Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2019, 12:35 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
Chris25, seriously, have you run your car? It looks like a stout setup. An old friend in CT had a LS2 GTO (I'll see if I can get some pics), all he did was full exhaust, cam and a 200 shot. If I remember correctly he put some kind of airbag in the rear to help w/ wheel hop but still never got it dialed in. For him it was just a fun, comfortable daily (in the summer). I think his best run was somewhere in the mid 11 @ high 120s.
No haven't run it I've finished just about everything with the rear suspension drag bags quad ecentrics anti wheel hop axels and been working on the e85 conversion the last couple weeks but honestly been trying to buy a house so the GTO hasn't really had my full attention. Hopefully once I get the house thing over I can buy a proper drag pack and get it to the strip sometimes life just gets in the way though.
Old 07-25-2019, 12:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

Pm that guy snail....tell him how bad he sucks.
Your car is made for car shows and lawn chairs, rug. Not made to race, like AT ALL at all. I'm sure that guy isn't the douchiest redneck on any Internet forum, either. That's the funny part is you have the audacity to run your mouth so much with a garage full of 11s cars with more effort into them than anyone's car in this entire section.
Old 07-25-2019, 12:39 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by snake95
You're actually so stupid that you're not worth addressing. Those rwhp figures are super neato to people at Cavalier car shows I bet, but in reality you're just giving GTO owners a bad name. You and rug definitely went to the same grade school and stopped at the same time, too.

Simple, you've raced cars that have botched runs and ran 13s or slower, definitely. So you've lost to 13 second cars. That's how astoundingly ignorant you sound when you say I've lost to a 12.2 @ 114 car when the root of your discomfort is that it took you a termi swap with built bottom end to run 11s and I've done it on SBE with stock trans, rear, and no Swiss cheese chassis
Listen mam drive your pile on down and we can get a run in and see what's what k simple.......... Hell I'll even get you a beer afterwards to show no hard feelings just clear it with Nate though don't want him thinking I'm taking his lady on a date he already acts super protective when your getting thrashed.
Old 07-25-2019, 01:04 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris25
No haven't run it I've finished just about everything with the rear suspension drag bags quad ecentrics anti wheel hop axels and been working on the e85 conversion the last couple weeks but honestly been trying to buy a house so the GTO hasn't really had my full attention. Hopefully once I get the house thing over I can buy a proper drag pack and get it to the strip sometimes life just gets in the way though.
Nice, should run well and be a great all around car. Def. post up the results when its sorted. I just bought a house in April, I know the feeling, all of my hobbies suddenly got put on the back burner for a few months.
Old 07-25-2019, 01:05 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Listen mam drive your pile on down and we can get a run in and see what's what k simple.......... Hell I'll even get you a beer afterwards to show no hard feelings just clear it with Nate though don't want him thinking I'm taking his lady on a date he already acts super protective when your getting thrashed.
It’s cool with me if you want to suck his dick. I don’t like him the way you do.
Old 07-25-2019, 01:15 PM
Staging Lane

I'll meet you at a track anytime you want and we can see those super neato dyno numbers come to fruition on the track. Not doing a Supra roll as you have 100+ hp on me. When my car is in SC I'll gladly meet you at a strip somewhere in between both of us. When you're next to me and see you're as tall as my nipples you'll realize you're definitely the lady, so I'll be the gentleman and buy first round.
Old 07-25-2019, 01:17 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
It’s cool with me if you want to suck his dick. I don’t like him the way you do.
LMAO right? Everything is about gay and dude love with this guy. Maybe he got hugged too much? Didn't get hugged enough? Idk what's up with his gay rhetoric.
Old 07-25-2019, 01:27 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

LMAO right? Everything is about gay and dude love with this guy. Maybe he got hugged too much? Didn't get hugged enough? Idk what's up with his gay rhetoric.
Poor guy. Probably has a hard time making friends.
Old 07-25-2019, 01:36 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
Poor guy. Probably has a hard time making friends.
Can really sense the bond between you to. Now get your lady friend she's leaking again.
Old 07-25-2019, 01:39 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah I figured the track thing would have you shaky as hell. Go back to showing your dyno sheets to the middle schoolers.
Old 07-25-2019, 01:41 PM
TECH Resident

I'll meet you at a track anytime you want and we can see those super neato dyno numbers come to fruition on the track. Not doing a Supra roll as you have 100+ hp on me. When my car is in SC I'll gladly meet you at a strip somewhere in between both of us. When you're next to me and see you're as tall as my nipples you'll realize you're definitely the lady, so I'll be the gentleman and buy first round.
Ducking dodging and stipping all in one never ceases to amaze me mam. Wow a 7ft tall woman some WNBA type ****.
Old 07-25-2019, 01:43 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah I figured the track thing would have you shaky as hell. Go back to showing your dyno sheets to the middle schoolers.
Why no roll if my car is slow you should pull me simple as that.
Old 07-25-2019, 01:57 PM
TECH Resident

Nice, should run well and be a great all around car. Def. post up the results when its sorted. I just bought a house in April, I know the feeling, all of my hobbies suddenly got put on the back burner for a few months.
Will do and thanks man it definitely is a process lol
Old 07-25-2019, 01:58 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Right, I drove 6.5 hrs with mickeys in the hatch because I expected us to roll race Marc has explained why we did a roll 35 times. I'm done spoonfeeding your ignorant *** I drove there with every intention to dig.
You drove....you lost....you went home tail tucked by a 12 sec car.

If you had intentions on dig runs we would probably see some dig runs from you. ......things that make you go hhhhmmmm

Your car is made for car shows and lawn chairs, rug. Not made to race, like AT ALL at all. I'm sure that guy isn't the douchiest redneck on any Internet forum, either. That's the funny part is you have the audacity to run your mouth so much with a garage full of 11s cars with more effort into them than anyone's car in this entire section.
Yea man......even my show cars out run your max effort hotrods. Good point

Call out!

I'll put one out there for snail to.....he'll have 2 to stip then.

Been that way for me for a while. Finally getting things caught back up a little.
Stip it snail! Stip dat **** all da way to a w......then own it like a proud snowflake.

Can really sense the bond between you to. Now get your lady friend she's leaking again.
Man that's lookin to be a mess
Ducking dodging and stipping all in one never ceases to amaze me mam. Wow a 7ft tall woman some WNBA type ****.

Why no roll if my car is slow you should pull me simple as that.
Cause dat biatch is skeert'.....pmain and simple.
Old 07-25-2019, 02:09 PM
Staging Lane

LMFAO look at the scared *** GM crybitches unite!!! Rug is so upset by me railing him in here everyday that he now takes the stance that racing at the track is a stip You can't make this **** up!!

Chris's dyno queen probably cuts a 2.0 sixty and runs mid 12s, but those dyno sheets are neat!! Let's put RWHP numbers in our signatures but have 0 data to back up the acceleration Are you 16 and a half years old?

What's the crew callout rule? He called me out so he can drive here?

Chris buddy you can just say "I'm scared shitless of the track so I avoid it", everybody is thinking it, anyway. We all know it would be a double whammy, you'd get owned and we'd see that slip which we know is depressing.

Poor rug and his Chevrolet that embarrassed domestic cars everywhere when the GTR did a full front bumper removal on her prized engine swap 5 bottom end car moment of silence for our sister. If I swap engines in anything and don't run 10s then I'd quit the hobby.
Old 07-25-2019, 02:26 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Hiollary all for rolls in 2019
Old 07-25-2019, 02:31 PM
TECH Resident

Snake just flat out got destroyed over here writing a novel really letting the feelings flow today guess this is like therapy for her. Oh well I tried she just to emotional right now to get it through her head wow just wow..........
Old 07-25-2019, 02:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Yea he's hurt. He gets his inspiration for novels when his *** gets stretched so tight it's gonna rip.
Old 07-25-2019, 02:59 PM
Staging Lane

Crybitch club hates it when I say the truth rug teams up with anyone because his feels get hurt.

Chris got real scared when he realized I'm in SC and could actually drive down there then it was uh duh duh duh duh no track please. Serious question, Chris, did you finish high school?
Old 07-25-2019, 03:01 PM
Staging Lane

Maybe dRug is a better name for Deliverance boy after that GTR encounter. Japan beat Chevy that day.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019