Notices
Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

 
Old 05-16-2019, 12:12 PM
  #721  
Teching In
 
NoEngineNawledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 0
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
I didn't swap the motor in the notch. I rebuilt it....or Fletcher Made Horsepower did. Nathan did the swap......so more false info from you. And again the difference is much larger than you think with you getting drug by 12.2 cars. As where coyotes outrun you it outruns coyotes.

Sure you're ******* phil. When we both work on both our cars your ******* guys that typically get very good results over 1 off track day that still got a new best mph and he explained it all to you. That's how 1 way your simple mind works.

My meh results flat thrashes your max effort results.....all with stock heads and cams.



Drove it home. So not a catastrophic engine failure like yall seem to think.

Why do you care? Not like you're into hotrods anyway. You're just another troll



Yea.....you very much have a double standard. You still think my oe h/c mustang and yours are close after you got the **** drug out of you by a [email protected] car.



So you woulda just left them bent?

Man.....talk about low comprehension skills


Everything i said was true. You're just a sad loser that has to make **** up.
Yeah Hio. Iím not into hot rods at all. I just like to own 2 of them in one year for no ****** reason at all lmfao.
NoEngineNawledge is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 12:15 PM
  #722  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,112
Default

Please post up what they are and what you did with them.....which apparently wasn't much.
HioSSilver is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 12:20 PM
  #723  
8 Second Club
 
islander033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Crossfield, AB
Posts: 154
Default

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang View Post
Hio is jealous islanders car is faster

hio is jealous snake has a better fox

jake is just raging cuz he still cant beat a mustang on video
Cars* and true

True

True
islander033 is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 12:21 PM
  #724  
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 17
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
Lol....that's how bright he is.



I didn't bad yap about your motor issues. You're just a lying bitch. As a matter of you pm'd me on kik(actually you blew me up because i wouldn't answer your dumbass) to tell me about blowing up your race car and i told you i was sorry to see that.

So you're another lying pos just like mactard.



You've seen the proof. So you're lying again



They don't get vette mpg. On top of that your narrative changed. The eco trucks are diesel and/or turbod. Not that na v8 like you originally said.
Hell trucks got 28mpg in the 70s I posted that and you retards cried. Fact is trucks get around 30mpg and I called it before they started doing it. My buddies c5z got 25mpg and my dad's truck gets 23mpg oh wow more proof that I was right crazy huh
2010CamaroS is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 12:29 PM
  #725  
Teching In
 
NoEngineNawledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 0
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
Please post up what they are and what you did with them.....which apparently wasn't much.
Camaro and a RCSB truck. I donít do a damn thing with them. I just like to watch them sit.

Iím very transparent. Unlike you.
NoEngineNawledge is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 12:31 PM
  #726  
Teching In
 
Red2kZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS View Post
Hell trucks got 28mpg in the 70s I posted that and you retards cried. Fact is trucks get around 30mpg and I called it before they started doing it. My buddies c5z got 25mpg and my dad's truck gets 23mpg oh wow more proof that I was right crazy huh
Please post those 70s trucks again so I can laugh my butt off at how even more retarded you're making yourself look.
Red2kZ28 is online now  
Old 05-16-2019, 01:01 PM
  #727  
11 Second Club
 
SoFla01SSLookinstok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,491
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
Both of them do absolutely nothing for this hobby.
Lol. So who is the real liar? One side, both sides, neither side? As what bad does is mix truth with lies to make it the hardest to distinguish one from the other. Just to note hiho did state me somewhere. As could not really understand what he meant.

No one person knows everything. Some post themselves highly & full of pride. Some are humble & quiet. I have respect for Mac for even posting his dino results. As the same for Phil posting his slower times. Instead of using ones dino numbers or track times to judge a person. Maybe think of how someone with the fastest whatever in the world could be full of evil in reality. Typing over a computer is nothing compared to actually knowing someone. In person, not cyber world.


And about that quote. Hiho why do you think you are of some highly position to say that to anyone? "This hobby" is what??

Last edited by SoFla01SSLookinstok; 05-16-2019 at 01:08 PM.
SoFla01SSLookinstok is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 01:05 PM
  #728  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,112
Default

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS View Post
Hell trucks got 28mpg in the 70s I posted that and you retards cried. Fact is trucks get around 30mpg and I called it before they started doing it. My buddies c5z got 25mpg and my dad's truck gets 23mpg oh wow more proof that I was right crazy huh
Please post up 28mpg gasoline powered fullsize trucks of the 70s getting 28 mpg.

Fact is the only trucks getting around 30mpg are 1/2 ton diesels. Again.....not what you said. Even in 2x4 they still struggle to hit that. And i no care about a 2x4 truck at all. So as progression goes you didn't call ****. You we're wrong and continue to be wrong going by your original statement. Be like someone saying one day they'll make a flying car.

My c5z engine got 29+ highway mpg. So once again you're not telling me **** about that engine. And it's funny that you think a friend of a friends cousins brothers boyfriend is proof of anything.

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge View Post
Camaro and a RCSB truck. I donít do a damn thing with them. I just like to watch them sit.

Iím very transparent. Unlike you.
I can tell by your post count and the fact that you have 2 usernames how transparent you are.

Originally Posted by Red2kZ28 View Post
Please post those 70s trucks again so I can laugh my butt off at how even more retarded you're making yourself look.
Yea I'd like to see that myself. He's probably talking some chevy luv truck datson pos. Because I've owned 70s and 80s trucks. I know what they get.
HioSSilver is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 01:10 PM
  #729  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (1)
 
Chris25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 681
Default

Mcstupid or Mac as he's known around here has been banned numerous times for trolling he's honestly no better than Jake latley only reason the Furd crew stands behind him more importantly snake is because he says nice things about mustangs and trolls 6th gens facts.......... I have respect for people like assassinator or islander as they dont constantly come in like a troll but snake and Mac well that's a different story all together. But like I said I'm going to be making my way up to Mac in the next few months so it will be interesting to see what's said I'll treat him with respect and let my car do the talking.
Chris25 is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 01:11 PM
  #730  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,112
Default

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok View Post
Lol. So who is the real liar? One side, both sides, neither side? As what bad does is mix truth with lies to make it the hardest to distinguish one from the other. Just to note hiho did state me somewhere. As could not really understand what he meant.

No one knows everything. Some post themselves highly & full of pride. Some are humble & quiet. I have respect for Mac for even posting his dino results. As the same for Phil posting his slower times. Instead of using ones dino numbers or track times to judge a person. Maybe think of how someone with the fastest whatever in the world could be full of evil in reality. Typing over a computer is nothing compared to actually knowing someone. In person, not cyber world.


And about that quote. Hiho why do you think you are of some highly position to say that to anyone? "This hobby" is what??
Wtf kinda dumbass post is this.....respect for mac.....lmao. You and him certainly belong together.

It don't take anyone being in a high position to recognize their ignorance.
HioSSilver is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 01:27 PM
  #731  
Teching In
 
HpipeFlowmasterStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 13
Default


Look at Jakeís face before take off as if hes about to win this race then all of a sudden, MONICAAAAAA hahahahahhaha
HpipeFlowmasterStang is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 01:44 PM
  #732  
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 17
Default

Originally Posted by Chris25 View Post
Mcstupid or Mac as he's known around here has been banned numerous times for trolling he's honestly no better than Jake latley only reason the Furd crew stands behind him more importantly snake is because he says nice things about mustangs and trolls 6th gens facts.......... I have respect for people like assassinator or islander as they dont constantly come in like a troll but snake and Mac well that's a different story all together. But like I said I'm going to be making my way up to Mac in the next few months so it will be interesting to see what's said I'll treat him with respect and let my car do the talking.
Being banned once for trolling is the same as being banned multiple times for trolling?
2010CamaroS is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 01:47 PM
  #733  
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 17
Default

Originally Posted by Chris25 View Post
Mcstupid or Mac as he's known around here has been banned numerous times for trolling he's honestly no better than Jake latley only reason the Furd crew stands behind him more importantly snake is because he says nice things about mustangs and trolls 6th gens facts.......... I have respect for people like assassinator or islander as they dont constantly come in like a troll but snake and Mac well that's a different story all together. But like I said I'm going to be making my way up to Mac in the next few months so it will be interesting to see what's said I'll treat him with respect and let my car do the talking.
Just don't say something stupid and I won't call you out that easy lol I've always been that way won't change
2010CamaroS is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 01:49 PM
  #734  
8 Second Club
 
islander033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Crossfield, AB
Posts: 154
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
....My c5z engine ...
Would that be a swap if put into a camero?
islander033 is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 01:51 PM
  #735  
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 17
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
Please post up 28mpg gasoline powered fullsize trucks of the 70s getting 28 mpg.

Fact is the only trucks getting around 30mpg are 1/2 ton diesels. Again.....not what you said. Even in 2x4 they still struggle to hit that. And i no care about a 2x4 truck at all. So as progression goes you didn't call ****. You we're wrong and continue to be wrong going by your original statement. Be like someone saying one day they'll make a flying car.

My c5z engine got 29+ highway mpg. So once again you're not telling me **** about that engine. And it's funny that you think a friend of a friends cousins brothers boyfriend is proof of anything.



I can tell by your post count and the fact that you have 2 usernames how transparent you are.


Yea I'd like to see that myself. He's probably talking some chevy luv truck datson pos. Because I've owned 70s and 80s trucks. I know what they get.
Have you ever heard of the VW rabbit pick up truck? You should do some research before you look stupid again. If you look at what I actually said, I provided real world facts. Eco poop truck gets 28mpg wow just like I said imagine that. More proof that I called it before it happened lol
2010CamaroS is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 01:53 PM
  #736  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (1)
 
Chris25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 681
Default

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS View Post
Just don't say something stupid and I won't call you out that easy lol I've always been that way won't change
Well you got me you definitely would be the expert on something stupid so I'll defer to your expertise to determine.......... You been banned more than once guy first time was for something racial or something like that and the last two times was trolling right? Either way I dont expect you to change and don't expect me to not call you out when your trolling same when I call Hio out or Jake.
Chris25 is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 01:55 PM
  #737  
Teching In
 
HpipeFlowmasterStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 13
Default

Originally Posted by Chris25 View Post
Well you got me you definitely would be the expert on something stupid so I'll defer to your expertise to determine.......... You been banned more than once guy first time was for something racial or something like that and the last two times was trolling right? Either way I dont expect you to change and don't expect me to not call you out when your trolling same when I call Hio out or Jake.

i endorse this message.
HpipeFlowmasterStang is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 02:00 PM
  #738  
Teching In
 
Red2kZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS View Post
Have you ever heard of the VW rabbit pick up truck? You should do some research before you look stupid again. If you look at what I actually said, I provided real world facts. Eco poop truck gets 28mpg wow just like I said imagine that. More proof that I called it before it happened lol
Bahahahahahahahaha there it is!!! The VW Rabbit that weighs about 1800 lbs. You're trying to justify your argument on why newer trucks should get the same MPGs as a Vette with same drivetrain....and you bring up a truck that literally weighs 1/3 as much. You're really THAT stupid.

MAC do you also compare stock drivetrains to MODIFIED drivetrains, in terms of reliability? That would be equally as stupid and right up your alley.
Red2kZ28 is online now  
Old 05-16-2019, 02:09 PM
  #739  
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 17
Default

Originally Posted by Chris25 View Post
Well you got me you definitely would be the expert on something stupid so I'll defer to your expertise to determine.......... You been banned more than once guy first time was for something racial or something like that and the last two times was trolling right? Either way I dont expect you to change and don't expect me to not call you out when your trolling same when I call Hio out or Jake.
Um been banned twice bud one was bc idontrun11s didn't like the cold hards facts and the last time was for trolling. If you're gonna claim something and try and act like the good guy it would help if you knew what the **** you're talking about.
2010CamaroS is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 02:11 PM
  #740  
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 17
Default

Originally Posted by Red2kZ28 View Post
Bahahahahahahahaha there it is!!! The VW Rabbit that weighs about 1800 lbs. You're trying to justify your argument on why newer trucks should get the same MPGs as a Vette with same drivetrain....and you bring up a truck that literally weighs 1/3 as much. You're really THAT stupid.

MAC do you also compare stock drivetrains to MODIFIED drivetrains, in terms of reliability? That would be equally as stupid and right up your alley.
Explain why these new trucks get 25+mpg like vettes then? Both gas and diesel at that...
2010CamaroS is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: