Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2019, 12:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
I didn’t think anyone could make Hio more upset than DD does but clearly SW makes hio very very upset for some reason.
They on the same level of bitchness.

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
Hio’s complete powertrain swap with all the mods he has placed in an S550 would put him in the mid 12s mark.

Hio whats your next mod? Replacing your woofers with tweeters for more weight reduction?
S550 is lol

I have replaced my speakers......and i did save weight

Originally Posted by islander033
Hahah...no ****. Her LMS is pretty extreme.

Wait till she gets gapped by SW. Roll and dig. wow
Won't happen on the terms of sf07gt .

Originally Posted by JayplaySS
I took a small break from posting so much (due to a buddy with health complications) thinking I was stirring the pot too much unintentionally but it's business as usual in here on multiple threads.

You guys wont get this time back arguing, you realize that?

You could put this energy into something so creative, at least that what i'm telling myself.
That's why i left their kik chat. Same stupid **** erryday.

Originally Posted by spikestang
I somewhat agree, but some people really like to argue. I wish a few of these guys would meet up, and race. That would end a few arguments, and be entertaining as well.
Well i can tell you they don't say the same **** in person. I gave them the benefit of the doubt once......i won't do it again.

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
91 AKI or 91 RON? US octane ratings are AKI, most manufacturers refer to RON which 91 RON is roughly 87 AKI/Octane from my understanding.
yea i know they're different. But I'm in the usa. So i go by what's posted on the pumps here.
The following users liked this post:
Mike Morris (12-18-2019)
Old 12-18-2019, 12:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

Missed the SRK rental this year - was a ton of fun last year, especially dinner with both "crews".
Old 12-18-2019, 01:51 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Yea it was a good talk. The stupid **** you made up was proved wrong. You thought the car was apart......it's not. Make up another narrative Schiff so i can blow it apart.

Go run it and see. Till then it's not. What braces of mine are cut? Please splain short fat **** face. My seats are stock short fat **** face.

No you have a pos that relies on 3+ sec worth turbo spooling or it's a fat turd just like you.

It won't stop with my car or turn with my car either.

people dd pre 86 cars did they not? Muh notch has no airbags. I don't see you whining no air bags on these cars people pull the seats on. That disables the air bag and removes airbags dumbass

so you pulled OEM installed airbags. Damn sucks for your race car. I make fun of sardine cans like yours no matter what emblem is in the front of the car. Only way you could make these kinda of arguments if is you had a stock 4gen with maybe a drag pack because it’s track oriented, I’d give you that. Talking **** while your **** got no air bags, cut up braces and kmembers and light weight seats amongst other things is again, hypocrite. Much like your octane/race gas argument.
Old 12-18-2019, 02:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
They on the same level of bitchness.

S550 is lol

I have replaced my speakers......and i did save weight

Won't happen on the terms of sf07gt .

That's why i left their kik chat. Same stupid **** erryday.

Well i can tell you they don't say the same **** in person. I gave them the benefit of the doubt once......i won't do it again.

yea i know they're different. But I'm in the usa. So i go by what's posted on the pumps here.

Yeah.......but Ford rates their cars in RON. So if it specifies "91+" in the manual then 87 AKI is sufficient. Which is why most cars that requires over that have the "premium fuel only" stickers on the fuel filler.
Old 12-18-2019, 02:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
so you pulled OEM installed airbags. Damn sucks for your race car. I make fun of sardine cans like yours no matter what emblem is in the front of the car. Only way you could make these kinda of arguments if is you had a stock 4gen with maybe a drag pack because it’s track oriented, I’d give you that. Talking **** while your **** got no air bags, cut up braces and kmembers and light weight seats amongst other things is again, hypocrite. Much like your octane/race gas argument.

If I just admit up front that mines gonna be a cut up "street car" from the get go, does that suffice? Lol.
Old 12-18-2019, 02:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Hio Camaro has stock seats. No braces are cut. I am not a fan of pulling air bags either though
Old 12-18-2019, 02:53 PM
Teching In

If I just admit up front that mines gonna be a cut up "street car" from the get go, does that suffice? Lol.
If you’re a straight up dude and say yea man I took some **** out to have a little weight reduction that’s fine by me. If you don’t judge others I won’t judge you. A lot of guys would rather not spend money on things like race brakes or a kmember, they’d rather gut the interior for free, that’s on, you know what’s best for you. BUT if I see you coming at people with the “oh you have race brakes and this and that” while your **** is gutted or cut up I will mock you I don’t care if you drive a a Chevy, ford, BMW or Honda.
AnnivSS (12-18-2019)
Old 12-18-2019, 03:18 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

If you’re a straight up dude and say yea man I took some **** out to have a little weight reduction that’s fine by me. If you don’t judge others I won’t judge you. A lot of guys would rather not spend money on things like race brakes or a kmember, they’d rather gut the interior for free, that’s on, you know what’s best for you. BUT if I see you coming at people with the “oh you have race brakes and this and that” while your **** is gutted or cut up I will mock you I don’t care if you drive a a Chevy, ford, BMW or Honda.
Dugless is such a freak about cutting weight he actually drilled holes in the hubs of his factory rotors to save weight on the car. If that doesn't tell you all you need to know i don't know what will.
Old 12-18-2019, 03:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Im pretty straight forward and run what ya brung. If im spraying it to the moon youre going to know it before we run. Most of my weight savings are going to be in effort of evening out the weight gained by safety equipment and turbo kit.
Old 12-18-2019, 03:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

The lie detector test determined this is a lie........ Hacked up bros posted up all the time blkmach crickets. Can't make this stuff up.
HioSSilver (12-18-2019)
Old 12-18-2019, 03:51 PM
Teching In

If you say so chris. I’ve been pretty outspoken about disliking gutted ****.

this is me like 2 days ago addressing a local Lund tuned bro, who I have 0 issues with, cuz he said an up and coming bro (tuned by another 3rd part company) down here is slow.

Old 12-18-2019, 04:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Hio on suicide watch
coyote torque with 302 inches = 410 rwtq SAE

coyote torque with 340 inches = 461 rwtq SAE

dynojet
Old 12-18-2019, 04:16 PM
TECH Resident

this is me like 2 days ago addressing a local Lund tuned bro, who I have 0 issues with, cuz he said an up and coming bro (tuned by another 3rd part company) down here is slow.

Weird you don't chime in here ohcryo post about 10second shop cars all the time knowing full well the only thing in the car is a driver and a milk crate. Guess it's easier to be honest when no one's looking.
Old 12-18-2019, 04:30 PM
Teching In

Again if you say so. Let’s not forget you don’t spend much time in here, you’ve only started commenting here in the last year and it’s usually your once a week appearance with the same repetitive comment. That comment I made is on a local chat with about 40-50 local fords, chevys and BMWs.
Old 12-18-2019, 05:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Hio doesnt have stock rotors on his car. Has the Baers like me. He also has the rears which I didnt do because the weight is the same.
Have them on my C4 though
Old 12-18-2019, 05:31 PM
TECH Resident

Again if you say so. Let’s not forget you don’t spend much time in here, you’ve only started commenting here in the last year and it’s usually your once a week appearance with the same repetitive comment. That comment I made is on a local chat with about 40-50 local fords, chevys and BMWs.
Well I mean let's be honest had I been posting since 2013 you would of had 7years of hurt feels........
Old 12-18-2019, 05:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Chris25
Well I mean let's be honest had I been posting since 2013 you would of had 7years of hurt feels........

yea ok. Lmaoooo
Old 12-18-2019, 07:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

I make fun of people like you that reduces their cars collision avoidance due to less effective brakes and steering then think they'resome kinda standard on street car judgment......hypocrite much??? Ooohh you sure do

My seats are stock dumbass. Are you to stupid to comprehend that or does it just not suit your narrative?

A drag pak is one of the worst things you can do to a car for anything other than straight line acceleration. It really turns a car to ****. But you ok with that eehh.

My fuel argument is very valid. It just digs up in you guys feels because it is valid.

Yeah.......but Ford rates their cars in RON. So if it specifies "91+" in the manual then 87 AKI is sufficient. Which is why most cars that requires over that have the "premium fuel only" stickers on the fuel filler.
Some of furd stuff is rated for 93 for the full power rating.

Ima do a c4 like that someday. A few other projects to get behind me first.

Hio Camaro has stock seats. No braces are cut. I am not a fan of pulling air bags either though
All these cars that pull their seats pull airbags these days. Not like i removed curtain air bags that surround you like a cocoon. I removed airbags that potentially had shrapnel in them. My Mustang only came with one airbag. To show the hypocrisy of these bitches notice they don't whine on it.

Ooohhh so you think you're the judge and jury on this ****. You whine about my wr while having wr of your own even then while trying to play it off with pics of your interior. Can't even make this **** up.
Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
Dugless is such a freak about cutting weight he actually drilled holes in the hubs of his factory rotors to save weight on the car. If that doesn't tell you all you need to know i don't know what will.
I like cutting weight. Helps overall performance. If i were just doing it for drag racing i could get alot more aggressive.

The lie detector test determined this is a lie........ Hacked up bros posted up all the time blkmach crickets. Can't make this stuff up.
Never calls them out. He could call larry out on his gutted heap......but nnnnooooo

Well my **** isn't gutted. So i assume you will keep your mouth off of it then.
Weird you don't chime in here ohcryo post about 10second shop cars all the time knowing full well the only thing in the car is a driver and a milk crate. Guess it's easier to be honest when no one's looking.
Chris with a kill shot

Hio doesnt have stock rotors on his car. Has the Baers like me. He also has the rears which I didnt do because the weight is the same.
Have them on my C4 though
Stock replacement

oh he has had 7yrs of hurt feels.

Quick question for erryone. Would you rather have a heavier or lighter car?? Bawahawahaha
Old 12-18-2019, 09:20 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Chris again typing irrelevant stuff lmao

Hio go hole punch your piece of junk chevy chopped up tin can some more. Maybe you’ll get it down to 2200lbs. Your car is a legit 12 sec car. Go race again with the timers in working condition this time. Theres a reason why you never ran it again... nerd lolol
Old 12-18-2019, 09:37 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

So....if SW gapes Hiollary at digs and rolls, what’s left for Hiollary to try and win at?

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019