Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2019, 11:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
You said your buddy has run a best of 11.1 in a fox that's a 2400lb gutted 347. Either Stevie Wonder pieced together his combo or he ran with a flat tire or has 2.73 gears I'd be in the 10s at that weight with my 302.

The foxes you've driven have had 10x the effort with engine swaps, strokers, all much lighter than mine and gone .3 faster. Congrats for knowing nothing about an SBF and proving it with multiple foxes
Crazy how any I've had anything to do with is faster eehh. Your 11.8 run was a timing error by the way that 12.2 car walked all over you. A 12.2 car wasn't gonna out run any of the ones I've been around......fact

Originally Posted by JC316
No, I think you're confused. Still, should be easy to give an example or two. Hell, I can tell you that I've made a few mistakes and exaggerations in them. I truthfully think you've never watched them and are just running your cakehole, as per usual.
Every example you deny.....like always. I got halfway through one and was like this dudes a idiot. It was unbearable to watch.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 78 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

Every example you deny.....like always. I got halfway through one and was like this dudes a idiot. It was unbearable to watch.
Give me an example, I won't deny it, I will let the rest of the community or google back me up.

So you've only seen half of one, and you claim several examples. You're a joke.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:51 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Crazy how any I've had anything to do with is faster eehh. Your 11.8 run was a timing error by the way that 12.2 car walked all over you. A 12.2 car wasn't gonna out run any of the ones I've been around......factEvery example you deny.....like always. I got halfway through one and was like this dudes a idiot. It was unbearable to watch.
Yeah and heads cam LS1 cars have been faster than your race car engine swap What's your point?

Timing error, after an 11.95 I ran 11.89 with 350hp it eats you alive that all the Ford stuff you touch runs like absolute horse ****. It's actually sad, even embarrassing for your lowly-set bars.

12.2 car Literally the same week you're in here with your tears and sorrow about Phil's vette and traction and capable of this and that, you slaughter your credibility further by referencing an obvious botched traction run of Marc's

2400lb fox running 11.1!!! You know 302s have been 10s right? Like a million of them? Hop on over to corral and get educated. Your friend followed some bad advice.

In other words you either surround yourself by people who are Tommy Boy when it comes to modding fords or you helped and that's why they're slow as **** for what's involved. My favorite part about you is how you enjoy continuously looking stupid.
Old 05-10-2019, 07:43 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Yeah and heads cam LS1 cars have been faster than your race car engine swap What's your point?

Timing error, after an 11.95 I ran 11.89 with 350hp it eats you alive that all the Ford stuff you touch runs like absolute horse ****. It's actually sad, even embarrassing for your lowly-set bars.

12.2 car Literally the same week you're in here with your tears and sorrow about Phil's vette and traction and capable of this and that, you slaughter your credibility further by referencing an obvious botched traction run of Marc's

2400lb fox running 11.1!!! You know 302s have been 10s right? Like a million of them? Hop on over to corral and get educated. Your friend followed some bad advice.

In other words you either surround yourself by people who are Tommy Boy when it comes to modding fords or you helped and that's why they're slow as **** for what's involved. My favorite part about you is how you enjoy continuously looking stupid.
So...you backed up your number and Dug can't come close to another 1.2x?

But you are the one with the error?

Looks like another double for Hiortez. Sheeeesh
Old 05-10-2019, 08:21 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JC316
Give me an example, I won't deny it, I will let the rest of the community or google back me up.

So you've only seen half of one, and you claim several examples. You're a joke.
Your own experience ain't gonna back you up. But that 4v swap certainly backs me up when i say they struggled to run 14s.

Serious question. You have any posts outside the lounge or here?

Well i expect h/c ls1 to go faster than my bolt on ls6. Great point

No tears on phils run except by you guys. I was fun watching you backpedal after he called you on your dumbass post. I also noted how no one replied to his post about me giving him a hard time.......no double standard there eehhh

All you have to do is post a slip or vid of marc's 5br0 going faster. But it seems you can't as i have asked several times. So yea it was a 12.2@114 car that walked all over your h/c turd. I mean it's not like it was even close.

Well if so many 302s has been 10s what's wrong with yours? You make it seem so easy yet yours got drug by a poor trapping 12.2 car. Weird wouldn't ya say.

Ive been on the corral. I find most those guys to be full of **** like you. Either wishing their 30poo ran as good as the ones that have nothing much done like you claim.......you know. In the same shoes you're in
Old 05-10-2019, 08:24 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by islander033
So...you backed up your number and Dug can't come close to another 1.2x?

But you are the one with the error?

Looks like another double for Hiortez. Sheeeesh
Yea it's certainly a error when your supposed 11.8@116 car gets walked all over and drug down the street with authority by a 12.2@114

It's not even like it was close. Snails car runs like a 13.0ish car on the street. Which is typical of 30poos.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:32 AM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Doug can't even come close to a 10.7 much less a 1.2 60' lmao
Old 05-10-2019, 08:40 AM
10 Second Club

And not coming close will still drag you.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:31 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Yea it's certainly a error when your supposed 11.8@116 car gets walked all over and drug down the street with authority by a 12.2@114

It's not even like it was close. Snails car runs like a 13.0ish car on the street. Which is typical of 30poos.
Marc has come in here and cleared it up and you ignore it because it eats you alive that you're dead *** wrong I backed up my best with a pass .06 off of it. Not to mention Marc and I roll raced, from a dig we both agreed it'd be different. I'm not gonna spoon feed you, but I do understand you're too stupid to search posts on here.

The foxes you help with are all embarrassing turds Did that 2400lb stroker even make 350hp?

Since we are talking about times and **** - with your help, Phil's vette slowed down in the 1/4. Add that to the list of why nobody should ever let you touch their car. Ouchie!
11.5 termi notch super swap- 500hp/2900lbs
11.1 gutted race car 347- ???hp/2400lbs
Slower in the 1/4 with a car you had a major hand in
3 destroyed motors
20 years of modding a fourth gen to literally cling onto a timing error in the face of logic as your best run

Nobody is wondering how you make your **** go, dude We are laughing.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:07 AM
10 Second Club

Marc has come in here and cleared it up and you ignore it because it eats you alive that you're dead *** wrong I backed up my best with a pass .06 off of it. Not to mention Marc and I roll raced, from a dig we both agreed it'd be different. I'm not gonna spoon feed you, but I do understand you're too stupid to search posts on here.

The foxes you help with are all embarrassing turds Did that 2400lb stroker even make 350hp?

Since we are talking about times and **** - with your help, Phil's vette slowed down in the 1/4. Add that to the list of why nobody should ever let you touch their car. Ouchie!
11.5 termi notch super swap- 500hp/2900lbs
11.1 gutted race car 347- ???hp/2400lbs
Slower in the 1/4 with a car you had a major hand in
3 destroyed motors
20 years of modding a fourth gen to literally cling onto a timing error in the face of logic as your best run

Nobody is wondering how you make your **** go, dude We are laughing.
Marc has never cleared up anything. No slips....no vids.....and we all know he's to cheap to mod up. You roll raced a 114 car with your 116 car and got drug because 30poos die after 2nd gear.

He never dyno'd the fox and all of them has been faster than you. So what's that say about your knowing all there is to know about a fox?

I think phil answered you about his vette. To which you crumbled like a scared little girl OUCHIE!

No reason to exaggerate my notch's numbers. They are what they are. We all know termi's were dyno queens.

His 24xx race car actually had most of the interior in it. With race seats and no back on the rear seat if i remember right. Easy to make a fox light.

I didn't destroy 3 engines. None actually. I hurt 1 a little in testing. Fixed it tho.

Yall must be wondering. It sure is a big enough topic.

Now if you don't feel stupid after me slapping you around with facts you're a retard.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:12 AM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

And not coming close will still drag you.
Lol my camaro actually runs unlike yours
Old 05-10-2019, 11:17 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Doug, just remember that you're arguing with someone who can't even keep their car on the road while passing a truck. And also drove another car through a cornfield. Probably countless other ricer-like accidents that she isn't disclosing. There's no way in hell that she even knows how to properly change an airfilter.

P.S. i see that my puppets said my name about 50 times while their daddy was away! Don't you kiddies get tired of obsessing over me?
Old 05-10-2019, 11:18 AM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Hio hurts engines lol
Old 05-10-2019, 11:20 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
Hio hurts my vajayjay
Yes he certainly does!
Old 05-10-2019, 11:25 AM
10 Second Club

Yea they were really worried about you. You living in they mind rent free.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:34 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Red2kZ28
Yes he certainly does!

Hey man...we were wondering where you went. Did not see you post in some time.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:36 AM
Banned

The 2 valve loser came outta ghost mode. Lose to anymore 2 valves lately?
Old 05-10-2019, 11:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8

Hey! This place gets boring and repetitive, so occasionally i have to go on hiatus for a few weeks.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8

He went nowhere. Played the ghost mode game. Too chicken to type cuz his 50,000 other accounts keeping getting banned. He gets banned by 2 valves and on forums lmao
Old 05-10-2019, 11:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
The 2 valve loser came outta ghost mode. Lose to anymore 2 valves lately?
You still don't have a car i see. What's it like being a brokedick?

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019