Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

14' 5.0 vs 5G SS 1LE

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 11:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

I want some. Stop talking nonsense and get some twins on that car. I am still waiting
Old 09-26-2016, 11:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I want some. Stop talking nonsense and get some twins on that car. I am still waiting
Mikey gon wait
Old 09-26-2016, 11:18 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

I'd run you with my slow car, meat me in North Dakota!
Old 09-26-2016, 11:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by islander033
I'd run you with my slow car, meat me in North Dakota!
Stop through Iowa on your way up to crush a LBO Br0 too
Old 09-26-2016, 04:25 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by corysmach1
Lol your not making any sense. Ive complimented all your cars. Dougs Mikeys yours and Hammers. And no matter you guys bash me 24-7. Reading your posts makes me wanna kick an infant lol. I am Fully capable of working on my own car. I work nightshift 80+ hours a week. In my free time I choose to not work on my car....instead I would rather workout or **** my wife. Your slander at calling me a kid is hilarious but at 8-9 I'd venture to say I'd **** you up. Hahahahah. Why wpuld I get ragey about the LS 3 being better than the Coyote? I've been way faster than your ls3 and ls7 so I guess I am doing ok. Np reason about being ragey unless ragey is laughing at you. Hurry up I am waiting on your next child joke......
I honestly didnt read most of this, because its just you whining some more. But honestly what does kicking my *** at 8-9 have anything to do with anything? Again your insecurities are showing. And idk why you got so ragey about the ls3 comment but you did, so I cant help you there.

I have never seen you compliment anything without some slanderous remark behind it or in some backhanded way saying the coyote is better. I also didn't call you a kid really just saying you act like one.

What does it really matter if someone turns every wrench on their car? Not one person in here can say that they did....not one.

Either they are faster than you or they ain't. And by the looks of your 12s C6Z you are slower than most. lol
No one turns every wrench on their car but I'd think if their going to talk **** with theirs like cory does he should have at least done something on it... Which he hasnt lol. He doesnt even really know much about acrs in the first place other than what his buddys at the dyno shop tell him.

I never claimed my car to be fast, in fact I never even call any of you guys out. Frankly because it doesn't matter to me, for some reason you all have a fascination with it though. idk....I fully acknowledge cory has a fast car, I never said he didnt, I'm making fun of him because he acts like a ***** that knows everything when in reality he knows very little and much less turns a wrench.

Originally Posted by Lawhead
These cats do bolt ons and think they've built pro mods LoL
Done a lot more than bolt ons, even just doing that though would be may wore than cory has done to his car.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've never seen a pro mod with bolt on's. Interesting.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by scotty2000ss
#TRJ

How are the c5Z mods coming along?
Old 09-26-2016, 06:24 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by redbird555
....I'm making fun of him because he acts like a ***** that knows everything when in reality he knows very little and much less turns a wrench....
So you act like a ***** that knows more than him and turn a wrench now and again......but are slower with a light weight modded C6z compared to his coyote.

All that knowledge and wrench skills are paying off man. Keep up the good work!
Old 09-26-2016, 06:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
#TRJ

How are the c5Z mods coming along?
Really good! Hopefully I can get the headers and fast installed mid next month. Having fun with what I've done so far.
Old 09-26-2016, 06:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Really good! Hopefully I can get the headers and fast installed mid next month. Having fun with what I've done so far.
When is she going full zoot sausage?
Old 09-26-2016, 06:38 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
When is she going full zoot sausage?
No idea. It's harder to mod it when it's my daily. Once I start the job I have to finish it lol.
Old 09-26-2016, 06:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

No idea. It's harder to mod it when it's my daily. Once I start the job I have to finish it lol.
Jealous that you moved down south. Would love a 2 seater car as a daily. I still feel guilty subjecting the Mustang to the salt/brine/potentially stupid other winter drivers.
Old 09-26-2016, 07:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wpuld love to man.. but garage has priority right now. And as of October 12th I will be on 70% med leave pay for about 2 months from back surgery.
Old 09-26-2016, 08:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by redbird555
I honestly didnt read most of this, because its just you whining some more. But honestly what does kicking my *** at 8-9 have anything to do with anything? Again your insecurities are showing. And idk why you got so ragey about the ls3 comment but you did, so I cant help you there.

I have never seen you compliment anything without some slanderous remark behind it or in some backhanded way saying the coyote is better. I also didn't call you a kid really just saying you act like one.

No one turns every wrench on their car but I'd think if their going to talk **** with theirs like cory does he should have at least done something on it... Which he hasnt lol. He doesnt even really know much about acrs in the first place other than what his buddys at the dyno shop tell him.

I never claimed my car to be fast, in fact I never even call any of you guys out. Frankly because it doesn't matter to me, for some reason you all have a fascination with it though. idk....I fully acknowledge cory has a fast car, I never said he didnt, I'm making fun of him because he acts like a ***** that knows everything when in reality he knows very little and much less turns a wrench.

Done a lot more than bolt ons, even just doing that though would be may wore than cory has done to his car.
I am kinda of a prock to you because I have 0 respect for you. You act like you know everything. When in fact you have done nothing. This is gonna be a shocker to you but I have done Longtubes on my Mach 1 with the help of my brother we did the same amount of work also did longtubes and procharger on my 96 cobra with a buddy we did the same amount of work. That was back when I worked 40hrs a week and had time. Now if you know anything about cars longtubes on those cars is a bitch. There you go fully assuming **** when you know absolutely nothing. Your super insecure which I get it you have every reason to be.
Old 09-26-2016, 08:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Yea you have....it's silver
Old 09-26-2016, 09:02 PM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Out of all the things that you have ever said... That is at the top of the dumbest things you have ever said. Which is saying something.
Old 09-26-2016, 09:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Hell it's what you guys think....so i was goin with it.
Old 09-26-2016, 09:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

So you act like a ***** that knows more than him and turn a wrench now and again......but are slower with a light weight modded C6z compared to his coyote.

All that knowledge and wrench skills are paying off man. Keep up the good work!
What "mods" were done to my car? lol come on dennis. Its pretty cool that my bone stock car trapped more than his cammed fbo WR car... I thought so too. Thanks for the compliment cory can respond for himself though js, he's not very good at it but still.
Originally Posted by corysmach1
I am kinda of a prock to you because I have 0 respect for you. You act like you know everything. When in fact you have done nothing. This is gonna be a shocker to you but I have done Longtubes on my Mach 1 with the help of my brother we did the same amount of work also did longtubes and procharger on my 96 cobra with a buddy we did the same amount of work. That was back when I worked 40hrs a week and had time. Now if you know anything about cars longtubes on those cars is a bitch. There you go fully assuming **** when you know absolutely nothing. Your super insecure which I get it you have every reason to be.
So that's a no, you haven't actually done anything yourself? Gotcha....could have just said all that a couple posts ago though.

Lol do you really think anyone cares what you think of them? It's the internet dude...the fact that you whig out like this on the internet about someone you have never even met just shows the drastic amount of self validation you really need. Dont worry man we're all here for ya. I'll even teach you how to do a manifold swap if you ever come one down to florida.

Last edited by redbird555; 09-26-2016 at 09:27 PM.
Old 09-26-2016, 09:16 PM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Hell it's what you guys think....so i was goin with it.
Must be cuz of that 1.2 60' dawg.
Old 09-26-2016, 09:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

Lol...some good reads in here. Much better then this shitty political debate on my TV right now.

Quick Reply: 14' 5.0 vs 5G SS 1LE