Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

sucker punched, by srt-4 then raped him

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 11:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default sucker punched, by srt-4 then raped him

ok so i was driving around friday night at like 2:30 in the morning when i see this srt 4 drive by and i think to my self easy prey ( man was i wrong). SO i start messign around with him he is not taking the bait. Then all of a sudden i hear what sounds like a jet engine spool up and bam he was gone i tried to catch up but i was a gear to high and by the time i downshifted he was gone. He slows down and i catch up to him again, determined not to make the same mistake again i droped it to 2nd and we went from like 30 miles roll man tires broke loose and my rear end was swinging around worst than a **** on prom night. Now i was pissed and i told him to go from a dig we get to a light and we get ready to go ( the guy was pretty cocky he din't even care that i was slightly ahead of him, his bumper was at my wheel well) ok so we off i ease the clutch in so wheels would stick, ok we head to head, with me inchin pass him every gear shift untill we got to fourth gear where i left him standing still man it was like he stomped on his brakes or something lol. now for a simple friendly illustration.

*= me= t/a with about 357 rwhp, 363, rwtq
+=srt-4 =power ????

+
we off
-+
----------+
third gear
--------------------+
4th gear
------------------------------+
this was the exact same result both times we ran from a dig. o man did i feel good. specially when i reach fourth gear.
Old 11-15-2004, 11:26 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Surprised he hung with you so long. And maybe he did slam on his brakes as you reached 4th gear figuring you two were dead even and he didn't want to go any faster?
Old 11-15-2004, 11:33 AM
sfj
TECH Enthusiast

damn mean SRT-4 watch out for that you will make those ******** on the SRT-4 sight have something to talk about hehe he is prolly over there right now telling them how he just totally spanked you but could come back from the dig
Old 11-15-2004, 11:35 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those things are quick, I could not catch one the other day after he got the jump on me.
Old 11-15-2004, 11:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
Surprised he hung with you so long. And maybe he did slam on his brakes as you reached 4th gear figuring you two were dead even and he didn't want to go any faster?
no i heard him upshift into fourth like 2 or 3 second before i did so i know he shifted into 4th and kept on the gas. man four being four bangers thay sure have a pretty low shift point.
edit::: and we werent dead even if you noticed in my illustration and my explanation you could see that i was inching ahead of him
Old 11-15-2004, 01:02 PM
TECH Addict

Santa Claus needs to being you a big cam for X-Mas.

Brandon
Old 11-15-2004, 01:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls

Brandon
who me??
Old 11-15-2004, 03:49 PM
Teching In

I totally wasted you, you're not telling the whole story!

THE SRT-4 CAN NEVER LOSE!!!!!

Good kill.

Bolt-ons with the stock turbo are good or 300whp on pump gas. He probably had some minor mods. I was trapping 107-109 with bolt ons.

As far as the low shift point, it's because of the long stroke of the engine. That's also why they make a good amount of torque for a 4 cyl (well the turbo helps too. lol) Redline is 6200rpms.

Oh yeah, that wasnt really me btw...
Old 11-15-2004, 05:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 04BlackSRT-4
I KNEW IT!!!
Old 11-15-2004, 05:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls

Brandon
And a book on grammar...........
Old 11-15-2004, 06:40 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good runs! They like to run from a roll. You proved why.
Old 11-16-2004, 10:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
Good runs! They like to run from a roll. You proved why.
the only reason he took me from a roll is caused i had no traction, and he cut me naping( well he did rape me from a roll so le me stop handing out excuses, and take my shame like a man) but other wise it would have been easier caused i would have been closer to my all mighty 4th gear and him to his craptacular fourth gear. But to be fair the guy was actually pretty cool when we finish we both gave each other thums up and we where on our way, and he din't give any ricer excuses for his loss or anything, so all and all he was a straight guy.
Old 11-16-2004, 10:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WhiteTXMach
And a book on grammar...........
lol yea maibe you right but then again what do you spect from a crazy rafter speak like my self. lol
Old 11-16-2004, 10:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 04BlackSRT-4
I totally wasted you, you're not telling the whole story!

Good kill.

Bolt-ons with the stock turbo are good or 300whp on pump gas. He probably had some minor mods. I was trapping 107-109 with bolt ons.

As far as the low shift point, it's because of the long stroke of the engine. That's also why they make a good amount of torque for a 4 cyl (well the turbo helps too. lol) Redline is 6200rpms.

Oh yeah, that wasnt really me btw...
damn you pretty strong for a 4 banger hope i never run against you in the streat, well atleast fo now that is. lol hell you pretty strong even for me to try and run you.( lol "for me" as if i was the big **** or something.)
Old 11-16-2004, 06:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

If he raped you from a roll, how did you pull him in 4th?
Old 11-16-2004, 08:18 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by zamboxl
damn you pretty strong for a 4 banger hope i never run against you in the streat, well atleast fo now that is. lol hell you pretty strong even for me to try and run you.( lol "for me" as if i was the big **** or something.)
Just take any high hp/tq Srt-4 in anything under 4th gear and you will have a sure win under your belt. You will think the car has been set on fire with all the smoke we create in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
Old 11-17-2004, 06:12 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BlackSrt
Just take any high hp/tq Srt-4 in anything under 4th gear and you will have a sure win under your belt. You will think the car has been set on fire with all the smoke we create in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

Oh really, i will have to keep that in mind when I run 04BlackSRT-4... aint' that right scoob
Old 11-17-2004, 08:58 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Buff
Oh really, i will have to keep that in mind when I run 04BlackSRT-4... aint' that right scoob
We'll be sure to get it on video just for you Shannon. Make sure to add some color commentary too like you always do....
Old 11-17-2004, 10:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 25psi
If he raped you from a roll, how did you pull him in 4th?
you din't read my post entirelly did you, the first time he pulled on my cause i was in third gear goign at like 30 miles an hour, (no power there he caught me napping lol) second time i over did it and my rear end was swinging around like a **** on prom night. And after that we whent from a dig i kept the rear end in line and i took him.
Old 11-17-2004, 10:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BlackSrt
i wouldn't be so sure when we ran from a dig i was actually inching infront of him very slowly, but every shift i would gain a few inches on him so he wasn't pulling on my in his power gears, and when 4th came around bye bye. You are right in the sense that they are nothing to be taken lightly but as long as you take him seriously and prepare your self you should be fine.