Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2020, 09:43 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Being quick don't make something not junk. And if you do the math of us at the same atmosphere then he's no where near as fast.

If course you proved that with your na coyotah too.

Nnnaahhh.....only a full on race car.

Imagine how fast you would be if your weren't so stupid.

Oh look mouth

Oh it can....I'm just not gonna make it at the moment.

But it's way faster than you went with a stock blower.
i like how you always try to make excusrs because your ***** always slower. Well if he removed his engine think how much faster i would be.

Then you try to compare your engine swap, trans swap, rear swap to a simple non fbo coyote car. Lol.

Yet I've still been faster than you. Hell your own forced induction car can't get out of its own way.

Yet DD street car still been way faster than you too. Dang imagine that, and he hasn't had it for 20 years trying to break in to the 10s.
The following users liked this post:
islander033 (06-30-2020)
Old 06-30-2020, 08:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

Full on race car...bwahahaha
islander033 (06-30-2020)
Old 06-30-2020, 08:58 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Remember when Hiollary threatened us all with her LS7 for years? Then she put it in the car and it was only good for making milk shakes under vac?

Just imagine what she could do with boost on an LS....

PS. My guess is low 11s or block windows.
The following 2 users liked this post by islander033:
2010CamaroS (06-30-2020), OneSlowV (07-01-2020)
Old 06-30-2020, 12:26 PM
10 Second Club

Just waiting on belt to get here, which supposed to be today, then dusterhoff to tune it.

Make your guesses, I'm guessing 950whp
The following 2 users liked this post by ohioborn80:
NW-99SS (06-30-2020), OneSlowV (07-01-2020)
Old 06-30-2020, 12:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
i like how you always try to make excusrs because your ***** always slower. Well if he removed his engine think how much faster i would be.

Then you try to compare your engine swap, trans swap, rear swap to a simple non fbo coyote car. Lol.

Yet I've still been faster than you. Hell your own forced induction car can't get out of its own way.

Yet DD street car still been way faster than you too. Dang imagine that, and he hasn't had it for 20 years trying to break in to the 10s.
He my camaro never ran fbo.....and still drug your coyotah.

How is my trans swapped? It's not like cman old car that was a actual trans swap that i don't here your hypocrite dumbass craying about. A t56 came in my car.....and that's what in it.

Didn't need a 9" to drag your pos coyotah either. It went .5 faster than you with 10+ mph to boot.

you do realize my ls6 was from 2002 right? This mean furd was 8+ years behind it with your coyotah.

Originally Posted by NW-99SS
Full on race car...bwahahaha
That's what his 1.5 cars are.

Originally Posted by islander033
Remember when Hiollary threatened us all with her LS7 for years? Then she put it in the car and it was only good for making milk shakes under vac?

Just imagine what she could do with boost on an LS....

PS. My guess is low 11s or block windows.
ls7 woulda ran 9s na fo show.

You're **** is slow to have it's guts boosted out.
Old 06-30-2020, 01:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

I saw a larger woman on an electric scooter failing to make it up a hill this morning.

Reminded me of this thread.
Rainz/28 (06-30-2020)
Old 06-30-2020, 02:33 PM
10 Second Club

He my camaro never ran fbo.....and still drug your coyotah.

How is my trans swapped? It's not like cman old car that was a actual trans swap that i don't here your hypocrite dumbass craying about. A t56 came in my car.....and that's what in it.

Didn't need a 9" to drag your pos coyotah either. It went .5 faster than you with 10+ mph to boot.

you do realize my ls6 was from 2002 right? This mean furd was 8+ years behind it with your coyotah.

That's what his 1.5 cars are.

ls7 woulda ran 9s na fo show.

You're **** is slow to have it's guts boosted out.
So your 02 camaro has yet to post a legit slip beat my 11 coyote at 11.2. Let a lone my 9 second 12 coyote. Ouch, all that time to go fast and you can't post legit slips.

Yet you say your camaro wasn't full bolt ins. Yet try to say my coyote was. Lol. yet you needed engine swap, hole saw treatment, air bag dekete, etc to post fake slips to beat it. My simple boss intake, exhaust, cai, drag pack, yote had plenty of slips ranging from 11.2-11.4. Where all those slips at you claim .5 faster? And funny i didn't need bogus 1.2 60ft to run my times. Lol.

Oh and sorry you needed full zuit built trans to post those fake slips.

Oh scared of my boosted coyote that still had less done to drag your *** too. Lol.

And ls7 would could, but you fucked it up before ever got chance to do ****.
Old 06-30-2020, 02:56 PM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

You only ran a better time than nick after you took all the **** out of your trunk.....thats why you deceiving retard. With the car in identical configuration nick beat you in your car.

Sounds like you need all the excuses to figure out why phils bolt on 1le stick car was faster than your cammed auto turd. If you race as much as your downy *** claimed you should forsure have worked a decent air day in there. But i guess you only run your mouth.

You have no clue what you're talking about. I ran the Camaro in 2500+ da and 3k da+ bc that's what my track was at the times I ran. I actually have a job and don't rely on others to pay bills. I go when I can and have always been honest with everything about my car. Unlike you who constantly talks **** and makes excuses for things when they don't go your way.
Old 06-30-2020, 02:57 PM
Teching In

I thought only HCI LS7 went 9s at hio weight? Idk how he would have thought a bolt on one would have lol
Old 06-30-2020, 03:26 PM
Teching In

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Just waiting on belt to get here, which supposed to be today, then dusterhoff to tune it.

Make your guesses, I'm guessing 950whp
I read on Dusterhoff's website that they don't do tuning on street cars for anything that doesn't have cats? I wanted to use them for tuning, but I am also wanting to pulley down, E85, and have headers with no cats.
Old 06-30-2020, 09:39 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by AWPer
I read on Dusterhoff's website that they don't do tuning on street cars for anything that doesn't have cats? I wanted to use them for tuning, but I am also wanting to pulley down, E85, and have headers with no cats.
not sure, they are tuning my car and I don't have cats. Lol.

But i did read they don't shut off no emissions, which you might have read.
Old 06-30-2020, 09:40 PM
10 Second Club

Its back together, it does hate the 105mm tb. It is like what the ****.
Old 07-01-2020, 07:46 AM
10 Second Club

So your 02 camaro has yet to post a legit slip beat my 11 coyote at 11.2. Let a lone my 9 second 12 coyote. Ouch, all that time to go fast and you can't post legit slips.

Yet you say your camaro wasn't full bolt ins. Yet try to say my coyote was. Lol. yet you needed engine swap, hole saw treatment, air bag dekete, etc to post fake slips to beat it. My simple boss intake, exhaust, cai, drag pack, yote had plenty of slips ranging from 11.2-11.4. Where all those slips at you claim .5 faster? And funny i didn't need bogus 1.2 60ft to run my times. Lol.

Oh and sorry you needed full zuit built trans to post those fake slips.

Oh scared of my boosted coyote that still had less done to drag your *** too. Lol.

And ls7 would could, but you fucked it up before ever got chance to do ****.
You're coyotah never made it past 11.5 with you.....and the ******* great thing is you've never posted any proof it ran either time. So shut up ******.

I beat you still having a ls6 intake in it even. I didn't even need drag radials or a drag pak to run your times. All my times are legit. Just because you cry about them don't make them not legit. It's ******* great i even beat that shop by .5 that you paid to try and out run me

That's how you know you're *****....when you have to drop your car off and pay them to run it for you.

Like i said before .....if i was faster na i would be faster boosted. Just that simple. Boost is a multiplier. But as i have saud before idc about your boosted coyotah. The fact that you had to boost your coyotah to get around me gives me great satisfaction.

Please splain how one would **** up a new motor if there wasn't something already wrong. I know you won't.....because you have a vag and all you do is rag.

Now run along chump.

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
You have no clue what you're talking about. I ran the Camaro in 2500+ da and 3k da+ bc that's what my track was at the times I ran. I actually have a job and don't rely on others to pay bills. I go when I can and have always been honest with everything about my car. Unlike you who constantly talks **** and makes excuses for things when they don't go your way.
Talks about excuses.....makes a post loaded with excuses. That's mactard for ya.

What hasn't went my way? You dumb ************* are still talking about my car from many years ago. I must have did something right.

I thought only HCI LS7 went 9s at hio weight? Idk how he would have thought a bolt on one would have lol
they've been 9s at 138+ with bolt ons.

But as always holds true. Your thoughts don't matter.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:37 AM
10 Second Club

Got it done waiting on tuning, just looking it over, checking leaks etc.
islander033 (07-01-2020)
Old 07-01-2020, 08:42 AM
10 Second Club

You're coyotah never made it past 11.5 with you.....and the ******* great thing is you've never posted any proof it ran either time. So shut up ******.

I beat you still having a ls6 intake in it even. I didn't even need drag radials or a drag pak to run your times. All my times are legit. Just because you cry about them don't make them not legit. It's ******* great i even beat that shop by .5 that you paid to try and out run me

That's how you know you're *****....when you have to drop your car off and pay them to run it for you.

Like i said before .....if i was faster na i would be faster boosted. Just that simple. Boost is a multiplier. But as i have saud before idc about your boosted coyotah. The fact that you had to boost your coyotah to get around me gives me great satisfaction.

Please splain how one would **** up a new motor if there wasn't something already wrong. I know you won't.....because you have a vag and all you do is rag.

Now run along chump.

Talks about excuses.....makes a post loaded with excuses. That's mactard for ya.

What hasn't went my way? You dumb ************* are still talking about my car from many years ago. I must have did something right.

My times have been posted, hell 9 years ago at that. And actually i made it to 11.4 when hurt trans. So again your wrong. Then i went back to iraq and buddy drove it to 11.2 while i was gone and trans was fixed. I traded it in within a month of being home and bought the auto because that was 3rd mt-82 ford fixed for me. Then a week after trading it for auto went 10.7, then 10.5, retuned and stall and went 10.3, chipping away to the 9.9 with tune adjustments.

Yet you have yet to post a legit 10.7 slip. Post that 1.2 60ft again so we can laugh.

Old 07-01-2020, 09:18 AM
Teching In

Now run along chump.

So you sold off your 20 year build Camaro z28 many years ago? That's new news to me. No excuses have I ever given just telling the facts of what happened. You wanna make claims but then when I follow your stupid logic you don't like the answer given and say I made excuses. Stick to a side or STFU. You don't know **** and you suck at working on cars.
Old 07-01-2020, 09:35 AM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

https://youtu.be/0jjoHFyTOgw

Got it done waiting on tuning, just looking it over, checking leaks etc.
That supercharger whine
Old 07-01-2020, 09:47 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
That supercharger whine
i covered speaker with hand on accident a couple times. Smh
Old 07-01-2020, 09:49 AM
10 Second Club

So you sold off your 20 year build Camaro z28 many years ago? That's new news to me. No excuses have I ever given just telling the facts of what happened. You wanna make claims but then when I follow your stupid logic you don't like the answer given and say I made excuses. Stick to a side or STFU. You don't know **** and you suck at working on cars.
hey dougy is gods gift to ls's, and racing teams all over the country. He's been recruited to work with john force and build his engines, word is they are going bolt ons only.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:15 AM
10 Second Club

My times have been posted, hell 9 years ago at that. And actually i made it to 11.4 when hurt trans. So again your wrong. Then i went back to iraq and buddy drove it to 11.2 while i was gone and trans was fixed. I traded it in within a month of being home and bought the auto because that was 3rd mt-82 ford fixed for me. Then a week after trading it for auto went 10.7, then 10.5, retuned and stall and went 10.3, chipping away to the 9.9 with tune adjustments.

Yet you have yet to post a legit 10.7 slip. Post that 1.2 60ft again so we can laugh.
Holy **** ......how many times can a fucktard change a story.

Now it' 11.4 after admitting all those 11.5 and a fictional 11.2 with out him of course.

I'm the one laughing here. You silly ***** couldn't touch my medium bolt on ls6 in full street trim.

Where did i say i sold it?

Your whole post was excuses.

you can't make it past the 12s but it's me the one that sucks.....

mactardism is real.

hey dougy is gods gift to ls's, and racing teams all over the country. He's been recruited to work with john force and build his engines, word is they are going bolt ons only.
be cool if they did. Doing more with less separates the men from the boi's

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019