 only thrashed every gt500 til the 13.....so I'm assuming the Gt500 before the 13 was junk. Well no reason to assume

^ Lie

Actually all the work you see there is mine. The car was his brain child. He fit the engine, harness and made it run. Then I got the car (while he still owned it) and I did the threw the floor frame connectors with the outriggers to the rockers, reinforced the tq boxes. I painted the entire car (firewall to the rear of the car was sandblasted) and fit the body to it. He put the rear seat cover on while he owned it and the door panels. Everything else I redid or finished. And the redid or finished has been the main thing since the car has been in my possession( I got the car in pieces)......right down to rebuilding the rear ,sand blasting and painting it , setting up the gears which I just did last weekend.

So I have been a large part of this car since it's inception......nice try.

He knew what he was doing. He just got tired of the quirky Ford ****.

LOL...right

He's got down syndrome too.
Wrong.

I lie??? Really.......what do you do? Oh yea....post up how great the ford **** is and how everyone with a ford is apparently faster than you.

I post facts you post bias BS.

And yes you are a ***** bitch.

Bahahaha sure little man

LOL at the ZL1 being slower than the older gt100's. They've been faster than you bone stock. Hell so have the CTS-v's.
Lolz yet another lie. The older gt500s have been low 11s on a tire. The same can't be said for a zl1.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:29 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Tire = not stock dipshit. IDK what a tire ZL runs but they have been in the 11's bone stock. Which IS faster than you. So why did'nt your gt100 go low 11's after being pullied,tuned, drag pak and who knows what else.

Looks like the lie is on you or you woulda went faster.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:38 PM
Banned

Tire = not stock dipshit. IDK what a tire ZL runs but they have been in the 11's bone stock. Which IS faster than you. So why did'nt your gt100 go low 11's after being pullied,tuned, drag pak and who knows what else.

Looks like the lie is on you or you woulda went faster.
I will tell ya exactly what they run they run slower then a stock pre 13 gt500 derp. When both are able to put all of the power to the ground. The gt500 comes out on top. Why doesn't your car run faster then 11s? After being hacked up too 29xxlbs, motor swaped, faceplated, gears, all the boltons and who knows what else with tons of seat time to top it off?
Old 09-11-2013, 05:58 PM
10 Second Club

Received 187 Likes on 132 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by evangto87
Seriously... I dont understand this website anymore. Why does this happen in every thread?
Aids......

Quick Reply: 400 whp 5.0 Mustang vs few LS1 camaro's