Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

lucille vs pray tune 6th gen

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2018, 10:16 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

On a fuel? Yea, I would hope it runs on fuel. You back to lying again on what fuel I use?? LMAO. I run jet fuel for that whopping 16* of timing I see on my logs, INTENSE!! But Im sure id be lying even if I posted a screenshot of the log
Old 09-20-2018, 10:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by swapped3vgt
sounds fair enough to me man , never denied the camaro beat me on the lower rolls his car shoots out like a bullet from 20 /30 rolls but it is fair to say that 35/40 and maybe the 45 rolls my car won those races , the issue was some members here did not agree with the outcome .
I agree...can't wait for the rematch.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:43 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

sounds fair enough to me man , never denied the camaro beat me on the lower rolls his car shoots out like a bullet from 20 /30 rolls but it is fair to say that 35/40 and maybe the 45 rolls my car won those races , the issue was some members here did not agree with the outcome .
auto na bolt on cars should be goin from a dig. From how it looked you needed specific rolls to stay close and as autocunt would say moon racing.

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
On a fuel? Yea, I would hope it runs on fuel. You back to lying again on what fuel I use?? LMAO. I run jet fuel for that whopping 16* of timing I see on my logs, INTENSE!! But Im sure id be lying even if I posted a screenshot of the log
wouldn't be the first 5br0 to lie on mods man. Seems to happen alot really.

Old 09-20-2018, 10:58 AM
Teching In

As expected undeniable proof is still lies for Hiollary. You post a recent street dig and I’ll make sure to get more digs.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
hhhmmmmm......how strange. You mean to tell me all cars don't do everything the same? Damn....that cray cray mang.

it goes through 2 gears will the camaro is in 5th......that's a pretty good advantage.

Useless post #1

man I'm glad i don't have to lie on you.

be easy for you to prove me wrong with a street dig tho......but that hasn't happened. Till it does I'm right.

that's how furd guys roll. They no care who's in front.

we all seen it poppa. You had that **** posted errywhere.

useless post #2

these furd guys get real upset with facts and screenshots pray.

Doh.....ultra layeth the smacketh down

because furd guys cry about errythang. They are of the liberal type and believe in participation trophies and if they aren't winning then they should rerace.
sorry for long quote.. phone foruming sucks.. bs Doug. I didnt post that everywhere. I posted it joking in ONE thread. You are welcome to show me the many posts. If I did I do not remember. And I apologized to Phil in kik.

The other mentions with the word CAM in it came from us talking about rawkers being LIKE having a cam swap because it changes it up.

oh well.. past stuff.. moving on
Old 09-20-2018, 12:05 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

I think most agreed with the outcome just not how the results of the outcome where handled by you. Both cars run solid and you guys should run em back with some digs thrown in see which car comes out on top.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:13 PM
TECH Resident

This is the second time Ive posted this video in response to the "you've never digged on the street". This video is on this forum and in 2 other posts. But you can continue to live in the nile bruv.
Dig vs a modded GTO while recording on street tires.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC8xUa_X8_0
Ouch man poor GTO lol honestly though they are a pain to launch on the street with the suspect IRS they have. They need allot of suspension work to cure the wheel hop nice run though car definitely moves out, did you guys get any rolls in?
Old 09-20-2018, 12:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Chris25
Ouch man poor GTO lol honestly though they are a pain to launch on the street with the suspect IRS they have. They need allot of suspension work to cure the wheel hop nice run though car definitely moves out, did you guys get any rolls in?
I pulled up and next to him and he said dig. following run was a 40. only got 2 runs.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:16 PM
TECH Resident

I pulled up and next to him and he said dig. following run was a 40. only got 2 runs.
Yah he was definitely asking for it on that one. Car rides out though man nice kill.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Pray
I would have to run all the numbers but I think the issue right now down low is that the car is over geared and spends all its time shifting up till 5th or 6th. The deeper gear would only exacerbate that issue, especially for drag racing. However, for the rolls that you guys do with your current tire height the 3.73 may work out.

Now, looking at the lower gear splits with say the 4.09 you could benefit from it if your tuner sets your car up to not start in 1st and skip gears on the front half. With the A10 from what I have head you can select starting gears and you can skip gears. In a drag race we are looking to get through the 60ft in 1st gear or our starting gear and have around 1K rpm splits on shifts. A deeper gear could allow you to do that if set up properly in the trans.

For your guys roll racing bit I would look at your start mph and end mph and plan my rear gear and tire height accordingly. Your set up should set you at your max rpm in your 1:1 gear at your end mph.
Just replying to the statement in bold. Very good info. Perfect. Just, everybody does different stuff so it's hard to find the right match sometimes. You got a car set for rolls & they want digs. & vice versa.

Count the gears they go through down the track if they have a vid. If you don't hear six shifts then they have figured the A10 tuning game out.
They are actually shifting to 7th just before the trap with the 4.09 gear. Maybe a bigger tire would help? Probably helps the most out of the hole. Here's a vid running at local track bout 3 months ago.

hhhmmmmm......how strange. You mean to tell me all cars don't do everything the same? Damn....that cray cray mang.
Hey there. Uh, hopefully you would understand that & I wouldn't have to tell you. Duh.

Oh oh wait..... What's up with that 1.29 60' slip you guys were posting in kik. Post it here please. Shows how much faster, & much more power, that car has than yourz. With the times & that almost 10mph more speed at 1/8. Along with a converter from what I've heard. Still cant 60' as fast as your pos M6 car.

Originally Posted by kinglt-1
Let's Narrate the video for those with short term memory loss and seem to forget what they watched by the time they started typing in the comment box.

Run 1 & 2. Camaro gets hit and stays way out. Stang cuts video off early. 2-0

Run 3 Stang gets slight hit, Camaro spins, pulls back goes around, the Stang pulls back up top around wins by a car to 150. 2-1

Run 4 Stang gets hit, Camaro spins, pulls back even, Stang pulls ahead by half car to 130. 2-2

Run 5 Even hit, Camaro gets out ahead and stays out a car to 150. 3-2

Run 6 Even hit, Camaro starts 1/4 car back, gets out a car, mustang comes back by 130. 3-3

Run 7 Camaro gets slight hit, stays out 2.5 cars to 145. Stang let's out first. 4-3

Run 8, Mustang slight hit, Camaro gets out a car, Stang pulls back at 140. 4-4

Run 9, Even hit, Camaro still ahead at 145. 5-4

Looks to me like they ran out most races...Stang cut video off early on 2 races and Camaro let off around 130 on 2 races. Other then that it appear that whoever gets the hit wins by 145-150mph. Coyote has stronger pull in the 130-150 range, Camaro is stronger to 120. If Camaro gets out it can stay out with less mods.
Good write up. The only thing I don't agree with is the mero spinning on runs 3 & 4. If he spun it would be worse than that. No fight, just dont think he spun. Both cars were hookin good.

auto na bolt on cars should be goin from a dig. From how it looked you needed specific rolls to stay close and as autocunt would say moon racing.

wouldn't be the first 5br0 to lie on mods man. Seems to happen alot really.
How bout you go do what you want & other people do what they want. K??
Old 09-20-2018, 12:38 PM
Teching In

Thats impossible Soflo. Record holder car going 11.0s 126 at our track? The people with the knowledge say Leo is a 130 car....So steeda should go 135 with all the extra work and less weight.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:51 PM
11 Second Club

Thats impossible Soflo. Record holder car going 11.0s 126 at our track? The people with the knowledge say Leo is a 130 car....So steeda should go 135 with all the extra work and less weight.
Right? He did hit a 10.9 though lol. Lots of very knowledgeable people have stated it is not wise to compare slips from different tracks. I'm sure the guys getting 130 traps are very happy. Come down here & you gonna think sometin wrong wit your car. Like hiho does. Lol. Yea, everybody does it & it does give general idea I guess. Get all fastest guys in same track, same time, & see who really the fastest. Or any real race of coarse. Not keyboard race.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Right? He did hit a 10.9 though lol. Lots of very knowledgeable people have stated it is not wise to compare slips from different tracks. I'm sure the guys getting 130 traps are very happy. Come down here & you gonna think sometin wrong wit your car. Like hiho does. Lol. Yea, everybody does it & it does give general idea I guess. Get all fastest guys in same track, same time, & see who really the fastest. Or any real race of coarse. Not keyboard race.
That's what I did at Camaro Fest last year and this year. Same day same track I will race anyone FBO to H/C N/A.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:07 PM
11 Second Club

That's what I did at Camaro Fest last year and this year. Same day same track I will race anyone FBO to H/C N/A.
Heck yea. That's awesome. Last month they did run 10.6 @130 bout 500miles north at SGMP. Differences to car better CAI to feed CJ & converter too so....

Last edited by SoFla01SSLookinstok; 09-20-2018 at 04:00 PM.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

Just replying to the statement in bold. Very good info. Perfect. Just, everybody does different stuff so it's hard to find the right match sometimes. You got a car set for rolls & they want digs. & vice versa.

They are actually shifting to 7th just before the trap with the 4.09 gear. Maybe a bigger tire would help? Probably helps the most out of the hole. Here's a vid running at local track bout 3 months ago.
https://youtu.be/apT9Z49X-6U

Hey there. Uh, hopefully you would understand that & I wouldn't have to tell you. Duh.

Oh oh wait..... What's up with that 1.29 60' slip you guys were posting in kik. Post it here please. Shows how much faster, & much more power, that car has than yourz. With the times & that almost 10mph more speed at 1/8. Along with a converter from what I've heard. Still cant 60' as fast as your pos M6 car.

Good write up. The only thing I don't agree with is the mero spinning on runs 3 & 4. If he spun it would be worse than that. No fight, just dont think he spun. Both cars were hookin good.

Camaro clearly spins on run 3, 4 you might be right....either way good runs.

Last edited by kinglt-1; 09-20-2018 at 02:02 PM.
Old 09-20-2018, 02:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

As expected undeniable proof is still lies for Hiollary. You post a recent street dig and I’ll make sure to get more digs.
I ran a fbo gtr from a dig. I definitely ain't skeered of digs.
So a dig wasn't even your choice eehh mr digmister......lmao

but you dat dig racer from hell stippin dem digs errywhere......ooohhh wait.

only when you think it might help you is more like it.
Originally Posted by Poppacapp
sorry for long quote.. phone foruming sucks.. bs Doug. I didnt post that everywhere. I posted it joking in ONE thread. You are welcome to show me the many posts. If I did I do not remember. And I apologized to Phil in kik.

The other mentions with the word CAM in it came from us talking about rawkers being LIKE having a cam swap because it changes it up.

oh well.. past stuff.. moving on
it is past stuff.....but you did say it. Here....fb....kik.

i don't save errybodies posts. I don't care that much. But I'm sure I'm not the only one to remember it. Phil even corrected you several times.

You had the best running bolt on 5br0 we had come across. They were good runs....i can only imagine what you did to other 5br0s. Now imagine that fatgen picking up considerable after yalls run and what it to them to.

https://youtu.be/apT9Z49X-6U

yea man some cars have more power than my bolt on junk and still can't outrun it like yours. What you tryin to say?

so neither ran 130
Old 09-20-2018, 02:43 PM
Teching In

He chased me down so I asked what he wanted to do.

At the end of the day Im ready to race but your man isnt. Thats all I can speak for.
Old 09-20-2018, 02:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Leo runs good but no way he is even upper 120s sorry. Not down here in this air. I would love to race that Steeda car with holefish.
Old 09-20-2018, 03:01 PM
Teching In

^this guy gets it. But hey...if they want to inflate numbers to make wins seem more kewl then go right ahead.
Old 09-20-2018, 03:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

So there’s never a day in south Florida with DA below ~1500?

my car only runs marginally better after that with E85. C85 help even more I’m sure

Ive never run in better air than -100 or so.

Didnt smith run tge fastest ever stock time in a new gt in Florida with great mph and near sea level DA?