Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2019, 06:21 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris25
Literally coming from the guy who is the definition of broken record lol can't make this stuff up.
It’s okay dude. Snake used to make me hit my keyboard, too, back in the day.
Old 07-24-2019, 06:34 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
It’s okay dude. Snake used to make me hit my keyboard, too, back in the day.
Sheesh and now you guys are dating..... Cool story not drawing a parallel though.
Old 07-24-2019, 06:41 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Wow Nate is ******* up Helmet Chris today. Ouchie
Old 07-24-2019, 06:47 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Didn't look like snail0.5 was winning when he ran that 12.2 car. It looked like his old junk was tired af
Remember the video of the Japanese car pulling the front bumper off of your Chevrolet? That was the definition of punishment. My condolences.
Old 07-24-2019, 07:15 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by snake95
Wow Nate is ******* up Helmet Chris today. Ouchie
See your here for moral support he's going through a tough time right now getting just thrashed it's good to see his lady by his side........
Old 07-24-2019, 07:31 PM
Staging Lane

Now honestly, Christina, when someone plays on the whole gay joke theme it's for like a day and then they realize we aren't in 6th grade anymore. Your material makes me feel bad for you.

Don't worry, sport, you can be up front and ask rug for a tryout for the crew. You don't have to be a 17 year old girl who insists she has to wait for the crew to call her first.
Old 07-24-2019, 07:37 PM
TECH Resident

Now honestly, Christina, when someone plays on the whole gay joke theme it's for like a day and then they realize we aren't in 6th grade anymore. Your material makes me feel bad for you.

Don't worry, sport, you can be up front and ask rug for a tryout for the crew. You don't have to be a 17 year old girl who insists she has to wait for the crew to call her first.
Lol u literally Chase hio thread to thread with the same tired **** and you talking about the same theme for a day shiiiiiiiiiiiit try the same theme for years with you and your weak ****. Poor lady go sit down somewhere don't need you leaking everywhere again.
Old 07-24-2019, 07:51 PM
Teching In

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

snake95’s car definitely had drivability with that old setup.

Remember when we were sitting on that Oralabor exit for like 20 minutes in stop and go traffic trying to take my hungover *** to Chick Fil A?

Should have had you take the side streets instead of the interstate. I’ve forever avoided that exit since when going to Ankeny.
Old 07-24-2019, 07:55 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

He's already getting car advice from Hiollary.

No idea why anyone would look forward to low 11's in about 20 years. Me personally, I'd shoot for a bit faster and way shorter time frame.
Old 07-24-2019, 08:00 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by islander033
He's already getting car advice from Hiollary.

No idea why anyone would look forward to low 11's in about 20 years. Me personally, I'd shoot for a bit faster and way shorter time frame.
Ehhh I pick allot of people's brains man just good to get allot of different perspectives but your lady friend is super hurt by just about everything latley from my punctuation to me pointing out her love life sad case really............. She's reeling today maybe tomorrow will be a better day for her.
Old 07-24-2019, 08:04 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Ehhh I pick allot of people's brains man just good to get allot of different perspectives....
I can appreciate that, but I really never understood how one cam can be so complicated....must be all the push rods. lol

PS. If you cuddle up to Hiollary hard enough maybe she will give you some of her super fast secrets. You know, best brand of hole/hack saw.
Old 07-24-2019, 08:08 PM
Staging Lane

Ehhh I pick allot of people's brains man just good to get allot of different perspectives but your lady friend is super hurt by just about everything latley from my punctuation to me pointing out her love life sad case really............. She's reeling today maybe tomorrow will be a better day for her.
I've never seen someone with more predictable responses than Carissa here. He's always deflecting to some sort of transgender fantasy rather than discussing anything car related.

...and when he does give car talk a try, it's in the form of caveman talk rooting for the GM badge because he's unable to think freely for himself.

I'm sure rug's backroom casting couch will let you try out, partner. Just be assertive like a man and they'll give you the attention you need. Then you and missy can be bros and you'll have completed the task of being bros with the least credible members here.
Old 07-24-2019, 08:09 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by islander033
I can appreciate that, but I really never understood how one cam can be so complicated....must be all the push rods. lol

PS. If you cuddle up to Hiollary hard enough maybe she will give you some of her super fast secrets. You know, best brand of hole/hack saw.
Lol it's all the torques the pushrods create that's complicating. Ill leave the dude love to snake she seems to have a handle on it.
Old 07-24-2019, 09:10 PM
Staging Lane

Lol it's all the torques the pushrods create that's complicating. Ill leave the dude love to snake she seems to have a handle on it.
The torques that can't be put to the pavement? Because anytime someone asks you what your GTO runs in the 1/4 it's followed by 4-5 excuses, mostly revolving around how you built up the engine but didn't address a single shortcoming of your platform's launch ability. Are you scared to run it or just aware that you'll be severely disappointed?
Old 07-24-2019, 09:12 PM
TECH Resident

The torques that can't be put to the pavement? Because anytime someone asks you what your GTO runs in the 1/4 it's followed by 4-5 excuses, mostly revolving around how you built up the engine but didn't address a single shortcoming of your platform's launch ability. Are you scared to run it or just aware that you'll be severely disappointed?
Man I got this lady shook so bad she's resorting to 1/4 mile times and build quality what would we call this if Hio was flip flopping all over sheesh lady.
Old 07-24-2019, 09:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Chris ****** up the featherduster crew....i like it. No one flip flops as gooder as they do.

This was worth the watch

Thanks for posting ultra. They should add the tq and hp together to get a more accurate power comparison tho. Just saying hp only tells half the story.
Old 07-24-2019, 09:31 PM
Staging Lane

When a dude is so shook he says "sheesh lady" every response, that's when you know he's stuttering

My question was relevant - you mention the torque, I asked about the torque of your vehicle being put to the pavement. Are you too ashamed to answer?
Old 07-24-2019, 09:33 PM
TECH Resident

When a dude is so shook he says "sheesh lady" every response, that's when you know he's stuttering

My question was relevant - you mention the torque, I asked about the torque of your vehicle being put to the pavement. Are you too ashamed to answer?
Not as ashamed as you are of your relationship with Nate........ If that helps and I get it your upset I called u a guy instead of a lady chill out Caitlyn Jenner.

Last edited by Chris25; 07-24-2019 at 09:41 PM.
Old 07-24-2019, 09:36 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Hio super hyped up about 3 underperforming cars. Lol

props to VR for keeping their head down and focused on end goal. They won.
Old 07-24-2019, 09:39 PM
Staging Lane

Not as ashamed as you are of your relationship with Nate........ If that helps and I get it your upset I called u a guy instead of a lady chill out Kaitlyn Jenner.
Keep dodging, why don't you band-aid your car to at least run down the track once? You boast your HP in your sig like it means ****, but you give a laundry list of excuses for why you've never been down the 1/4 with your car.

I'd bet anything a stock 2018 would give that junk more than it could handle

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019