Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2019, 06:29 AM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Using your logic then both of your cars have gotten drug by 13 second cars. After 14 motors of whatever the ****.

Can't address me about Chris never making a pass ever in his GTdOh?
In other news I really broke this lady. I'm shocked snake I've never seen you act this desperate for validation it's not a good look and all the brochados look up to you. Well maybe you can go hop on over to the Svt forum find a safe place and get the therapy you need.
Old 07-25-2019, 06:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris25
I wouldnt worry about it. If your concerned about heat I would make a barrier between where the otr sits on the radiator. This is what I did for mine kind of crude but seemed to keep it cooler.
Thanks
Old 07-25-2019, 06:58 AM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Lol u literally Chase hio thread to thread with the same tired **** and you talking about the same theme for a day shiiiiiiiiiiiit try the same theme for years with you and your weak ****. Poor lady go sit down somewhere don't need you leaking everywhere again.
Wow, you really triggered him on this one, snake! Poor guy mad for no reason.
Old 07-25-2019, 07:21 AM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
Wow, you really triggered him on this one, snake! Poor guy mad for no reason.
It's good to see you coming to her aid she's in a bad place right now and needs the emotional support. I appreciate you telling us the story of your submissive relationship with snake really adds context when u come in looking like puppet.
Old 07-25-2019, 07:43 AM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Chris25, seriously, have you run your car? It looks like a stout setup. An old friend in CT had a LS2 GTO (I'll see if I can get some pics), all he did was full exhaust, cam and a 200 shot. If I remember correctly he put some kind of airbag in the rear to help w/ wheel hop but still never got it dialed in. For him it was just a fun, comfortable daily (in the summer). I think his best run was somewhere in the mid 11 @ high 120s.
Old 07-25-2019, 07:46 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Thanks for your input snake

they do have some convincing vids with a torch on some dudes arm and the sock keeps him protected...
It's really good at resisting heat. ....like high heat. We used to use sleeves/gloves like that during racing brake changes at long races. Normal kinda heat soak i don't think it will do much for.
Old 07-25-2019, 07:50 AM
10 Second Club

Using your logic then both of your cars have gotten drug by 13 second cars. After 14 motors of whatever the ****.

Can't address me about Chris never making a pass ever in his GTdOh?
Where is this 13/14sec logic coming from? Sounds like reaching....and a stupid reach on top of that.

You can't address me about your gf nate not only not having a car but never making a pass.

Hypocrite much? Yes you do

Snail.....you look really ******* stupid. Like in a bad way. I kinda feel bad for your dumbass.
Old 07-25-2019, 08:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

I can't stand YOLO, but he nearly hits every mark in this video.

Old 07-25-2019, 08:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

He is a jackass for sure. If the C8 is reliable first year it is a homerun. Carl Black in Orlando is taking orders at sticker....
The following users liked this post:
NW-99SS (07-25-2019)
Old 07-25-2019, 09:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Where is this 13/14sec logic coming from? Sounds like reaching....and a stupid reach on top of that.

You can't address me about your gf nate not only not having a car but never making a pass.

Snail.....you look really ******* stupid. Like in a bad way. I kinda feel bad for your dumbass.
I have two vehicles. They both have not made passes. One of them will never see a track. The other might not ever see a track neither.
Old 07-25-2019, 10:29 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

YOLO is disliked because he calls it like it is, and snowflakes hate troofs.
Old 07-25-2019, 10:49 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

In other news I really broke this lady. I'm shocked snake I've never seen you act this desperate for validation it's not a good look and all the brochados look up to you. Well maybe you can go hop on over to the Svt forum find a safe place and get the therapy you need.
You're actually so stupid that you're not worth addressing. Those rwhp figures are super neato to people at Cavalier car shows I bet, but in reality you're just giving GTO owners a bad name. You and rug definitely went to the same grade school and stopped at the same time, too.

Simple, you've raced cars that have botched runs and ran 13s or slower, definitely. So you've lost to 13 second cars. That's how astoundingly ignorant you sound when you say I've lost to a 12.2 @ 114 car when the root of your discomfort is that it took you a termi swap with built bottom end to run 11s and I've done it on SBE with stock trans, rear, and no Swiss cheese chassis
Old 07-25-2019, 11:00 AM
10 Second Club

Dude....your car is like a 13sec car. The run with marc more than proved that and there is never any mention of his car running better than that. It's not even like 114 is a good trap 12.2 and erryone knows 5br0s aren't great on the roll.

You're junk simply fell apart when it hit 3rd. You won't see me getting outran by cars .4 slower and 2 mph less trap. It's not even like it was close. I could maybe see it if it was close and knowing what a turd a 30p00 is up top....but it wasn't.

Marc ran off from you like his car was 120 trap car or faster easily if you actually ran a 116.......and we all know that car wasn't a 120+ car.
Old 07-25-2019, 11:06 AM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Hio what up with a 11 sec run with a built bottom end?
Old 07-25-2019, 11:20 AM
10 Second Club

It's a furd....that's whats up. Pistons only stock compression.

Hey nate what wif all da mouf when you don't have a car or ever even made a pass?
Old 07-25-2019, 11:42 AM
Staging Lane

Dude....your car is like a 13sec car. The run with marc more than proved that and there is never any mention of his car running better than that. It's not even like 114 is a good trap 12.2 and erryone knows 5br0s aren't great on the roll.

You're junk simply fell apart when it hit 3rd. You won't see me getting outran by cars .4 slower and 2 mph less trap. It's not even like it was close. I could maybe see it if it was close and knowing what a turd a 30p00 is up top....but it wasn't.

Marc ran off from you like his car was 120 trap car or faster easily if you actually ran a 116.......and we all know that car wasn't a 120+ car.
You couldn't even see my car in his side mirror until the race ended Watch the race again. It's cute how you like to exaggerate because you're embarrassed of your mustang after all the custom **** and blown engine swap. Marc's car on a clean run traps more than me, not to mention it's more powerful so as speed increases of course he's going to pull.

What's funny is you always talking **** on roll races but this one is okay. It just proves that your level of discomfort is sky high because you have a garage full of 11 second cars with a billion hours, engine swaps, and several trashed motors to run those 11s. Karma got someone huh
Old 07-25-2019, 12:03 PM
Teching In

It's a furd....that's whats up. Pistons only stock compression.

Hey nate what wif all da mouf when you don't have a car or ever even made a pass?
Hey hio, why are you a ****** retard? Lmao
Old 07-25-2019, 12:13 PM
10 Second Club

You couldn't even see my car in his side mirror until the race ended Watch the race again. It's cute how you like to exaggerate because you're embarrassed of your mustang after all the custom **** and blown engine swap. Marc's car on a clean run traps more than me, not to mention it's more powerful so as speed increases of course he's going to pull.

What's funny is you always talking **** on roll races but this one is okay. It just proves that your level of discomfort is sky high because you have a garage full of 11 second cars with a billion hours, engine swaps, and several trashed motors to run those 11s. Karma got someone huh
You're the one that set up a roll race. You coulda did a dig. But instead you got taken to gapplebees. It has nothing to do with what i think.

Karma got you gapped by a slower car. Both of my cars would just flat rail you.

A blown engines is gonna require more 3 bent valves in one engine.......but continue the lie if it makes you feel better. I don't have to lie on your rag. I don't even need to run a full qtr to gap you.

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
Hey hio, why are you a ****** retard? Lmao
Takes one to know one......ooohh wwwaaiitt
Old 07-25-2019, 12:23 PM
10 Second Club

Pm that guy snail....tell him how bad he sucks.
Old 07-25-2019, 12:33 PM
Staging Lane

You're the one that set up a roll race. You coulda did a dig. But instead you got taken to gapplebees. It has nothing to do with what i think.

Karma got you gapped by a slower car. Both of my cars would just flat rail you.

A blown engines is gonna require more 3 bent valves in one engine.......but continue the lie if it makes you feel better. I don't have to lie on your rag. I don't even need to run a full qtr to gap you.Takes one to know one......ooohh wwwaaiitt
Right, I drove 6.5 hrs with mickeys in the hatch because I expected us to roll race Marc has explained why we did a roll 35 times. I'm done spoonfeeding your ignorant *** I drove there with every intention to dig.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019