Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2019, 09:21 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
who said stock? I said your bolt on motor swap tranny swap full to the max swap tin can of a car would run a 12.2 at 3800lbs. You know it too miss hole puncher lmao.
problem is he don't consider it a swap, and says the trans sliwed him down. Lol
Old 12-04-2019, 09:46 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Well it's not like it needed a supercharger or anything.

You ran like 13s na with you 5br0s right?

Yawn......you're boring me with stupid ****. Hey how bout something new......post you making a pass.

Does it bother you my old bolt on ls6 made more power than bolt on 5br0s?

wow thanks for pointing that out. 13.0 to 9.6 with about 12psi of belt driven inefficient blower. Impressive.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:49 AM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Lol..
Old 12-04-2019, 09:56 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
Nah, your like clockwork resort to insults rather than conversation.
Your gross overuse of the word "bitch".
Spelling and grammar errors of epic proportions.
The use of the word "boi".

Case in point, I realized my mistake of assumption of your age range and you proceed to lose your ****.
Awesome post dipshit.....new word for ya there.

Now.....just to rail you in the pooper with a train i did some quotes for you (below). Now get this.....all these quotes are lies. So ima assuming at this point you're gonna denounce these quotes to the fullest extent. Because lying is childish and just really inappropriate.

Now here's the kicker. If you don't call them out you look like exactly what i said. If you do then you gain a little redemption.

Be a man....stand up to bs like they post. Don't be a punk *** your whole lyfe boi.

Im boring you cuz you know im right! Confirmed again. Your max effort car is really a 12.2 car without the hole puncher LOL. Imagine a 3100lb S550. See what i mean, puss face?
No i don't see what you mean dickface.

I do see you have apparently never made a pass

stupid is putting holes in your car lmao. Ah its ok. Just a Chevy...
Thankfully i have no holes in my car then

not being a swap is the most truth in this post. Because I've never said the trans "sliwed" me down.

I am assuming the annivrettard will call you out for that spelling error. You know....just to keep things fair

i work at an ls/lt shop even. We have one of the fastest street cars thats a ls turbo setup.

If i was so bias i wouldn't work here.
money is money.....what you said don't mean ****. Ive worked on way more mustangs than i have camaros. Really ive worked on way more fords in general.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Now.....just to rail you in the pooper with a train i did some quotes for you (below). Now get this.....all these quotes are lies. So ima assuming at this point you're gonna denounce these quotes to the fullest extent. Because lying is childish and just really inappropriate.

Now here's the kicker. If you don't call them out you look like exactly what i said. If you do then you gain a little redemption.

Be a man....stand up to bs like they post. Don't be a punk *** your whole lyfe boi..

What exactly are you expecting me to call out since I have nothing to do with those posts and those posts have nothing to do with what I said about being mistaken about your age? If you didnt present yourself like a **** maybe people would be a little more willing to listen to you.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:36 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Be a man....stand up to bs like they post. Don't be a punk *** your whole lyfe boi.

No i don't see what you mean dickface.

I do see you have apparently never made a pass

Thankfully i have no holes in my car then

not being a swap is the most truth in this post. Because I've never said the trans "sliwed" me down.

I am assuming the annivrettard will call you out for that spelling error. You know....just to keep things fair

money is money.....what you said don't mean ****. Ive worked on way more mustangs than i have camaros. Really ive worked on way more fords in general.
when you don't need to work like in my case you get to be picky with what job you take . I literally took this job to keep busy and not just sit at home. It helps that its a great place to work and the people I work with are awesome too.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:36 AM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

When in Rome
Old 12-04-2019, 10:38 AM
Teching In

You guys remember when the P1X 6gen ran 9.50s at 140 in a 3400lbs 6gen and Hio said wow so much potential there, and tried to say my **** was so much more racey than the 6gen, then I run 9.60s at 143 and he’s like blah NA 6gens have gone faster. Lol

Last edited by BlkMach1; 12-04-2019 at 10:52 AM.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:49 AM
Banned

Hio always makes excuses when things dont go his way. I mean its still confirmed Hio runs a 12.2 at 3800lbs. Thats being nice too. Could be a 12.4 run as well since the track he goes to does timing errors LOL..
Old 12-04-2019, 12:06 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
wow thanks for pointing that out. 13.0 to 9.6 with about 12psi of belt driven inefficient blower. Impressive.
Man....i bet hpipeblowmaster thinks you suck for not getting past the 13s with a 5br0. But lets face it.....it was a stick and now you have a auto. So the blower wasn't the only change here. More bs on your part tho.

So now your blower is inefficient. Do you not know wtf you're doing???? You picked the ************ dumbass.

What exactly are you expecting me to call out since I have nothing to do with those posts and those posts have nothing to do with what I said about being mistaken about your age? If you didnt present yourself like a **** maybe people would be a little more willing to listen to you.
It has everything to do with what you said about me. They're doing what you accuse me of annivschiff.

The great part is i laid it out. Easy to understand....even had quotes. Thus confirming you are a ******* dumbass.

when you don't need to work like in my case you get to be picky with what job you take . I literally took this job to keep busy and not just sit at home. It helps that its a great place to work and the people I work with are awesome too.
So you don't have to work for $$ you just do it to stay busy. You're ******* dumber than i thought.

You guys remember when the P1X 6gen ran 9.50s at 140 in a 3400lbs 6gen and Hio said wow so much potential there, and tried to say my **** was so much more racey than the 6gen, then I run 9.60s at 143 and he’s like blah NA 6gens have gone faster. Lol
Actually i said the 6gen went faster na with a simple h/c. Seems to bother you. It was like a 9.3 @ 143......na.....driving to the track. Wasn't that one of your stips.....lol

Hio always makes excuses when things dont go his way. I mean its still confirmed Hio runs a 12.2 at 3800lbs. Thats being nice too. Could be a 12.4 run as well since the track he goes to does timing errors LOL..
Did you copy and paste this post from the other thread?

I mean come on annivdumbass. Call him out for not being original. How bout calling him out for never adding anything worth a **** to any thread.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:22 PM
Banned

Hio would cry tracking his car at an S550’s curb weight LMAO.. “but but but i need to be at 3100lbs so i can run better!”
Old 12-04-2019, 12:34 PM
Teching In

Is Hio really saying that I did a transmission swap from manual to auto on my car? Please say it ain’t so. Please. I can’t take the laughter at this much stupidity

LMAOOOOOO
Old 12-04-2019, 12:36 PM
Teching In

Hio ignores the NA 6gen going 9.3 when it’s the 6gen with a new gen blower going mid 9s. In that case it’s “ohhh wow so impressive”
Old 12-04-2019, 12:37 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Damn guys
The following users liked this post:
S8ER95Z (12-05-2019)
Old 12-04-2019, 01:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Man....i bet hpipeblowmaster thinks you suck for not getting past the 13s with a 5br0. But lets face it.....it was a stick and now you have a auto. So the blower wasn't the only change here. More bs on your part tho.

So now your blower is inefficient. Do you not know wtf you're doing???? You picked the ************ dumbass.

It has everything to do with what you said about me. They're doing what you accuse me of annivschiff.

The great part is i laid it out. Easy to understand....even had quotes. Thus confirming you are a ******* dumbass.

So you don't have to work for $$ you just do it to stay busy. You're ******* dumber than i thought.

Actually i said the 6gen went faster na with a simple h/c. Seems to bother you. It was like a 9.3 @ 143......na.....driving to the track. Wasn't that one of your stips.....lol

Did you copy and paste this post from the other thread?

I mean come on annivdumbass. Call him out for not being original. How bout calling him out for never adding anything worth a **** to any thread.

Reading comprehension obviously isn't you're strong suit.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:38 PM
10 Second Club

Hio would cry tracking his car at an S550’s curb weight LMAO.. “but but but i need to be at 3100lbs so i can run better!”
Well I'm not at 3100 dumbass......s550 isn't at 3800. You're at zero cause you're a idiot.

Is Hio really saying that I did a transmission swap from manual to auto on my car? Please say it ain’t so. Please. I can’t take the laughter at this much stupidity

LMAOOOOOO
Did i say that??? please quote where i did.

I assume you had a previous Failbr0 that didn't leave the 13s. So the stupidity is strong with you.

Surprised that hpipeblowmaster hasn't chimed in. Although he would likely be in the 13s if he ever ran that pos.

Hio ignores the NA 6gen going 9.3 when it’s the 6gen with a new gen blower going mid 9s. In that case it’s “ohhh wow so impressive”
Why would i ignore it? What am i ignoring?? I said na from the beginning.

Reading comprehension obviously isn't you're strong suit.
It ob6is if I'm calling your stupid ******* *** out on a double standard here.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:59 PM
Teching In

“It was a stick and now it’s an auto” what exactly does that mean if not that I had a manual trans and I did an auto swap. Unless you just to angry to confuse your thoughts as you punch the keyboard in response to us.
Old 12-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Teching In

In response to me
The following users liked this post:
AnnivSS (12-04-2019)
Old 12-04-2019, 02:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

In response to me

Please see my previous post regarding reading comprehension.
Old 12-04-2019, 02:15 PM
Teching In

I have no issues with that. Hio is terrible for someone so smart.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019