Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2019, 09:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Lmao that’s what I thought. Non racer saying IF he raced he’d beat people.
Ive had plenty of races. Been doin it way longer than. Before you tube...before everyone had a gopro shoved up their ***.....before cell phones even.

Count yo slips bitch.

Good race, as I promised it would be.
It was a good race. Still takes boost for a furd. You proved that.

Originally Posted by JC316
That 347 drops right in to a carbed Mustang with no changes, yet you don't consider it a swap.
It's a stroked built motor dumbass vs a stock production motor.

Your* retarded.
Old 07-06-2019, 09:29 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Ive had plenty of races. Been doin it way longer than. Before you tube...before everyone had a gopro shoved up their ***.....before cell phones even.

Count yo slips bitch.

It was a good race. Still takes boost for a furd. You proved that.

Your* retarded.
Old 07-06-2019, 09:32 PM
Teching In

What are the odds that I moved the “quote” symbol around and you basically replied to yourself. Lmaooo

im my last outing I ran not only way faster than you’ve been with your 20year project custom 4 motor racecar, but also made more 10sec passes than you’ve made with it.
Old 07-06-2019, 10:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

Your* retarded.
No changes are needed for it to drop in. It's just a 5.0L block. It meets all of your previously stated criteria for a "stock replacement", except for the fact that it's a blue oval engine, and that's what it always comes down to. You want to make up your bullshit stipulations so long as it's in GM's favor. No clue why GM being better means so much to you, but it does. Every car guy on the planet is going to say an LS6 is an engine swap, except for you.
Old 07-06-2019, 11:41 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I didn't need it for me. Maybe you can "help" these other dumbasses.
I sent that message to you for a reason. So was that previous post you made to me a threat or some kind of scare tactic?

So you know. I will post the message I sent you, for others to see, if you'd like. Just ask.
Old 07-07-2019, 08:52 AM
10 Second Club

What are the odds that I moved the “quote” symbol around and you basically replied to yourself. Lmaooo

im my last outing I ran not only way faster than you’ve been with your 20year project custom 4 motor racecar, but also made more 10sec passes than you’ve made with it.
By your street races i don't think your faster at all.

My 10sec passes are more than the car you just ran. So if that's your gauge a fast you need to think more about wtf you're saying .

No changes are needed for it to drop in. It's just a 5.0L block. It meets all of your previously stated criteria for a "stock replacement", except for the fact that it's a blue oval engine, and that's what it always comes down to. You want to make up your bullshit stipulations so long as it's in GM's favor. No clue why GM being better means so much to you, but it does. Every car guy on the planet is going to say an LS6 is an engine swap, except for you.
Cool....I'm sure that built stroker motor would run great on the stock carburetor....stock ignition/ timing and stock intake like the ol' ls6 did. You see as i have told your dumbass before....a swap requires changes. A direct replacement doesn't......pretty simple unless you're a idiot like you.

Gm is better.....or atleast they used to be. Now I'm not so sure. It's not that it's important to me....idc really. I just calk you idiots on your dumb ****.

Apparently you thought gm was better. After all you picked a camaro ss over a new 5br0. I'm sure even a idiot like you did6buy it thinking it was a inferior product.

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
I sent that message to you for a reason. So was that previous post you made to me a threat or some kind of scare tactic?

So you know. I will post the message I sent you, for others to see, if you'd like. Just ask.
Post it up....let erryone see what a idiot you are . Your jesus complex isnt about helping me. It's so you feel better about being a dumbass.
Old 07-07-2019, 09:07 AM
Teching In

By your street races i don't think your faster at all.

My 10sec passes are more than the car you just ran. So if that's your gauge a fast you need to think more about wtf you're saying .
If you say so, more power to ya. Only one way to find out right?
Old 07-07-2019, 10:37 AM
11 Second Club

To our Mod Jay. Just to make it clear this has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with Truth and helping others.

Doug,

I feel that it is my job to write you this. As there is a reason you & me have scurried back & forth on this site for a pretty long time. This will not be that easy as the amount of feelings inside me can not be typed. One of the main reasons I feel this is right is because of how many people are against you. Jay put it into very straight words today with "Either there is something wrong with them or something wrong with you".

As I am very sure that you have great abilities, accomplishments, and knowledge. As from the beginning of me coming at you was because I was fed up with you going around telling other people they were stupid, or nothing, because their car did not perform as you think it should have. Not even knowing many, many, other details that have effects on performance or numbers. So you & I were known head butters.

One of the main things, in my mind, is that you seem to think only your way is the right way. Now for you, and what you want, that is not a problem at all. But for most others it is a problem. Just because you think something works the best for you. Does not mean it will work the best for another with different wants. Now to want to help someone by coming in asking questions then maybe just giving your opinion is not terrible. But to barge in telling others they are stupid & wrong is no good at all. As with the thread in the FI section. You did not go in to help as you may have thought. You went in and challenged others. With what you thought was the right way. But as hopefully you have learned by now it was you vs. everyone else. As these things are just about this car hobby it shows what kind of person you are. And hopefully what I wright you will help you as a person. That is the reason for me doing this.

So as to think you are much more special that others who have not come close to your accomplishments. Is in no way the right aspect to have in any means. Just as you are special in what you have done, learned, produced, and seen. Everyone is special! To even take it out of context of other people. What have you accomplished in your life that is even close to that of a single ant? They go out find their own food on their own. They help build a huge ant hill, together, with many caves as their castle. They serve their queen to death. Or in the context of a snow flake. How there is no two snow flakes exactly alike. Yet you look at them from a distance they all look the same. They are all different & special.

To bring this to an end. As I could type for a long time. Lol. You are the first person, besides family, I am sharing this with. I would say within the last month, or two, very special things happened to me. As my faith has been made unbreakable by anything. As things have been given to me through my mind. I have seen things with my own eyes. I have felt things with this body. And have heard with my own ears. The things I've received I will never forget. As this is the time and now I feel more complete & pure than I ever have. Even as a child I knew there was something missing. But growing up in this world makes you get as far away & confused of these things. Which is what is wanted by the evil. To keep this simple the way we all need to go is to Jesus Christ. He is the son of God and he is our savior. He gave his life to wash the sins from every single soul on this earth. It does not matter the sins anyone has done. Nor what religion or where they are from. You must acknowledge him as the son of God. Repent your sins to him. Ask for his forgiveness and mercy. Tell him you love him as he loves you. Jesus loves everyone no matter what wrong they have done in their lives. Even the biggest murderer. I confused the owner of the performance shop my homies are at on Friday. I told him I loved everyone. He was like?? He said what about that woman that just killed her baby & threw her in the forest? You love her?? I said yes! Because that is what she needs! It does not matter what you have done. It matters what you do today. Give your heart to him. As God has given us free will. It is our choice not his. As his love is in every single soul that has lived. And he loves us all, and wants us all, but we have to make that choice. If you are searching for forgiveness all you have to do is ask. As this is not the most important thing, but is in a way. Imagine if you went in that FI thread & told everyone you were sorry for what you have done & hope everyone can forgive you. That you were wrong. You may start to make more friends than ever on here.

I could start quoting from the Bible. Which I was lead through. As the first time I picked one up was maybe just over a month ago. It is a 13xx page book. I have maybe read over 100 pages. Which have answered many questions I had myself. As the Bible has much wisdom & truth it is only a foot step. The real way is spreading the love of Jesus Christ. To forgive anyone who is seeking it. And to help make others closer to him. As he is always with all of us. But the world has confused & kept us far from him. Right now in other countries, Africa, they are killing people, burning their churches, homes, if they say they believe in Jesus Christ. Just how they did in the times right after he was crucified. The Romans would walk home to home asking one question. "Do you believe in Jesus?" If anyone said yes they would kill them, kill their families, burn their houses & farms. Which made people deny him in fear if being killed. Which is happening now along with much more.

Again, sorry for the length. You don't have to reply if you don't want to. Weather you make fun of me because of this or spread what I say. I love you brother.

Rick
Old 07-07-2019, 11:35 AM
10 Second Club

Lol...yea nothing religious there.

You ever think your help should be focused on the ones in denial of the troof. Or is your head so far up your own *** and theirs to see that.

If you say so, more power to ya. Only one way to find out right?

Not really....there could be several. But its nice to see you admit that slower track times could equal good runs still.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:42 AM
Teching In

No there arent. You either race or you benchrace. I slowed my car down not only to have a fun run but also to give him some data for his upcoming mod. And you out here in the interwebs with your ricer math saying your car is faster than ours. LOL AF
Old 07-07-2019, 12:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Cool....I'm sure that built stroker motor would run great on the stock carburetor....stock ignition/ timing and stock intake like the ol' ls6 did. You see as i have told your dumbass before....a swap requires changes. A direct replacement doesn't......pretty simple unless you're a idiot like you.

Gm is better.....or atleast they used to be. Now I'm not so sure. It's not that it's important to me....idc really. I just calk you idiots on your dumb ****.

Apparently you thought gm was better. After all you picked a camaro ss over a new 5br0. I'm sure even a idiot like you did6buy it thinking it was a inferior product.
Your stips weren't about running max potential, just about fitting and running without changes. I'm sure your LS6 ran 10's with factory manifolds, LS1 intake, LS1 tune, and no other mods. I feel the same way about calling you on your dumb ****. Yes, I thought GM was better, but you don't see me on here ragging on everyone elses non GM to prove the superiority of the brand that I chose, or making ridiculous stipulations for a heavily modified GM vehicle, just so I can call it a basic bolt on car.
Old 07-07-2019, 01:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I’m just here to say you’re all smackball bitches
Old 07-07-2019, 04:36 PM
11 Second Club

You ever think your help should be focused on the ones in denial of the troof. Or is your head so far up your own *** and theirs to see that.
Lol. I told you there was a reason I sent that to you. Aren't you that guy claiming that 1.2x 60' like five years ago?
Old 07-07-2019, 05:39 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Everybody needs Jesus, true story

Isaiah 55:6-7
Old 07-07-2019, 06:07 PM
10 Second Club

No there arent. You either race or you benchrace. I slowed my car down not only to have a fun run but also to give him some data for his upcoming mod. And you out here in the interwebs with your ricer math saying your car is faster than ours. LOL AF
By THAT run i would no doubt be in the mix....na wif bolt ons.

It's funny how sometimes track numbers mean something to ya then sometimes they don't.

Your stips weren't about running max potential, just about fitting and running without changes. I'm sure your LS6 ran 10's with factory manifolds, LS1 intake, LS1 tune, and no other mods. I feel the same way about calling you on your dumb ****. Yes, I thought GM was better, but you don't see me on here ragging on everyone elses non GM to prove the superiority of the brand that I chose, or making ridiculous stipulations for a heavily modified GM vehicle, just so I can call it a basic bolt on car.
You're not calling out ****. You're looking like a moron trying to compare a built stroke motor to a stock engine tho.

I dont rag on most non gm cars....import junk mostly. To rag on something you have to try to degrade it in some way.

As far as heavily modified vehicles i don't see your bitch *** calling out your side on that ****. Lots of people in srk with wsy more modded up **** than me....even some bolt on guys. Fact is you don't know **** about any of it or you wouldn't make the ******* retarded comparisons that you do.

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Lol. I told you there was a reason I sent that to you. Aren't you that guy claiming that 1.2x 60' like five years ago?
I don't claim ****. I only say what did what.....good bad or ugly.

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Everybody needs Jesus, true story

Isaiah 55:6-7
I'm good with jesus. But dumbass sloso needs to preach to his own peeps
Old 07-07-2019, 06:28 PM
Teching In

Hio would be looking at taillights. Trying to stay relevant by saying he’d beat cars 4 states away.
Old 07-07-2019, 06:30 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Hio: “I don’t rag on non GM junk. To rag on something you have to degrade it.”

also Hio: “Ford just can’t get it done, they are garbage. Their motors in terms of performance are mostly huge piles of **** up until recently.”

Hio, you degrade anything that isn’t GM on the daily on this forum. Stfu.
Old 07-07-2019, 07:11 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Hellcat was most respected car I’ve owned without question- guys stopped me everywhere to see it and talk about it

5.0 has most potential

C6Z was most n/a power 636rwhp with slipping stock clutch

What about you
Old 07-07-2019, 07:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

You're not calling out ****. You're looking like a moron trying to compare a built stroke motor to a stock engine tho.

I dont rag on most non gm cars....import junk mostly. To rag on something you have to try to degrade it in some way.

As far as heavily modified vehicles i don't see your bitch *** calling out your side on that ****. Lots of people in srk with wsy more modded up **** than me....even some bolt on guys. Fact is you don't know **** about any of it or you wouldn't make the ******* retarded comparisons that you do.

I don't claim ****. I only say what did what.....good bad or ugly.
And you're not looking like a moron by claiming that an engine that was never offered in your car and makes significantly more power than the stocker is actually stock, all because it fits? You're crying foul because the 347 is a built stroker motor, when the LS6 is essentially a H/C/I LS1. You degrade non GM stuff all the time. Do you see these heavily modified people trying to claim that their modifications are stock? Some ford guy tries to tell me that his supercharged 4.6L is bolt on and I will call the same BS.
Old 07-07-2019, 08:01 PM
10 Second Club

Hio would be looking at taillights. Trying to stay relevant by saying he’d beat cars 4 states away.
On those runs it wouldn't be.

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
Hio: “I don’t rag on non GM junk. To rag on something you have to degrade it.”

also Hio: “Ford just can’t get it done, they are garbage. Their motors in terms of performance are mostly huge piles of **** up until recently.”

Hio, you degrade anything that isn’t GM on the daily on this forum. Stfu.
Furd motors were **** up until recently. Hell even some recent ones isn't that great. Wtf did furd make before 2010 that was worth a ****? Termi ....maybe. definitely their strongest motor ever.l but a bit of a dyno queen and kinda complicated for no more power than it makes. All their na **** was junk. Hell even the 5br0 only caught up to cathedral stuff till the 18. That's not bashing it....that calling it wtf it is. I know your weak *** loles participation trophies tho. Ain't happening in my world

Btw....wtf would your dumbass know about it. Tell us about your hotrods. Tell us about all the **** you ran.Or was you to ****** busy smoking pot to do any of that.

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Hellcat was most respected car I’ve owned without question- guys stopped me everywhere to see it and talk about it

5.0 has most potential

C6Z was most n/a power 636rwhp with slipping stock clutch

What about you
I think jay is talking to you nate.....lmao

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019