Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I got drug, and I'm butt hurt. Real butt hurt. Feelings hurt bad.

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 07:31 AM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Originally Posted by It'llrun
From you and your useful idiot friend...
No you don't......you come up with all that dumb **** yourself.
Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I made a lot of mistakes with that car Itillrun. Oh well. Ask Hio how many I made on my Camaro. I don't mind fighing with Hio. Sometimes he corrects my mistakes. I don't mind if he is right. But I love when is he is wrong and he knows it lol. But his car is not hacked and he is not stupid. He is very smart,has a good sense of humor and is mean when he fights people in staging lines. I can talk to him for hours.....he actually will listen to you if you disagree with him in person. He can give you a lot of good ideas. He hates me and my cars but he has helped me no kidding....
Suck it Mike
Originally Posted by Gt4urass
Too bad he's not that way on here...
Actually I am. I answer all my pm's promptly and try to be as much help as possible.......all 28 pages of them. Look around dumbass......It seems that most of the problems are your furd buds. Now look at things from another direction with your stupid naive eyes. Say this was a furd forum......and heater, lawhead, snake, you liked chevy's.....and was always yakkin just like now. How well do you think that would go over?

How many threads do I say good run/kill only to hear stupid ****.....or that I'm not in at all and hear stupid ****......think about it.
He is totally different in real life. So is Mr.Law who everyone says is mean. I'm only guy that knows both in flesh. Hio has a great sense of humor. He just ***** w lot of you and me. I just laugh at him
Mr law I'm sure is just as big a dumbass in person.
I've met Law, he's a good dude. Hio...eh. I'll take your word for it.
Read above
Originally Posted by Heater
Bad thing about the way he acts on here, is it's a poor reflection of him as a person.
Same crosses my mind for you.
Im worse than him on fb.and haters
Shut up Mike....you ain't worse than me.....I'm the best at being worse.
If you were, I'd talk as much trash to you as I do him...and I don't.
So from a the creator of "Haters" it comes that I talk the trash......lmfao. God damn you're a hypocrite. I mean jesus christ you come up with a group just for talking ****........but you accuse me of being the trash talker.

Does anyone else see something wrong with that?
Old 05-03-2014, 09:35 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You caught me, it slipped past me that Mike was saying on Face Book.
Old 05-03-2014, 09:56 AM
TECH Addict

I made a lot of mistakes with that car Itillrun. Oh well. Ask Hio how many I made on my Camaro. I don't mind fighing with Hio. Sometimes he corrects my mistakes. I don't mind if he is right. But I love when is he is wrong and he knows it lol. But his car is not hacked and he is not stupid. He is very smart,has a good sense of humor and is mean when he fights people in staging lines. I can talk to him for hours.....he actually will listen to you if you disagree with him in person. He can give you a lot of good ideas. He hates me and my cars but he has helped me no kidding....
I'm sure, like most, you made mistakes... but the end result makes the difference and there were plenty of things you would've done in the name of speed alone... but didn't. Example: That factory alarm system wouldn't have been part of the car in general and that factory equalizer would've been long gone.

As for HoHo... Yeah, I'm not on the "hacked car" bandwagon, but I can't argue with those who are. He lies too much, period. Ultimately, most of us who have built cars tend to think he's got someone doing work to his and it's ALL because of how he talks down to others. Sometimes I wish I was closer, just so I could show up to a track I know he's going to race on and embarrass him publicly and see if he'd be humbled enough to slow down the typing finger. I haven't seen any other single person who will go on an on to offend so many... but him. Napoleon syndrome only goes so far here.

I'm sure he's nicer in person... most like him really are and all for the same general reason...

He is totally different in real life. So is Mr.Law who everyone says is mean. I'm only guy that knows both in flesh. Hio has a great sense of humor. He just ***** w lot of you and me. I just laugh at him
Odd... I just laugh at him too and I've never met him. Of course, with his big oafish friend talking about how he beats people up, I don't want to know him. I'm too old for that amount of stupid and so is he, but evidently only one of us knows it.

Bad thing about the way he acts on here, is it's a poor reflection of him as a person.
I've said that...

Im worse than him on fb.and haters
Well, here... Nope... he tries to be an *** as often as possible and for a guy who claims to be, what, 40 already... "not cool" can't begin to describe that. In other words, there's a point when acting like an actual adult just has to happen if you're to be respected. For most of us, it's around 30.

For the record, I don't hate him... I pity him.
Old 05-03-2014, 09:59 AM
TECH Addict

Too bad he's not that way on here...
Amen! He could be a very respected member here. Instead, he wastes time telling everyone how much better he is or his way is... damn the fact he can't keep up with many here... he knows best and you simply suck for not following his approach... which would almost always leave in "1st loser" status. It's almost entirely unfathomable.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
No you don't......you come up with all that dumb **** yourself.

Suck it Mike

Actually I am. I answer all my pm's promptly and try to be as much help as possible.......all 28 pages of them. Look around dumbass......It seems that most of the problems are your furd buds. Now look at things from another direction with your stupid naive eyes. Say this was a furd forum......and heater, lawhead, snake, you liked chevy's.....and was always yakkin just like now. How well do you think that would go over?

How many threads do I say good run/kill only to hear stupid ****.....or that I'm not in at all and hear stupid ****......think about it.

Mr law I'm sure is just as big a dumbass in person.

Read above

Same crosses my mind for you.

Shut up Mike....you ain't worse than me.....I'm the best at being worse.

So from a the creator of "Haters" it comes that I talk the trash......lmfao. God damn you're a hypocrite. I mean jesus christ you come up with a group just for talking ****........but you accuse me of being the trash talker.

Does anyone else see something wrong with that?
Do you ever stop and think that the problem might actually be YOU? There are guys on here with everything from Vettes, to Vipers, to Caddys and badass imports. Every single on of them can complement others...EVEN FORDS, without taking a jab, or giving an underhanded compliment. You're just pigheaded, and apparently, so am I, because here I sit, time after time, trying to convince someone who can't accept the possibility of being at fault, that they are just that. Christ man, open your eyes.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:27 AM
Teching In

Amen! He could be a very respected member here. Instead, he wastes time telling everyone how much better he is or his way is... damn the fact he can't keep up with many here... he knows best and you simply suck for not following his approach... which would almost always leave in "1st loser" status. It's almost entirely unfathomable.
Yeah, never seen someone with such a chip on their shoulder in my life. I'm not going to block anybody, but I think I've given up on arguing with him.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Lol...... you talk about respect.... what a joke. Do you even realize some of the bull **** lies you type? ......but yet speak the word respect. Lmao you're a joke.
Do you ever stop and think that the problem might actually be YOU? There are guys on here with everything from Vettes, to Vipers, to Caddys and badass imports. Every single on of them can complement others...EVEN FORDS, without taking a jab, or giving an underhanded compliment. You're just pigheaded, and apparently, so am I, because here I sit, time after time, trying to convince someone who can't accept the possibility of being at fault, that they are just that. Christ man, open your eyes.
Dude.....like I have told you. Look around. There are threads on here I'm not even in and I get brought up with some stupid lying comment. Heater created a spot on fb just for bullshit. Lawhead is very active in there. ........what does that tell you?

If you have even half a brain cell you should be able to figure I don't start this ****. Maybe you should open your eyes.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:15 AM
Teching In

Update!

5.bro lost to a stock ls3 vette by a bus from a dig.

He won't post up the video and is being a b!tch about it.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:18 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 4PointSlow
Update!

5.bro lost to a stock ls3 vette by a bus from a dig.

He won't post up the video and is being a b!tch about it.

Was the Vette a automatic? Local one has been kicking *** street racing, they seem to work very well for dig racing on the street.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:53 AM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

I could see one loosing from a dig with a shitty driver. But a bolt on 5.0 should edge out a A6 vette.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:40 AM
Teching In

I'm not 100% on what an A6 LS3 is capable of, but my initial though would have been that they'd be close.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:47 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Lol...... you talk about respect.... what a joke. Do you even realize some of the bull **** lies you type? ......but yet speak the word respect. Lmao you're a joke.
You're mad... who cares... move along.

Dude.....like I have told you. Look around. There are threads on here I'm not even in and I get brought up with some stupid lying comment. Heater created a spot on fb just for bullshit. Lawhead is very active in there. ........what does that tell you?
You're brought up BECAUSE you're considered THE resident liar and you EARNED that by spending about 10 YEARS LYING here... Get a clue already.

You reap what you sew...

If you have even half a brain cell you should be able to figure I don't start this ****. Maybe you should open your eyes.
Lying as a rule, which we've know YOU to do for years already, is why people bring you up as they do...

You may have noticed, they're NOT likely bringing you up in a good light, but usually(if not always) as that guy who told that lie. You know, about how his car ran 11's without any major work, even AFTER the whole site knew you'd completely REPLACED THE ENGINE!

Yeah... that stuff just might get you some negative attention... If you'd stop acting like a total douche bag, it may not be so hurtful to you because it may just not be... If you'd only man up...

Problem is, not even your momma can talk sense into you! You're that, "I'll get him now" kind of NAPOLEON SYNDROME sufferer!

Originally Posted by OneSlowV
I could see one loosing from a dig with a shitty driver. But a bolt on 5.0 should edge out a A6 vette.
Eh... an auto Corvette would be ready to rock and while you may be right in terms of ET's, the Corvette is so easy to drive that it is generally more consistent.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:40 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I literally cannot believe redfire keeps trying. What is wrong with him? How many times has he been destroyed on here?
Old 05-05-2014, 06:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

poor itwontrun.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:43 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

You're mad... who cares... move along.

You're brought up BECAUSE you're considered THE resident liar and you EARNED that by spending about 10 YEARS LYING here... Get a clue already.

You reap what you sew...

Lying as a rule, which we've know YOU to do for years already, is why people bring you up as they do...

You may have noticed, they're NOT likely bringing you up in a good light, but usually(if not always) as that guy who told that lie. You know, about how his car ran 11's without any major work, even AFTER the whole site knew you'd completely REPLACED THE ENGINE!

Yeah... that stuff just might get you some negative attention... If you'd stop acting like a total douche bag, it may not be so hurtful to you because it may just not be... If you'd only man up...

Problem is, not even your momma can talk sense into you! You're that, "I'll get him now" kind of NAPOLEON SYNDROME sufferer!

Eh... an auto Corvette would be ready to rock and while you may be right in terms of ET's, the Corvette is so easy to drive that it is generally more consistent.
No doubt it is a easy car to drive with the A6. Most of them are around 115 mph trap car stock.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:46 PM
12 Second Club

No doubt it is a easy car to drive with the A6. Most of them are around 115 mph trap car stock.
all stock 5.bros trap atleast 117..... trufff
Old 05-05-2014, 08:38 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Lmao @ 5.0 hanging with an LS3 vette stock for stock.

It can be a drivers race, but a quick 5.0 runs what your average A6 LS3 will.
Old 05-05-2014, 09:05 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Puck
Lmao @ 5.0 hanging with an LS3 vette stock for stock.

It can be a drivers race, but a quick 5.0 runs what your average A6 LS3 will.
5.0's are much quicker on the internet than in real life.
Old 05-05-2014, 09:05 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by loudblack97z71
and yet for some reason all mag times around 110. weird.
Old 05-05-2014, 09:36 PM
TECH Addict

Right, and with that and their consistency, most 5L's will have a problem, even with bolt on stuff, except auto's, which should easily run the number... still the Corvette has better traction.

Originally Posted by loudblack97z71
Either pay attention or be prepared to take an internet beating.

We were talking about the Corvette at 115... and bolt on 5L's racing them... so if you're going to be a douche, at least be an intelligent douche.

Quick Reply: I got drug, and I'm butt hurt. Real butt hurt. Feelings hurt bad.