Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2024, 08:42 AM
10 Second Club

Received 434 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by NA4VALVE
Just bolton and simple mods? You literally swapped the complete long block in your car and made internal changes to your “bolt on” combo. Not to mention you have a faceplated trans. I knew you would stipulate your way out of the bet.

So why don’t you run the new combo. Honestly I have no care to puppy kick your bolt off combo. Maybe I will get bored and just trailer mine up to WV and gap you in a 50-150 type race.

Well the 1.7 has been way faster than you. The 2650 is actually too much blower for sub 900whp LS/LT combos from what I have seen. The 2650 is plenty blower for the ls9. You are just being a clown. I mean you literally said the 1.7 made over 1215 on a LS 🤡.

Modular’s can’t make NA LS power? Did you find a NA 346ci LS making over 744? Did I miss something?

My old 4.6 had/has a problem it made 383whp through a 4r70. About ~400 with a manual. It was down 60-80whp to where it should have been. The yellow Mach had a similar combo and made 494 for reference.
the yellow mach is irrelevant because happy happy dyno. Those numbers aren't real....we both know it. Stop lying.

Your 4.6 may have made that h/c.....it surely didn't with bolt ons. idk where you're getting another 60-80 from. If course your story always changes.
the only time I've seen 744 is your lying *** typing it. We're on the WORLD WIDE WEB. You can post links and even dyno sheets. Weird I know but that's the days we live in.

My engine was a crate ls6....it was a direct replacement. It came directly from gm. It was bolt on. There are zero bolt on 5.4s that would run with.

The 1.7 has been faster than you too. 8s with bolt ons. That doesn't mean it's a good blower.

You can fp your oe trans. Idc.....maybe then you'll figure out it's not worth the 3sec in et you think it is. So stop trying to find a way out of this. Remove your blower....put a na intake on that turd and prove your claims. I will gladly run your na combo.......even if your h/c or mild bottom refresh like mine as long as your na. If i wanted to run power adder stuff then I would also have a power adder. Very simple.

Old 07-29-2024, 09:44 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
the yellow mach is irrelevant because happy happy dyno. Those numbers aren't real....we both know it. Stop lying.

Tell me how to make a Dyno jet happy? I could say the same about your combo given that on the same "happy" dyno a combo similar to yours produced about 70whp less.

Your 4.6 may have made that h/c.....it surely didn't with bolt ons. idk where you're getting another 60-80 from. If course your story always changes.
the only time I've seen 744 is your lying *** typing it. We're on the WORLD WIDE WEB. You can post links and even dyno sheets. Weird I know but that's the days we live in.

Motor swap is not a bolt on. Neither is changing pushrods etc... in a "bolton" combo. Same way I guess you got 60-80 more than other combos. Pot meet kettle.

Here is the link. Little 339CI mod motor making more power than any 346CI LS. Going to need 400+ CI to make that power.

https://www.moroso.com/media/wysiwyg...il_Returns.pdf

My engine was a crate ls6....it was a direct replacement. It came directly from gm. It was bolt on. There are zero bolt on 5.4s that would run with.

The Cobra R engine would "run with it".

The 1.7 has been faster than you too. 8s with bolt ons. That doesn't mean it's a good blower.

It has made a lot less power than mine as well. Just think how fast they would be if they made 1200+ whp. The 1.7 blower is fine depending on power goals. Just because it is not capable of making 1500 whp does not make it a "bad" blower.

You can fp your oe trans. Idc.....maybe then you'll figure out it's not worth the 3sec in et you think it is. So stop trying to find a way out of this. Remove your blower....put a na intake on that turd and prove your claims. I will gladly run your na combo.......even if your h/c or mild bottom refresh like mine as long as your na. If i wanted to run power adder stuff then I would also have a power adder. Very simple.
I replied to each statement of yours separately in bold since you cannot follow along very well and ignore certain conversations.

Nobody said FP is a 3sec mod Doug. However every comment you make is down playing your current combo. Hell your last paragraph in your reply was down playing and acting like you would be scared of a NA 4v if it did not sit exactly like you. LMAO
What I can tell you is if I take the blower off the combo would be mild just like yours. No billet blocks, no aftermarket heads, no aftermarket crank etc... It would be Cams, ported heads, drop in rods/pistons, and heavier than your car. So if I ever reach out for that 50-150 race don't duck and hide

Last edited by NA4VALVE; 07-29-2024 at 10:07 AM.
Old 07-29-2024, 10:54 AM
10 Second Club

A cobra r engine wouldn't run with it.....I've looked. And that was a very special limited production engine. Not a run if the mill production engine.....so you're wrong once again.

I had stock pushrods.....not like pushrods define a engine tho. From a pushrod test I seen the oe pushrod is likely the best barring a length or absurd spring pressure.

The ls6 came in a 4dr sedan.....nothing special.

Nice job on sending a pdf file I couldn't open.....just more bullshit from you. Like your happy dyno but being way slower than a 1.7.

Gmc knew in the 1930s how to size a blower to a engine.....you still don't. And when a blower isn't sized right to the engine then that it makes it bad.

na is 14.7 psi ~. You skeered to run in equal atmosphere.

You're just a joke dude. Either take the bet or stfu. You're back pedaling. No reason for all the bullshit.....although we both know that mod junk won't run with ls stuff.

We wasn't comparing a h/c 5.4 to my bolt on ls6. Although it would likely still lose. But hey if you're down to do a similar engine with your 5.4 as my 5.7....do eeeettttt. I welcome it.

why would you not want to compare a similar combo? Does the modular need a advantage? Can it not keep up?

A 5.7 combo could easily make more power than mine. My current combo is a bunch of used parts. The heads I cleaned up the gm cnc port marks. They aren't even aftermarket ported. The only things new is the pistons, rings/bearings/gasket/rockers/springs/pushrods/oil pump/timing set. Pretty basic rebuild. Not far off a lipstick rebuild. It's a pump gas engine that was running out of fuel pressure......it will likely make more power all on it's own. We'll find out soon.

What did I downplay?? That's what it is. It's not like the fp t56 makes power.
Old 07-29-2024, 11:34 AM
Teching In

A cobra r engine wouldn't run with it.....I've looked. And that was a very special limited production engine. Not a run if the mill production engine.....so you're wrong once again.

I had stock pushrods.....not like pushrods define a engine tho. From a pushrod test I seen the oe pushrod is likely the best barring a length or absurd spring pressure.

The ls6 came in a 4dr sedan.....nothing special.

Nice job on sending a pdf file I couldn't open.....just more bullshit from you. Like your happy dyno but being way slower than a 1.7.

Gmc knew in the 1930s how to size a blower to a engine.....you still don't. And when a blower isn't sized right to the engine then that it makes it bad.

na is 14.7 psi ~. You skeered to run in equal atmosphere.

You're just a joke dude. Either take the bet or stfu. You're back pedaling. No reason for all the bullshit.....although we both know that mod junk won't run with ls stuff.

We wasn't comparing a h/c 5.4 to my bolt on ls6. Although it would likely still lose. But hey if you're down to do a similar engine with your 5.4 as my 5.7....do eeeettttt. I welcome it.

why would you not want to compare a similar combo? Does the modular need a advantage? Can it not keep up?

A 5.7 combo could easily make more power than mine. My current combo is a bunch of used parts. The heads I cleaned up the gm cnc port marks. They aren't even aftermarket ported. The only things new is the pistons, rings/bearings/gasket/rockers/springs/pushrods/oil pump/timing set. Pretty basic rebuild. Not far off a lipstick rebuild. It's a pump gas engine that was running out of fuel pressure......it will likely make more power all on it's own. We'll find out soon.

What did I downplay?? That's what it is. It's not like the fp t56 makes power.
That Cobra R 5.4 was not all that special but sure use that as a stipulation like always.
I am sure it had the stock pushrods that came in the ls6... lol
Ls6 came in the Cadillac V and C5Z. Both premier cars for their time

You keep saying happy dyno jet but can't tell me how to make it happy.

Again you are clueless in regards to PD stuff. You sound like the GT500 owner that puts the biggest KB blower he can find on a stock engine combo.

If I go NA I would go 4.6 and sell the truck motor 330. Beating you with a 4.6 would make it that much better.

Also if I did said 4.6 NA mild build. I would pull a 4.6 engine out of a junk yard and throw in some used parts laying around.

Find a way to open a PDF or here is a screenshot of the first page lol. Turth hurts.

Old 07-29-2024, 05:02 PM
10 Second Club

Lol@4.sux.....and a 5.4. So someone made a fake banner. Big deal. If it so truthful build it. Should be easy with all your knowledge

Again idgf about a pd blower. I done splained that. The oe 1.7 has been faster than your aftermarket 2650......but but your **** is so great right.

A cobro r 5.4 junk is special. They didn't make many as it was only used in a very limited production car. 300 were made....not tens of thousands. So it's not a stipulation.....it's a fact demboi. I know you dems don't like facts. They hurt your feels.

Yup...it had the stock push rods.

That dyno was happy. You know how to make it happy. Track numbers will tell it was happy. But like all the rest of your bullshit no one ever gets all the story from ya....just like that made up 5.4.

Here's one thing fo sho beyond a shadow of a doubt.....if the mid junk made the power you claim na so easily then you would have one. But you don't and you have no proof with only partial stories with some one off made up crap. Because no one else has done what you claim either.
Old 07-29-2024, 05:47 PM
10 Second Club

We need a forensic investigator up in here just to dicefer your bullshit. From fake *** 494 claims from a vid that as close as one can tell from the potato cam says a happy af 481. To a 330 that is now a 339 with claims of 744whp each with no proof of anything besides bullshit pdf.

I guess you forgot the engine masters 400+ ci mod motors didn't even make that much at the crank lolz......nor did those highly custom engines make as much power as the ls stuff in that competition.
Old 07-30-2024, 02:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 84 Likes on 62 Posts

A cobro r 5.4 junk is special. They didn't make many as it was only used in a very limited production car. 300 were made....not tens of thousands. So it's not a stipulation.....it's a fact demboi. I know you dems don't like facts. They hurt your feels.
They made a metric crapton of the 5.4L DOHC engines, they're just in the Aussie market, but it's not like it's some ultra rare engine, it literally came in a 4 door sedan over there...much like your LS6.
Old 07-30-2024, 09:40 AM
Teching In

Lol@4.sux.....and a 5.4. So someone made a fake banner. Big deal. If it so truthful build it. Should be easy with all your knowledge

Again idgf about a pd blower. I done splained that. The oe 1.7 has been faster than your aftermarket 2650......but but your **** is so great right.

Yup...it had the stock push rods.

That dyno was happy. You know how to make it happy. Track numbers will tell it was happy. But like all the rest of your bullshit no one ever gets all the story from ya....just like that made up 5.4.

Here's one thing fo sho beyond a shadow of a doubt.....if the mid junk made the power you claim na so easily then you would have one. But you don't and you have no proof with only partial stories with some one off made up crap. Because no one else has done what you claim either.
We need a forensic investigator up in here just to dicefer your bullshit. From fake *** 494 claims from a vid that as close as one can tell from the potato cam says a happy af 481. To a 330 that is now a 339 with claims of 744whp each with no proof of anything besides bullshit pdf.

I guess you forgot the engine masters 400+ ci mod motors didn't even make that much at the crank lolz......nor did those highly custom engines make as much power as the ls stuff in that competition.
Somebody 2 post big mad.

"fake banner" The Pure Evil NA 5.0 car is well documented. They don't have a search engine in VA?

1.7 has been faster then my stock engine car yes. It also made less power than my 2650 combo. PS: still waiting for that 1200+ whp 1.7 comobo lmao.

As already explained Cobra R engine was nothing special.

How do you make a dynojet happy Doug? Did you figure it out and that is how you made more power than 99% of 346 combos?

Who said I do not have a mild NA 4.6? The old pure street cars ran 9s with NA 4.6s. This is nothing new.

The same engine masters were modulars were kicked out because they crushed the competition? LOL

Last edited by NA4VALVE; 07-30-2024 at 02:43 PM.
Old 07-31-2024, 04:46 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JC316
They made a metric crapton of the 5.4L DOHC engines, they're just in the Aussie market, but it's not like it's some ultra rare engine, it literally came in a 4 door sedan over there...much like your LS6.
Not the cobro r.

Why don't you post up how your 4v junk did or stfu.

Somebody 2 post big mad.

"fake banner" The Pure Evil NA 5.0 car is well documented. They don't have a search engine in VA?

1.7 has been faster then my stock engine car yes. It also made less power than my 2650 combo. PS: still waiting for that 1200+ whp 1.7 comobo lmao.

As already explained Cobra R engine was nothing special.

How do you make a dynojet happy Doug? Did you figure it out and that is how you made more power than 99% of 346 combos?

Who said I do not have a mild NA 4.6? The old pure street cars ran 9s with NA 4.6s. This is nothing new.

The same engine masters were modulars were kicked out because they crushed the competition? LOL
the modulars in engine engines made LESS POWER. They got crushed by a much simpler build.

So you gonna do it or not? If not then stfu....you got crushed as usual. Only one way out of this for you. Either prove what you claim with YOUR OWN build or

I know how my 5.7 made more than most.....but there are plenty others that's very close. Making over 500whp with them is more common than you think.

There are no 9sec na 4.6 real street cars.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 07-31-2024 at 04:57 AM.
Old 07-31-2024, 08:24 AM
Teching In

Not the cobro r.

the modulars in engine engines made LESS POWER. They got crushed by a much simpler build.

So you gonna do it or not? If not then stfu....you got crushed as usual. Only one way out of this for you. Either prove what you claim with YOUR OWN build or

I know how my 5.7 made more than most.....but there are plenty others that's very close. Making over 500whp with them is more common than you think.

There are no 9sec na 4.6 real street cars.
They kicked them out because the LS got its *** kicked lmao.

About 95% of H/C 346 LS combos make sub 500SAE. This is a fact.

Not a street car because it does not meet your stipulations lmao. Sit like me or its a racecar lol.

Old 07-31-2024, 09:55 AM
10 Second Club

The mod junk made LESS POWER. Let that sink in. Full on custom engine with crazy funky headers that don't fit in **** and they still made less power.

Yup most h/c type 5.7 make less than 500.....while most h/c mod clunkers never make it to 400whp. And yours failed too.

so you admit the 4.sux you speak of are race cars.....seems like you know the difference then.
Old 07-31-2024, 10:12 AM
10 Second Club

Btw....I googled the pure evil car. Took some tries to find it. What a pile of junk. It gets rebuilt after 30 passes and valve springs at 10-15 passes. 10,000rpm , 17.5:1 compression going through a race 4speed to make that. On a fuel ofcourse. Hell just that trans is probably worth 20-30. Car is less than 25xx with him in it and custom headers. Big $$$$ race car you bring up when you gettin wore out.

A 5.7 would bust that number and more with that much effort . A sbe ls3 has made more power and went just as fast.....sbe....let that sink in.

and it's not a modular. It's a Coyotah/ gt350 hybrid.

So when you gonna do your na modular? Get back on track here
Old 07-31-2024, 11:13 AM
Teching In

Btw....I googled the pure evil car. Took some tries to find it. What a pile of junk. It gets rebuilt after 30 passes and valve springs at 10-15 passes. 10,000rpm , 17.5:1 compression going through a race 4speed to make that. On a fuel ofcourse. Hell just that trans is probably worth 20-30. Car is less than 25xx with him in it and custom headers. Big $$$$ race car you bring up when you gettin wore out.

A 5.7 would bust that number and more with that much effort . A sbe ls3 has made more power and went just as fast.....sbe....let that sink in.

and it's not a modular. It's a Coyotah/ gt350 hybrid.

So when you gonna do your na modular? Get back on track here
I never said the pure evil car was a daily. I just said it made more power than any 346 LS with 339CI. So If a 346 LS can do it show me one NA 346 making over 700WHP without nitro?

Hell show me one stock CI ls3 making over 700 SAE without Nitro. That 2500lb "SBE" AKA biggest joke ever red Camaro you speak of is probably similar compression as this pure evil car and is still slower at less weight. Sorry Doug. Like I said need 400+ CI for LS stuff to compete with sub 350CI modular stuff.

The Coyote is a modular Doug lol.

Old 07-31-2024, 01:23 PM
10 Second Club

I don't need to show you ****.....you're on ls1tech for christ sakes. Use a search engine for it.....isn't that what you told me.

The only ls stuff I've seen that's comparable to that one off coyotah build makes around 1000hp. Except I've never seen a ls that needed 17:1 or valve springs every 10 passes or rebuilt after 30 passes to go faster.

Idgf about 339ci....fact is that engine is bored and stroked within a inch of it's life and I would do the same to a ls for a comparison. That's fair. But you don't want fair just like you don't want this bet.....because you ******* lose bad. Like really bad.

It's funny....you post the best most powerful na coyotah in the world and it's still 1 sec slower and 300hp less than na ls stuff.

If the coyotah is a modular how come pre coyotah modulars were such turds. Hell it's not even like the coyotah is that good.....it's really not. Gm dohc stuff ***** all over it just like the pushrod stuff.
Old 07-31-2024, 01:24 PM
10 Second Club

Now go build you a na mod motor and stfu....you'll lose again.
Old 07-31-2024, 03:30 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

the modulars in engine engines made LESS POWER.
Which LS made more peak power than the 3rd place BES 401?

Old 07-31-2024, 03:34 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ben99GT
Which LS made more peak power than the 3rd place BES 401?
the ls made more power than all the full on custom modulars.
Old 07-31-2024, 03:35 PM
Teching In

I don't need to show you ****.....you're on ls1tech for christ sakes. Use a search engine for it.....isn't that what you told me.

The only ls stuff I've seen that's comparable to that one off coyotah build makes around 1000hp. Except I've never seen a ls that needed 17:1 or valve springs every 10 passes or rebuilt after 30 passes to go faster.

Sure show me a 346CI LS making 1000hp NA. LMAO

Idgf about 339ci....fact is that engine is bored and stroked within a inch of it's life and I would do the same to a ls for a comparison. That's fair. But you don't want fair just like you don't want this bet.....because you ******* lose bad. Like really bad.

Yeah they make a 5.8 that can pimp slap 400+ CI LS stuff. No worries.

It's funny....you post the best most powerful na coyotah in the world and it's still 1 sec slower and 300hp less than na ls stuff.

That is fastest. Not sure if that is most powerful.

If the coyotah is a modular how come pre coyotah modulars were such turds. Hell it's not even like the coyotah is that good.....it's really not. Gm dohc stuff ***** all over it just like the pushrod stuff.

So the older modular motors were turds but still kicked LS *** in a fair NA competition? What does that make your precious LS? Beyond a turd?

Chevy finally got smart with DOHC stuff.
Old 07-31-2024, 03:40 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

the ls made more power than all the full on custom modulars.
"Full on custom Modulars" running OE cylinder head castings, OE block castings and production intake manifolds...unlike the LSs that did NOT make more power.

Name the LS that made more power than BES' Modular.

SAM's 436 LS didn't
BES' LS didn't
Old 07-31-2024, 04:04 PM
10 Second Club

So the older modular motors were turds but still kicked LS *** in a fair NA competition? What does that make your precious LS? Beyond a turd?

Chevy finally got smart with DOHC stuff.
The modulars always lost in any fair competition. The coyoturd even loses. Unless you think less power is winning.

Chevy made dohc v8s before furd. Chevy made a v8 before furd.

Originally Posted by Ben99GT
"Full on custom Modulars" running OE cylinder head castings, OE block castings and production intake manifolds...unlike the LSs that did NOT make more power.

Name the LS that made more power than BES' Modular.

SAM's 436 LS didn't
BES' LS didn't
go look at the article and stop being so dumb. I've been over it all with you douchebags before. I've linked it, screenshotted it, averaged the power, posted peak power......the modulars got out powered. End of starry.

If you think a na modular is so great build one.....we'll compare. That goes for both of you but autocock already back out of that ****. He knows better.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019