Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2019, 07:48 AM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Welp. Hio gonna quit SRK now too. Poor guy just doesn’t fit in anywhere.
Old 07-16-2019, 08:22 AM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Ford engines tearing feelings apart in here.
Old 07-16-2019, 08:30 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2

We’ve all disqualified that one already, few pages back.

It has regapped rings and ARP rodbolts

So I bring up a stock 18 GT with a stock engine and stock transmission and stock converter that turns 8s at 164

Then Hio reaches out to this truck with not factory rotating assembly to compare

I stand correct (again) there is no GM car that has a stock motor / stock trans / stock converter running faster than MP’s 18 GT

End of story
So because they haven't means they can't right? Or you and ither just aren't capable of getting them there. That's the real nutkicker.....when you realize you can't do it.

Remember I'm not in that crowd. I made a bolt ls6 trap 130+.....was the first one to do that. It was impossible till i did it. Weird how that works ehh.

The story continues

That truck actually had factory components. You either just lied on that or don't understand it. From how i understand it they filed the oe rings and used the oe bearings. Upgraded the rod bolts. ...which is really a waste because the rod gives up before the bolts anyway. But it makes people feel better and i bought rod bolts for my 5.7 build also. So yes they used factory parts that they massaged.

More on that car as it went faster

https://www.lsxmag.com/news/watch-th...world-go-7-72/

Good pile of stuff here

https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...end-lsx-s.html

Remember.....we're not talking about a 2018 5br0 only here. The ls stuff has been capable of this since 1997. You don't need the latest greatest stuff to get it done. Sbe/slb ls stuff has been over 900whp for a very long time. Now management of the power thet are capable of making and getting a transmission to hold it has been the issue.

Mo data

https://www.enginelabs.com/engine-te...-dyno-results/

Mo data

https://www.horsepowerwars.com/horse...-dyno-session/

All the data.

*** Keep in mind, my posts are not opinion but data.

Hio this is what YOU are comparing (on an Internet forum with competent guys building opinions of you) just so you don’t have to say MP’s Stock motor / stock trans / stock converter was impressive at 8.6 @ 164

Ill stop worrying about when guys pick on you, it’s well earned
I don't worry about it. I them with troofs.

I didn't say 8.6@164 wasn't impressive......I said you weren't gonna do it. Chihuahua hasn't did it. Nor has the other 5br0s on here or that i have seen at my track. None are any faster than a well thought out bolt on zl1. You want minimal mods right.. .that seems to be yo agenda here. There ya go......data ftw

Still waiting for your own data Jay.....I'm sure snail0.5 will back me on this.

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
You thought Hio played fair? Lmao no not at all. She’s all about chevy power as long as it’s got bigger motor, bigger power adder and more HP
Gmc knew in the 1930s that a better flowing engine needed a better flowing booster......easy peasy.

Now we can all fix this by comparing na to na. That leaves out many many variables of power adders.

Go bitch to furd about your 5br0 being large and small at the same time.

I really thought everyone could be rational and humble enough to find common ground. He blatantly ignores data and argues with opinion.

Carry on, I tried
Seems you're the one ignoring data and trying to discredit data. Being a mod on LS1TECH you should atleast know something about ls stuff.

Just like the other furd guys you ignore stuff like this.

Originally Posted by snake95
Damn Hio got wrecked so bad he started stuttering some **** about me and questions?
How so.......tell Jay to answer some questions snail. Cause he's on the verge of looking like he about as inexperienced as you.
Old 07-16-2019, 08:32 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
Welp. Hio gonna quit SRK now too. Poor guy just doesn’t fit in anywhere.
Why don't you post up some of your latest passes
Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
Ford engines tearing feelings apart in here.
Furd engines have been sad of the sad. They haven't made anything nearly as fast as gm or mopar yet.
Old 07-16-2019, 08:46 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris25
Don't you have an alien or some **** to go rescue from area51 or something sheesh guy you keep coming in here leaking all over the place I'm sure Jay is getting tired of asking Mac to mop your mess up.....#brolivesmatter
Bro, what's your address. I have an old keyboard here that has a comma key and a period key that works 100% of the time. Free for someone who has as much difficulty as you do.

Have you shown the therapist where on the doll the Mustang touched you?

Guy bro dude 5.0s hurt my feels I mean I can't explain why should I have to they're my feelings and I can be upset about whatever cars I want get off my back English is only important in classrooms that ****'s overrated someone send me aloe Vera for the burn the 5.0s left me with
Old 07-16-2019, 09:11 AM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Why don't you post up some of your latest passes

Furd engines have been sad of the sad. They haven't made anything nearly as fast as gm or mopar yet.
Sad of the sad? You should just sell your fox then. I dont get why keep your ‘furd’ if its just sad? You secretly like Mustangs and you know it. Coyote > your LS...
Old 07-16-2019, 09:28 AM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

I really thought everyone could be rational and humble enough to find common ground. He blatantly ignores data and argues with opinion.

Carry on, I tried
I remember arguing with him back ~2012 when he posted something dumb about 3.89s vs. 4.10s... nothing has changed since. Maybe when he turns 60 he'll finally mature a little bit and stop resorting to calling people lying bitches every time they prove him wrong. Hold out hope for Hio, its pretty obvious talking **** on SRK is a big part of his life.
Old 07-16-2019, 09:48 AM
11 Second Club

Received 88 Likes on 75 Posts

Havent been in here for awhile. Any bolt on coyotards beet my ole mbo ls1 times in here yet?
Old 07-16-2019, 09:50 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Why should i go cry to anyone Hio? Lol my car doing fine. You the one that can’t get your **** to run.
Old 07-16-2019, 09:52 AM
11 Second Club

We’ve all disqualified that one already, few pages back.

It has regapped rings and ARP rodbolts
no youre coyotard cant do that.!
Old 07-16-2019, 09:55 AM
Teching In

As I recall nanner ran low 11s with his coyotard, bolt on before going with a c7. Did you run low 11s??
Old 07-16-2019, 10:42 AM
11 Second Club

As I recall nanner ran low 11s with his coyotard, bolt on before going with a c7. Did you run low 11s??
OPGs not bolt ons. Next.
The following users liked this post:
Cole Curtis (07-16-2019)
Old 07-16-2019, 10:50 AM
Teching In

Good try. Nanner beat yours by 1/2 second lmao. Shut you down real quick.
Old 07-16-2019, 10:51 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by sxc Z28
no youre coyotard cant do that.!
You should go terbo and show up both my cars!
Old 07-16-2019, 11:10 AM
11 Second Club

so opgs are bolt ons to the chihuahua? anyone else?

Originally Posted by islander033
would be reel fun!
Old 07-16-2019, 11:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

TJ I think went mid 11s but I am not sure if he had oil pump gears
Old 07-16-2019, 11:51 AM
9 Second Club

Received 45 Likes on 30 Posts

My coyote went 12.0@118 with no cats, Boss manifold and E85 tune on some 18 inch Sumitomos.

Coyote cant compeet I guess.
Old 07-16-2019, 11:58 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
Bro, what's your address. I have an old keyboard here that has a comma key and a period key that works 100% of the time. Free for someone who has as much difficulty as you do.

Have you shown the therapist where on the doll the Mustang touched you?

Guy bro dude 5.0s hurt my feels I mean I can't explain why should I have to they're my feelings and I can be upset about whatever cars I want get off my back English is only important in classrooms that ****'s overrated someone send me aloe Vera for the burn the 5.0s left me with
Here's a h/c fox not as fast as you sxc. Dude don't race....only yakks. Probably make a decent English teacher tho. Although like other furd guys he's done a **** job of backing up the English he spews.

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
Sad of the sad? You should just sell your fox then. I dont get why keep your ‘furd’ if its just sad? You secretly like Mustangs and you know it. Coyote > your LS...
All that and nothing about you own junk.

I like mustangs fine. It the retarded owners that ruin them.

Havent been in here for awhile. Any bolt on coyotards beet my ole mbo ls1 times in here yet?
No....not really. None of the ones yappin now

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
I remember arguing with him back ~2012 when he posted something dumb about 3.89s vs. 4.10s... nothing has changed since. Maybe when he turns 60 he'll finally mature a little bit and stop resorting to calling people lying bitches every time they prove him wrong. Hold out hope for Hio, its pretty obvious talking **** on SRK is a big part of his life.
And just what was it i said about 3.89 vs 4.10......i gotta hear this.

Mature is actually calling dumbasses like you on your bs. Immature is making up the dumb **** yall make up.......weird how that works eehh.

Why should i go cry to anyone Hio? Lol my car doing fine. You the one that can’t get your **** to run.
Cool....you make to 120+k yet?

Last time out nanner was like a 11.8 car i thought.

But it is true that poppa went lt and went faster.

OPGs not bolt ons. Next.
Doh!
I thought we liked same day same track stuff......of which where he ran within .1 of a cammed coyotard.

Originally Posted by islander033
Can't say it would be that hard to do. Anyone that makes 900+ whp and can't get out of the 10s certainly isn't at the top of his game.
Old 07-16-2019, 11:59 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

I didn't say 8.6@164 wasn't impressive......I said you weren't gonna do it. Chihuahua hasn't did it. Nor has the other 5br0s on here or that i have seen at my track. None are any faster than a well thought out bolt on zl1. You want minimal mods right.. .that seems to be yo agenda here. There ya go......data ftw

Still waiting for your own data Jay.....I'm sure snail0.5 will back me on this.

Seems you're the one ignoring data and trying to discredit data. Being a mod on LS1TECH you should atleast know something about ls stuff.

Just like the other furd guys you ignore stuff like this.

How so.......tell Jay to answer some questions snail. Cause he's on the verge of looking like he about as inexperienced as you.
What data can I grace you with? My own car hasn't seen the track yet as a CAI/Tune,resonator delete and anti hop kit for the track (which will be soon), as I stated before. Just adding up some miles before I pull any trigger on any power adder just, so with that being said lets bench race, what 11.5's at 120-121 maybe? Nothing to brag about yet but until it runs an 9 or even an 8 I haven't stated anything contrary.

Funny you mention that the 7.1 sec truck with ARP rod bolts, re gaped rings - (stated in the article) and I'm only guessing here but it just may have had a new timing chain and sprocket but maybe it's the OE 100k part, it doesn't mention) you're ok counting that as factory, correct?

Only reason I ask - you called out Evolution's 2019 8.7 stock motor since it had chains and sprockets, and I agreed, rightfully - We agree there -

You see no issue with the 7 sec truck shortblock being touched though? Serious question.
Old 07-16-2019, 11:59 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by WisT02ws6
My coyote went 12.0@118 with no cats, Boss manifold and E85 tune on some 18 inch Sumitomos.

Coyote cant compeet I guess.
You're about .5 off sxc i think.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019