Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2024, 04:17 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
The modulars always lost in any fair competition. The coyoturd even loses. Unless you think less power is winning.

Chevy made dohc v8s before furd. Chevy made a v8 before furd.

go look at the article and stop being so dumb. I've been over it all with you douchebags before. I've linked it, screenshotted it, averaged the power, posted peak power......the modulars got out powered. End of starry.

If you think a na modular is so great build one.....we'll compare. That goes for both of you but autocock already back out of that ****. He knows better.
The BES Modular made 775 peak HP, there was no LS there that made 776 (or more) HP therefore you're wrong.

The SAM 436 was even running CID canted valve heads, it still didn't make more.

BES is actually pretty interesting as they entered both a Modular and LS.
Their Modular made more power AND outscored their LS.
Old 07-31-2024, 05:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 434 Likes on 341 Posts

Ls

Mudulars

As chody says....look at the average power. Look at tq. Modular lost.

The ls a simple combo jussa ls7 bored a little. The mudular full on custom with headers that fit in nothing. The mudular woulda really got smoked with a set of headers that fit in a car.
Old 07-31-2024, 05:19 PM
10 Second Club

What were you saying Bendover69chody?
Old 07-31-2024, 05:22 PM
10 Second Club

That's literally how butt hurt and stupid you 2 are. You can't even look at basic information from a article and decipher it. Dumbasses like yall should be can't from breathing.
Old 07-31-2024, 06:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 84 Likes on 62 Posts

Not the cobro r.
Why don't you post up how your 4v junk did or stfu.
The Boss series 5.4L, which the Cobra R has, is quite common in Australia. The Boss 315 series is actually way stronger than the Cobra R at 422HP/406Lbs-ft. I never built any of my 4V engines, just the 2V's. Oh and for the record, I have three cars right now, a GMC canyon, a Buick GS with H/C/I LS1, and a 67 Impala, not a Blue Oval in the bunch, so you can't even claim bias.
The following users liked this post:
Ben99GT (08-01-2024)
Old 08-01-2024, 04:45 AM
10 Second Club

So it wasn't here and you still suck. Btw the engine you speak of was built to compete with the ls3.....not the 5.7. It was built from 08-10. No reason to leave out the details.....but that's how you are.
Old 08-01-2024, 09:24 AM
Teching In

Ls
Mudulars

As chody says....look at the average power. Look at tq. Modular lost.

The ls a simple combo jussa ls7 bored a little. The mudular full on custom with headers that fit in nothing. The mudular woulda really got smoked with a set of headers that fit in a car.
Congrats on the self-own...

SAM's 436ci LS had 420+ cfm CID heads with 2¼", intake valves and yet still did not make more power than BES' 401ci [Ford-headed] Modular like you claimed.

The BES Modular was a 7400-7700 RPM peak HP combo competing in a 7000 RPM capped competition and yet it didn't get out-powered by a single LS there and out-pointed every LS there.
The BES Modular -- that again made more power than the BES LS -- is about as basic as it gets save for the stroker crankshaft.

Let's look at those "full on custom headers that fit nothing".

I wonder why you're referring to Kaase's headers while screenshotting BES' dyno graph? This is just another disingenuous, bad faith tactic.

FYI, Kaase' headers were worth nothing over a set of properly sized conventional primary headers; Jon himself will tell you that, those dual primary headers were an experiment that didn't actually pay off...they just didn't hurt and remained as a conversation piece.

You're doing your best mental gymnastics here in order to concoct some sort of LS-apologist argument out of that competition and it's honestly pathetic.
The top 2 winning Modulars were NOT setup for peak power but rather to best compete within the 2013 EMC rule set, which they totally dominated in their first and only attempt.

Slap a single plane Sullivan intake on either the Accufab or Kaase Modulars and they both make 820-850 peak HP easily but lose points in the 7000 rpm capped EMC.

Dumbasses like yall should be can't from breathing.
You really should stop projecting, you backwoods hillbilly.

Last edited by Ben99GT; 08-01-2024 at 01:10 PM.
NA4VALVE (08-01-2024)
Old 08-01-2024, 10:27 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow Doug getting
Old 08-01-2024, 12:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JC316
The Boss series 5.4L, which the Cobra R has, is quite common in Australia. The Boss 315 series is actually way stronger than the Cobra R at 422HP/406Lbs-ft. I never built any of my 4V engines, just the 2V's. Oh and for the record, I have three cars right now, a GMC canyon, a Buick GS with H/C/I LS1, and a 67 Impala, not a Blue Oval in the bunch, so you can't even claim bias.
Boss 315 5.4 vs LS3 same day, same dyno.

The Boss 315 used the same cylinder heads that were on the 03 Cobra/Mach 1/Aviator.

The Cobra R heads flowed about 15% more stock for stock.

Last edited by Ben99GT; 08-01-2024 at 01:03 PM.
Old 08-01-2024, 01:09 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ben99GT
Congrats on the self-own...

SAM's 436ci LS had 420+ cfm CID heads with 2¼", intake valves and yet still did not make more power than BES' 401ci [Ford-headed] Modular like you claimed.

The BES Modular was a 7400-7700 peak HP rpm combo competing in a 7000 RPM capped competition and yet it didn't get out-powered by a single LS there and out-pointed every LS there.
The BES Modular -- that again made more power than the BES LS -- is about as basic as it gets save for the stroker crankshaft.

Let's look at those "full on custom headers that fit nothing".

I wonder why you're referring to Kaase's headers while screenshotting BES' dyno graph? This is just another disingenuous, bad faith tactic.

FYI, Kaase' headers were worth nothing over a set of properly sized conventional primary headers; Jon himself will tell you that, those dual primary headers were an experiment that didn't actually pay off...they just didn't hurt and remained as a conversation piece.

You're doing your best mental gymnastics here in order to concoct some sort of LS-apologist argument out of that competition and it's honestly pathetic.
The top 2 winning Modulars were NOT setup for peak power but rather to best compete within the 2013 EMC rule set, which they totally dominated in their first and only attempt.

Slap a single plane Sullivan intake on either the Accufab or Kaase Modulars and they both make 820-850 peak HP easily but lose points in the 7000 rpm capped EMC.

You really should stop projecting, you backwoods hillbilly.
the ls made more power in the competition period. If you want to let go of the rules as you just posted there are 1100hp ls stuff out there.

Although I would rather just keep it between us and the milder builds we all have.....of which my little used part build thrashes all your modular. So their you dumbfucks have it.....you lost.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 08-01-2024 at 01:14 PM.
Old 08-01-2024, 01:12 PM
10 Second Club

Since you want the gloves off here's something you'll never see from a na modular

Old 08-01-2024, 01:12 PM
Teching In

the ls made more power in the competition.
Objectively false statement
Old 08-01-2024, 01:17 PM
Teching In

Since you want the gloves off here's something you'll never see from a na modular

https://youtu.be/aAANGDX_iW0?si=hj5vstqQjyqxwB6i
The Engine Masters Challenge was far from "gloves off".
All operated within the same rule set -- despite the advantage of aftermarket cylinder head castings the LS did not make more peak power nor did they even come close to matching Kaase or Accufab's VE.

A 374-401ci Modular is absolutely capable of 1000+ HP N/A with stock cylinder head castings, it's basic math.
Old 08-01-2024, 01:30 PM
10 Second Club

Boss 315 5.4 vs LS3 same day, same dyno.

The Boss 315 used the same cylinder heads that were on the 03 Cobra/Mach 1/Aviator.

The Cobra R heads flowed about 15% more stock for stock.
so stock for stick on a chassis dyno where everything isn't the same don't mean much. Likely a happy 5.4 like furd did with the 99 Cobro.

But hey yall can always put your $$$$ where your mouth is so we can compare. But we know you mouthy bitches won't do that.

There's a bolt on 315 boss for ya. It's 70hp off the bolt on ls3 we did.

What have yall done??? ******* nothing
Old 08-01-2024, 01:38 PM
10 Second Club

Objectively false statement
It was a very true statement. The ls made more power as per the rules. Then when you take the gloves off the ls makes ALOT more power.

The Engine Masters Challenge was far from "gloves off".
All operated within the same rule set -- despite the advantage of aftermarket cylinder head castings the LS did not make more peak power nor did they even come close to matching Kaase or Accufab's VE.

A 374-401ci Modular is absolutely capable of 1000+ HP N/A with stock cylinder head castings, it's basic math.
Not with a head that flows 330. Its basic math. The mod junk is full custom everything. There's sbe 700whp ls using oe heads. There are zero sbe 700whp na modulars.

But hey you can always try and build one. We know none of you will.
Old 08-01-2024, 01:39 PM
10 Second Club

Are yall gonna post anything you did yet? Hell that much newer boss 315 didn't even make the power my old bolt on ls6 did
Old 08-01-2024, 01:43 PM
Teching In

so stock for stick on a chassis dyno where everything isn't the same don't mean much. Likely a happy 5.4 like furd did with the 99 Cobro.
You must be tired from all those mental gymnastics.

So you couldn't find any LS3 vs Boss 315 comparisons from the same day and same dyno showing what you want?
What a shame for you.

You earned another L for the day

But hey yall can always put your $$$$ where your mouth is so we can compare. But we know you mouthy bitches won't do that.
As already shown you don't accept evidence even when it's directly given.
You consistently employ logical fallacy -- shifting goalposts, confirmation bias, outright denial.

If I provide a 650 rwhp n/a 4.6 dyno graph, will you accept it?
I already know the answer is no, it'll be a "happy dyno".
If a timeslip is provided it'll be "gutted"

You can't be satisfied, you live by confirmation bias and any data provided that's contrary to your preconceived notions will be discounted for one reason or another.
You're too damn ignorant to be so opinionated, Dunning-Kruger is running wild in you.

What have yall done??? ******* nothing
Made more power than "ya'll", made more torque than "ya'll", made higher VE% on pump gas than "ya'll", spun more RPM reliably than "ya'll".

It was a very true statement. The ls made more power as per the rules. Then when you take the gloves off the ls makes ALOT more power.
Per the rules the Modular completely dominated EMC by sweeping the top 3 spots in their first 1st showing ever and since no LS made over 775 HP the LS did not make more power like you incorrectly claimed.

Not with a head that flows 330. Its basic math. The mod junk is full custom everything. There's sbe 700whp ls using oe heads. There are zero sbe 700whp na modulars.
You don't know math...
330 cfm IS in the ballpark of what the BES EMC heads flowed and they matched those 420+ cfm CID heads in power production by 7000.

The Accufab and Kaase heads; on the other hand, did flow enough to support 1000+ HP N/A.
I know exactly what the Accufab heads flowed.

ANY stock casting LS/LT cylinder would have proven completely irrelevant in that Engine Masters competition, the ones that showed up and LOST were better than even the best worked LS7s.

Last edited by Ben99GT; 08-01-2024 at 03:24 PM.
NA4VALVE (08-01-2024)
Old 08-01-2024, 03:10 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn Doug how you going to let him violate you like that?

Maybe little hammer could come help you?
Old 08-01-2024, 03:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 84 Likes on 62 Posts

So it wasn't here and you still suck. Btw the engine you speak of was built to compete with the ls3.....not the 5.7. It was built from 08-10. No reason to leave out the details.....but that's how you are.
And? Your LS6 never came in a 4th gen either, but you don't have a problem with that. All you stipulate is that it was a "factory GM engine", so is the Boss series.
Old 08-01-2024, 03:22 PM
10 Second Club

The only one doing mental gymnastics is you.

Here's how this went down.

I made way more power than yalls hero fake 4.sux. And by alot with a fuel system not up to par....so it wasn't done. That has been rectified. What have yall done??? NOTHING

Your boi chody says a dynojet can't be cheated. Therefore it doesn't matter if it's the same day or same dyno. And since that's the only dyno yall have all it really means is furd sent out a happy 5.4 just like they did in 99 with the cobros. Any dyno beyond that one yall hand picked and the 5.4 gets thrashed.....even the cobro r 5.4. They don't even keep up with my bolt on ls6 produced 6yrs earlier......facts.

Per the rules of emc the ls made more power.....facts.

Take off the gloves the ls made more power.....big time facts.

Accufab and kami built headers that don't fit any chassis.....a great strategy but even with that they made less power than the ls. Facts

With a set of headers that may actually fit in a chassis and I bet those things lose 20-30hp......speculation but likely on track. Unlike yalls speculative wishful thinking that you can't back up with any of your own builds.....facts.

Gm oe heads has been over 400cfm and have made 1k hp na. No modular has made 1k hp na....facts. That's not even using gm dr heads.

Neither of you have done a ******* thing on your own to back up your mouth.....facts.

Autochump declined the bet.....facts.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019