Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock Boss 302 vs LBO 6gen

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2016, 02:09 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Weird because Red (aka Jake) also loses to 14 second cars and there is video proof of that as well.
Where is this proof you speak off?
Old 09-15-2016, 07:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by big hammer
I liked everything about the boss except the transmission and junk sound system
empty41 FTL

Sound system is fine to me. I've had many audio setups in my younger days too
Old 09-15-2016, 08:05 AM
10 Second Club

Received 434 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by corysmach1
The Boss is way heavier than your car. Faster is faster I don't care how you get there. I dont get upset at all. I actually laugh at you guys that you take this **** this serious. CNC heads lol.....they have done the test it's 10 hp. Ive seen 40+ hp gains on ported heads. And actually there is multiple bolt on Yotes faster than your car......and once again still heavier. Ive said it multiple times but I'll say it again because you seem to never brag about your car....lol your car does very good but your still a full blown ******* on here which is ridiculous. But carry on.
Lolz.......you cry so much you may want to double check if you still have a pecker.

You really don't have much clue about cars either....or math. The boss is only 150lb heavier rw. You make such rediculous claims i can't help but think your just a lier.

Cnc heads don't do anything.....ftw don't do anything....slicks don't help. Nothing seems to do anything to these 5br0s according to you except this magical 40hp port job now

Yea man.....lots of cars faster than mine. There are bolt on ls1's that's been faster to and faster than your cammed coyote. I'll wait for the excuses from you on that.

But you know what......no coyote has been faster than me on pump that i have seen
Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Some people in this thread think that. Was just adding to the convo. It's a ridiculous notion. Then he posts about looking at the fast lists. Which IMO is not that impressive for the s550 when you look at the details. Just looked as if he was eluding to subscribing to the same bs.

Did he not have a tight race with a bolt on 5g? If that 5g simply swapped to e85 it would have won every race bottom to top. Or even a proper tune on 93 if it's true it had stock tune with rev limit raised.

An FBO 5g will run with or beat an e85 5.0. Especially an s550. They do not need internal work. Yes less than average cammed cars can have a problem with them. But have you seen the spread on cam only numbers? 440-500 rwhp in general. I do agree a 5.0 is slightly faster mod for mod. But not by nearly as much as what is thrown around.

For being Chevy fan and or brand neutral you seem to defend every post in favor of any other product whenever you can. At times you look like a troll. You claim no brand bias but you are heavily brand biased against GM from everything I've seen from you in the past year since I been frequenting this site again. It's just odd.
BOOM! They've came up with every excuse possible to try and discredit phils car.
Originally Posted by corysmach1
Rockers isn't a bolt on.

Actually they are. They are from back in the old 5.0 and tpi days. Even on the ls1tech lt1 fast list.

Degreeing/swinging your cams is not a bolt on. Furd guys have been doin that on the 4 cam motors forever.

Here's a tissue for those tears......i just wiped my *** with it.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:06 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
For being Chevy fan and or brand neutral you seem to defend every post in favor of any other product whenever you can. At times you look like a troll. You claim no brand bias but you are heavily brand biased against GM from everything I've seen from you in the past year since I been frequenting this site again. It's just odd.
What? How was I defending Poppas car in that post? Only thing I did was clarify that Poppa never said he could beat a H/C 5th gen.

I am not brand loyal/biased, but I do have my opinions regarding vehicles from each company. If I show animosity towards 5th gens, that would be because I am still sour about my own personal ownership experience. For what I care about in a vehicle, the 5.0 Mustang is the better car when compared to the 5th gen. It's just that simple.

There are plenty of GM vehicles I would love to own.

G8 GXP (If they weren't so God damned expensive, may as well buy a V2 for those prices. Which brings me to the next one, lol)
V2 sedan
Chevy SS
C6 zr1
Possibly c7z (as long as they prove to hold together in the long term)

I tried to match your word count in my reply, but I don't have anything else to add.
Old 09-15-2016, 09:49 AM
Banned

Weird because Red (aka Jake) also loses to 14 second cars and there is video proof of that as well.
Keep swinging and missing, corky.
Old 09-15-2016, 10:56 AM
Teching In

Pending Nate to back up his word vomit...

Dont worry, Ill wait...
Old 09-15-2016, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Lolz.......you cry so much you may want to double check if you still have a pecker.

You really don't have much clue about cars either....or math. The boss is only 150lb heavier rw. You make such rediculous claims i can't help but think your just a lier.

Cnc heads don't do anything.....ftw don't do anything....slicks don't help. Nothing seems to do anything to these 5br0s according to you except this magical 40hp port job now

Yea man.....lots of cars faster than mine. There are bolt on ls1's that's been faster to and faster than your cammed coyote. I'll wait for the excuses from you on that.

But you know what......no coyote has been faster than me on pump that i have seen

BOOM! They've came up with every excuse possible to try and discredit phils car.

Actually they are. They are from back in the old 5.0 and tpi days. Even on the ls1tech lt1 fast list.

Degreeing/swinging your cams is not a bolt on. Furd guys have been doin that on the 4 cam motors forever.

Here's a tissue for those tears......i just wiped my *** with it.

BOOM FTW. Lot of crying and bsing for sure. Just ignore it.
Old 09-15-2016, 11:31 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Jay z28
What? How was I defending Poppas car in that post? Only thing I did was clarify that Poppa never said he could beat a H/C 5th gen.

I am not brand loyal/biased, but I do have my opinions regarding vehicles from each company. If I show animosity towards 5th gens, that would be because I am still sour about my own personal ownership experience. For what I care about in a vehicle, the 5.0 Mustang is the better car when compared to the 5th gen. It's just that simple.

G8 GXP (If they weren't so God damned expensive, may as well buy a V2 for those prices. Which brings me to the next one, lol)
V2 sedan
Chevy SS
C6 zr1

I tried to match your word count in my reply, but I don't have anything else to add.
Very well put Jay. I agree with you 100% down to everything in this quote. I too had a 5g hci fbo and was less than impressed. Would have definitely gotten a br0 if I could have turned back time. I also am non brand loyal and am sure will have 5.0 in my possession one day (yes I currently own a 6g). Your choice of cars are also my favorites as well lol. V2, g8 gxp manual, chevy ss sedan manual, c6Zr1. I'm on the fence with the C7Z from my experience though :/ According to hio though our 5g's weren't proper and were **** built and we are morons for not properly modding them (according to him) and bigger idiots for liking the better car (5.0) over the 5g.
Old 09-15-2016, 01:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Pending Nate to back up his word vomit...

Dont worry, Ill wait...
not gonna go looking for it just like you don't go looking for your "proof" neither. However, I know for a fact you have posted in at least a couple of the 5+ threads that his 2v loss has been posted in. And I know you've seen the 100s of posts by everyone else lately about how he got rolled up by a 2v three times in a row already but you're gonna choose to ignore it because you got GM **** running so far down your throat looooool.
Old 09-15-2016, 01:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

2vs are torque monsters
Old 09-15-2016, 01:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay z28

V2 sedan
Chevy SS
C6 zr1

Fair enough. My 5g ran hard I thought. Especially from a roll.

Last edited by UltraZLS1; 09-15-2016 at 01:42 PM.
Old 09-15-2016, 01:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

I like LS moteurs
Old 09-15-2016, 01:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by big hammer
I like LS moteurs
LS motors bring my usual half chub to a full chub
Old 09-15-2016, 02:03 PM
Teching In

not gonna go looking for it just like you don't go looking for your "proof" neither. However, I know for a fact you have posted in at least a couple of the 5+ threads that his 2v loss has been posted in. And I know you've seen the 100s of posts by everyone else lately about how he got rolled up by a 2v three times in a row already but you're gonna choose to ignore it because you got GM **** running so far down your throat looooool.
As expected. Of course you arent going to actually back up your statements. I guess I expected too much out of a .bro.

I hope you know the difference between objective and subjective evidence. Up to this point, I have seen no actual objective evidence that Red got beat by a 2v, much less a "14 sec" one.
Old 09-15-2016, 02:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

He got beat by a low-mid 12 second capable 2v
Old 09-15-2016, 02:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
He got beat by a low-mid 12 second capable 2v
That I was pulling back on hard af and pulled door to door with, before the 1/8 mile. He's too scared to race me from a roll because he knows he'd get gaptized.
Old 09-15-2016, 02:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
That I was pulling back on hard af and pulled door to door with, before the 1/8 mile. He's too scared to race me from a roll because he knows he'd get gaptized.
He probably doesn't want to waste anymore gas after going 3-0
Old 09-15-2016, 02:17 PM
Banned

I pulled over a full length on him from 70 to 95. He is slow af from a roll. Because he doesn't have the torque advantage anymore.
Old 09-15-2016, 02:55 PM
Teching In

Red,

So were you guys racing at a 1/8th mile track? If not, where at?

What were the et/mph for each?

What were the mods for each?

Any video?
Old 09-15-2016, 03:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Red,

So were you guys racing at a 1/8th mile track? If not, where at?

What were the et/mph for each?

What were the mods for each?

Any video?
He has never been to a true 1/8th mile or 1/4 mile track

2v has CAI, gear, DR, and 100 shot

Quick Reply: Stock Boss 302 vs LBO 6gen