Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2019, 11:13 AM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Are you saying that cory coyote car was max effort? You saying Larry is max effort? Are you saying erry mustang at the track is max effort with a seat removed? Cause there's airbags in them there seats you know......Confucius

Seems as though alot of bitching comes from the ones either lacking the know how or just plain out being to lazy to do mods.....maybe they lack the creativity also.....
..more Confucius

To focus on one thing to consider a car max effort is pretty assign and closed minded. For example- my camaro. So far from max effort it's retarded. No alternative fuel, no race brakes, always ran with seating for 4, rain worthy tires on it. ****.....it never even got to run in it's most powerful form. I mean it's not like i was swapping out heads and using multiple cams to try and increase speed and thus reducing fuel economy, streetability and reliability.
‘Most powerful form’ lmao. Leave your engine alone or itll be number 5 that blows up on you lol
Old 08-16-2019, 11:30 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Well we know your dumbass won't have that to worry about since you never post **** about even your nonexistent car.
Old 08-16-2019, 11:38 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Slow derailment coming I sense

Pretend you're (everyone - none singled out) 1/2 Republicans and 1/2 Democrats - how would you speak to each other to bridge the gap of insults? Seriously
Old 08-16-2019, 11:56 AM
10 Second Club

How bout throwing the on dumbasses like that. I mean he/she/it posts nothing worthwhile ever. No info/no track outings/no street races/no pics. Just bullshit.

As fair as snail95 goes.....he's at the tattoo parlor getting Henry furd ******* tattooed on his chin because it's terrible difficult for him to consider it takes more than his singular narrative to be max effort. His hypocrisy on air bags is astounding since his own car has none......and it's one of the weakest chassis that a v8 has ever been set into. One would think he would be all about safety as much as he brings up that dumb ****.

Was that creative enough insults?
Old 08-16-2019, 11:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Slow derailment coming I sense

Pretend you're (everyone - none singled out) 1/2 Republicans and 1/2 Democrats - how would you speak to each other to bridge the gap of insults? Seriously
I use facts and polite conversation in an attempt to get others to see my point of view, understanding that 90% of the time, you can't change someones mind once it's made up. I treat them like they're standing right in front of me, and are fully capable of kicking my *** if I come off like a jerk. IMO, that's the worst thing about the internet, it allows every pent up keyboard warrior to say anything without consequence, because there is zero chance of getting the crap beat out of you.
Old 08-16-2019, 12:00 PM
10 Second Club

It also allows these chumps like you to lie w/o any fear of consequences.

If you truly acted like that you and i would have never had any cross words at all.
Old 08-16-2019, 12:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

It also allows these chumps like you to lie w/o any fear of consequences.

If you truly acted like that you and i would have never had any cross words at all.
When have I ever lied about anything on here? You won't be able to quote anything, because I don't care enough to lie. I just disagree with your idea that anything non GM is trash, and you can't take it.
Old 08-16-2019, 12:45 PM
10 Second Club

I won't be able to quote anything because i ain't going to look. But the fact that you have called my mods/power/et a lie is a lie.

You saying that i think anything non gm is trash is a lie also. Do i need to post a pic of my mustang ? How bout my Mercedes? Should i quote that post for ya?

It seems the ones that can't take it are the ones that think all gm is trash......while being on a gm site. Weird eehh
Old 08-16-2019, 01:22 PM
Banned

I won't be able to quote anything because i ain't going to look. But the fact that you have called my mods/power/et a lie is a lie.

You saying that i think anything non gm is trash is a lie also. Do i need to post a pic of my mustang ? How bout my Mercedes? Should i quote that post for ya?

It seems the ones that can't take it are the ones that think all gm is trash......while being on a gm site. Weird eehh
You sure do call non GM cars junk... or your favorite word ‘poop’. i.e., Toyota (reliabilty king) Honda, anything Japanese you call poop. Youre dumb. You also have a Mustang but continue to bash Ford. You secretly like Mustangs but youre not man enough to admit it. You talk about Henry Ford’s ***** on Snake’s face while you continue to suck the ***** of Louis Chevrolet’s spirit... I mean just cuz a Nissan beat you you dont need to be all salty about it LOL.
Old 08-16-2019, 02:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Just ignore the trolls with multiple user names and the Mustang ones here to start drama. Problem solved.

Brooks(Drag times) bought a new GT100. Surprised he didn't buy a C8 but he seems to dislike GMs and will not race the fast Vettes in south Florida. Hope C8 doesn't turn out like a 1984 C4 or 1984 Fiero because the price is awesome. Rumor has it Carl Black is selling new C7s for under 50 grand
Old 08-16-2019, 03:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Are you saying that cory coyote car was max effort? You saying Larry is max effort? Are you saying erry mustang at the track is max effort with a seat removed? Cause there's airbags in them there seats you know......Confucius

Seems as though alot of bitching comes from the ones either lacking the know how or just plain out being to lazy to do mods.....maybe they lack the creativity also.....
..more Confucius

To focus on one thing to consider a car max effort is pretty assign and closed minded. For example- my camaro. So far from max effort it's retarded. No alternative fuel, no race brakes, always ran with seating for 4, rain worthy tires on it. ****.....it never even got to run in it's most powerful form. I mean it's not like i was swapping out heads and using multiple cams to try and increase speed and thus reducing fuel economy, streetability and reliability.
I didn't name you in my post but apparently it triggered you??? LOL!

The point stands. If someone changes something, they deemed it worth doing. Nothing does nothing.
Old 08-16-2019, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Just ignore the trolls with multiple user names and the Mustang ones here to start drama. Problem solved.

Brooks(Drag times) bought a new GT100. Surprised he didn't buy a C8 but he seems to dislike GMs and will not race the fast Vettes in south Florida. Hope C8 doesn't turn out like a 1984 C4 or 1984 Fiero because the price is awesome. Rumor has it Carl Black is selling new C7s for under 50 grand

I've seen a few new C7's selling below 50K (as i'm looking for low mileage C6Z's).

Hell of a bargin IMHO
Old 08-16-2019, 03:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

How bout throwing the on dumbasses like that. I mean he/she/it posts nothing worthwhile ever. No info/no track outings/no street races/no pics. Just bullshit.

As fair as snail95 goes.....he's at the tattoo parlor getting Henry furd ******* tattooed on his chin because it's terrible difficult for him to consider it takes more than his singular narrative to be max effort. His hypocrisy on air bags is astounding since his own car has none......and it's one of the weakest chassis that a v8 has ever been set into. One would think he would be all about safety as much as he brings up that dumb ****.

Was that creative enough insults?
Oh wow I really REALLY triggered you this time

Why does my post provoke your insecurities? You won't answer this question but it's still fun to bring light to the fact that I didn't name you and you're having a mild heart attack over my post
Old 08-16-2019, 03:37 PM

Old 08-16-2019, 05:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

It's my opinion you do not have the power to weight ratio to trap 131mph. That's not a lie, it's an opinion. You're always calling non GM stuff trash or poop.
Old 08-16-2019, 05:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Found the 20hd on amazon for 360. Bikeman lithium charger for 35. Yeah it’s kind of a lot for ~45 lbs weight drop. My current battery is 23 but it’s kind of weak at only 550 ca . Hot starts are iffy sometimes. So hopefully it will solve that and I’ll drop 15-20 in the process

other options can run slightly cheaper down around 250-300 with restart feature and less CA. For another 100 just said screw it and got the one I wanted.
I hear ya. I honestly didnt even know those existed, but no matter what it is you have to pay to play.
Old 08-16-2019, 07:09 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

So far what I’ve got in weight reduction
Old 08-16-2019, 07:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

50 lb rear seats lol

in the 6gen it’s damn near pointless. 15-20 lbs
Old 08-16-2019, 07:26 PM
Banned

https://www.thedrive.com/news/29452/...a-ford-mustang

LOL.. GM giving 2,500 bucks if you switch from a Mustang to a Camaro. How cute...
Old 08-16-2019, 07:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
New Supra should not be called a Supra.

nope, because its a Z4. and teh 2JZ was 3.2 liters. why the **** would Toyota use a complete BMW rebadged. bull crap.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019