Old 09-21-2016, 07:19 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Br0gina overdrive in here
Old 09-21-2016, 07:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I'm not reaching for ****. It's a modified airbox period. I've cut the silencers off **** before. It basically turns it into a cai. That's why your dumbass seen no gains.

All the hidden race fuel and hidden mods bullshit that you make up to try and convince yourself your 5br0 is something it aint.

I've broke up with bitches that wasn't as bigga a bitch as you.
What.. Cutting the silencer off makes it a CAI? How?

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Not at all. I simply retorted. But I am sure you are jerking off to it since you get off on drama like a woman. You didn't seem to comment when Poppacry went apeshit on Hio after his ego took a head shot though didn't you? Go back on the sidelines you not involved.
You need to chill Mike. You are getting way out of control lately.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by Its Stock
So they are able to carry momentum better, but also have artificial torque? Hiopocrisy is real, people.
Not at all. You're just to stupid to understand how it works.
Originally Posted by ZNix

I think i already splained it.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Not at all. You're just to stupid to understand how it works.

I think i already splained it.
If the intake is a HAI... Its still a hot air intake if you cut the silencer off. I highly doubt it gives you the gains of a legit CAI.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lmao Hio, you're too much. Now the oem air box basically flows as well as an open element cai when the silencer box is cut off.

WOW
Old 09-21-2016, 08:07 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
Br0gina overdrive in here
And how does that make you feel? Besides angry of course.
Old 09-21-2016, 08:13 PM
Teching In

Phil never left his rear bumper.....camera angles mang. Phil was pulling at the top of each gear when his timing came back on to.

Like I've said ....i thought it would be close with the ls3 pulling up top. The first gear of the 5br0 keeps it in it and unlike the old modulars the 5.0 is able to carry that momentum better.
If Phil's front bumper is at his rear bumper thats a 1 car loss.....on the runs Phil isn't even in the picture and it's safe to say you can see 2 cars back....mind you again if his front bumper is at Poppa's rear thats a 1 car loss. They race up over 100 and Phil never comes back into the pic of the go pro. Anyone can see that.
Old 09-21-2016, 08:13 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
He luvs it. The last 8 to 10 threads he's started involved br0s.

He's obviously a huge fan.
Old 09-21-2016, 08:17 PM
Teching In

Mikey has lost it.
Old 09-21-2016, 08:25 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by corysmach1
If Phil's front bumper is at his rear bumper thats a 1 car loss.....on the runs Phil isn't even in the picture and it's safe to say you can see 2 cars back....mind you again if his front bumper is at Poppa's rear thats a 1 car loss. They race up over 100 and Phil never comes back into the pic of the go pro. Anyone can see that.
I noticd that too. Weird man.
Old 09-21-2016, 08:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Actually...many aftermarket CAI are not as good as a stock box. Even poppa admitted the steeda cai seen increased IAT.

Seeing this on the new Camaro as well...I think finally roto fab has made one that has beaten the stocker.

and for being a bunch of gear heads im surprised no one has seen or heard about gains from a small mod like this. No it wont be a huge gain but there is benefit. and im not sure if poppa did it for that reason or the reason he stated. doesn't matter.

On one had hio knows how to make a car run and people admit this...but on the other hand everyone is quick to argue with anything he says. once again he is right...this modification will add a few hp. and bar none will be better than many of the un effective aftermarket cais that are on the market.

it does not make the box any more of a cai...it makes it flow a bit better. and like ive said...it does a better job of keeping the air cool than some aftermarket boxes will.

just calling it like it is
Old 09-21-2016, 09:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by big hammer
Irony Bing bong
Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Show me your ding dong
Harambe up in dis bitch
Old 09-21-2016, 09:38 PM
11 Second Club

Bullshit. You never mentioned anything about doing it prior. Why do cat delete when you brag many times a 5th gen wasn't even close to you night before a race then crying you didn't have time to tune. You have become a full blown Brogina. I thought you were going to have a twin turbo by now and waste my stang Oops. As far as your yellow car ummm no not at all. You make an *** of yourself daily crying,changing the story and excuses like most Broginas so that is entertainment enough. You broginas should go back to SVT instead of trolling here and eating crow after crow.

Get your twin turbo kit on. And I will come up and run that thing. I am sure you will cry and threaten but it will be worth it.
BUllshit on your Bullshit... I mentioned it plenty of times. Just because you didnt read it doesn't mean a damned thing. I have no reason to lie... unlike the Hiocrew.

Cat delete was the next thing on my mods list from even before the race with Phil was talked up. I took so long to do it because i did not look forward to paying $400 for a couple pipes. Ended up talking to the muffler shop owner and worked a deal to trade my Steeda CAI for his wifes new GT for my Cat delete pipes...win win. The ONLY reason it happened the day before, and not earlier is because he had surgery the previous friday and was recovering(He fabbed my pipes himself)

As far as your concern for the timeframe of my twin turbo kit for my car(thanks for your concern!), I would prefer to put 10-12grand into a garage with lift in my back yard first. Kit will come sometime after that. But hey.. thanks for worrying about MY business
You should be glad its taking longer... will give you more time to get that fox faster.... it will need it

And I guess if I am a Brogina... you most certainly have gobbled a bigger chunk of Hio's nutz lately... because you sure as hell are acting more like him. You used to be the voice of reason. Your bias now shows. What happened? Did holefish get gapped by a 5.0 and you are scared to tell us?
Old 09-21-2016, 09:42 PM
11 Second Club

I'm not reaching for ****. It's a modified airbox period. I've cut the silencers off **** before. It basically turns it into a cai. That's why your dumbass seen no gains.

All the hidden race fuel and hidden mods bullshit that you make up to try and convince yourself your 5br0 is something it aint.

I've broke up with bitches that wasn't as bigga a bitch as you.
Are you really that ******* stupid??? Look at the damned pictures and tell me where I am getting extra ******* air from??? My car ran NO faster with full uncut stock airbox, modified airbox, or the ******* Steeda... no difference between ANY of them.. I seem to remember stating the Steeda made no damned difference from stock airbox when I first put it on.

And yeah... its been proven that the Hiocrew mixes race fuel for extra timing.. no need to lie anymore... your secret is out man.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:44 PM
11 Second Club

Not at all. I simply retorted. But I am sure you are jerking off to it since you get off on drama like a woman. You didn't seem to comment when Poppacry went apeshit on Hio after his ego took a head shot though didn't you? Go back on the sidelines you not involved.
My ego to zero head shots. I mearly overreacted to how two faced he was.. along with personal **** going on which made my fine line worse at the time. Apologized... ancient history. Not discussing it anymore.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:46 PM
11 Second Club

Phil never left his rear bumper.....camera angles mang. Phil was pulling at the top of each gear when his timing came back on to.

Like I've said ....i thought it would be close with the ls3 pulling up top. The first gear of the 5br0 keeps it in it and unlike the old modulars the 5.0 is able to carry that momentum better.
Nah.. the only pulling he did was when he shifted at 110, and my car shifted at 120 and was low in the powercurve while he was in the meat of his... no other gear was pulled. Bet on that... rewatch the video. I don't care.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:50 PM
11 Second Club

If the intake is a HAI... Its still a hot air intake if you cut the silencer off. I highly doubt it gives you the gains of a legit CAI.
The snorkle end at far left joins right at the back of the grill. Thats where it gets its air from. I need Hio to explain if I cut that silencer off and PLUG THE HOLE... where it becomes a CAI all the sudden.

I lol at Hiocrew logic sometimes.... no... all the time..

Old 09-21-2016, 09:56 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Amused
Old 09-21-2016, 09:58 PM
10 Second Club

Supposed to take HCI for a 5th gen to run with a stock Br0gina and here a high mod one got trained up top by a nearly stock 5th gen wtf
Old 09-21-2016, 09:59 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Actually...many aftermarket CAI are not as good as a stock box. Even poppa admitted the steeda cai seen increased IAT.

Seeing this on the new Camaro as well...I think finally roto fab has made one that has beaten the stocker.

and for being a bunch of gear heads im surprised no one has seen or heard about gains from a small mod like this. No it wont be a huge gain but there is benefit. and im not sure if poppa did it for that reason or the reason he stated. doesn't matter.

On one had hio knows how to make a car run and people admit this...but on the other hand everyone is quick to argue with anything he says. once again he is right...this modification will add a few hp. and bar none will be better than many of the un effective aftermarket cais that are on the market.

it does not make the box any more of a cai...it makes it flow a bit better. and like ive said...it does a better job of keeping the air cool than some aftermarket boxes will.

just calling it like it is
But it DOESNT flow better... the air coming in goes into the AIRBOX and hits the wall... there is no smooth flow of air.

Here is a pic.. look at the airflow... panel filter is right under the lid... the ONLY reason I cut the silencer was to be able to install the steeda... matter of fact.. here is the install video... watch it:

Here is my awesome flowing stock airbox

Quick Reply: 14' 5.0 vs 5G SS 1LE