Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Evil Dylan my dad can beat up your dad

http://www.coastalplainsraceway.com/dragway/
Bring it
Old 11-20-2005, 04:12 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by EvilDylan
LOL these guys are just a waste of time. and this guy balking at an evo doing 9000 rpm is pretty laughable. How many RPMs can your motor handle? I guarantee you'll **** some **** up if you go to 7800 everytime you race like i do. Got 37k miles on the car now and no problems.

Turd guy, i dont list my mods because i dont want a 5 mile long signature. Lets jsut say the times in my sig are on the stock turbo stock cams and stock ECU.

Once again LOL @ *** wiper saying i should be a decent american and buy an american vehicle. Dude get a ******* clue. Ive given you the opportunity to back up your mouth, but all you can do is act like a punk. I see you'll never own up to your mouth so Imjust gonna sit here and humor myself by owning you everytime you post on here. No why dont you go back to wiping some more grandma's asses so you can make $5 for your chrome exhaust tip mod. I suggest you start saving pennies for the good driver mod, cause blaming the cluth for your 10 second 1/8 mile isnt gonna work everytime.
You need to get a clue fool. Your the waste of time evil dill pickle. You think you own me every time I post. What you own is a POS >>>>>>>>MITSUSUSI PRANCER EVERPOLLUTER<<<<<<<<<<<<< No one wants to hear your lies. 5 mile long sig? blue head lights and stickers dontgo in your sig. 12 flat @ 117 1/4 times with stock turbo/cams/ecu I hope some where in the sig it says 4 cyl in trash. upgraded to LS1! or else you dont need to be on LS1 TECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

You wanna make fun of my job. Thats funny. Your job is _________? Exactly Golden arches DOD. (Mcdonalds "DRIVE-THRU ORDER DILLWEED") You couldn't make it through nursing school. How can I tell? Easy you bought a PRANCER. I bet you have bleech blond hair like EMINIM. Yo slim shady lets load up the E-hoe crew and gather on a V8 forum and talk mad ****.

What part do you not understand about MAY 06? Lets break it down so you can understand it.
1 I have a 545 day obligation to work @ Irwin Army Medical Center for Operation Iraqi Freedom
2 I have to take care of wounded soldiers and there family members who need care while Others are deployed to Iraq
3 I don't wipe shitty asses, but if needed (ie. bradley APC hit buy towel head with RPG) I would be more then happy to wipe a double amputees *** because he or she has no arms and is unable to do it. If you think thats funny then you need to be deported. Its real and its happening every day to our soldiers.
4 After my deployment ends and I return home I will meet you and your EGO at the local dragstrip
5 Every one will see the American car show the rice patty 4 door a great repeat *** whipping ( just like the time you got smoked buy an LS1 CAMARO that ran 6.xx buy your claimed 7.xx prancer donald and vixxen)
6 The window will roll down and you will see stars and stripes: red, white, and blue, flying high baby
7 You will open your eyes in awe and realize you should have bought American. The one firebird or camaro you could have bought might have saved the F-body from being discontinued in 2002. The legacy started in 1967 might have lived on if punks like you would have chosen your heratige insted of being a back stab
8 I will post the video on LS1 TECH and all will know of the all mighty evildylin that chose to punk on true Americans countless times, argueing that he has taken down an LS1/2/6/7 powerd cars/trucks and mustangs and what ever else he has posted

THE END REACTION: not so evil any more dilyn>>>>
This is my last post to you until I get home in may comprendae? post all the BS you want. ITS ALL BS. end of discussion
Old 11-20-2005, 07:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by (A)SS WHIPER
You need to get a clue fool. Your the waste of time evil dill pickle. You think you own me every time I post. What you own is a POS >>>>>>>>MITSUSUSI PRANCER EVERPOLLUTER<<<<<<<<<<<<< No one wants to hear your lies. 5 mile long sig? blue head lights and stickers dontgo in your sig. 12 flat @ 117 1/4 times with stock turbo/cams/ecu I hope some where in the sig it says 4 cyl in trash. upgraded to LS1! or else you dont need to be on LS1 TECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

You wanna make fun of my job. Thats funny. Your job is _________? Exactly Golden arches DOD. (Mcdonalds "DRIVE-THRU ORDER DILLWEED") You couldn't make it through nursing school. How can I tell? Easy you bought a PRANCER. I bet you have bleech blond hair like EMINIM. Yo slim shady lets load up the E-hoe crew and gather on a V8 forum and talk mad ****.

What part do you not understand about MAY 06? Lets break it down so you can understand it.
1 I have a 545 day obligation to work @ Irwin Army Medical Center for Operation Iraqi Freedom
2 I have to take care of wounded soldiers and there family members who need care while Others are deployed to Iraq
3 I don't wipe shitty asses, but if needed (ie. bradley APC hit buy towel head with RPG) I would be more then happy to wipe a double amputees *** because he or she has no arms and is unable to do it. If you think thats funny then you need to be deported. Its real and its happening every day to our soldiers.
4 After my deployment ends and I return home I will meet you and your EGO at the local dragstrip
5 Every one will see the American car show the rice patty 4 door a great repeat *** whipping ( just like the time you got smoked buy an LS1 CAMARO that ran 6.xx buy your claimed 7.xx prancer donald and vixxen)
6 The window will roll down and you will see stars and stripes: red, white, and blue, flying high baby
7 You will open your eyes in awe and realize you should have bought American. The one firebird or camaro you could have bought might have saved the F-body from being discontinued in 2002. The legacy started in 1967 might have lived on if punks like you would have chosen your heratige insted of being a back stab
8 I will post the video on LS1 TECH and all will know of the all mighty evildylin that chose to punk on true Americans countless times, argueing that he has taken down an LS1/2/6/7 powerd cars/trucks and mustangs and what ever else he has posted

This is my last post to you until I get home in may comprendae? post all the BS you want. ITS ALL BS. end of discussion
you sound like mr. t alwasy saying fool. You attack him...and then can't back it up...your the moron. oh..oh...wait till may 06...who the **** wants to wait 7 months? Stop being immature...if you can't follow through with your threats...don't threaten people. why do people have to choose heritage in cars? I guess most people are like evil dylian...since gm and ford are sucking right now. You seem like a redneck, closed minded, brand loyalist. You say he has a ego...yet...you challenge him, but can't come through with your challange for 7 months. What is so bad about other types of cars?
Old 11-20-2005, 10:02 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by (A)SS WHIPER

WOW, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Old 11-20-2005, 06:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That's a classic.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:59 AM
Teching In

yeah and it applies here too. LOL
Old 11-21-2005, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

*** Tool,

Seriously are thinking that people like you are serving our country is scary........

If you hate imports so much your fucked. Did you know that Dodge is Taking up Production if the Evo in 2006, did you know the SRT-4's motor was designed by mitsubishi? The New Srt4 will be AWD, Did you know that Toyota designed the ECO-Tech motor For GM, Did you know that 80% of all GM Vehicles are built in Mexico, Only GM and Ford Are Left As "Domestics".... Unless GM and Ford Seriously re-think there business practices we'll all be driving "imports"

Even Other Ls1 owners and DOD Employee think your a tool, that should give you some idea of how stupid you sound.

Last edited by Juiced; 11-21-2005 at 11:21 AM.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't what shocks people so bad...Evos have been all business in the Rally circuits for over a decade, not coincidence. even the tall *** wing actually adds traction to the rear wheels.

Automobile enthusiasts, get it. Fanboys don't. You don't have to like the car, just respect the performance, the rest is BS.

GM killed the z28 and trans am, and didn't replace them. No more bang for the buck. Other companies DID give bang for the buck. GM deserves blame for that.

I feel sorry for fanboys...if the z28 made 200hp i wouldn't **** on it if it was on fire.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:12 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Quik Z06
Dont worry about it, I didnt take it the wrong way BTW...Im selling the Evo and am looking to buy an 04 Cobra

2001Z...Im here because im a huge car enthusiast. I love learning about all kinds of cars. We actually almost bought an SS Camaro before buying the Z06, so I always research my cars before buying something.

Im not trrying to start anything, but I alwayes hear people say 4 bangers sound like ****. I agree some do, but some dont sound that bad. To be honest I hate the way a LT1/LS1 sounds with an exhaust, yeah its loud but it doesnt sound clean to me. We have a B&B exhaust on our Vette and I dont like the way that sounds either, now Mustangs on the other hand i think sound very nice, but thats just me.
It figure's you wouldn't like the way the ls1 sounds seeing you have the evo and want a cobra!