Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

14' 5.0 vs 5G SS 1LE

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 09:45 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by redbird555
What "mods" were done to my car? lol come on dennis. Its pretty cool that my bone stock car trapped more than his cammed fbo WR car... I thought so too. Thanks for the compliment cory can respond for himself though js, he's not very good at it but still.....
You aren't modded now? And Cory still has faster slips than you?

Pretty sad that this is true with all your knowledge and wrenching skills. Haha

Ps. I thought c6z was 10s car bone stock...
Old 09-26-2016, 10:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033

I have a few slips with faster MPH than his car. They don't count those though Dennis. In this car I've never been as slow as him. True statement.
Old 09-26-2016, 10:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kinglt-1
Lol...some good reads in here. Much better then this shitty political debate on my TV right now.
Trump wiped the Floor wif dat bitch!
Old 09-26-2016, 10:09 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=redbird555;19406045]What "mods" were done to my car? lol come on dennis. Its pretty cool that my bone stock car trapped more than his cammed fbo WR car... I thought so too. Thanks for the compliment cory can respond for himself though js, he's not very good at it but still.

So that's a no, you haven't actually done anything yourself? Gotcha....could have just said all that a couple posts ago though.

Lol do you really think anyone cares what you think of them? It's the internet dude...the fact that you whig out like this on the internet about someone you have never even met just shows the drastic amount of self validation you really need. Dont worry man we're all here for ya. I'll even teach you how to do a manifold swap if you ever come one down to florida. [/QUOTE

I've been faster "trap speed" than you multiple times. I'm very curious who traps higher this year me or you?
Old 09-26-2016, 10:30 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 09-26-2016, 10:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Vettes still making Br0ginas soil their panties
Old 09-26-2016, 10:48 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by big hammer
We need shirts!
Old 09-26-2016, 10:52 PM
Launching!

Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by scotty2000ss
We need shirts!
Actually I owe Hammer a shirt from the LEC of 2015.
Old 09-27-2016, 05:45 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I wasn't modded when I ran no...i mean ya if you count as someone building your whole car for you and then driving it? My wrenching skills apply on a bone stock car? Baldass runflats and a 2.3 60' and still trapped better than Cory did last time...but then again that's not surprising seeing as coyotes aren't that great without boost and wr haha

You guys honestly put way too much stock in what I care you think lol
Old 09-27-2016, 06:28 AM
TECH Veteran

Btw I didn't even read corys reply. It just looked like more of him whining and complaining about he has no "respect" for me ( like anyone cares what a self-obsessed narcisist like him thinks) lol. And as far as I can see still compensating and dodging about the fact he has had someone else build his car every step of the way. If anything is different could someone just cliff note it for me?

And Dennis come on buddy, Cory's an adult, doesn't act like one but he is, why do you have to come in for his defense on literally every post? He can answer for himself it's not like he's the type of guy who gets skurred about someone making a fake profile about him and frantically quits a mobile app because of it for months.
Old 09-27-2016, 06:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by big hammer
Vettes give my pepe zipper burn
Old 09-27-2016, 07:06 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Btw I didn't even read corys reply. It just looked like more of him whining and complaining about he has no "respect" for me ( like anyone cares what a self-obsessed narcisist like him thinks) lol. And as far as I can see still compensating and dodging about the fact he has had someone else build his car every step of the way. If anything is different could someone just cliff note it for me?

And Dennis come on buddy, Cory's an adult, doesn't act like one but he is, why do you have to come in for his defense on literally every post? He can answer for himself it's not like he's the type of guy who gets skurred about someone making a fake profile about him and frantically quits a mobile app because of it for months.

Looks like redbird has this covered.
Old 09-27-2016, 07:41 AM
11 Second Club

Someone made a fake Dennis profile??
Old 09-27-2016, 07:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by scotty2000ss
Someone made a fake Dennis profile??
#TRJ sabotages everything
Old 09-27-2016, 07:49 AM
7 Second Club

I wasn't modded when I ran no...i mean ya if you count as someone building your whole car for you and then driving it? My wrenching skills apply on a bone stock car? Baldass runflats and a 2.3 60' and still trapped better than Cory did last time...but then again that's not surprising seeing as coyotes aren't that great without boost and wr haha

You guys honestly put way too much stock in what I care you think lol
Excuses much? Like I said C6Z is a 10s car out of the box and now you are modded and still can't beat Cory's slips.

Just making comment like everyone else does, you can't handle what you dish out I guess.

The app glitched and I ditched it. I came back and you have had 3 posts in a month or so since I'm back.....what does that make you?
Old 09-27-2016, 08:14 AM
On The Tree

lol, lots of words explaining what he said when you "didn't even read his reply".
Old 09-27-2016, 08:16 AM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Not much to learn from the poast of a cheque book racer
Old 09-27-2016, 08:26 AM
TECH Veteran

Excuses much? Like I said C6Z is a 10s car out of the box and now you are modded and still can't beat Cory's slips.

Just making comment like everyone else does, you can't handle what you dish out I guess.

The app glitched and I ditched it. I came back and you have had 3 posts in a month or so since I'm back.....what does that make you?
So in essence you did quit just like I said I think it was because you got trolled though by jake making a fake account? I never quit though I just don't reply in that chat to watch you guys bitch and moan about everyone else's cars lol

I've been modded for all of 5 days now and it's literally 3 mods that "make no difference". Probably be a pretty good race for Cory now from a roll even though I'm untuned. Still on street tires though so no shocker his car on a drag pack would outlaunch me...I thought you all raced a lot how is this news?

I get it that you think c6z go 10s stock, personally I think mid 11s is much more common with a good set of street tires though. That one that did go 10s though is still way more stock 10s passes that any factory ford has made though.We'll see next time I'm out how it does I just have fun with it. Hugs bud

Originally Posted by Jay z28
lol, lots of words explaining what he said when you "didn't even read his reply".
So you gonna clif notes it for me or nah? It's just a giant block of text. I honestly dont know where his reply even started there bc it looks like he even failed to quote my last reply properly in his fit of angst.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:36 AM
7 Second Club

So in essence you did quit just like I said I think it was because you got trolled though by jake making a fake account? I never quit though I just don't reply in that chat to watch you guys bitch and moan about everyone else's cars lol
You've quit numerous times, it wasn't Jake and why you lying so much?
I've been modded for all of 5 days now and it's literally 3 mods that "make no difference". Probably be a pretty good race for Cory now from a roll even though I'm untuned. Still on street tires though so no shocker his car on a drag pack would outlaunch me...I thought you all raced a lot how is this news?
5 days, when you've had the car and parts for a few months? Either you lying or you hate wrenching....
I get it that you think c6z go 10s stock, personally I think mid 11s is much more common with a good set of street tires though. That one that did go 10s though is still way more stock 10s passes that any factory ford has made though.We'll see next time I'm out how it does I just have fun with it. Hugs bud
Nah, you're part of the crew that only states hero times because your cars can't live up to the ricer calcs, so it must be 10s.......
Luv you DB!
Old 09-27-2016, 08:51 AM
On The Tree

So you gonna clif notes it for me or nah? It's just a giant block of text. I honestly dont know where his reply even started there bc it looks like he even failed to quote my last reply properly in his fit of angst.
Why you want cliffs for something that you already read? lol

Quick Reply: 14' 5.0 vs 5G SS 1LE