Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2019, 12:12 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I didn't swap the motor in the notch. I rebuilt it....or Fletcher Made Horsepower did. Nathan did the swap......so more false info from you. And again the difference is much larger than you think with you getting drug by 12.2 cars. As where coyotes outrun you it outruns coyotes.

Sure you're ******* phil. When we both work on both our cars your ******* guys that typically get very good results over 1 off track day that still got a new best mph and he explained it all to you. That's how 1 way your simple mind works.

My meh results flat thrashes your max effort results.....all with stock heads and cams.

Drove it home. So not a catastrophic engine failure like yall seem to think.

Why do you care? Not like you're into hotrods anyway. You're just another troll

Yea.....you very much have a double standard. You still think my oe h/c mustang and yours are close after you got the **** drug out of you by a 12.2@114 car.

So you woulda just left them bent?

Man.....talk about low comprehension skills

Everything i said was true. You're just a sad loser that has to make **** up.
Yeah Hio. I’m not into hot rods at all. I just like to own 2 of them in one year for no ****** reason at all lmfao.
Old 05-16-2019, 12:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Please post up what they are and what you did with them.....which apparently wasn't much.
Old 05-16-2019, 12:20 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
Hio is jealous islanders car is faster

hio is jealous snake has a better fox

jake is just raging cuz he still cant beat a mustang on video
Cars* and true

True

True
Old 05-16-2019, 12:21 PM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Lol....that's how bright he is.

I didn't bad yap about your motor issues. You're just a lying bitch. As a matter of you pm'd me on kik(actually you blew me up because i wouldn't answer your dumbass) to tell me about blowing up your race car and i told you i was sorry to see that.

So you're another lying pos just like mactard.

You've seen the proof. So you're lying again

They don't get vette mpg. On top of that your narrative changed. The eco trucks are diesel and/or turbod. Not that na v8 like you originally said.
Hell trucks got 28mpg in the 70s I posted that and you retards cried. Fact is trucks get around 30mpg and I called it before they started doing it. My buddies c5z got 25mpg and my dad's truck gets 23mpg oh wow more proof that I was right crazy huh
Old 05-16-2019, 12:29 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Please post up what they are and what you did with them.....which apparently wasn't much.
Camaro and a RCSB truck. I don’t do a damn thing with them. I just like to watch them sit.

I’m very transparent. Unlike you.
Old 05-16-2019, 12:31 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
Hell trucks got 28mpg in the 70s I posted that and you retards cried. Fact is trucks get around 30mpg and I called it before they started doing it. My buddies c5z got 25mpg and my dad's truck gets 23mpg oh wow more proof that I was right crazy huh
Please post those 70s trucks again so I can laugh my butt off at how even more retarded you're making yourself look.
Old 05-16-2019, 01:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Both of them do absolutely nothing for this hobby.
Lol. So who is the real liar? One side, both sides, neither side? As what bad does is mix truth with lies to make it the hardest to distinguish one from the other. Just to note hiho did state me somewhere. As could not really understand what he meant.

No one person knows everything. Some post themselves highly & full of pride. Some are humble & quiet. I have respect for Mac for even posting his dino results. As the same for Phil posting his slower times. Instead of using ones dino numbers or track times to judge a person. Maybe think of how someone with the fastest whatever in the world could be full of evil in reality. Typing over a computer is nothing compared to actually knowing someone. In person, not cyber world.

And about that quote. Hiho why do you think you are of some highly position to say that to anyone? "This hobby" is what??

Last edited by SoFla01SSLookinstok; 05-16-2019 at 01:08 PM.
Old 05-16-2019, 01:05 PM
10 Second Club

Please post up 28mpg gasoline powered fullsize trucks of the 70s getting 28 mpg.

Fact is the only trucks getting around 30mpg are 1/2 ton diesels. Again.....not what you said. Even in 2x4 they still struggle to hit that. And i no care about a 2x4 truck at all. So as progression goes you didn't call ****. You we're wrong and continue to be wrong going by your original statement. Be like someone saying one day they'll make a flying car.

My c5z engine got 29+ highway mpg. So once again you're not telling me **** about that engine. And it's funny that you think a friend of a friends cousins brothers boyfriend is proof of anything.

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
Camaro and a RCSB truck. I don’t do a damn thing with them. I just like to watch them sit.

I’m very transparent. Unlike you.
I can tell by your post count and the fact that you have 2 usernames how transparent you are.

Originally Posted by Red2kZ28
Please post those 70s trucks again so I can laugh my butt off at how even more retarded you're making yourself look.
Yea I'd like to see that myself. He's probably talking some chevy luv truck datson pos. Because I've owned 70s and 80s trucks. I know what they get.
Old 05-16-2019, 01:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Mcstupid or Mac as he's known around here has been banned numerous times for trolling he's honestly no better than Jake latley only reason the Furd crew stands behind him more importantly snake is because he says nice things about mustangs and trolls 6th gens facts.......... I have respect for people like assassinator or islander as they dont constantly come in like a troll but snake and Mac well that's a different story all together. But like I said I'm going to be making my way up to Mac in the next few months so it will be interesting to see what's said I'll treat him with respect and let my car do the talking.
Old 05-16-2019, 01:11 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Lol. So who is the real liar? One side, both sides, neither side? As what bad does is mix truth with lies to make it the hardest to distinguish one from the other. Just to note hiho did state me somewhere. As could not really understand what he meant.

No one knows everything. Some post themselves highly & full of pride. Some are humble & quiet. I have respect for Mac for even posting his dino results. As the same for Phil posting his slower times. Instead of using ones dino numbers or track times to judge a person. Maybe think of how someone with the fastest whatever in the world could be full of evil in reality. Typing over a computer is nothing compared to actually knowing someone. In person, not cyber world.

And about that quote. Hiho why do you think you are of some highly position to say that to anyone? "This hobby" is what??
Wtf kinda dumbass post is this.....respect for mac.....lmao. You and him certainly belong together.

It don't take anyone being in a high position to recognize their ignorance.
Old 05-16-2019, 01:27 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Look at Jake’s face before take off as if hes about to win this race then all of a sudden, MONICAAAAAA hahahahahhaha
Old 05-16-2019, 01:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Chris25
Mcstupid or Mac as he's known around here has been banned numerous times for trolling he's honestly no better than Jake latley only reason the Furd crew stands behind him more importantly snake is because he says nice things about mustangs and trolls 6th gens facts.......... I have respect for people like assassinator or islander as they dont constantly come in like a troll but snake and Mac well that's a different story all together. But like I said I'm going to be making my way up to Mac in the next few months so it will be interesting to see what's said I'll treat him with respect and let my car do the talking.
Being banned once for trolling is the same as being banned multiple times for trolling?
Old 05-16-2019, 01:47 PM
Teching In

Just don't say something stupid and I won't call you out that easy lol I've always been that way won't change
Old 05-16-2019, 01:49 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

....My c5z engine ...
Would that be a swap if put into a camero?
Old 05-16-2019, 01:51 PM
Teching In

Please post up 28mpg gasoline powered fullsize trucks of the 70s getting 28 mpg.

Fact is the only trucks getting around 30mpg are 1/2 ton diesels. Again.....not what you said. Even in 2x4 they still struggle to hit that. And i no care about a 2x4 truck at all. So as progression goes you didn't call ****. You we're wrong and continue to be wrong going by your original statement. Be like someone saying one day they'll make a flying car.

My c5z engine got 29+ highway mpg. So once again you're not telling me **** about that engine. And it's funny that you think a friend of a friends cousins brothers boyfriend is proof of anything.

I can tell by your post count and the fact that you have 2 usernames how transparent you are.

Yea I'd like to see that myself. He's probably talking some chevy luv truck datson pos. Because I've owned 70s and 80s trucks. I know what they get.
Have you ever heard of the VW rabbit pick up truck? You should do some research before you look stupid again. If you look at what I actually said, I provided real world facts. Eco poop truck gets 28mpg wow just like I said imagine that. More proof that I called it before it happened lol
Old 05-16-2019, 01:53 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Just don't say something stupid and I won't call you out that easy lol I've always been that way won't change
Well you got me you definitely would be the expert on something stupid so I'll defer to your expertise to determine.......... You been banned more than once guy first time was for something racial or something like that and the last two times was trolling right? Either way I dont expect you to change and don't expect me to not call you out when your trolling same when I call Hio out or Jake.
Old 05-16-2019, 01:55 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Well you got me you definitely would be the expert on something stupid so I'll defer to your expertise to determine.......... You been banned more than once guy first time was for something racial or something like that and the last two times was trolling right? Either way I dont expect you to change and don't expect me to not call you out when your trolling same when I call Hio out or Jake.

i endorse this message.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:00 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you ever heard of the VW rabbit pick up truck? You should do some research before you look stupid again. If you look at what I actually said, I provided real world facts. Eco poop truck gets 28mpg wow just like I said imagine that. More proof that I called it before it happened lol
Bahahahahahahahaha there it is!!! The VW Rabbit that weighs about 1800 lbs. You're trying to justify your argument on why newer trucks should get the same MPGs as a Vette with same drivetrain....and you bring up a truck that literally weighs 1/3 as much. You're really THAT stupid.

MAC do you also compare stock drivetrains to MODIFIED drivetrains, in terms of reliability? That would be equally as stupid and right up your alley.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:09 PM
Teching In

Um been banned twice bud one was bc idontrun11s didn't like the cold hards facts and the last time was for trolling. If you're gonna claim something and try and act like the good guy it would help if you knew what the **** you're talking about.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Red2kZ28
Bahahahahahahahaha there it is!!! The VW Rabbit that weighs about 1800 lbs. You're trying to justify your argument on why newer trucks should get the same MPGs as a Vette with same drivetrain....and you bring up a truck that literally weighs 1/3 as much. You're really THAT stupid.

MAC do you also compare stock drivetrains to MODIFIED drivetrains, in terms of reliability? That would be equally as stupid and right up your alley.
Explain why these new trucks get 25+mpg like vettes then? Both gas and diesel at that...

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019