Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Tuned, bolt on 5.bro vs Stock 6th Gen Manual

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2016, 12:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by StangKila
As soon as you grow a pair, you can come get mopped up at anytime, sweet cheeks.
Have you ever thought that with the amount of uncertainty surrounding your car, and the fact that you live pretty far away from most people on here, that it isn't about "growing a pair" and it's more about the fact that most aren't going to drive 10+ hrs out of their way for a race that probably won't happen? How about you "grow a pair" and go race any of the cars you've talked **** to. Any one of them.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Have you ever thought that with the amount of uncertainty surrounding your car, and the fact that you live pretty far away from most people on here, that it isn't about "growing a pair" and it's more about the fact that most aren't going to drive 10+ hrs out of their way for a race that probably won't happen? How about you "grow a pair" and go race any of the cars you've talked **** to. Any one of them.
Nick H. coming out swinging. This x1000.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Waiting for Jake's ***** *** deflection.
Old 04-11-2016, 01:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Yeah like "I don't own a car," he could use truth to get out of it.
Old 04-11-2016, 01:42 PM
Banned

My car gets brought up randomly by most of these nutless wonders. So of course I'm going to talk **** back to them. And I'm supposed to drive to people that constantly bring up my cars? Lol sweet logic, bruh!
Old 04-11-2016, 01:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Waiting for you to actually have a car.
Old 04-11-2016, 02:33 PM
10 Second Club

Received 434 Likes on 341 Posts

Troof

Nate talks more **** than anyone and knows less.
Old 04-11-2016, 02:48 PM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

As soon as you grow a pair, you can come get mopped up at anytime, sweet cheeks.
Why would I come to you when you're always the one calling me out? You want a race, you come to me. I'll give you whatever runs you want as long as I get mine.

Old 04-11-2016, 02:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Its Stock
Why would I come to you when you're always the one calling me out? You want a race, you come to me. I'll give you whatever runs you want as long as I get mine.

You're the one bringing up my car all the time, just like your gf Nate. You can come get bused at any time.

And put those drinks down, you're a minor.
Old 04-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Teching In

Yet every time I post, you are always saying you would put buses on me? But won't come down to prove it? Makes a ton of sense.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:05 PM
Banned

Yet every time I post, you are always saying you would put buses on me? But won't come down to prove it? Makes a ton of sense.
Because you're always bringing up my car and implying that its slow. Just correcting your ignorance, little guy.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:15 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Damn Nick dropping the dick down on Jake. So much truth here there really should be no reply from him. But there it is his usual deflecting sad weak stuff. No change from him. Hes been on this site for years and years and still has never raced anyone here. Keyboard warrior.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
Damn Nick dropping the dick down on Jake. So much truth here there really should be no reply from him. But there it is his usual deflecting sad weak stuff. No change from him. Hes been on this site for years and years and still has never raced anyone here. Keyboard warrior.
Oh look, the captain of the Ford fangirl cheersquad has graced us with her presence again!

And Nicky contradicted himself big time in that post.

Last edited by StangKila; 04-11-2016 at 04:27 PM.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:39 PM
Teching In

Because you're always bringing up my car and implying that its slow. Just correcting your ignorance, little guy.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:45 PM
Banned

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
We both know your car doesn't stand a chance, especially from a dig. I probably make 50whp more and are at least 200 lbs lighter. I could turn my shift points back down to 6,000 and still bus you.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:51 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

We both know your car doesn't stand a chance, especially from a dig. I probably make 50whp more and are at least 200 lbs lighter. I could turn my shift points back down to 6,000 and still bus you.
Do it. Go over there turn your shift points down to 6k rpm and bus him on video.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
Do it. Go over there turn your shift points down to 6k rpm and bus him on video.
Like I said, my car gets brought up by everyone else. Either of them can come here and try to back up their ****. Not my fault that my car makes you all have a heart attack.
Old 04-11-2016, 05:20 PM
On The Tree

It doesn't because you don't race it. Or if you do none have us have ever seen it. Why would a car we've never seen run be intimidating?
Old 04-11-2016, 05:27 PM
Banned

It doesn't because you don't race it. Or if you do none have us have ever seen it. Why would a car we've never seen run be intimidating?
I've posted videos of me racing it. Obviously it gets under people's skin. Like yours.
Old 04-11-2016, 05:38 PM
On The Tree

If you've posted them they're not on here. How's anybody supposed to keep up with all your screen names anyways? Cant just search old threads created by you. A car I can't verify exists doesn't get under my skin, I promise sorry to break your heart

Quick Reply: Tuned, bolt on 5.bro vs Stock 6th Gen Manual