Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Mio is here today!
Mio ftmfw!!!
Old 09-21-2016, 04:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Poppacry on rampage again

You trash talked a lot about 5th gens before race for months. You freaked out day before because of Hio reputation for making cars run hard and did cat delete. Your fellow broginas predicted a blowout. Oops. Brolife.
My job is done. Looks like you clarified everything here.
Old 09-21-2016, 04:54 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Oh bullshit man... let's review how delusional you are. We shall use the Stock airbox you count as a mod for example:

I sold my Steeda airbox that reuses the stock snorkle(which is what you cut and plug to allow the larger Steeda Airbox to work).. so I traded the guy my modified snorkle for his OEM snorkle. Now lets prove your idiocy:

I decided to put my stock airbox back on and not use the Steeda.. but obviously had already cut the stock snorkle... so... had to use it.

Here is a side view of the stock airbox with snorkle attached.. you see that piece sticking up from the snorkle? Thats what you have to cut off and plug the hole. That would increase performance right? Well.. yeah.. maybe for the 2 ounces of plastic gone.

Wow... that thing coming off just makes that air add tha powahs!!

Another pic of the snorkle that you put on the Steeda airbox... that large performance robbing piece sticking off of it is what you cut off... WOW!!!!! Powah gainz!!!!

Top view of stock airbox:

Moar Powah!! pics:

Moar:

Moar Powah!!!!

Just more things for you to try to add to my "mod list" because you know as well as I do Phil had more mods.. AND tune. So, he tweaked it some more? So what? Mine has been tweaked too? I bet he had to change it back when he got home though since he don't mix race gas with his pump gas all the time.
Yup....that's what i call a modified airbox. That thing you cut off tgat you don't know wtf it is looks to be a silencer. Very much known for interrupting the air to quiet it. Very good mos for most cars. And if I'm not ******* mistaken you put it back on there because it worked better than your steeda.

Keep cryin poppacry
So Phil essentially had a semi-cam then huh? Lol. And race gas
Nope.....cam is stock.

And you making up the whole race gas mixture thing is just bitch like.
Poppacry on rampage again

You trash talked a lot about 5th gens before race for months. You freaked out day before because of Hio reputation for making cars run hard and did cat delete. Your fellow broginas predicted a blowout. Oops. Brolife.
Now this is the troof
And you are wrong Hionutgargler Mio. I planned on doing the cat delete before that. The day before was the day I was able to get the shop to do it.

And I still stand on what I say about 5th gens. I would say you and your fellow circlejerk buds got in the panic and got together a nationwide consortium of people to try to take down the Yellow 5.0. Too bad yall failed and I came out on top.. poar guys..
This is someone wigging the **** out when they get
Old 09-21-2016, 05:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Name:  3E757FAF-ACA9-46D9-9E7A-9C85B6FA65EA_zpsman8zmaz.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  83.3 KB
Old 09-21-2016, 05:16 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Present!

Ah **** you got me.
Old 09-21-2016, 05:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Yup....that's what i call a modified airbox. That thing you cut off tgat you don't know wtf it is looks to be a silencer. Very much known for interrupting the air to quiet it. Very good mos for most cars. And if I'm not ******* mistaken you put it back on there because it worked better than your steeda.
1) I put my stock airbox back on the car because I did not like the IATs I was seeing and I saw no gain from it.

2) There was ZERO gain from me having to cut that silencer off to install the Steeda. This is you reaching because the more mods you add to my car, the mosre you can justify the fact that I wasn't gapped like you said I would be if I didn't come full sausage. Hio be reaching.... badly. Its ok man... add that 3lbs I lost taking a **** that morning to my mod list too.

Seriously... you are a joke, and your crew members are a joke because of the bullshit yall try to spew. Yall take gutted cars, with hidden mods, and hidden race fuel to run time you do, and claim much less. Hiopocrisy at its best. And Mio seems to be falling more into line with your ******** lately as well. Poar Hiocrew.
Old 09-21-2016, 05:35 PM
10 Second Club

1) I put my stock airbox back on the car because I did not like the IATs I was seeing and I saw no gain from it.

2) There was ZERO gain from me having to cut that silencer off to install the Steeda. This is you reaching because the more mods you add to my car, the mosre you can justify the fact that I wasn't gapped like you said I would be if I didn't come full sausage. Hio be reaching.... badly. Its ok man... add that 3lbs I lost taking a **** that morning to my mod list too.

Seriously... you are a joke, and your crew members are a joke because of the bullshit yall try to spew. Yall take gutted cars, with hidden mods, and hidden race fuel to run time you do, and claim much less. Hiopocrisy at its best. And Mio seems to be falling more into line with your ******** lately as well. Poar Hiocrew.
Irony Bing bong
Old 09-21-2016, 05:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
Irony Bing bong
Show me your ding dong
Old 09-21-2016, 06:16 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Show me your ding dong
***** out for Cman!
Old 09-21-2016, 06:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

And you are wrong Hionutgargler Mio. I planned on doing the cat delete before that. The day before was the day I was able to get the shop to do it.

And I still stand on what I say about 5th gens. I would say you and your fellow circlejerk buds got in the panic and got together a nationwide consortium of people to try to take down the Yellow 5.0. Too bad yall failed and I came out on top.. poar guys..

Bullshit. You never mentioned anything about doing it prior. Why do cat delete when you brag many times a 5th gen wasn't even close to you night before a race then crying you didn't have time to tune. You have become a full blown Brogina. I thought you were going to have a twin turbo by now and waste my stang Oops. As far as your yellow car ummm no not at all. You make an *** of yourself daily crying,changing the story and excuses like most Broginas so that is entertainment enough. You broginas should go back to SVT instead of trolling here and eating crow after crow.

Get your twin turbo kit on. And I will come up and run that thing. I am sure you will cry and threaten but it will be worth it.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:34 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Bullshit. You never mentioned anything about doing it prior. Why do cat delete when you brag many times a 5th gen wasn't even close to you night before a race then crying you didn't have time to tune. You have become a full blown Brogina. I thought you were going to have a twin turbo by now and waste my stang Oops. As far as your yellow car ummm no not at all. You make an *** of yourself daily crying,changing the story and excuses like most Broginas so that is entertainment enough. You broginas should go back to SVT instead of trolling here and eating crow after crow.

Get your twin turbo kit on. And I will come up and run that thing. I am sure you will cry and threaten but it will be worth it.
Mio is mad....wow
Old 09-21-2016, 06:37 PM
10 Second Club

I'm not reaching for ****. It's a modified airbox period. I've cut the silencers off **** before. It basically turns it into a cai. That's why your dumbass seen no gains.

All the hidden race fuel and hidden mods bullshit that you make up to try and convince yourself your 5br0 is something it aint.

I've broke up with bitches that wasn't as bigga a bitch as you.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
Mio is mad....wow

Not at all. I simply retorted. But I am sure you are jerking off to it since you get off on drama like a woman. You didn't seem to comment when Poppacry went apeshit on Hio after his ego took a head shot though didn't you? Go back on the sidelines you not involved.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:42 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Not at all. I simply retorted. But I am sure you are jerking off to it since you get off on drama like a woman. You didn't seem to comment when Poppacry went apeshit on Hio after his ego took a head shot though didn't you? Go back on the sidelines you not involved.
LOL....and how are you exactly involved?

Chill dude, it's just interwebz. Second time you freaked out on here today.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:47 PM
10 Second Club

I bet even the Br0ginas can admit the term "Br0gina is pretty good
Old 09-21-2016, 06:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by big hammer
I bet even the Br0ginas can admit the term "Br0gina is pretty good
It makes me laugh
Old 09-21-2016, 06:54 PM
Teching In

I received a personal message on kik before this race went down actually 2 different people......I was asked the outcome. I said it will be very close from a first gear roll.....I actually said .5 car to Poppa. I was wrong it was 2+ cars because that's all we could see from the angles of the cameras. I'm usually a good judge at bench racing but Poppa's car surprised me it did very good. Phil's car did very good also.

Mio-. I have now noticed that you have resorted to name calling....."Broginas". What shame man you lecture people about name calling daily. Don't be a hypocrite man your better than that.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:01 PM
10 Second Club

Phil never left his rear bumper.....camera angles mang. Phil was pulling at the top of each gear when his timing came back on to.

Like I've said ....i thought it would be close with the ls3 pulling up top. The first gear of the 5br0 keeps it in it and unlike the old modulars the 5.0 is able to carry that momentum better.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:05 PM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

So they are able to carry momentum better, but also have artificial torque? Hiopocrisy is real, people.

Quick Reply: 14' 5.0 vs 5G SS 1LE