Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

calling out snake95\ other 5.0's!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 05:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Just as I suspected, when outgunned, you try to make your race car sound like something anyone could do in their garage on a weekend.

You've thoroughly embarrassed yourself yet again

I've spelled it out as clearly as I could, if I had an E7 headed car I would gladly do the bolt on thing, I have the one year where they used E6s, and let's not forget, zero part of hammer and my challenge will change the fact 302s drug 305 bumpers off throughout the fox era. You wish it wasn't true so much you are delusional about it.

Wake up, little Dougie. This challenge isn't what you would do with a 305 car and a holesaw.

If you're trapping 130, you should be deep 10s, but I guess you can't drive worth a **** even though you have a faceplated tranny that shifts like a knife through hot butter at WOT.

Modding God for sure How you continue to type after embarrassing yourself day in and day out is an amazing display of persistence, for sure.

Lol drives a 14 sec ride
Old 10-27-2014, 05:28 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you guys said both sides... what aboot me? i wanna play too
Old 10-27-2014, 08:14 AM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by Arctic
you guys said both sides... what aboot me? i wanna play too
you have an 80's car?
Old 10-27-2014, 08:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
you have an 80's car?
No he just knows the only cars he can compete with up here are two hunks of junk from the 80s.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:18 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Guitar
No he just knows the only cars he can compete with up here are two hunks of junk from the 80s.
lol poor Subaru.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:37 AM
10 Second Club

trying to figure out what to do for a throttle body. stock is 48 mm. larger aftermarket are quite spendy.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:48 AM
11 Second Club

For starters you guys should all run the same size carbs and ignition. I don't see bothering with good heads with 80's weirdo ford/chevy inductions good for 5500/5900 rpm max crap....
Old 10-27-2014, 08:50 AM
10 Second Club

I'm sticking with EFI. Just cause.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:22 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sucky. It's 100 degrees or more around that time usually.
You think that could possibly even things up a bit? With his 4k DA and the hot as hell summer months?
Old 10-27-2014, 10:13 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Cool so you think a bolt-on ls6 should go deep in the 10's after saying my times/car/mods are bs. Awesome. You should feel stupid enough about all the **** you have talked now.

So your furd parts won't keep up with a 305 after all the **** you talked about 302's dragging around 305's........check

My car is easy to build, it's not like I had to research what aftermarket heads to use to keep up with a 305.

Hell most do **** way more extreme than me by removing hvac ****, bumber supports, cruise and radio crap. I still have all that. A fp'd tranny is nothing more than a shift kit to a auto. 5-6 gear still there and sycro's, same with reverse. You just want something to cry about.

So now you take pot shots at my driving after totaling your own car??? That's just ******* laughable.

And again....I expect not to hear anything about my air bags or you would have bought a car with air bags after ******* your **** up.
The motor in your car is nothing special, it's weighing 2900lbs with a FP'd tranny and cut up **** that makes your car MPH well, and I'm saying it ETs poorly for the MPH.

My post in the other thread was pointing out how I ran 15.1 @ 92 and hammer using his GPS testing ran slower at less MPH, of course you conveniently didn't see it, because you don't have **** to say Ford showing that 305 what's up, I can't wait to hear your crying on this one.

What does me totaling my car have to do with taking shots at your car? Are you really going to bring up my accident as ammo for your argument because you're so far backed into a corner? I though you had like, an ounce of class to you, but you don't. You're perceived as the resident ignorant redneck from the hills of Virginia, and that's because you are.

Also, I would never REMOVE air bags from a car. I had a 95 Cobra with airbags, kept them in, 86s didn't come with air bags and I like the styling considerably more than 87 and later years, NOT placing airbags in a car that didn't come with them is 100% different than you yanking yours out to run better times. Once again, you're trying to use my accident for ammo Meanwhile, you took out the most important safety equipment in your car to try to pick up ET and MPH...Joe Dirt engineering FTW.
Old 10-27-2014, 10:20 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by handyandy496
For starters you guys should all run the same size carbs and ignition. I don't see bothering with good heads with 80's weirdo ford/chevy inductions good for 5500/5900 rpm max crap....
My old setup revved to 6100 or so with small heads and intake and exhaust. With better parts, it will rev til 6300 or higher.
I'm sticking with EFI. Just cause.
I'm sticking with EFI because this will be a true street car that is used to pick up groceries and cruise and ****. I'll be using stock ignition parts.
Originally Posted by "MAC"
You think that could possibly even things up a bit? With his 4k DA and the hot as hell summer months?
I'm already agreeing to 1/8th instead of 1/4th, I'm not doing corrected times. No ifs ands or buts about it. If I lose by 1 tenth, and would have won if times were corrected, that's how the cookie crumbles. The only reason I budged off of the 1/4 mile thing is because it'd be forever until I got to see his run, IF he even ran it at a 1/4 track, which if he didn't, this build-off would be useless.

On a side note, I'm just marveling at Hio's ability to de-rail a thread when it was created for reasons that had ZERO to do with him. Having brain function comparable to that of a Neanderthal must be a ************.
Old 10-27-2014, 11:45 AM
11 Second Club

Just that even 6300 is very limiting when you think about the cubes(305). I have dabbled with 7000+ rpm small blocks (350)keeping them extremely streetable. Nothing like dumping the clutch at 8000 ha. Did blow a wheel off the vette it was in though. Shifting into second @ 55mph. Dam left wheel popped through the quarter panel and flew by my head spinning brake fluid in my hair(T-tops off). It then skimmed the side of the front fender leaving a light black mark then it shot a mile down the road right down the yellow line as the rear hit the pavement and I skidded into the local fire department.
Old 10-27-2014, 11:49 AM
Staging Lane

Just that even 6300 is very limiting when you think about the cubes(305). I have dabbled with 7000+ rpm small blocks (350)keeping them extremely streetable. Nothing like dumping the clutch at 8000 ha. Did blow a wheel off the vette it was in though. Shifting into second @ 55mph. Dam left wheel popped through the quarter panel and flew by my head spinning brake fluid in my hair(T-tops off). It then skimmed the side of the front fender leaving a light black mark then it shot a mile down the road right down the yellow line as the rear hit the pavement and I skidded into the local fire department.
Oh man, I'd love to rev this 302 to 7400 plus, but that's a lot of risk on the stock rotating assembly and block (for mine anyway, IDK how strong 305 blocks are), so doing that would be some $$$$. Plus, to take advantage of those higher RPMs, I'd need a cam that wouldn't be a whole lot of fun to cruise to dinner with the lady friend, etc.
Old 10-27-2014, 11:54 AM
11 Second Club

With those stock inductions I really don't think either car would get below the 12 sec range. jmo.
Old 10-27-2014, 11:58 AM
10 Second Club

Oh man, I'd love to rev this 302 to 7400 plus, but that's a lot of risk on the stock rotating assembly and block (for mine anyway, IDK how strong 305 blocks are), so doing that would be some $$$$. Plus, to take advantage of those higher RPMs, I'd need a cam that wouldn't be a whole lot of fun to cruise to dinner with the lady friend, etc.
my cam will be a relatively small hydraulic roller.

looking at this so far.

Hydraulic Roller Cam. Fair idle, great low to mid range power for daily usage. Works well with tune port injection.
•Advertised Duration (Intake/Exhaust): 276/286
•Duration @.050" (Intake/Exhaust): 218/228
•Gross Valve Lift (Intake/Exhaust): .503"/.503"
•Lobe Seperation: 112
•Intake Center Line: 108
•RPM Range: 1800-5800
Old 10-27-2014, 12:10 PM
Staging Lane

You dick. I'm the sole guy in your sig now. I'm both quoted and attacked

That's very mild, Tyler.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 424 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
Lol drives a 15 sec ride
Fixed that for ya

Not to mention all the **** talking he does about a 11sec ride but he has never left the 13's
trying to figure out what to do for a throttle body. stock is 48 mm. larger aftermarket are quite spendy.
If you have access to a lathe bore that bitch out and make new throttle blades.....or make it a oval
The motor in your car is nothing special, it's weighing 2900lbs with a FP'd tranny and cut up **** that makes your car MPH well, and I'm saying it ETs poorly for the MPH.

My post in the other thread was pointing out how I ran 15.1 @ 92 and hammer using his GPS testing ran slower at less MPH, of course you conveniently didn't see it, because you don't have **** to say Ford showing that 305 what's up, I can't wait to hear your crying on this one.

What does me totaling my car have to do with taking shots at your car? Are you really going to bring up my accident as ammo for your argument because you're so far backed into a corner? I though you had like, an ounce of class to you, but you don't. You're perceived as the resident ignorant redneck from the hills of Virginia, and that's because you are.

Also, I would never REMOVE air bags from a car. I had a 95 Cobra with airbags, kept them in, 86s didn't come with air bags and I like the styling considerably more than 87 and later years, NOT placing airbags in a car that didn't come with them is 100% different than you yanking yours out to run better times. Once again, you're trying to use my accident for ammo Meanwhile, you took out the most important safety equipment in your car to try to pick up ET and MPH...Joe Dirt engineering FTW.
You're right....the motor in my car is nothing special....just a bolt on ls6. No h/c needed

But as usual you are lying about the weight among other **** you randomly make up. Funny how you straight up lie about my weight yet do not claim that the weight of a fox is why they go as good as they do.....hhhmmm Hypocrite much??.....why yes you do. So when you gonna weigh the fox.

If you are so worried about my safety then I would assume you would be more worried about yours. They made foxes with a airbag.....you could have bought one of those but instead you use the excuse you like the others better. No better than you can drive it would have been wise for you to do so......but you're not that wise. Your accident is ammo when you use my mods as ammo.....You fucked up bad just because you fucked up.

My old setup revved to 6100 or so with small heads and intake and exhaust. With better parts, it will rev til 6300 or higher.

I'm sticking with EFI because this will be a true street car that is used to pick up groceries and cruise and ****. I'll be using stock ignition parts.
I'm already agreeing to 1/8th instead of 1/4th, I'm not doing corrected times. No ifs ands or buts about it. If I lose by 1 tenth, and would have won if times were corrected, that's how the cookie crumbles. The only reason I budged off of the 1/4 mile thing is because it'd be forever until I got to see his run, IF he even ran it at a 1/4 track, which if he didn't, this build-off would be useless.

On a side note, I'm just marveling at Hio's ability to de-rail a thread when it was created for reasons that had ZERO to do with him. Having brain function comparable to that of a Neanderthal must be a ************.
Your crying is what derailed it. I'm just here to watch hammer's 305 drag you. But I'm sure you will come up with some excuse for that.....just like not wanting corrected times cause you know your air is better.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Does Martin the Cam God spec cams for 305s?!
Old 10-27-2014, 12:15 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Fixed that for ya

Not to mention all the **** talking he does about a 11sec ride but he has never left the 13's

If you have access to a lathe bore that bitch out and make new throttle blades.....or make it a oval

You're right....the motor in my car is nothing special....just a bolt on ls6. No h/c needed

But as usual you are lying about the weight among other **** you randomly make up. Funny how you straight up lie about my weight yet do not claim that the weight of a fox is why they go as good as they do.....hhhmmm Hypocrite much??.....why yes you do. So when you gonna weigh the fox.

If you are so worried about my safety then I would assume you would be more worried about yours. They made foxes with a airbag.....you could have bought one of those but instead you use the excuse you like the others better. No better than you can drive it would have been wise for you to do so......but you're not that wise. Your accident is ammo when you use my mods as ammo.....You fucked up bad just because you fucked up.

Your crying is what derailed it. I'm just here to watch hammer's 305 drag you. But I'm sure you will come up with some excuse for that.....just like not wanting corrected times cause you know your air is better.
I've already addressed everything you're babbling about. Please don't reproduce, that is all.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 424 Likes on 336 Posts

I would not hesitate turning a 305 7k
my cam will be a relatively small hydraulic roller.

looking at this so far.
I would look to spin it harder with that intake.

Quick Reply: calling out snake95\ other 5.0's!