5G guys love cold air intakes
Lmao! Im with you, but I do know it felt great on my car... Hahaha
Old 09-21-2016, 09:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Lmao! Im with you, but I do know it felt great on my car... Hahaha
I have to give you 5G guys crap for CAIs

Glad you had good experiences with yours.
Old 09-21-2016, 11:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Here is a good shot of the ZL1 or 1LE with NPP stock set up (mid pipe (H type) is essentially encompassed within the catback. It is all one piece that basically connects to the LTs.

Mine is a little quiet for my taste. Expected / wished for louder.

That would have been nice when we did Phil's exhaust

Z28 CAI works nice on a SS
Old 09-21-2016, 11:47 AM
Teching In

That is a beautiful picture.
Old 09-21-2016, 12:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Shorty headers on the 5.0, I honestly can't see them making any difference. Maybe 1 - 2hp?
Old 09-21-2016, 12:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slowZZZ
That is a beautiful picture.
Agreed
Originally Posted by ZNix
Shorty headers on the 5.0, I honestly can't see them making any difference. Maybe 1 - 2hp?
I mean, they might add a small difference. They are just such an improper mod I've never heard of them being done before on a coyote
Old 09-21-2016, 01:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by ZNix
7hp....
Old 09-21-2016, 02:58 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I hear you. Over the years, I have learned to always keep in mind that the internetz is purely for entertainment. I think "drama" and smack talking can make things more exciting and can amp the races.

Big props always go to the guys that go out there and make things happen get footage). Believe it or not, I do appreciate you and have much respect for the fact that you went out and made a video with Phils trashcan. Just got to remember to keep your cool and not make or take things serious.
We can agree on this. And I already apologized for allowing personal life matters to affect my online demeanor. I should have just stayed offline for a couple weeks.
Old 09-21-2016, 03:00 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Really??.....lol

Pot meat kettle
I didn't turn mine and Phil's race into the dramafest it was. You and your crew did. You seem to have forgotten the first thing I posted when I made the thread.
Old 09-21-2016, 03:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

No...it was you poppa. You cried on everything you could. Even the passenger weight that was YOUR call to even have passengers.

To keep dealing out **** and expect to not get any back is asinine.
Old 09-21-2016, 03:28 PM
11 Second Club

No...it was you poppa. You cried on everything you could. Even the passenger weight that was YOUR call to even have passengers.

My replies were responses to the posts Zyborg and other Hiocrew members were making. It got ugly from there. Even now.. the race is still a much bigger deal than it should be. Arguing over minute details is rediculous. It was fun.. fun race... should have been left there.
Old 09-21-2016, 03:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's weird. He was going to gap the 5th gen. I'm sure he was more confident than that
Old 09-21-2016, 03:45 PM
10 Second Club

That's what i was trying to leave it as. If you woulda left the thread up you could easily go back and read it. Fact is you got hurt when there was no power tuning done to thatfat *** junk funkin 5gen and you let it eat you up.

To me the cars were pretty well evenly modded. I said that then and now. But yes your car did and does have more mods period. Now that's not a bad thing to me.....that's you/your cronies cryin that dumb ****.

It's painfully obvious you have a rough time losing or even close runs. That's why i screenshotted the #5 run on the 6gen race. 3 and 4 you lost to.....if need be i will screenshot those. If you didn't think 3 and 4 was a race YOU should not have posted them.
Old 09-21-2016, 03:53 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
That's weird. He was going to gap the 5th gen. I'm sure he was more confident than that
Never said that. Said from the beginning it would be a close race.
Old 09-21-2016, 04:01 PM
10 Second Club

I think zyborg had some screenshots of you saying no fifgen gonna hang with you with out a cam.
Old 09-21-2016, 04:06 PM
11 Second Club

That's what i was trying to leave it as. If you woulda left the thread up you could easily go back and read it. Fact is you got hurt when there was no power tuning done to thatfat *** junk funkin 5gen and you let it eat you up.

To me the cars were pretty well evenly modded. I said that then and now. But yes your car did and does have more mods period. Now that's not a bad thing to me.....that's you/your cronies cryin that dumb ****.

It's painfully obvious you have a rough time losing or even close runs. That's why i screenshotted the #5 run on the 6gen race. 3 and 4 you lost to.....if need be i will screenshot those. If you didn't think 3 and 4 was a race YOU should not have posted them.
Oh bullshit man... let's review how delusional you are. We shall use the Stock airbox you count as a mod for example:

I sold my Steeda airbox that reuses the stock snorkle(which is what you cut and plug to allow the larger Steeda Airbox to work).. so I traded the guy my modified snorkle for his OEM snorkle. Now lets prove your idiocy:

I decided to put my stock airbox back on and not use the Steeda.. but obviously had already cut the stock snorkle... so... had to use it.

Here is a side view of the stock airbox with snorkle attached.. you see that piece sticking up from the snorkle? Thats what you have to cut off and plug the hole. That would increase performance right? Well.. yeah.. maybe for the 2 ounces of plastic gone.

Wow... that thing coming off just makes that air add tha powahs!!

Another pic of the snorkle that you put on the Steeda airbox... that large performance robbing piece sticking off of it is what you cut off... WOW!!!!! Powah gainz!!!!

Top view of stock airbox:

Moar Powah!! pics:

Moar:

Moar Powah!!!!

Just more things for you to try to add to my "mod list" because you know as well as I do Phil had more mods.. AND tune. So, he tweaked it some more? So what? Mine has been tweaked too? I bet he had to change it back when he got home though since he don't mix race gas with his pump gas all the time.
Old 09-21-2016, 04:07 PM
11 Second Club

I think zyborg had some screenshots of you saying no fifgen gonna hang with you with out a cam.
So Phil essentially had a semi-cam then huh? Lol. And race gas
Old 09-21-2016, 04:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Poppacry on rampage again

You trash talked a lot about 5th gens before race for months. You freaked out day before because of Hio reputation for making cars run hard and did cat delete. Your fellow broginas predicted a blowout. Oops. Brolife.
Old 09-21-2016, 04:17 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Poppacry on rampage again

You trash talked a lot about 5th gens before race for months. You freaked out day before because of Hio reputation for making cars run hard and did cat delete. Your fellow broginas predicted a blowout. Oops. Brolife.
And you are wrong Hionutgargler Mio. I planned on doing the cat delete before that. The day before was the day I was able to get the shop to do it.

And I still stand on what I say about 5th gens. I would say you and your fellow circlejerk buds got in the panic and got together a nationwide consortium of people to try to take down the Yellow 5.0. Too bad yall failed and I came out on top.. poar guys..
Old 09-21-2016, 04:18 PM
11 Second Club

And I said way before the race happened that me and Phil would be close race. you are becoming more and more like Hio, Mio...

Quick Reply: 14' 5.0 vs 5G SS 1LE